New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
122 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Homeless man builds pimped out setup under freeway equip with guest roo..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kylie Jenner Calls 21 Savage A B**ch
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
166 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #6021
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,881 | Props total: 164 164
 Born_Loser said:
he wants a multiyear contract and the Knicks only want to sign n*ggas for 1 year....basically they want to hit the reset button and handle money matters in 2010......the league ain't helping much either since the salary cap might go down more than it is this year
ok... n*ggas is dumb if they don't see his potential. Damn... why are we about to lose a good PG to the Clips...? This is a PG run system, and u need that PG first.... Dammit Donnie, i'm genuiely pissed off at the lack of activity. It's August negroes...
 7 years ago '07        #6022
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Born_Loser said:
he wants a multiyear contract and the Knicks only want to sign n*ggas for 1 year....basically they want to hit the reset button and handle money matters in 2010......the league ain't helping much either since the salary cap might go down more than it is this year
 7 years ago '04        #6023
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,643 | Props total: 2149 2149
[code]
Ramon Sessions - In early August, Sessions's agent was telling media that a deal for the
restricted free agent point guard was very close, and that the New York Knicks would be his
new team. That's fallen apart somehow over the course of the last week, and now Sessions'
camp is back to working on a sign-and-trade deal that would get Ramon to the Los Angeles
Clippers. That's moving along very slowly, while the interest from New York seems to be slowly
waning, though not disappearing completely. Considering we've heard nothing of that "third
mystery team" with interest in Sessions lately, he's likeliest to end up on one of those two
teams. It'll be New York or L.A. -- Hoops World [/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6024
space
space
[code]
Dwyane Wade believes that the Knicks will return to prominence sooner rather than later.

"Not long ago, the Knicks had some great players and some great teams, but they're just
going through a little downfall right now," Wade said, according to the New York Times.
"Every team goes through those down years. Now that LeBron is in Cleveland, it's easy to
forget about all those years that Cleveland went through bad times."

Wade believes that coach Mike D'Antoni, who he played under on the United States Olympic
basketball team, will help turn the franchise around.

"It's a great system that Coach D'Antoni runs; it gives players a lot of free rein, a lot of
freedom to utilize their skills," Wade added. "I don't want to say too many nice things about
Coach D'Antoni's style of play because every time I do, people take it as if I'm coming to
the Knicks.

"But eventually, everything will even out around the league, and the Knicks will be back
soon."[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6025
space
space
[code]
The Clippers are "in striking distance" to acquire Ramon Sessions but the Knicks have not given
up their pursuit of the Bucks' restricted free-agent.

New York is reportedly trying to complete a trade that would free up the room to sign Sessions
without impacting the team's 2010 plan.[/code]
 7 years ago '06        #6026
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
I truley hope Walsh doesnt spend the MLE on Sessions, really no need to add cap space while squeezing a player who you can build with in DLee.

Given the fact that our plan is obviously LBJ in 2010, I wouldnt be willing to use that money on a player that cant shoot and needs the ball in his hands to be effective.

Im not saying Sessions is a bad player or wouldnt be a decent fit...just not worth the risk.
 7 years ago '06        #6027
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,328 | Props total: 1294 1294
sign Sessions, no one knows what might happen next season
 08-16-2009, 08:21 AM         #6028
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Best Knick team after 2010 signings would be:

Nate/Duhon/Douglas
Joe Johnson/Almond Joy
Chandler\_____
Lee/Gallo
Amare/Hill/_____

Fill in the blanks with trades or FA picks up to improve.

Gain playoff experience with each other and after we get rid of Curry's contract in 2011 we make another signings then become serious contenders.

Last edited by TimeIsMoney; 08-16-2009 at 08:23 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #6029
space
space
[code]
Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh believes that Darko Milicic can blossom in New York.

"He was a very skilled player when he was drafted," Walsh said, according to the New York
Post. "I think the thing that's held him back is he's been thought of as a guy that has to
play with his back to the basket. And everywhere he's been, people have tried to do that.

"I don't think that will be the case here," he added. "The way [coach] Mike [D'Antoni] plays,
the fact that he's a skilled, fairly athletic, long big man who can run the floor and can
dribble the ball, shoot the ball, pass the ball, he might fit into this system better. That's
what I'm hoping."

Milicic was the second pick in the 2003 NBA Draft behind LeBron James and ahead of
Carmelo Anthony.

The Knicks acquired Milicic from the Grizzlies in a draft night trade involving Quentin
Richardson.[/code]
 7 years ago '04        #6030
space
space
[code]
Chris Duhon is unbothered by the fact that the Knicks have spent a majority of summer
courting free agent guards.

New York has openly coveted Jason Kidd, Andre Miller, Jason Williams, Jamaal Tinsley and
Ramon Sessions.

"I'm confident with my situation, where I am, my place with the team," Duhon told Newsday. "I
understand this is a business. That's what it all is. The only thing I can do is prepare myself to
lead this team and get to our goal, which is to make the playoffs."

Duhon is simply concerned with the team improving.

"If we get a guy like Sessions in, it's only going to make our team better," said Duhon.[/code]
 08-17-2009, 10:19 AM         #6031
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
With Minnesota Timberwolves' President David Kahn bound for Spain this week, some feel the trip isn't necessarily to bring Ricky Rubio back to Minnesota.

One insider tells RealGM's Alex Kennedy that Kahn could be working out a scenario where Rubio would be dealt to the New York Knicks.

"The Knicks have closed off negotiations with all free agent point guards until next week. I think they're making a push for Rubio and if that fails, then they'll reopen talks with their other options," says the source.

"Kahn and [Knicks' President] Donnie Walsh are close and New York is looking for a cheap point guard who could help attract free agents next summer. Rubio fits that mold. I think that's what this latest trip to Spain is about, working something out with New York."

The Knicks have been in talks with multiple free agent point guards, most notably Ramon Sessions.
Born Loser sucks.
 7 years ago '06        #6032
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
Born Loser sucks.
Born Loser > TimeIsMoney

and the article you posted is GARBINO...its from a 17 year old high school kid who hopes to study journalism when he graduates high school. Alex Kennedy is a Magic fan and RealGM poster on their boards. He has ZERO credentials and has been disproven MULTIPLE TIMES with his speculation articles.
 7 years ago '04        #6033
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
Born Loser sucks.
nice to know my name isn't forgotten everytime i lose my internet for a few hours
 7 years ago '06        #6034
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
nice to know my name isn't forgotten everytime i lose my internet for a few hours
its sad to see the lack of respect and appreciation for those who work hard in providing them their information whether news or backround info related. this site has become a joke and is unreadable.
 7 years ago '07        #6035
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,881 | Props total: 164 164
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
its sad to see the lack of respect and appreciation for those who work hard in providing them their information whether news or backround info related. this site has become a joke and is unreadable.
2Pac voice...

"That's the realest shit you ever spoke."

Not calling out anyone, but the growing lack of intellect on BXSC is becoming a serious problem. Hence, my thread on the front page.
 08-17-2009, 02:21 PM         #6036
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
You failed to realize it was a joke. What's with the r*ped virgin look?
 08-17-2009, 02:23 PM         #6037
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Posters who want intelligent conversations know where to find them at (realgm).
 7 years ago '04        #6038
space
space

David Lee met with the Knicks and said he now understands the team's position. He told the
media that the team will either include him in a sign-and-trade deal or sign him to a one-year
contract.

"It's been a little frustrating, but my agent came up a couple of weeks ago and we had a
meeting with Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni and found out where we were, and the purpose
behind what's going on, and it kind of all makes sense to me now," Lee said. "We agreed on
what I thought I was worth, so it's not a money issue. What it comes down to is they need
their flexibility for the 2010 summer. Whether they can get LeBron or not, they need to have
the flexibility to make a run at a guy like that. And that's completely understandable from my
standpoint. We're going to continue to work on a few sign-and-trade possibilities; otherwise,
we'll continue to work on a one-year-deal."

oh david, i thought you were a real dude....
 08-17-2009, 03:50 PM         #6039
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I knew Nate was the real keeper
 7 years ago '04        #6040
space
space
and unless you're living under a rock, Toronto and Bucks made a trade that should be announced official by 2morrow that would send Roko Ukic to the Bucks aka Sessions is headed to death Row or Bad Boy and with all them pgs they got on the left coast, hopefully he plays ball and makes the RIGHT decision
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
138 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
122 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
124 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
77 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
80 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
92 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
100 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy