New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This picture more rare than Papoose without a hat
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Soulja Boy - Beef (Quavo Diss)
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
141 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
46 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-03-2009, 10:32 AM         #5921
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
difference between underpaid and using the rookie contract
well that contract is up. lets just see what happens.
 7 years ago '07        #5922
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
wtf is the thread doing here
 7 years ago '07        #5923
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Boxden mods fukkin around. Now watch all the piece of s**t knick haters flock to the thread...I'm hyped to see summerleague. D'Antoni did evaluate and draft lil mentioned draft picks suchas Barbosa and Amare so I want to see Hill play.
Posted via Mobile Device
 7 years ago '06        #5924
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
:celebrate0: Everytime I doubt the way things going, D.W always seem to be
on top of things. I need to sit back and just let s**t flow... Im listening to Drunk & B.L
from now on.
theres no coincidence the pacers were in the playoffs 17 of 19 years Donnie was at the helm. the mans been doing this longer than some of you have been born.

he practices patience, we should too!
 7 years ago '06        #5925
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
alrighty guys....if you havent noticed, the BXSC is making changes to the site. Our OFFICIAL KNICKS THREAD can no longer be seen off the main page, but has been dumped into this subsection.

i had Ronnie sticky this thread in our new subforum, and before we just start to post meaningless topics...i want to have some input from you guys on how you wanna run our subsection.

we take great pride in making this knicks thread one of the most organized, insightful and active threads in the BXSC...so treating this subforum with the same respect would only do justice to this once great thread.

What do you guys think?...Suggestions?

I think we should have an "OFFICIAL BL's Knicks News Thread" stickied...BL is always giving us all the recent news and instead of making a new thread for every little bit of info, he can post and we can comment in that thread.

Maybe an OFFICIAL Gamethread? Summer League Thread? (all stickied)
 7 years ago '07        #5926
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
this s**t is gay as hell cant even see if theres a new post in here from the main page :finger:
 7 years ago '06        #5927
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
this s**t is gay as hell cant even see if theres a new post in here from the main page :finger:
i know its rediculous....

but you know to just pop in from time to time...this thread has stayed active.

i hope they implement something so that we CAN see from the main page, but..we'll see
 7 years ago '04        #5928
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2176 2176
damn...this is gonna be a b***h i'm gonna have to get used to

gotta get into the sportsection and scroll my lazy a.ss all the way down to the bottom to access the Knicks section :(
 7 years ago '04        #5929
space
space
probably some haters worked this s**t...can have a million threads in the main section about Kobe's fingernails and how good he looked when he shoots or how wack he is and that's its own thread....get a random a.ss dude saying, Knicks suck and that s**t get moved over to a Knick Fan thread (aka this one)
 7 years ago '06        #5930
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
probably some haters worked this s**t...can have a million threads in the main section about Kobe's fingernails and how good he looked when he shoots or how wack he is and that's its own thread....get a random a.ss dude saying, Knicks suck and that s**t get moved over to a Knick Fan thread (aka this one)
i know...this is gunna be a pain in the a.ss, but its also a decent idea. its too bad we cant view new posts on the main page though.

So BL...you gunna make your "Born Loser's Official Knicks News" thread?
 7 years ago '04        #5931
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i know...this is gunna be a pain in the a.ss, but its also a decent idea. its too bad we cant view new posts on the main page though.

So BL...you gunna make your "Born Loser's Official Knicks News" thread?
yeah i'll do it once news starts popping
 7 years ago '07        #5932
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 168 168
 TimeIsMoney said:
Yeah. Get it right though, it's Almond Joy. :applause:
Almond would be a good fit on our system, for a backup SG. God knows we need SG help, esp w/ QRich gone and Nate potentially leaving.

DRuNk 24/7 said:
i want to have some input from you guys on how you wanna run our subsection.

we take great pride in making this knicks thread one of the most organized, insightful and active threads in the BXSC...so treating this subforum with the same respect would only do justice to this once great thread.

What do you guys think?...Suggestions?

I think we should have an "OFFICIAL BL's Knicks News Thread" stickied...BL is always giving us all the recent news and instead of making a new thread for every little bit of info, he can post and we can comment in that thread.

Maybe an OFFICIAL Gamethread? Summer League Thread? (all stickied)
That's a good idea... BL can update the news threads, and we all contribute added news stories that he doesn't post

What about a highlight reel thread? Big C can post up mixes, and we put up random Youtube clips there. It'll prob be mostly Gallo stepback fadeaways and Ill Will dunks but you get the point...

We could keep this one open for all of our random posts and thoughts...
 07-04-2009, 01:00 AM         #5933
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im drunk as hells and im like wdf is the knicks thread !! but I like this, I just have to get use to it.
 07-05-2009, 04:15 PM         #5934
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Knicks Highlight dunk mix
 7 years ago '04        #5935
space
space
what ya think about another thread for media stuff.....videos of the team like what Rhyme does and pics with players that ya took yourselves
 7 years ago '06        #5936
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
what ya think about another thread for media stuff.....videos of the team like what Rhyme does and pics with players that ya took yourselves
all these ideas sound fine and dandy, the problem is...there is NO ACTIVITY in these subforums anymore!

theres got to be a way so we can see thread activity on the main bxsc page...this is gunna be annoying as fukk if they dont do something about this!
 7 years ago '06        #5937
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
and you still gotta make your NEWS thread BL!!!
 7 years ago '07        #5938
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 168 168
 Born_Loser said:
Yea that's what I was saying too... Post gifs / pics of Ill Will's dunks, Gallo's fadeaways, Nate's dunk contest stunts, hot chicks in the stands... whatever
 7 years ago '04        #5939
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
and you still gotta make your NEWS thread BL!!!
i was drinking my balls off this weekend, wasn't trying to get on my laptop for anything
 07-06-2009, 04:34 PM         #5940
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I made the video highlight thread. I will post as much as I can when I have time.
Home      

most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
154 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside University of Deleware
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Cam Newton Was Benched Because of a "DRESS CODE Violation"
107 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Note 7 Recall Explained: Samsung Knew It Had A Dangerous Design And To..
25 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
97 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy