most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Iris west AKA Candice Patton
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
23 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #5861
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2228 2228
A Knicks executive said on Tuesday that he would be "shocked" if Nate Robinson remained with the team this summer.

The executive told Andrew Marchand of 1050 ESPN New York of his belief.

The Knicks drafted Toney Douglas last week, a score-first point guard like Robinson. The unnamed executive also pointed out that coach Mike D'Antoni prefers a small rotation, which would have to be stretched if both Douglas and Robinson are going to play.
 7 years ago '06        #5862
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
A team source told the New York Daily News that the Knicks will offer David Lee a four-year deal worth $32 million.

Lee, a restricted free agent, is believed to be seeking $10 million per year.

The Knicks want to retain Lee, but are also trying to preserve financial flexibility for the summer of 2010.

"There's no question he'd love to stay in New York," agent Mark Bartelstein said Tuesday. "But you are only a free agent so many times in our career, especially in the prime of your career."
Very reasonable offer that Walsh & Co. has put out there. If Lee really wants to remain a Knick and have the stature he's gained in the limelight of NYC, he'll work out a deal here with the Knicks. If he's in it for the money, then he can go elsewhere.

I just cant see him going to Memphis. He said he wouldnt sign there last year on draft night nixing the trade that could have ultimately landed us OJ Mayo.

However, I see OKC as a perfect fit for Lee. They have a competent front office who's aimed at building a contender. They have a superstar in place in Durant, and excellent young complimentary talent in Harden, Westbrook and Green. And an invigorating fanbase.

I'd love to see Lee in that situation moving forward. I think it would be ideal if we could use OKC as a 3rd party in order to land us Rubio as well.

I'd love to see us S&T Lee to OKC...Green and S&T Nate to Minny...and Rubio and fillers to NY!

Best move possible for all teams involved!
 7 years ago '06        #5863
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Also...a good read on the Knicks (and Gallo being PAIN FREE!!!)

7 years ago '04        #5864
space
space
The Grizzlies are preparing a $40 to $50 million offer for Knicks restricted free agent forward David Lee, according to several league executives.

"There's a great deal of interest in him, and a lot of teams are trying to be very creative," his agent, Mark Bartelstein, told Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday.
 7 years ago '06        #5865
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
The Grizzlies are preparing a $40 to $50 million offer for Knicks restricted free agent forward David Lee, according to several league executives.

"There's a great deal of interest in him, and a lot of teams are trying to be very creative," his agent, Mark Bartelstein, told Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday.
If that is the case...

:greetings10:
 7 years ago '04        #5866
space
space
Denver just offered Birdman a multi-year....doubt he would, but just wish Knicks would offer something
 7 years ago '06        #5867
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Denver just offered Birdman a multi-year....doubt he would, but just wish Knicks would offer something

its ok BL...you can go to options and hit "Overrade Trades" and still have him on your 2k roster.

unfortunatley, as much as I'd love to see the birdman donning the orange and blue, he gunna re-up with denver.
 7 years ago '04        #5868
space
space
Jason Kidd and his agent visited with Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni Monday morning.

Kidd greeted reporters but declined to comment.

"It's up to him to work out the details but I'm very optimistic," Mavericks' owner Mark Cuban said about his team's chances of retaining the veteran. Cuban flew to New York to meet with Kidd before his meeting with the Knicks.
 07-01-2009, 01:33 PM         #5869
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Jason Kidd and his agent visited with Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni Monday morning.

Kidd greeted reporters but declined to comment.

"It's up to him to work out the details but I'm very optimistic," Mavericks' owner Mark Cuban said about his team's chances of retaining the veteran. Cuban flew to New York to meet with Kidd before his meeting with the Knicks.
I HOPE WE SIGN HIM TO A 2-3 YEAR DEAL.. HIS ADDITION ALONE WILL GIVE US 5-7 EXTRA WINS :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #5870
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 vazquezj said:
I HOPE WE SIGN HIM TO A 2-3 YEAR DEAL.. HIS ADDITION ALONE WILL GIVE US 5-7 EXTRA WINS :agreement6:
ahhhh...i see you found the thread!

welcome aboard vazquezj!
 7 years ago '04        #5871
space
space
The 2009 Knicks summer league roster features four former lottery picks.

Nikoloz Tskitishvili, Yaroslav Korolev and Mouhamed Sene will join Jordan Hill on the team.

Also on the team are Patrick Ewing, Jr. and Utah's 2007 first round pick, Morris Almond.
 07-01-2009, 02:20 PM         #5872
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drunk 24/7 said:
ahhhh...i see you found the thread!

Welcome aboard vazquezj!
thanks for showing love kid
 7 years ago '04        #5873
space
space
Grizzlies' owner Michael Heisley has apparently not given GM Chris Wallace approval to make a lucrative offer to David Lee.

Lee is a restricted free-agent but the Knicks may not match a contract at or near $10 million per season.
 7 years ago '04        #5874
space
space
Jason Kidd is unlikely to find a home for himself for several weeks, as he waits to see the moves the Dallas Mavericks make to upgrade their roster, league sources said Wednesday.

The Knicks are unlikely to give Kidd more than a one-year deal for the mid-level exception around $5 million, while Dallas would likely pay him around $8 million.

Kidd believes the novelty of playing in the Garden and for Mike D'Antoni might wear on him during the course of what will likely be a difficult season.

Kidd will also conduct discussions with Portland.
 7 years ago '07        #5875
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 178 178

Portland's pursuit of a certain player from Turkey has infuriated the Trail Blazers' lone remaining Spanish player, Rudy Fernandez, to the point where he'd prefer to play in Greece, Russia or even Spain again, ESPN.com learned Tuesday.

A league source told ESPN.com that Fernandez has already been courted informally by European powerhouses Olympiacos, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and CSKA Moscow as word spread that the Blazers had become the apparent front-runners to land free agent Hedo Turkoglu.

Fernandez, who paid more than $500,000 of his own money to buy his way out of his contract with DKV Joventut, believes he can earn 5 million euros per season if he signs a three-year contract in Europe. He is due to make $1.1 million from the Blazers next season.

The problem for Fernandez from a leverage standpoint is that he is entering the second year of his NBA rookie contract, and the Blazers have the option to re-sign him for a third and/or fourth season. Fernandez would have to be released from his NBA contract in order to receive a letter of clearance from FIBA, the sport's international governing body, to play elsewhere.

The Blazers have been made aware of Fernandez's feelings, the source said. The source added that Fernandez has not formally requested a trade but has expressed his dissatisfaction with the way he was used by Portland coach Nate McMillan over the course of his rookie season. Fernandez averaged 26 minutes off the bench and scored 10.2 points per game, rarely handling the ball or acting as an offensive initiator -- two of Turkoglu's specialties.

If the Blazers were to sign Turkoglu, it could leave Fernandez in a reduced role -- backing up Brandon Roy at the 2-guard spot and getting fewer minutes at small forward, where Fernandez and Travis Outlaw backed up Nicolas Batum last season.

Portland only recently severed its ties with its other Spanish player, dealing point guard Sergio Rodriguez to Sacramento on draft night last Thursday after Rodriguez spent three years with the Blazers as the second- and sometimes third-string point guard.

----------------------------

YO DONNIE!!! THIS IS OUR NEW SHOOTING GUARD!

TALL, SHOOTS, HOPS, D, ENERGY, A FLAIR FOR THE DRAMATIC, LOVES THE SPOTLIGHT, RUNS... *DJ KHALED VOICE* LISTEENNNNNN!
 7 years ago '06        #5876
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:

Portland's pursuit of a certain player from Turkey has infuriated the Trail Blazers' lone remaining Spanish player, Rudy Fernandez, to the point where he'd prefer to play in Greece, Russia or even Spain again, ESPN.com learned Tuesday.

A league source told ESPN.com that Fernandez has already been courted informally by European powerhouses Olympiacos, Real Madrid, FC Barcelona and CSKA Moscow as word spread that the Blazers had become the apparent front-runners to land free agent Hedo Turkoglu.

Fernandez, who paid more than $500,000 of his own money to buy his way out of his contract with DKV Joventut, believes he can earn 5 million euros per season if he signs a three-year contract in Europe. He is due to make $1.1 million from the Blazers next season.

The problem for Fernandez from a leverage standpoint is that he is entering the second year of his NBA rookie contract, and the Blazers have the option to re-sign him for a third and/or fourth season. Fernandez would have to be released from his NBA contract in order to receive a letter of clearance from FIBA, the sport's international governing body, to play elsewhere.

The Blazers have been made aware of Fernandez's feelings, the source said. The source added that Fernandez has not formally requested a trade but has expressed his dissatisfaction with the way he was used by Portland coach Nate McMillan over the course of his rookie season. Fernandez averaged 26 minutes off the bench and scored 10.2 points per game, rarely handling the ball or acting as an offensive initiator -- two of Turkoglu's specialties.

If the Blazers were to sign Turkoglu, it could leave Fernandez in a reduced role -- backing up Brandon Roy at the 2-guard spot and getting fewer minutes at small forward, where Fernandez and Travis Outlaw backed up Nicolas Batum last season.

Portland only recently severed its ties with its other Spanish player, dealing point guard Sergio Rodriguez to Sacramento on draft night last Thursday after Rodriguez spent three years with the Blazers as the second- and sometimes third-string point guard.

TALL, SHOOTS, HOPS, D, ENERGY, A FLAIR FOR THE DRAMATIC, LOVES THE SPOTLIGHT, RUNS... *DJ KHALED VOICE* LISTEENNNNNN!

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

I would LOVE Rudy in this system...the PERFECT 2Guard in this system
 7 years ago '07        #5877
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 I Am The Truth said:

nate and jj for rudy and miles

curry and mobley for mac

:agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #5878
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
i may be mistaken...but isnt Miles under contract with Memphis?

Speaking of the Grizz...

Zbo was just traded to Memphis for QBrick...LMAO

theres another team out of the Lee sweepstakes....and if the Pistons go through with Charlie V, all we'd have to deal with is Portland and OKC who have capspace.
 7 years ago '04        #5879
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i may be mistaken...but isnt Miles under contract with Memphis?
he's a knick in my 2k life :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #5880
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
he's a knick in my 2k life :agreement6:
:lachen001:

i was gunna post...

"I may be wrong...BL would be the expert on Miles' status"

:lachen001:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
114 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
87 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Last Gaurdian Metacritic score
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
231 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy