New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Carrier to spend millions on automation, plans lay off for workers Tr..
99 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Basquiat Cole Genius CONFIRMED:"Album Is Largely From A Perspective Th..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside J Cole got ETHERED by a hotel chain
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside QUAVO responds 2 SOULJA BOI Robbing him of his CHAIN wit VVS I color di..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #5881
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i may be mistaken...but isnt Miles under contract with Memphis?

Speaking of the Grizz...

Zbo was just traded to Memphis for QBrick...LMAO

theres another team out of the Lee sweepstakes....and if the Pistons go through with Charlie V, all we'd have to deal with is Portland and OKC who have capspace.
thats what i thought, but someone else here said miles was in portland, i guess that doesnt really mean anything though considering this forum

Last edited by INFAMOUS; 07-01-2009 at 08:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #5882
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
 INF4MOUS said:
thats what i thought, but someone else here said miles was in portland, i guess that doesnt really mean anything though considering this forum
well he WAS in Portland like 2049535724 years ago
 7 years ago '04        #5883
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:lachen001:

i was gunna post...

"I may be wrong...BL would be the expert on Miles' status"

:lachen001:
don't hate..he's the perfect player.............especially since 2k doesn't have off the court issues
 7 years ago '07        #5884
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 183 183
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i may be mistaken...but isnt Miles under contract with Memphis?

Speaking of the Grizz...

Zbo was just traded to Memphis for QBrick...LMAO

theres another team out of the Lee sweepstakes....and if the Pistons go through with Charlie V, all we'd have to deal with is Portland and OKC who have capspace.

Miles is with the Grizz but Portland still has to pay off his contract.
Rudy & Miles for JJ and Nate is cool with me :dancingcool:

And I don't think Portland is gonna pay him that 10 mil for 4-5 yrs for a limited bench role when they have Lamarcus Aldridge, Greg Oden, Joel Przybilla, and just drafted/traded for Jeff Pendergraph. Portland has talent at every level, and D Lee will be another bench player.

OKC wants a solid, shot blocking big man, who can maybe run the floor. Gortat and Varejao fit that mold better than Lee. Plus D Lee would battle for time with Jeff Greene, who's a better shooter and can increase his rebounding numbers. Presti might as well try to get Tyson Chandler again and reup his contract later. OKC ain't dumb, and they're going to be better than the Blazers in 2 yrs, maybe top 3 in the West in 3-4 yrs if they land a big time FA.

Verdict: I think D Lee is gonna stay unless OKC/Portlandpulls a ridiculous trigger. Doing so would be dumb on a player who's max potential is a 1 or 2 time All-Star.
 7 years ago '04        #5885
space
space
Raptors are trying to trade Bosh...and trading for Bosh would give us first dibs on his contract next year

Capping a whirlwind 24 hours to open the negotiating period, league sources say Toronto is trying to obtain David Lee, an energetic rebounder who is a New York Knicks restricted free agent. The sources couldn't say whether the move on Lee would be a straight offer or whether it would be a sign-and-trade transaction with any of Toronto's current free agents. -- Toronto Star
 7 years ago '04        #5886
space
space
The only other teams with substantial cap space, Portland and Oklahoma City, have indicated little interest in David Lee and are focusing on other free agents. The Knicks would like to keep Lee for about $7 million to $8 million per year. They will probably ask Lee to structure the deal with a lower salary in 2010-11, in order to maintain the flexibility to chase a superstar or two. -- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #5887
space
space
On the first day of free agency, Knicks officials met with Jason Kidd and reached out to Grant Hill, two aging stars who still have enough ability and clout to restore some pride to Madison Square Garden. Landing either player is a long shot, but it demonstrates an aggressive agenda by Donnie Walsh, the team president, and Coach Mike D'Antoni as they try to resuscitate the franchise. They also made contact with the restricted free agents David Lee and Nate Robinson, two young building blocks from the previous administration, who may yet figure into a brighter future. -- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #5888
space
space
The Knicks' presentation to Jason Kidd included a video, a jersey with his name and number, a preview of the Garden's renovation and many references to Walt Frazier and Willis Reed.-- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #5889
space
space
Eddy Curry shed new light on his financial problems Wednesday when he sued his former agent, accusing him of mishandling his money. In the lawsuit, Curry, the beleaguered Knicks center, accused the agent Lamont Carter of withholding years of bookkeeping records and demanded that Carter produce the documents. The dispute could explain why Curry, who has earned $34 million since 2005, has been sued multiple times for failing to pay his bills. Carter served as Curry's agent and business manager for three and a half years, until Curry terminated the relationship last December. According to the suit, which was filed in Cook County Circuit Court in Chicago, Carter "has failed, neglected and refused" to account for "all money received by him and paid out by him" from May 2005 through December 2008. -- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #5890
space
space
The Knicks will try to use their $5.7 million mid-level exception on Grant Hill, who accepted an invitation to New York Monday for a recruiting visit, according to a source.

"Hill's a class act," Mike D'Antoni said Wednesday. "He didn't miss a game last year. I think he's one of the best free agents out there."
 7 years ago '04        #5891
space
space
The Mavericks and Knicks are both preparing three-year offers for Jason Kidd.

Dallas is prepared to offer $25 million over three seasons.

New York has been reluctant to add any additional salary past the upcoming season, but might make an exception for Kidd.
 07-02-2009, 11:10 AM         #5892
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man i hope we get j kidd and i would not ind grant hill eiter one hall offamer and a solid veteran that can teach these young guys
 07-02-2009, 11:13 AM         #5893
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
nate and jj for rudy and miles

curry and mobley for mac

:agreement6::agreement6:
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #5894
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Miles is with the Grizz but Portland still has to pay off his contract.
it doesn't work that way though...this ain't the drug game, you can't just cut out the middle man like that...if that was the case, everybody would be trading the Clippers for Mobley's contract
 7 years ago '04        #5895
space
space
and you 4got that they tried to use his injury as a reason to void his contract...ESPN even had like a reminder of how many games Miles needed to play to make Miles contract go back on the salary cap (which it did) so the money your talking about is from what they originally owe him....Memphis paid him in full for what they signed him for.....want another example, juts look at Marbury...we bought him out but still have to pay him that certain amount last year, Celtics paid him whatever they signed him for
 7 years ago '04        #5896
space
space
As a restricted free agent, David Lee’s future is uncertain and his career as a member of the New York Knicks is in jeopardy.

Mark Bartelstein, Lee’s agent, seemed less than optimistic about a return to New York for his client during an interview with RealGM’s Alex Kennedy on Thursday.

When asked about a return to the Knicks, the team that drafted Lee, Bartelstein hesitated before replying, “Let’s put it this way, anything is possible but we have interest from other teams as well.”

On Wednesday afternoon, Ken Berger of CBSSports.com reported that Lee had narrowed down his potential suitors to Oklahoma City or Memphis.

The Grizzlies are out of the running for Lee following their trade for Zach Randolph.

When asked about this, Bartelstein denied the report and said that Lee is still in talks with many teams. “We have about a dozen teams still showing interest in either signing David or performing a sign-and-trade to acquire him.”

Last season, Lee averaged 16.0 points and 11.7 rebounds for New York while only making $1,788,033.
 07-02-2009, 02:17 PM         #5897
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will be very interested to watch Morris Almond in the summer league, he looks like he has a lot of upside and his comparison according to NBADraft.net is Michael Redd.
 07-02-2009, 02:29 PM         #5898
TimeIsMoney 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TimeIsMoney said:
I will be very interested to watch Morris Almond in the summer league, he looks like he has a lot of upside and his comparison according to NBADraft.net is Michael Redd.
He broke a D-League record by scoring 53 points.

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #5899
space
space
can pretty much count out Gortat....he's headed to Dallas it seems
 07-02-2009, 07:43 PM         #5900
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
As a restricted free agent, David Lee’s future is uncertain and his career as a member of the New York Knicks is in jeopardy.

Mark Bartelstein, Lee’s agent, seemed less than optimistic about a return to New York for his client during an interview with RealGM’s Alex Kennedy on Thursday.

When asked about a return to the Knicks, the team that drafted Lee, Bartelstein hesitated before replying, “Let’s put it this way, anything is possible but we have interest from other teams as well.”

On Wednesday afternoon, Ken Berger of CBSSports.com reported that Lee had narrowed down his potential suitors to Oklahoma City or Memphis.

The Grizzlies are out of the running for Lee following their trade for Zach Randolph.

When asked about this, Bartelstein denied the report and said that Lee is still in talks with many teams. “We have about a dozen teams still showing interest in either signing David or performing a sign-and-trade to acquire him.”

Last season, Lee averaged 16.0 points and 11.7 rebounds for New York while only making $1,788,033.

f**k 2010 they need to invest more money into david lee..
i heard yall say that walsh knows what hes doing but this is
basically slavery.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
38 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
219 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Any super hero got it worst with tha ladies than..
45 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
187 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy