New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NBA KEVIN DURANT gets ETHERED on INSTAGRAM AGAIN so bad he ACTUALLY RESPONDS A..
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Did Birdman Spend 10 MILLION DOLLARS of Waynes Checks to build REAL Stunna Isl..
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside West coast Blood has an Atlanta blood looking like a little child
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Reportedly Paid Shiggy $250,000 For "In My Feelings" Go #1 On Bi..
145 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #5961
AC_89 256 heat pts256
space
space
$43,570 | Props total: 20978 20978
Almonds looked good these first 2 games
 07-18-2009, 10:19 AM         #5962
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are the highlights from the Kings game.

I also put the summer league highlights in the video and mix section
 07-18-2009, 11:21 AM         #5963
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:

:agreement6: nice beat selection too.
 9 years ago '06        #5964
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
:agreement6: nice beat selection too.
he definitely makes the best mixes....you should check out his site, good blog as well.
 9 years ago '07        #5965
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,120 | Props total: 2705 2705
 Rhymes4Days said:

dope mix big c
 9 years ago '07        #5966
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
Could Kings Trade Martin?

Kevin Martin is entering the third season of a five-year contract worth about $53 million.

The possibility of Sacramento trading Martin appears to be greater than ever, especially after the team's 17-win season and questions over his toughness after a lingering ankle injury.

"You definitely want (the Kings' rebuilding) to speed up," Martin told the Sacramento Bee. "You definitely don't want to be scoring 25 (points) for no reason. ... But I've still got time. I definitely want to be part of this. I'm just along for the ride."

Walsh should be all over this

Nate (S&T) + Chandler + Jeffries

for

Kmart

GO DONNIE!
 07-20-2009, 07:07 PM         #5967
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are the highlights from the Knicks vs Wizards in summer league. It is also in the video thread
 9 years ago '07        #5968
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Could Kings Trade Martin?

Kevin Martin is entering the third season of a five-year contract worth about $53 million.

The possibility of Sacramento trading Martin appears to be greater than ever, especially after the team's 17-win season and questions over his toughness after a lingering ankle injury.

"You definitely want (the Kings' rebuilding) to speed up," Martin told the Sacramento Bee. "You definitely don't want to be scoring 25 (points) for no reason. ... But I've still got time. I definitely want to be part of this. I'm just along for the ride."

Walsh should be all over this

Nate (S&T) + Chandler + Jeffries

for

Kmart

GO DONNIE!
Damn idk bro... I'd give up Jordan Hill, Nate, and Jefferies for K Mart... Chandler is pushing it a little
 9 years ago '07        #5969
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Id have no problem trading him for the right value we love to make Chandler out to be some kind of untouchable

our team already has a congestion of forwards as it is, and our ultimate target is another forward...meanwhile we have a huge hole at SG

trading Chandler for a stud SG would only help this team

2009 Starting lineup

Sessions
Kmart
Gallo
Hill
Darko

=Playoffs

2010 Starting Lineup

Sessions
Kmart
LBJ
Gallo
Hill

=Championship contenders

But then again i dont see anything going down between us and Sac because they'll likely try to dump one of their bad contracts on us... and Walsh aint having that, i can dream tho cant i
 07-21-2009, 09:06 AM         #5970
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im confused all around with this ny knicks team somebody break down the roster for me.

side note: jordan hill is soft, he isnt a starter yet
 9 years ago '07        #5971
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Id have no problem trading him for the right value we love to make Chandler out to be some kind of untouchable

our team already has a congestion of forwards as it is, and our ultimate target is another forward...meanwhile we have a huge hole at SG

trading Chandler for a stud SG would only help this team

2009 Starting lineup

Sessions
Kmart
Gallo
Hill
Darko

=Playoffs

2010 Starting Lineup

Sessions
Kmart
LBJ
Gallo
Hill

=Championship contenders

But then again i dont see anything going down between us and Sac because they'll likely try to dump one of their bad contracts on us... and Walsh aint having that, i can dream tho cant i
Wil is very versatile can play multiple positions. If we HAD to get rid of Wil for another player I'd prefer one who didn't have ankle problems the season before. It sounds stupid esp. b/c Wil is recovering from ankle surgery for bone spurs, but it didn't sideline him for the whole season.

K-Mart is nice but also can't defend as many ppl as Wil. Wil could defend anyone from KG to damn near any PG... not too many "rookies" can boast that. I know K-Mart is the more stud-labeled, ticket drawring player but think substance over style for a moment.

And Hill ain't made for the starting 5 yet homie...
 9 years ago '04        #5972
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3980 3980
 stackmatics said:
Im confused all around with this ny knicks team somebody break down the roster for me.
Wilson Chandler
Joe Crawford
Eddy Curry
Toney Douglas
Chris Duhon
Danilo Gallinari
Al Harrington
Jordan Hill
Larry Hughes
Chris Hunter
Jared Jefferies
Darko Miličić
Cuttino Mobley (not a roster spot, we can sign somebody and it'll count as this spot)
Mouhamed Sene

this is our roster as of right now....no Nate or Lee since they are free agents
 9 years ago '07        #5973
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Hmmm he's seemed to be keeping up w/ Knicks threads on the front page fairly well... I never noticed him repping the Lakers. Maybe he's a Kobe fan?

But I will keep an eye out for various displays of bandwagoning... I'm just trying to rep the ppl who are or at least appear to be true Knick heads.
i missed this post...

--------------

laker bandwagoning posts

knick bashing posts

u get the picture, obviously not a knicks fan. please take his name off so i can sleep better at night

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 07-21-2009 at 04:04 PM..
 07-21-2009, 02:11 PM         #5974
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Lets go
 9 years ago '06        #5975
Blah 18 heat pts18
space
space
$27,522 | Props total: 12394 12394
gets us Sessions Donnie!
dont trade Ill-Wil Donnie!
 07-21-2009, 07:51 PM         #5976
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Bucks really have high hopes for Jennings. That's probably the main reason they will let Sessions go. If the Knicks get Sessions they have to find a way to get rid of Duhon. Unlike Duhon Sessions can actually play defense. Sessions main weakness is his jumpshot.
 07-21-2009, 07:53 PM         #5977
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan Hill Summer League mix

I also put the mix in the video thread.
 9 years ago '07        #5978
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:
The Bucks really have high hopes for Jennings. That's probably the main reason they will let Sessions go. If the Knicks get Sessions they have to find a way to get rid of Duhon. Unlike Duhon Sessions can actually play defense. Sessions main weakness is his jumpshot.
I'll take a weak jump shot for some perimeter D and excellent vision. Why do you think Gallo is here for? Plus Ill Will... We got our 2 shooters, we'll add more soon enough....

Duhon needs to be traded for a D playing, athletic shooter... Rudy Fernandez? Portland would get the PG that they want...
 07-22-2009, 11:26 AM         #5979
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
I'll take a weak jump shot for some perimeter D and excellent vision. Why do you think Gallo is here for? Plus Ill Will... We got our 2 shooters, we'll add more soon enough....

Duhon needs to be traded for a D playing, athletic shooter... Rudy Fernandez? Portland would get the PG that they want...
I think if a team takes Duhon it is because they want him because of his expiring contract. Teams know Duhon can't really hack it as a full time starter. Remember before he left the Bulls Duhon was their 3rd string guard off the bench.

As far as Chandler, I am one of the biggest Chandler fan. However I don't think he is in the Knicks future. I think the Knicks are looking for Chandler to have a breakout season to trade him. Chandler plays the same position as Danilo plus he is an Isiah pick. Walsh wants to bring in his own group of guys.
 07-22-2009, 01:41 PM         #5980
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f*** IT give AI a 1 year deal
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody denyin this big titt1ed Hawaiian
41 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Polo Bear Sweater
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Accomplished Milf Julia Ann advice on how to bag Milfs
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Pros and Cons of Marriage
165 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Jul 16 - Child-killer taunted investigators for 30 years with notes. DN..
100 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
LeBron James NBA 2k19 Screenshot
44 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside now I ain't with that gay incest sh-t, BUT...
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Black Panther as good as The Dark Knight?
124 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy