squad up!

New York Knicks

view the rest of most viewed

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11 years ago '04        #726
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
word...the good news is that we do have Zeke drafting for us and we got nothing but GREAT picks with our 20+, we got Lee, Balkman and Collins (4got if Nate was the Suns 20+ pick or not, if he was you can add him to the list) and i dont know why but i got a feeling Zeke might try to move up via trade somehow, but if he doesn't who cares, Zeke's draft history speaks for itself

11 years ago '04        #727
space
space
we get the 23rd pick....atleast there's a bright side, if the Knicks have injuries again that fu*k up our season, atleast we get to keep our lottery picks next year and all you hear on Boxden is how next years draft is going to sh*t on this year.....since we already got Morris who would have been a 1st rounder anyway, maybe the Knicks will trade their 23rd pick for somebody like Jermaine, Garnett, Lewis??? maybe even get a pick back if they do some kinda package

05-23-2007, 05:16 PM         #728
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said
we get the 23rd pick....atleast there's a bright side, if the Knicks have injuries again that fu*k up our season, atleast we get to keep our lottery picks next year and all you hear on Boxden is how next years draft is going to sh*t on this year.....since we already got Morris who would have been a 1st rounder anyway, maybe the Knicks will trade their 23rd pick for somebody like Jermaine, Garnett, Lewis??? maybe even get a pick back if they do some kinda package
That pick aint worth them. The Knicks should trade for Rashard Lewis from Seattle because with Kevin Durant playing the same position they won't need him. And we need a SF that can play. Lewis is that guy.

11 years ago '06        #729
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,854 | Props total: 949 949
 cpalmer1 said
That pick aint worth them. The Knicks should trade for Rashard Lewis from Seattle because with Kevin Durant playing the same position they won't need him. And we need a SF that can play. Lewis is that guy.
:applause:

11 years ago '04        #730
space
space
 cpalmer1 said
i hear you..if we can get rid of James and/or Jefferies for him than i'd be straight...if we get rid of Frye, we better be getting a 1st round for him....we're gonna need a lottery pick next season since we gonna be healthy next season

11 years ago '06        #731
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 cpalmer1 said
lewis is a free agent, dont need to trade for him, isaiah will just throw a huge contract at him and he'll come to ny.......like everyone else he signs

11 years ago '04        #732
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said
lewis is a free agent, dont need to trade for him, isaiah will just throw a huge contract at him and he'll come to ny.......like everyone else he signs
the knicks UNLIKE other teams that can't do something like can actually afford to sign him but i rather have them do a sign and trade so we can atleast get rid of some of these so we can get under the cap ASAP....i'd love for James to go back to Seattle, wouldn't you?

05-24-2007, 03:46 PM         #733
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said
the knicks UNLIKE other teams that can't do something like can actually afford to sign him but i rather have them do a sign and trade so we can atleast get rid of some of these so we can get under the cap ASAP....i'd love for James to go back to Seattle, wouldn't you?
We have a problem. The president of basketball opertations is Lenny Wilkens, so forget about a sign and trade. The other thing is he is opting out of his contract. we only have a mid-level exception of 30 million. We can't have Jeffreies and all these SF sitting the bench..We need to hope Rasard finds NY attractive, because the money aint there for him.

11 years ago '04        #734
space
space
not to diss Kid by bringing the thread here but wut ya think about Vince Carter for Frye, James and Rose? brought this question here because unlike Boxden, n*ggas in this particular thread ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAMES....kinda like it since i'm a tri state kid, Frye would just be playing across the river and Nets get the PF they need and we get rid of 2 huge contracts (which leads to Francis possibly being traded)...personally if dude is healthy, i'd like them to get D-Miles since Zeke been said he wanted him, he's young, can play d and can drive, can play the 3 and 4, sh*t he can even play the 2 in defensive moments, only thing wrong with him is his character but with the right ppl around that'll change or even "Birdman" Anderson if dude is clean, if Knicks do trade the 23rd pick, we might need somebody who can replace Frye, Birdman can rebound, play PF/C, and play post, only thing Frye has over him is that Frye has that nice fu*kin jump shot but Birdman will come cheap since he's coming off suspension so he has no weight to claim any type of big deal money

can't wait for the fu*kin draft, lmfao...always like to see the trades that go down during it

05-25-2007, 02:09 PM         #735
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will not miss Fyre if he is in NJ because he is soft.
When David Lee got hard, that was Fyre's perfect oppurtunity to shine, but he didn't. For six weeks Channing hurt more than helped the time win.

I think he can grow as a player and has a better upside to him at his age. but if you can get Carter for cheap do it. if not let him go.

11 years ago '06        #736
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 Born_Loser said
not to diss Kid by bringing the thread here but wut ya think about Vince Carter for Frye, James and Rose? brought this question here because unlike Boxden, n*ggas in this particular thread ACTUALLY WATCH THE GAMES....kinda like it since i'm a tri state kid, Frye would just be playing across the river and Nets get the PF they need and we get rid of 2 huge contracts (which leads to Francis possibly being traded)...personally if dude is healthy, i'd like them to get D-Miles since Zeke been said he wanted him, he's young, can play d and can drive, can play the 3 and 4, sh*t he can even play the 2 in defensive moments, only thing wrong with him is his character but with the right ppl around that'll change or even "Birdman" Anderson if dude is clean, if Knicks do trade the 23rd pick, we might need somebody who can replace Frye, Birdman can rebound, play PF/C, and play post, only thing Frye has over him is that Frye has that nice fu*kin jump shot but Birdman will come cheap since he's coming off suspension so he has no weight to claim any type of big deal money

can't wait for the fu*kin draft, lmfao...always like to see the trades that go down during it
We don't need Carter and Miles... BTW, Miles has 5 years left on his contract, WTF? I bet Zeke will not make any major moves this offseason.

05-26-2007, 08:41 AM         #737
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e180th said
We don't need Carter and Miles... BTW, Miles has 5 years left on his contract, WTF? I bet Zeke will not make any major moves this offseason.
I agree, but I think he has to improve this roster. If he can't ship Jerome James or Francis he will buy them out.

Channing Frye/Milik Rose should be on the trading block in the off season. I haven't seen this Ranolph Morris kid, if he can play Defense see-ya Frye.

11 years ago '04        #738
space
space
 cpalmer1 said
I agree, but I think he has to improve this roster. If he can't ship Jerome James or Francis he will buy them out.

Channing Frye/Milik Rose should be on the trading block in the off season. I haven't seen this Ranolph Morris kid, if he can play Defense see-ya Frye.
exactly....thats why i haven't made any comment on Morris yet because unlike ppl on boxden i aint gonna front like i watch college ball and give my 2 cents, i'll wait for the summer league, hopefully they also send Channing Frye there too because i hope this kid could have toughened up abit too but if he hasn't, fu*k out my team

05-26-2007, 09:42 AM         #739
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said
exactly....thats why i haven't made any comment on Morris yet because unlike ppl on boxden i aint gonna front like i watch college ball and give my 2 cents, i'll wait for the summer league, hopefully they also send Channing Frye there too because i hope this kid could have toughened up abit too but if he hasn't, fu*k out my team
The way David Lee played last year I say he can't be a Knick next year.

11 years ago '04        #740
space
space
 cpalmer1 said
The way David Lee played last year I say he can't be a Knick next year.
nothing wrong with having depth in the big man department though...only reason why i dont wanna see Frye is because of his jump shot, all he needs is to grow a backbone and hopefully he was only going through a sophomore slump

05-30-2007, 01:17 AM         #741
DaRealDjMumBleZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
OMG i feel so sorry for all you knicks fans seriously when will yall get into the playoffs again? i wanna see it b4 i die lmfao

11 years ago '06        #742
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
 DaRealDjMumBleZ said
OMG i feel so sorry for all you knicks fans seriously when will yall get into the playoffs again? i wanna see it b4 i die lmfao
Worry about LeBron giving your team fits, it's not an easy series for the Pistons...

11 years ago '07        #743
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,250 | Props total: 1643 1643
 Born_Loser said

no fu*kin bueno...no more room in the garden for bums bring in someone thats tough...i.e. ron artest i been saying this for years and i know he's dying to throw that knick jersey on

11 years ago '04        #744
space
space
 BxCastro said
no fu*kin bueno...no more room in the garden for bums bring in someone thats tough...i.e. ron artest i been saying this for years and i know he's dying to throw that knick jersey on
been wanting that sh*t too but him being that close to QB is what worries me bout him coming home...dude might start wildin the fu*k out

11 years ago '04        #745
space
space
ok...here's a new rumor that just popped up

With his final meltdown and ejection, Rasheed Wallace has probably received his last technical in a Pistons uniform. With only two years left on his contract, though at an average of about $13.5 million, Wallace has some appeal. The consensus is Knicks GM Isiah Thomas will be thwarted by the Lakers in trying to get Jermaine O'Neal and by the Sonics in some form of sign and trade or straight free agency for Rashard Lewis. Wallace talked about going to the Knicks before he re-signed with the Pistons in 2004.

wut ya think about possibly getting both Sheed and Lewis?

11 years ago '04        #746
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 1404 1404
We need to cut Francis,work more with Robinson,Frye,David Lee,and the young guy we got from Kentucky,Morris.We got an ok draft spot #23.I think they should get somebody at the 3 position,what yall think

11 years ago '04        #747
Yd4001 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,752 | Props total: 1404 1404
 BxCastro said
f that,we got david lee who does what chris anderson does and is way better.Vince is my man,but i'd keep Crawford who is a few years younger and not afraid to take the big shots.

11 years ago '04        #748
space
space
Seattle’s Rashard Lewis is indeed a free agent and plans to visit New York for a recruiting trip if Isiah Thomas invites him July 1, according to a person with knowledge of the situation. Thomas will make the 6-9 Lewis his top free-agent priority and hopes to wine and dine him, perhaps on James Dolan’s yacht, in July.

11 years ago '07        #749
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Born_Loser said
Think we should aim for a more realistic player for now cus J O'neal, KG, and R. Lewis look tough to get we should go after Nocioni we will definitely be contenders in the east with him playing 3/4....either sign and trade or straight up sign up cus we are already over the cap

11 years ago '07        #750
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
 Yd4001 said
We need to cut Francis,work more with Robinson,Frye,David Lee,and the young guy we got from Kentucky,Morris.We got an ok draft spot #23.I think they should get somebody at the 3 position,what yall think
Im trying to go to the draft because if we don't draft derrick byars out of vanderbuilt who is the sec player of the year in that tough conference I will throw something towards the podium.

Home      

most viewed right now
NBA Big Baby Backs Rondo: "I Played With Both of Them, Chris Paul is a Very Ba..
51 comments
2 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GAME OVER: Samsung has developed a battery that fully charges in 12 mi..
91 comments
4 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Canadian Rapper Dies In Music Video Plane Stunt Gone Wrong
36 comments
4 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BOB COUSY OFFERS AMMENDS to BILL RUSELL for being RACIST during CAREER on ..
90 comments
3 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Rondo on Paul “he’s a horrible teammate
96 comments
4 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I’m Turning That A*s Into Pie
12 comments
2 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
CubanDoll hospitalized after slicing open Rocky Badd
50 comments
4 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside How Will Smith Pulled Jada Pinkett
45 comments
7 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Shorty is damn near 50 but living like a young IG thot
77 comments
8 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Breaking: Body parts of journalist Jamal Khashoggi have been found
27 comments
8 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside One Of The Best Impeccable Back and Forth
9 comments
8 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jada Finally Penetrates Will.
28 comments
8 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Errol Spence’s Next Opponent *You heard it hear first*
53 comments
8 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Get Fuked Up On This Escalator
30 comments
4 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Yo my fu-king family made The Shade Room 😂
51 comments
3 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Gwyneth Paltrow Reveals Avengers 4 Photo, Spoiler Alert
12 comments
4 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA NBA Rule Changes Lead To Offensive Explosion League Wide
76 comments
9 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Timberland x Bape
15 comments
8 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NBA Lebron throws teammates under bus in post game interview
50 comments
7 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Oct 23 - Study on race bias in law enforcement has surprising results.
63 comments
8 hours ago
@news
Top 10 most propped recently
Last few hours...
Pill Cosby 313
black cobra
SubConscious
one il matt 56
suavehooper
86'd
DatBrownDood
Black Excellence
DrizzyStan06
Top 10 most slapped recently
Rule 336
Dun Language
suavehooper
BlackDynamite
blah blah blah
Player2
Adwerdz
dre03
Nahbruh

most viewed right now
online now  49
Image(s) inside Ayisha Diaz now has onlyfans page
58 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
Video inside Lawd have mercy jazmynekyng uproarchallenge
72 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  33
FBG Wooski shot in head at friends funeral
245 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  25
Image(s) inside LiAngelo Ball has s3x tape with a tr@nny. #BBB #BallControl
199 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  20
Article inside Sarah Silverman Says Louis C.K. M**turbated in Front of Her: ‘F— yeah..
146 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
online now  19
Image(s) inside Oct 22 - NYPD sergeant being investigated for shoving underwear down c..
148 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside First Red Dead gameplay leak
65 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside after 20 years tchina arnold talks about the drama on martin