New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Apr 24 - BooHoo: Twitter employee making $160,000 in San Francisco say..
78 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Devin bookers has a transgender sis
191 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who needs a laugh
70 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Most Gangsta Moments(Video)
141 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #5961
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 329 329
 I Am The Truth said:
damn this is wild... 400 pgs of knick-dom
hey...not to be a d*** or anything but how come bkjj is in ur sig?

last i checked he was a laker bandwagoner that bashed the knicks...retire his name asap
 8 years ago '06        #5962
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
im back....as you can see, i didnt die!

i came close though. seen the light, negotiated a deal with God himself...and seems he took Arturo Gotti in my place (fukked up story right there).

my trip was pretty tight, wasnt as crazy as i thought the rapids would be. next time im upgrading to a level 5 rapid rush. im currently slated to go Skydiving August 8th (happy bday Danilo), so i'll get my thrill seeking fix then.

back to the news at hand...

Boozer to the Knicks? Utah would never let that happen. they want us to be as bad as possible. no way they help us out, they own our pick next year.

D'Antoni shoots down Miller...i can see the Dre Miller rumors as just that. Seems like the NY papers just tryin to sell. Pure specualtion. D'Antoni likes his guards to be able to shoot. I dont know what he thinks of Miller.

Curry...TBD...i wanna see what he can bring. Hopefully he gets a game or two in during the SL.

Hill and Douglas- cant wait to see them play.

TOMORROW STARTS THE SUMMER LEAGUE b****ES!!!
 8 years ago '07        #5963
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,105 | Props total: 638 638
 Truth B T0ld said:
hey...not to be a d*** or anything but how come bkjj is in ur sig?

last i checked he was a laker bandwagoner that bashed the knicks...retire his name asap
Hmmm he's seemed to be keeping up w/ Knicks threads on the front page fairly well... I never noticed him repping the Lakers. Maybe he's a Kobe fan?

But I will keep an eye out for various displays of bandwagoning... I'm just trying to rep the ppl who are or at least appear to be true Knick heads.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 07-14-2009 at 12:14 AM..
 07-14-2009, 01:17 PM         #5964
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
Hmmm he's seemed to be keeping up w/ Knicks threads on the front page fairly well... I never noticed him repping the Lakers. Maybe he's a Kobe fan?

But I will keep an eye out for various displays of bandwagoning... I'm just trying to rep the ppl who are or at least appear to be true Knick heads.
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '06        #5965
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 WiLLiePerezez said:
im def. a knickhead. till the death of me :agreement6:
then you need to rejoice and take down that avy of yours....POSITIVITY is key! We no longer hang our head in our hands in shame. Good things to come my friend, chin up!
 8 years ago '08        #5966
AC_89 167 heat pts167
space
space
$36,048 | Props total: 8529 8529
Almonds looked good these first 2 games
 07-18-2009, 10:19 AM         #5967
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are the highlights from the Kings game.

I also put the summer league highlights in the video and mix section
 07-18-2009, 11:21 AM         #5968
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:

:agreement6: nice beat selection too.
 8 years ago '06        #5969
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 TimeIsMoney said:
:agreement6: nice beat selection too.
he definitely makes the best mixes....you should check out his site, good blog as well.
 8 years ago '07        #5970
space
space
 Rhymes4Days said:

dope mix big c
 8 years ago '07        #5971
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Could Kings Trade Martin?

Kevin Martin is entering the third season of a five-year contract worth about $53 million.

The possibility of Sacramento trading Martin appears to be greater than ever, especially after the team's 17-win season and questions over his toughness after a lingering ankle injury.

"You definitely want (the Kings' rebuilding) to speed up," Martin told the Sacramento Bee. "You definitely don't want to be scoring 25 (points) for no reason. ... But I've still got time. I definitely want to be part of this. I'm just along for the ride."

Walsh should be all over this

Nate (S&T) + Chandler + Jeffries

for

Kmart

GO DONNIE!
 07-20-2009, 07:07 PM         #5972
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here are the highlights from the Knicks vs Wizards in summer league. It is also in the video thread
 8 years ago '07        #5973
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Could Kings Trade Martin?

Kevin Martin is entering the third season of a five-year contract worth about $53 million.

The possibility of Sacramento trading Martin appears to be greater than ever, especially after the team's 17-win season and questions over his toughness after a lingering ankle injury.

"You definitely want (the Kings' rebuilding) to speed up," Martin told the Sacramento Bee. "You definitely don't want to be scoring 25 (points) for no reason. ... But I've still got time. I definitely want to be part of this. I'm just along for the ride."

Walsh should be all over this

Nate (S&T) + Chandler + Jeffries

for

Kmart

GO DONNIE!
Damn idk bro... I'd give up Jordan Hill, Nate, and Jefferies for K Mart... Chandler is pushing it a little
 8 years ago '07        #5974
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
Id have no problem trading him for the right value we love to make Chandler out to be some kind of untouchable

our team already has a congestion of forwards as it is, and our ultimate target is another forward...meanwhile we have a huge hole at SG

trading Chandler for a stud SG would only help this team

2009 Starting lineup

Sessions
Kmart
Gallo
Hill
Darko

=Playoffs

2010 Starting Lineup

Sessions
Kmart
LBJ
Gallo
Hill

=Championship contenders

But then again i dont see anything going down between us and Sac because they'll likely try to dump one of their bad contracts on us... and Walsh aint having that, i can dream tho cant i
 07-21-2009, 09:06 AM         #5975
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im confused all around with this ny knicks team somebody break down the roster for me.

side note: jordan hill is soft, he isnt a starter yet
 8 years ago '07        #5976
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Id have no problem trading him for the right value we love to make Chandler out to be some kind of untouchable

our team already has a congestion of forwards as it is, and our ultimate target is another forward...meanwhile we have a huge hole at SG

trading Chandler for a stud SG would only help this team

2009 Starting lineup

Sessions
Kmart
Gallo
Hill
Darko

=Playoffs

2010 Starting Lineup

Sessions
Kmart
LBJ
Gallo
Hill

=Championship contenders

But then again i dont see anything going down between us and Sac because they'll likely try to dump one of their bad contracts on us... and Walsh aint having that, i can dream tho cant i
Wil is very versatile can play multiple positions. If we HAD to get rid of Wil for another player I'd prefer one who didn't have ankle problems the season before. It sounds stupid esp. b/c Wil is recovering from ankle surgery for bone spurs, but it didn't sideline him for the whole season.

K-Mart is nice but also can't defend as many ppl as Wil. Wil could defend anyone from KG to damn near any PG... not too many "rookies" can boast that. I know K-Mart is the more stud-labeled, ticket drawring player but think substance over style for a moment.

And Hill ain't made for the starting 5 yet homie...
 8 years ago '04        #5977
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 stackmatics said:
Im confused all around with this ny knicks team somebody break down the roster for me.
Wilson Chandler
Joe Crawford
Eddy Curry
Toney Douglas
Chris Duhon
Danilo Gallinari
Al Harrington
Jordan Hill
Larry Hughes
Chris Hunter
Jared Jefferies
Darko Miličić
Cuttino Mobley (not a roster spot, we can sign somebody and it'll count as this spot)
Mouhamed Sene

this is our roster as of right now....no Nate or Lee since they are free agents
 8 years ago '07        #5978
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:

i missed this post...

--------------

laker bandwagoning posts

knick bashing posts

u get the picture, obviously not a knicks fan. please take his name off so i can sleep better at night

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 07-21-2009 at 04:04 PM..
 07-21-2009, 02:11 PM         #5979
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Lets go
 8 years ago '06        #5980
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$24,145 | Props total: 3050 3050
gets us Sessions Donnie!
dont trade Ill-Wil Donnie!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside EyeCandyKO: Lacey Chabert vs Emmanuelle Chriqui #BattleOfTheGoodP*ssy
10 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside White man blinking meme thread (Hip Hop Edition)
480 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Coming to America: 12 Little Known Facts About the Goat Comedy
39 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fast 9 poster courtesy of Tyrese
103 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mugshot Of The Week: Expert Wood Handler
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Apr 22 - IT HAPPENED AGAIN AMERICAN AIRLINES FLIGHT ATTENDANT GETS in F..
65 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Lawsuit Says Birdman and Slim Are Cooking The Books To Avoid Paying Millions I..
151 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Comedy Legends Paying Charlie Murphy His Due Respect at His Funeral on..
36 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy