New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #5981
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
 stackmatics said:
Im confused all around with this ny knicks team somebody break down the roster for me.
Wilson Chandler
Joe Crawford
Eddy Curry
Toney Douglas
Chris Duhon
Danilo Gallinari
Al Harrington
Jordan Hill
Larry Hughes
Chris Hunter
Jared Jefferies
Darko Miličić
Cuttino Mobley (not a roster spot, we can sign somebody and it'll count as this spot)
Mouhamed Sene

this is our roster as of right now....no Nate or Lee since they are free agents
 7 years ago '07        #5982
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 I Am The Truth said:
Hmmm he's seemed to be keeping up w/ Knicks threads on the front page fairly well... I never noticed him repping the Lakers. Maybe he's a Kobe fan?

But I will keep an eye out for various displays of bandwagoning... I'm just trying to rep the ppl who are or at least appear to be true Knick heads.
i missed this post...

--------------

laker bandwagoning posts

knick bashing posts

u get the picture, obviously not a knicks fan. please take his name off so i can sleep better at night

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 07-21-2009 at 05:04 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #5983
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1

[pic - click to view]

Lets go
 7 years ago '06        #5984
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,331 | Props total: 1295 1295
gets us Sessions Donnie!
dont trade Ill-Wil Donnie!
 07-21-2009, 08:51 PM         #5985
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Bucks really have high hopes for Jennings. That's probably the main reason they will let Sessions go. If the Knicks get Sessions they have to find a way to get rid of Duhon. Unlike Duhon Sessions can actually play defense. Sessions main weakness is his jumpshot.
 07-21-2009, 08:53 PM         #5986
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan Hill Summer League mix

I also put the mix in the video thread.
 7 years ago '07        #5987
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
 Rhymes4Days said:
The Bucks really have high hopes for Jennings. That's probably the main reason they will let Sessions go. If the Knicks get Sessions they have to find a way to get rid of Duhon. Unlike Duhon Sessions can actually play defense. Sessions main weakness is his jumpshot.
I'll take a weak jump shot for some perimeter D and excellent vision. Why do you think Gallo is here for? Plus Ill Will... We got our 2 shooters, we'll add more soon enough....

Duhon needs to be traded for a D playing, athletic shooter... Rudy Fernandez? Portland would get the PG that they want...
 07-22-2009, 12:26 PM         #5988
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
I'll take a weak jump shot for some perimeter D and excellent vision. Why do you think Gallo is here for? Plus Ill Will... We got our 2 shooters, we'll add more soon enough....

Duhon needs to be traded for a D playing, athletic shooter... Rudy Fernandez? Portland would get the PG that they want...
I think if a team takes Duhon it is because they want him because of his expiring contract. Teams know Duhon can't really hack it as a full time starter. Remember before he left the Bulls Duhon was their 3rd string guard off the bench.

As far as Chandler, I am one of the biggest Chandler fan. However I don't think he is in the Knicks future. I think the Knicks are looking for Chandler to have a breakout season to trade him. Chandler plays the same position as Danilo plus he is an Isiah pick. Walsh wants to bring in his own group of guys.
 07-22-2009, 02:41 PM         #5989
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f*** IT give AI a 1 year deal
 7 years ago '06        #5990
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
:angry16::slap::banghead::new_thumbsdown::gtf o::fawkdance:
 07-22-2009, 05:36 PM         #5991
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
iverson in new york?
 7 years ago '07        #5992
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
 Truth B T0ld said:
i missed this post...

--------------

laker bandwagoning posts

knick bashing posts

u get the picture, obviously not a knicks fan. please take his name off so i can sleep better at night
I stand corrected... My name is I Am The Truth, and I approve of this post.

7 years ago '07        #5993
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 07-23-2009, 02:30 PM         #5994
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
donnie better hurry up and sign David Lee.. i heard the bulls is eye'n him. f***K
 7 years ago '06        #5995
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Posted by Manhatten Project, RealGM...

In The Words of Sam Cooke - "A Change Is Gunna Come"

Where does a punchline go when it doesn't connect anymore? What happens when the butt of the joke suddenly puts themselves right in front of your face? Enough of these questions, let's get to the fact. After the draft in 2010, the Knicks will finally be free. Free from the first round picks giving out like pez dispensers and free from the finical constraints put on by Isiah Thomas. The Knicks will finally be in position to make some signings with some very prominent names potentially available.

Upon the hiring of Donnie Walsh the Knicks have made positive strides in rebuilding a once proud franchise. When interviewing candidates for the job, the Knicks sought after savvy executives who had a proven track record. Eighteen seasons, 13 season of making the playoffs is not a bad calling card. From here on out the Knicks needed a head coach with Isiah Thomas being removed from the front office. In recent years the head coaching vacancy was a carousel, with names like Lenny Wilkens, Don Chaney, Herb Williams and Larry Brown. So Donnie went with the best head coach out there, the scapegoat of a poorly a.ssembled roster.

Mike D'Antoni whether you love him or hate him, knows how to win basketball games. He brings a tempo that is fun for the players, but also the fans. If you can't be productive in the D'Antoni system, odds are likely there is no hope for you in the NBA. He instills confidence in the players, bringing out the qualities that lead you to the big show. Now with the Orlando Magic making the finals, his SSOL system might be the new trend of the league.

Some fans will remember the date of December 22nd 2003 like it happened yesterday. Excitement was in the air, more importantly Scott Layden was gone. Isiah took over the reign of the Knicks and quickly turned his eyes to the Knicks most glaring problem. They had no star player, so in one swift trade he got the local product, one of the most exciting players in the league, Mr Marbury. While you can't knock him for the trade, it's what the fans craved. Fast forward a few years, we all know how that turned out. No one will knock Isiah for that move, he dug his own grave.

The reason it is important to remember that date is because that's when change happened. Fans were sick of Layden, overpaid veterans and having no future. Then one day the man with the charm, charisma and a smile that was made to brighten up Madison Square Garden came along. In one swift year, he put his prints on the Knicks future in a few trades. Isiah was pawning off players like an auction, getting rid of the old and decrepit and bringing in the lively. Athleticism was lost under Layden, certainly not under Thomas. In his first year he brought in Stephon Marbury, Nazr Mohammed, Tim Thomas and Jamal Crawford. Maybe if Thomas would have stopped here, things could have panned out. However under Isiah, there was no stability. Impulses came in waves for Isiah, he acted without a second thought.

When you let your child to do whatever he wants, things will never end up good. Sitting idle was James Dolan strumming his guitar away as the money came pouring in. Isiah was able to run rampant in the candy store putting everything on tap. Isiah became the guy to call if you wanted to dump salary, as long as you had something shiny to go with it. Penny Hardaway, Jerome Williams, Mo Taylor, Malik Rose, Quentin Richardson and Jalen Rose were the prime examples. The names were either accompanied with a young talent or a late first round pick. New York became the dumping ground for the leagues overpaid, mismatched and unwanted.

As the faces changed, the clipboard holders did as well. Being in the constant state of change, there was always one thing that remained the same. The Knicks in the 03-04 season made the playoffs with a losing record, their last playoffs still to this day. The Knicks had no business being in the playoffs, but they boasted an NY attitude. The Nets lead by Jason Kidd and his sidekicks they made quick work of the Knicks. Losing in the playoffs is one thing, being embarrassed in the fashion the Knicks could only do is another. Swept, exposed and worst of all fugazy. That series left the Knick fans speechless and worst of all that was the best it ever got for the Knicks. While in my next paragraph I can type about how the Eddy Curry trade turned out, but who want's to read that? If your still reading this, you have enough stomach to see where I'm going with this.

Entering this season the Knicks once again have been revamped. Infused with young talents such as Wilson Chandler, Danilo Gallinari, Jordan Hill and Toney Douglas. The days of salivating for Chicago Bulls restricted free agents are gone. Is there any doubt that Ben Gordon wouldn't have been a Knick at this moment if Isiah is here? While the Knicks might give over yet another lottery pick and this one has been a long time coming it will signal change. Equipped with young players, cap space and able minds the Knicks are in position to finally stand up to the punch lines.

You sense around the league the tempers already flaring. The Knicks are no longer the team with the highest payroll. The Knicks are suddenly linked to the biggest names. Some say it's conspiracy, some say its David Stern at work, some even say faith. Maybe it is all of the above, you have to look no further than a man with patience and a plan. Whether the Knicks actually get a LeBron James, Chris Bosh or a Dwayne Wade that remains to be seen. However the possibility of one of those wearing a Knicks jersey next year as opposed to a video game is a nice feeling to have. It seems that things are starting to look a whole lot brighter for the Knicks.

So with that being said, the Knicks still have one more entertaining year to provide. With half of the team being expiring contracts and the man they call Darko it will be a rough go. However this year should be able to answer some of our questions. For instance who is our future and where are we going? Under Isiah the answer was constantly in a state of flux, we'll lucky for us fans that is no longer the case. Donnie Walsh has a plan and it's making people nervous.

7 years ago '06        #5996
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Posted by "2010", RealGM

"Seems Like Yesterday"

Seems like only yesterday...like time was frozen
It's been 36 years since they poured 'pagne and beer on Holzman
Orange & Blue blood, pain and tears since toasting
Passing cigars to peers with joyful emotions
Back when captain Willis was limping...and Clyde was pimping
Hippie Phil Jax was burning the hemp and;
DeBuschere controlled the boards, Bill Bradley was a saint
And Earl the Pearl came off the curl and spin-moved to the paint
Quintessential team play personified these days
When team chemistry meant more than ESPN replays
After trades and retirements stormed house
It seemed over a decade worth of time was thawed out...

Then Stern rigged the lottery!!!
Didn't matter that the NBA lied to me
Frozen evelope went cold by a whole lot of degrees
Was on my knees praying for Pat Ewing
While the rest of the league was crying foul and boo-hooing
Before the booing Patrick was seen as sort of a savior
But then Bernard King's knee decided to break-up
Around the time ownership decided to wake up
Fired Bianchi, his job was Checketts to take up
Hired Pat Riley for instant credibility
Who ditched "Showtime" for "Thugball" and masculinity
The BIG Fella, Oak, X, Mase and Starks
They brought HEART and later to New York they brought Harp!
Defense & Rebounding, a halfcourt pounding
Stomped Indy in da ground and MJ we were hounding
murder + a career change equaled a FINALS DREAM
Almost took Hakeem's ring but Starks went 2 for 18

Retooled, rebuilt on the fly...sacrificed our tough side
Swapped Mase for LJ, brought Grandmama to N-Y
Signed a player in his prime who could shoot wit legit size
Traded Oak for a 7-foot athletic young guy
Took a chance on an exiled man who came with a violent side
Van Gundy refused to place the last two in his starting 5
Ernie Grunfeld stewed and a rift was born
The son of Chuck...Jim Dolan said that one should be gone
Checketts picked Van Gundy to stay
Cuz at the end of the day...
Pat Ewing wouldn't have it any other way
Then his legs gave way, ruptured achilles tendon
Then the coach gave way and put those two young men in
A cinderalla story, 8th seed to the Finals
Didn't have to worry about Michael, Twin Towers dwarfed the Eiffel
Although we lost the TITLE, we won RESPECT in a way...
Those games played 10 years ago "Seems Like Yesterday"
 7 years ago '04        #5997
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
oh...i see some of ya remembered we still had a section over here
 07-31-2009, 06:17 AM         #5998
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks may opt for Iverson
Views8Comments0
06:46 AM ET 07.31 SHARE PRINT IT MY T&R
Ramon Sessions could receive a contract offer from the Knicks as early as Friday, a.ssuming they don't have a change of heart and shift their point-guard focus to Allen Iverson. Mike D'Antoni is said to favor Sessions, a restricted free agent who enjoyed a breakout season for Milwaukee last year. However, Iverson could be a cheaper alternative because the perennial All-Star is willing to accept a one-year contract that would cost the Knicks their $5.85 million mid-level exception.

New York Daily News

Yo I think i called this one!
 7 years ago '06        #5999
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
yea u definitely did...

and to be honest...i dont care if we do give him a 1 year contract. I dont know how i'd feel about spending the full MLE on Sessions and renouncing Lee and Nate.
 07-31-2009, 06:27 PM         #6000
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
word how you feel about a knicks iverson jersey tho?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
90 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
146 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy