Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #581
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
hopefully we can beat The Magics yet again...Randolph Morris will be in uni tonight, hopefully he can provide us with (KEEPING JAMES ON THE BENCH LMFAO) a good debut

Last edited by Born_Loser; 03-26-2007 at 09:58 AM..
 10 years ago '06        #582
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 33 33
must win tonight
 10 years ago '06        #583
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
must win tonight
damn....seems like every game we lose another player or 2

ill be at the game tonight...im 4-1when in attendence... hopefully my presence can will the knicks to anotha victory
 10 years ago '04        #584
space
space
did the new kid play? was rushin this game on 2k7 to watch the game and it's the end of the first quarter
 10 years ago '06        #585
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
did the new kid play? was rushin this game on 2k7 to watch the game and it's the end of the first quarter
na he didn't
 10 years ago '04        #586
space
space
The Lost Lost Boy and Little n*gga steppin up.....maybe Little n*gga finally matured on the court????
 10 years ago '06        #587
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
damn its still closei was out for the 2nd n 3rd i miss anything good?
 10 years ago '06        #588
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
we got played
 10 years ago '06        #589
space
space
yeah at home by the refs

:goaltending:
 10 years ago '04        #590
space
space
even at home we get screwed...at this pace we might as well hope that the Knicks get the last lottery pick and the Bulls get the first pick from the playoff teams...so we dont give them such a high pick
 03-26-2007, 10:06 PM         #591
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is it time to pack it in???? with cleveland and dallas and the hornets coming up as the biggest knick fan in the world even i have to be a realist
 10 years ago '06        #592
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
I'm ready for the off-season!!! :banghead: Any draft prospects?.. We need a SG that can "shoot." A rugged PF wouldn't hurt neither...
 10 years ago '04        #593
space
space
fu*k it..weather lookin nice, i might hit up the park after my 1 class today and pretend all the lil n*ggas are the refs and abuse em today lol

Kings might be trying to move Artest next season....should the Knicks try and get him?

i think Rose's expiring contract matches Artest salary for next season
 10 years ago '06        #594
space
space
Mar 27 - The reclusive Quentin Richardson and David Lee have something in common with Jamal Crawford. There's no a.ssurance either will return this season.
Richardson avoided reporters for a seventh straight day, sitting out last night again, raising speculation he's finished.

During practice and shootaround at their Westchester compound, he has hidden in the locker room, supposedly getting treatment. Last night, Richardson again was requested by the press and declined to come out, spending the availability session hiding in the trainer's room. -- New York Post
 03-27-2007, 04:38 PM         #595
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ saw that and im willing to bet that lee if not both of them dont see any action the rest of the year......like frye last year they dont wanna risk d lee whos been a huge component of their bench.
 03-27-2007, 05:05 PM         #596
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyknicks19 said:
is it time to pack it in???? with cleveland and dallas and the hornets coming up as the biggest knick fan in the world even i have to be a realist
Yes, pack it up. It's time to switch to the METS and Yankees season.
This team need a over haul again.
 10 years ago '04        #597
pissin-on-game 
space
space
space
$2,050 | Props total: 0 0
time for frye to step up
 10 years ago '04        #598
space
space
word...n*ggas need to step up 2night...atleast Mets season begins Sunday and Yankees season begins Monday

10 years ago '04        #599
space
space
time to see if we got something special.....looks like we got ANOTHER fu*kING INJURY , of course that's not a foul on LBJ, why would the refs not calling that on a "superstar"

Last edited by Born_Loser; 03-28-2007 at 07:00 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #600
space
space
LeBron James is considered the game's top ambassador, and last night the Cleveland superstar displayed why. After James took a repeated pounding during the Knicks' 97-93 victory, he put the tough loss aside and touted his opponent for the playoffs.

"For one, their back is against the wall," James said in praising the defensively stout club. "And come on, this city deserves a playoff team. It doesn't make sense for them to have all that talent and not to make the playoffs. And I think Isiah (Thomas) definitely has them on the right path.

"As a fan, I would like to see them in the playoffs. Hopefully if they make it - maybe we'll see them in the first round."

James finished with 24 points but shot 6-for-20, adding six rebounds and seven a.ssists. He hit the deck numerous times, but twice he needed extra time to get off the hardcourt.

Right before halftime, he smashed into Jerome James and landed on the leg of Jared Jeffries. And in the third quarter, he was nailed in the right hip by Jeffries. He said the shots didn't deter him.

"Nah, I'm a football player," he said.

Before the game, he sounded like an unofficial spokesman for Stephon Marbury's sneakers. That is, until James was asked if he'd lower the price on his own signature shoe.

Then, it seemed like he took a veiled shot at Marbury's cheap kicks. While James said Marbury was helping the community with the $14.98 "Starbury" sneaker, he won't ask Nike to follow. Asked about the appeal of Marbury's kicks, the Cavs forward answered, "It's definitely the price.

"And growing up in the inner city, at times a family can't afford $120 shoes or $90 shoes," he said. "So you get an opportunity to play basketball in your shoes and you can afford it, and your family lifestyle doesn't change. It's definitely smart on their part."

James had no idea if the quality was the same as his Nike line. The "Zoom Lebron IV" retails for $150, and there are no plans to cut the price.

"No, I don't think so," James said. "Me being with Nike, we hold our standards high. And we do a great job of putting out great merchandise, great shoes. And it does come with a price that is pretty high. But at the same time, you're getting great quality for it."

Marbury has repeatedly said his shoes are as good as the $100 shoes sold by every major shoe company.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
187 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
86 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
73 comments
21 hours ago