New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 51
Video inside TEXANS TRYING TO REMOVE ICE FROM THEIR CAR MIGHT BE THE DUMBEST EVER :m..
20 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Aaliyah & No Limit's Mercedes back in the day
54 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Gal Gadot is too damn sexy
63 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 32
NCAAF Washington state QB Tyler Hilinski commited suicide
124 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '08        #5961
AC_89 205 heat pts205
space
avatar space
space
$39,933 | Props total: 14673 14673
Almonds looked good these first 2 games
 07-18-2009, 11:19 AM         #5962
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are the highlights from the Kings game.

I also put the summer league highlights in the video and mix section
 07-18-2009, 12:21 PM         #5963
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:
Here are the highlights from the Kings game.

I also put the summer league highlights in the video and mix section
:agreement6: nice beat selection too.
 8 years ago '06        #5964
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 TimeIsMoney said:
:agreement6: nice beat selection too.
he definitely makes the best mixes....you should check out his site, good blog as well.
 8 years ago '07        #5965
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 2381 2381
 Rhymes4Days said:
Here are the highlights from the Kings game.

I also put the summer league highlights in the video and mix section
dope mix big c
 8 years ago '07        #5966
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
Could Kings Trade Martin?

Kevin Martin is entering the third season of a five-year contract worth about $53 million.

The possibility of Sacramento trading Martin appears to be greater than ever, especially after the team's 17-win season and questions over his toughness after a lingering ankle injury.

"You definitely want (the Kings' rebuilding) to speed up," Martin told the Sacramento Bee. "You definitely don't want to be scoring 25 (points) for no reason. ... But I've still got time. I definitely want to be part of this. I'm just along for the ride."


Walsh should be all over this

Nate (S&T) + Chandler + Jeffries

for

Kmart

GO DONNIE!
 07-20-2009, 08:07 PM         #5967
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are the highlights from the Knicks vs Wizards in summer league. It is also in the video thread
 8 years ago '07        #5968
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 2381 2381
 Truth B T0ld said:
Could Kings Trade Martin?

Kevin Martin is entering the third season of a five-year contract worth about $53 million.

The possibility of Sacramento trading Martin appears to be greater than ever, especially after the team's 17-win season and questions over his toughness after a lingering ankle injury.

"You definitely want (the Kings' rebuilding) to speed up," Martin told the Sacramento Bee. "You definitely don't want to be scoring 25 (points) for no reason. ... But I've still got time. I definitely want to be part of this. I'm just along for the ride."


Walsh should be all over this

Nate (S&T) + Chandler + Jeffries

for

Kmart

GO DONNIE!
Damn idk bro... I'd give up Jordan Hill, Nate, and Jefferies for K Mart... Chandler is pushing it a little
 8 years ago '07        #5969
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
Id have no problem trading him for the right value we love to make Chandler out to be some kind of untouchable

our team already has a congestion of forwards as it is, and our ultimate target is another forward...meanwhile we have a huge hole at SG

trading Chandler for a stud SG would only help this team

2009 Starting lineup

Sessions
Kmart
Gallo
Hill
Darko

=Playoffs

2010 Starting Lineup

Sessions
Kmart
LBJ
Gallo
Hill

=Championship contenders

But then again i dont see anything going down between us and Sac because they'll likely try to dump one of their bad contracts on us... and Walsh aint having that, i can dream tho cant i
 07-21-2009, 10:06 AM         #5970
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im confused all around with this ny knicks team somebody break down the roster for me.


side note: jordan hill is soft, he isnt a starter yet
 8 years ago '07        #5971
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 2381 2381
 Truth B T0ld said:
Id have no problem trading him for the right value we love to make Chandler out to be some kind of untouchable

our team already has a congestion of forwards as it is, and our ultimate target is another forward...meanwhile we have a huge hole at SG

trading Chandler for a stud SG would only help this team

2009 Starting lineup

Sessions
Kmart
Gallo
Hill
Darko

=Playoffs

2010 Starting Lineup

Sessions
Kmart
LBJ
Gallo
Hill

=Championship contenders

But then again i dont see anything going down between us and Sac because they'll likely try to dump one of their bad contracts on us... and Walsh aint having that, i can dream tho cant i
Wil is very versatile can play multiple positions. If we HAD to get rid of Wil for another player I'd prefer one who didn't have ankle problems the season before. It sounds stupid esp. b/c Wil is recovering from ankle surgery for bone spurs, but it didn't sideline him for the whole season.

K-Mart is nice but also can't defend as many ppl as Wil. Wil could defend anyone from KG to damn near any PG... not too many "rookies" can boast that. I know K-Mart is the more stud-labeled, ticket drawring player but think substance over style for a moment.

And Hill ain't made for the starting 5 yet homie...
 8 years ago '04        #5972
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3977 3977
 stackmatics said:
Im confused all around with this ny knicks team somebody break down the roster for me.
Wilson Chandler
Joe Crawford
Eddy Curry
Toney Douglas
Chris Duhon
Danilo Gallinari
Al Harrington
Jordan Hill
Larry Hughes
Chris Hunter
Jared Jefferies
Darko Miličić
Cuttino Mobley (not a roster spot, we can sign somebody and it'll count as this spot)
Mouhamed Sene



this is our roster as of right now....no Nate or Lee since they are free agents
 8 years ago '07        #5973
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 I Am The Truth said:
Hmmm he's seemed to be keeping up w/ Knicks threads on the front page fairly well... I never noticed him repping the Lakers. Maybe he's a Kobe fan?

But I will keep an eye out for various displays of bandwagoning... I'm just trying to rep the ppl who are or at least appear to be true Knick heads.
i missed this post...

--------------

laker bandwagoning posts




knick bashing posts






u get the picture, obviously not a knicks fan. please take his name off so i can sleep better at night


Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 07-21-2009 at 05:04 PM..
 07-21-2009, 03:11 PM         #5974
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]


Lets go
 8 years ago '06        #5975
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$25,781 | Props total: 7153 7153
gets us Sessions Donnie!
dont trade Ill-Wil Donnie!
 07-21-2009, 08:51 PM         #5976
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Bucks really have high hopes for Jennings. That's probably the main reason they will let Sessions go. If the Knicks get Sessions they have to find a way to get rid of Duhon. Unlike Duhon Sessions can actually play defense. Sessions main weakness is his jumpshot.
 07-21-2009, 08:53 PM         #5977
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jordan Hill Summer League mix


I also put the mix in the video thread.
 8 years ago '07        #5978
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,948 | Props total: 2381 2381
 Rhymes4Days said:
The Bucks really have high hopes for Jennings. That's probably the main reason they will let Sessions go. If the Knicks get Sessions they have to find a way to get rid of Duhon. Unlike Duhon Sessions can actually play defense. Sessions main weakness is his jumpshot.
I'll take a weak jump shot for some perimeter D and excellent vision. Why do you think Gallo is here for? Plus Ill Will... We got our 2 shooters, we'll add more soon enough....

Duhon needs to be traded for a D playing, athletic shooter... Rudy Fernandez? Portland would get the PG that they want...
 07-22-2009, 12:26 PM         #5979
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
I'll take a weak jump shot for some perimeter D and excellent vision. Why do you think Gallo is here for? Plus Ill Will... We got our 2 shooters, we'll add more soon enough....

Duhon needs to be traded for a D playing, athletic shooter... Rudy Fernandez? Portland would get the PG that they want...
I think if a team takes Duhon it is because they want him because of his expiring contract. Teams know Duhon can't really hack it as a full time starter. Remember before he left the Bulls Duhon was their 3rd string guard off the bench.

As far as Chandler, I am one of the biggest Chandler fan. However I don't think he is in the Knicks future. I think the Knicks are looking for Chandler to have a breakout season to trade him. Chandler plays the same position as Danilo plus he is an Isiah pick. Walsh wants to bring in his own group of guys.
 07-22-2009, 02:41 PM         #5980
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f*** IT give AI a 1 year deal
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
OT Mia Khalifa Dropped From Out Of Bounds?
80 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
Bitcoin and Ethereum plummet as South Korea decides on total crypto shutdown
171 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside Aziz Ansari Responds to Accusations of Sexual Assault: ‘I Was S..
130 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Damn, The Clock Really Tickin On The IG Hoe Hustle
226 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 6
Video inside Be careful out there, BX
143 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Foreign Exchange 🇷🇺 Anastasiya
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Jan 14 - Do you work more than 39 hours a week? Your job could be killing you
110 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Ben J (New Boyz) Cries as He Details Killing an Armed Home Invader
133 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy