New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 44
Feb 24 - JUST IN: Trump loses temper in phone call with Pres of Mexico over bo..
51 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 37
Women of Wakanda
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
NBA Another angle of the Zaza Incident ☠️☠️☠&#..
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside 6ix9ine Ex Friends COME BACK For they Throne
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 07-09-2009, 01:28 PM         #5941
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if we did a Thread that focused on the best quotes from this thread i.e

 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Balkman >>> Sliced Bread
^
 07-09-2009, 01:32 PM         #5942
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
some Knicks sigs for some of ya'll if ya'd like.....




Born Loser???

[pic - click to view]



 9 years ago '06        #5943
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
WOW.....

Stack you bringin' it BACK!

LMAO...

*searches thru thread to edit some posts*
 07-09-2009, 04:26 PM         #5944
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
WOW.....

Stack you bringin' it BACK!

LMAO...

*searches thru thread to edit some posts*
the hell happen to cpalmer?
 9 years ago '06        #5945
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
the hell happen to cpalmer?
he graced us with his presence on Draft Night. shyt, even you came out the woodwork on draft night.

i think if you look a few pages back, he left a link where you can follow his dumbass around on that twitter you kids be on.

i hope he starts postin around the time the season picks back up.
 9 years ago '04        #5946
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
he graced us with his presence on Draft Night. shyt, even you came out the woodwork on draft night.

i think if you look a few pages back, he left a link where you can follow his dumbass around on that twitter you kids be on.

i hope he starts postin around the time the season picks back up.
don't hate on the "twitter machine" like them old folks be saying,
 9 years ago '06        #5947
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
don't hate on the "twitter machine" like them old folks be saying,
whats the link to your Twitter BL? I'd love to see "A Day in the Life of BL"



anytime i think of that Twitter, i think of the dudes voice on Conan O'Briens "Twitter Tracker"

Thatssss a sweeeeeeeeeeet tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
 9 years ago '04        #5948
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
whats the link to your Twitter BL? I'd love to see "A Day in the Life of BL"



anytime i think of that Twitter, i think of the dudes voice on Conan O'Briens "Twitter Tracker"

Thatssss a sweeeeeeeeeeet tweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
it's mostly me talking about how much i "lost weight" atleast once a day
 9 years ago '04        #5949
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
If you ain't tweeting....you're in for a wife beating!!!

just look for Born_Loser
 9 years ago '06        #5950
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
im gettin amped up...goin Whitewater Rafting this weekend. Any of you ever been?

My dumbass hates the water, but I love the rush from all things extreme. Supposed to be a "Dam Release" which means a Level 3 rapid (?) which is supposed to be the most intense rapid experience.

If ya'll dont see me on here for a few days after the weekend, its in my will that my mother posts my final farewells to my fellow Knicks fans.

: rolllaugh :
 9 years ago '04        #5951
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
RIP Drunk....all the mofos dying this month, why not add your name to the list.....who knew you'll die around the same time as Billy Mays...maybe he'll sell you a bootleg ticket maker so you can watch Knick games


nvr been though, always wanted to do that s*** though
 9 years ago '06        #5952
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
RIP Drunk....all the mofos dying this month, why not add your name to the list.....who knew you'll die around the same time as Billy Mays...maybe he'll sell you a bootleg ticket maker so you can watch Knick games


nvr been though, always wanted to do that s*** though
what better grouping the Micheal J and Bill Mays...i guess things DO come in 3's

*sorry Farrah, but im more important!*
 07-10-2009, 02:29 PM         #5953
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
im gettin amped up...goin Whitewater Rafting this weekend. Any of you ever been?

My dumbass hates the water, but I love the rush from all things extreme. Supposed to be a "Dam Release" which means a Level 3 rapid (?) which is supposed to be the most intense rapid experience.

If ya'll dont see me on here for a few days after the weekend, its in my will that my mother posts my final farewells to my fellow Knicks fans.

: rolllaugh :
If you die, I will personally kidnap Ricky Rubio make him wear a john starks jersey and make him do lay up drillz
 07-12-2009, 11:06 AM         #5954
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Happy Page 400 !!
 9 years ago '07        #5955
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 2443 2443
damn this is wild... 400 pgs of knick-dom
 9 years ago '07        #5956
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 I Am The Truth said:
damn this is wild... 400 pgs of knick-dom
hey...not to be a d*** or anything but how come bkjj is in ur sig?

last i checked he was a laker bandwagoner that bashed the knicks...retire his name asap
 9 years ago '06        #5957
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
im back....as you can see, i didnt die!

i came close though. seen the light, negotiated a deal with God himself...and seems he took Arturo Gotti in my place (fukked up story right there).

my trip was pretty tight, wasnt as crazy as i thought the rapids would be. next time im upgrading to a level 5 rapid rush. im currently slated to go Skydiving August 8th (happy bday Danilo), so i'll get my thrill seeking fix then.

back to the news at hand...

Boozer to the Knicks? Utah would never let that happen. they want us to be as bad as possible. no way they help us out, they own our pick next year.

D'Antoni shoots down Miller...i can see the Dre Miller rumors as just that. Seems like the NY papers just tryin to sell. Pure specualtion. D'Antoni likes his guards to be able to shoot. I dont know what he thinks of Miller.

Curry...TBD...i wanna see what he can bring. Hopefully he gets a game or two in during the SL.

Hill and Douglas- cant wait to see them play.




TOMORROW STARTS THE SUMMER LEAGUE b****ES!!!
 9 years ago '07        #5958
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 2443 2443
 Truth B T0ld said:
hey...not to be a d*** or anything but how come bkjj is in ur sig?

last i checked he was a laker bandwagoner that bashed the knicks...retire his name asap
Hmmm he's seemed to be keeping up w/ Knicks threads on the front page fairly well... I never noticed him repping the Lakers. Maybe he's a Kobe fan?

But I will keep an eye out for various displays of bandwagoning... I'm just trying to rep the ppl who are or at least appear to be true Knick heads.


Last edited by I Am The Truth; 07-14-2009 at 01:14 AM..
 07-14-2009, 02:17 PM         #5959
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
Hmmm he's seemed to be keeping up w/ Knicks threads on the front page fairly well... I never noticed him repping the Lakers. Maybe he's a Kobe fan?

But I will keep an eye out for various displays of bandwagoning... I'm just trying to rep the ppl who are or at least appear to be true Knick heads.
:agreement6:
 9 years ago '06        #5960
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 WiLLiePerezez said:
im def. a knickhead. till the death of me :agreement6:
then you need to rejoice and take down that avy of yours....POSITIVITY is key! We no longer hang our head in our hands in shame. Good things to come my friend, chin up!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 14
Gabby Douglas looking fine af on
142 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Feb 22 - LA Has Criminalized Poverty by Making It Illegal to Sleep in ..
98 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 11
Confirmed: Dark Phoenix Will Introduce Famous Marvel Villains Before Captain M..
29 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Baby - Before Anything Doc (The CMR Story)
113 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
audio inside Bow Wow Is Back With New Single “Yeaahh”
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
YouTuber That Claimed Going Vegan Cured Her Cancer... Dies From Cancer
139 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside She loves anime/manga/gaming & chicken shops...Smash or Pass?
97 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Curren$y might drop a mixtape tonight called "The Spring Collection"
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy