most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #5961
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
RIP Drunk....all the mofos dying this month, why not add your name to the list.....who knew you'll die around the same time as Billy Mays...maybe he'll sell you a bootleg ticket maker so you can watch Knick games

nvr been though, always wanted to do that s*** though
what better grouping the Micheal J and Bill Mays...i guess things DO come in 3's

*sorry Farrah, but im more important!*
 07-10-2009, 02:29 PM         #5962
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
im gettin amped up...goin Whitewater Rafting this weekend. Any of you ever been?

My dumbass hates the water, but I love the rush from all things extreme. Supposed to be a "Dam Release" which means a Level 3 rapid (?) which is supposed to be the most intense rapid experience.

If ya'll dont see me on here for a few days after the weekend, its in my will that my mother posts my final farewells to my fellow Knicks fans.

: rolllaugh :
If you die, I will personally kidnap Ricky Rubio make him wear a john starks jersey and make him do lay up drillz
 07-12-2009, 11:06 AM         #5963
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Happy Page 400 !!
 7 years ago '07        #5964
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 181 181
damn this is wild... 400 pgs of knick-dom
 7 years ago '07        #5965
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
 I Am The Truth said:
damn this is wild... 400 pgs of knick-dom
hey...not to be a d*** or anything but how come bkjj is in ur sig?

last i checked he was a laker bandwagoner that bashed the knicks...retire his name asap
 7 years ago '06        #5966
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
im back....as you can see, i didnt die!

i came close though. seen the light, negotiated a deal with God himself...and seems he took Arturo Gotti in my place (fukked up story right there).

my trip was pretty tight, wasnt as crazy as i thought the rapids would be. next time im upgrading to a level 5 rapid rush. im currently slated to go Skydiving August 8th (happy bday Danilo), so i'll get my thrill seeking fix then.

back to the news at hand...

Boozer to the Knicks? Utah would never let that happen. they want us to be as bad as possible. no way they help us out, they own our pick next year.

D'Antoni shoots down Miller...i can see the Dre Miller rumors as just that. Seems like the NY papers just tryin to sell. Pure specualtion. D'Antoni likes his guards to be able to shoot. I dont know what he thinks of Miller.

Curry...TBD...i wanna see what he can bring. Hopefully he gets a game or two in during the SL.

Hill and Douglas- cant wait to see them play.

TOMORROW STARTS THE SUMMER LEAGUE b****ES!!!
 7 years ago '07        #5967
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
hey...not to be a d*** or anything but how come bkjj is in ur sig?

last i checked he was a laker bandwagoner that bashed the knicks...retire his name asap
Hmmm he's seemed to be keeping up w/ Knicks threads on the front page fairly well... I never noticed him repping the Lakers. Maybe he's a Kobe fan?

But I will keep an eye out for various displays of bandwagoning... I'm just trying to rep the ppl who are or at least appear to be true Knick heads.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 07-14-2009 at 01:14 AM..
 07-14-2009, 02:17 PM         #5968
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
Hmmm he's seemed to be keeping up w/ Knicks threads on the front page fairly well... I never noticed him repping the Lakers. Maybe he's a Kobe fan?

But I will keep an eye out for various displays of bandwagoning... I'm just trying to rep the ppl who are or at least appear to be true Knick heads.
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #5969
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 WiLLiePerezez said:
im def. a knickhead. till the death of me :agreement6:
then you need to rejoice and take down that avy of yours....POSITIVITY is key! We no longer hang our head in our hands in shame. Good things to come my friend, chin up!
 7 years ago '08        #5970
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,905 | Props total: 5665 5665
Almonds looked good these first 2 games
 07-18-2009, 11:19 AM         #5971
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are the highlights from the Kings game.

I also put the summer league highlights in the video and mix section
 07-18-2009, 12:21 PM         #5972
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:

:agreement6: nice beat selection too.
 7 years ago '06        #5973
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
:agreement6: nice beat selection too.
he definitely makes the best mixes....you should check out his site, good blog as well.
 7 years ago '07        #5974
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:

dope mix big c
 7 years ago '07        #5975
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Could Kings Trade Martin?

Kevin Martin is entering the third season of a five-year contract worth about $53 million.

The possibility of Sacramento trading Martin appears to be greater than ever, especially after the team's 17-win season and questions over his toughness after a lingering ankle injury.

"You definitely want (the Kings' rebuilding) to speed up," Martin told the Sacramento Bee. "You definitely don't want to be scoring 25 (points) for no reason. ... But I've still got time. I definitely want to be part of this. I'm just along for the ride."

Walsh should be all over this

Nate (S&T) + Chandler + Jeffries

for

Kmart

GO DONNIE!
 07-20-2009, 08:07 PM         #5976
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are the highlights from the Knicks vs Wizards in summer league. It is also in the video thread
 7 years ago '07        #5977
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Could Kings Trade Martin?

Kevin Martin is entering the third season of a five-year contract worth about $53 million.

The possibility of Sacramento trading Martin appears to be greater than ever, especially after the team's 17-win season and questions over his toughness after a lingering ankle injury.

"You definitely want (the Kings' rebuilding) to speed up," Martin told the Sacramento Bee. "You definitely don't want to be scoring 25 (points) for no reason. ... But I've still got time. I definitely want to be part of this. I'm just along for the ride."

Walsh should be all over this

Nate (S&T) + Chandler + Jeffries

for

Kmart

GO DONNIE!
Damn idk bro... I'd give up Jordan Hill, Nate, and Jefferies for K Mart... Chandler is pushing it a little
 7 years ago '07        #5978
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Id have no problem trading him for the right value we love to make Chandler out to be some kind of untouchable

our team already has a congestion of forwards as it is, and our ultimate target is another forward...meanwhile we have a huge hole at SG

trading Chandler for a stud SG would only help this team

2009 Starting lineup

Sessions
Kmart
Gallo
Hill
Darko

=Playoffs

2010 Starting Lineup

Sessions
Kmart
LBJ
Gallo
Hill

=Championship contenders

But then again i dont see anything going down between us and Sac because they'll likely try to dump one of their bad contracts on us... and Walsh aint having that, i can dream tho cant i
 07-21-2009, 10:06 AM         #5979
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im confused all around with this ny knicks team somebody break down the roster for me.

side note: jordan hill is soft, he isnt a starter yet
 7 years ago '07        #5980
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Id have no problem trading him for the right value we love to make Chandler out to be some kind of untouchable

our team already has a congestion of forwards as it is, and our ultimate target is another forward...meanwhile we have a huge hole at SG

trading Chandler for a stud SG would only help this team

2009 Starting lineup

Sessions
Kmart
Gallo
Hill
Darko

=Playoffs

2010 Starting Lineup

Sessions
Kmart
LBJ
Gallo
Hill

=Championship contenders

But then again i dont see anything going down between us and Sac because they'll likely try to dump one of their bad contracts on us... and Walsh aint having that, i can dream tho cant i
Wil is very versatile can play multiple positions. If we HAD to get rid of Wil for another player I'd prefer one who didn't have ankle problems the season before. It sounds stupid esp. b/c Wil is recovering from ankle surgery for bone spurs, but it didn't sideline him for the whole season.

K-Mart is nice but also can't defend as many ppl as Wil. Wil could defend anyone from KG to damn near any PG... not too many "rookies" can boast that. I know K-Mart is the more stud-labeled, ticket drawring player but think substance over style for a moment.

And Hill ain't made for the starting 5 yet homie...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
116 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous:I Never Wanted To Smash Kimbella (Juelz Santana Baby Moms), Sh..
36 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
91 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
92 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
64 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy