New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 183
Image(s) inside XXX Killa caught!! Mugshot included
296 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 104
My Handz are full, my mouth is full everything is full
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 64
Akademiks GOES OFF On Joe Budden, Rory & MAL For Being Jealous Uninformed Haters
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Jimmy Wopos alledged killers snitching on themselves on social media..
103 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '04        #5841
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
 INF4MOUS said:
this f**kin b***h is gonna sign with the grizzlies when he couldve went there last year for oj mayo??
dude even had the nerve to say he wants to go to a winning environment......b***h n*gga could atleast been a man and said straight up he wants to go where the money is...oh well, Nate is most likely staying another year and good, least Nate is showing he REALLY cares about NY
 9 years ago '04        #5842
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
 stackmatics said:
i hate wack a.ss jersey numbers ugh.


that s**t irks the f**k outta me when i see awkward a.ss jersey numbers....in 2k, even if i hate the n*gga on my team, i change his jersey number to something "normal-ish", even if his a.ss is just gonna stay on the bench till his contract expires at the end of the year
 9 years ago '04        #5843
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
i was thinking about this earlier and look what just popped up....

The Rockets could provide the Knicks with some additional 2010 cap space by taking on Eddy Curry.

Daryl Morey, according to a source, would be interested in discussing a Tracy McGrady for Curry ($10.5M) and Cuttino Mobely ($9M, 80 percent) swap.
 9 years ago '04        #5844
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
hopefully something pops up for Jefferies contract, owww
 9 years ago '07        #5845
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Born_Loser said:
i was thinking about this earlier and look what just popped up....

The Rockets could provide the Knicks with some additional 2010 cap space by taking on Eddy Curry.

Daryl Morey, according to a source, would be interested in discussing a Tracy McGrady for Curry ($10.5M) and Cuttino Mobely ($9M, 80 percent) swap.
yea i was just talkin about this earlier also, especially since the Yao news broke, id do that trade in a heartbeat but id try to get them to take jeffries also
 9 years ago '08        #5846
AC_89 247 heat pts247
space
avatar space
space
$43,141 | Props total: 20046 20046
If nate coming back then he mine as well be starting
 9 years ago '07        #5847
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,068 | Props total: 2595 2595
 INF4MOUS said:
yea i was just talkin about this earlier also, especially since the Yao news broke, id do that trade in a heartbeat but id try to get them to take jeffries also
I agree... then our plans for 2010 are SET. Eddy could have done well in our system, but would thrive much more so in Houston. Especially since Yao is behind schedule. Plus Adelman knows how to get a lot out of players. Eddy could shift to PF even when Yao comes back, but they need a big man. Period.

My wishlist = Jefferies, Curry, and Cuttino for T-Mac, Chase Budinger / James White, 2010 1st and 2nd rounders. (I know, I know, contracts don't add up.... but it's my pipe dream to kick off this rumor.)
 9 years ago '04        #5848
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
Stephon Marbury, who becomes a free agent again today, believes star players should be cautious about signing with the Knicks because of Mike D'Antoni's offensive scheme and the way the organization treats people. "I wouldn't want to play in that system,'' Marbury told The Post. "That system can't win championships. You can't win championships if you don't talk about defense. In Boston, the coaches even play defense.'' Marbury said he believes being exiled for four months "mentally damaged'' him and affected his Boston performance. -- NY Post
 9 years ago '04        #5849
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
Knicks brass finds itself back in the market today for another free-agent point guard, with Kidd and young Bucks guard Ramon Sessions on top of its list. The Knicks will also contact reps for standouts Mike Bibby and Andre Miller, according to a source. Their chances aren't strong anywhere. -- NY Post
 9 years ago '04        #5850
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
Marcin Gortat met with Daryl Morey just after midnight on Wednesday and the Knicks, Mavericks and Pacers are also interested in the big man's services.

"Powerball winner," was how one Eastern Conference executive described Gortat.
 9 years ago '04        #5851
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
A team source told the New York Daily News that the Knicks will offer David Lee a four-year deal worth $32 million.

Lee, a restricted free agent, is believed to be seeking $10 million per year.

The Knicks want to retain Lee, but are also trying to preserve financial flexibility for the summer of 2010.

"There's no question he'd love to stay in New York," agent Mark Bartelstein said Tuesday. "But you are only a free agent so many times in our career, especially in the prime of your career."
 9 years ago '04        #5852
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
A Knicks executive said on Tuesday that he would be "shocked" if Nate Robinson remained with the team this summer.

The executive told Andrew Marchand of 1050 ESPN New York of his belief.

The Knicks drafted Toney Douglas last week, a score-first point guard like Robinson. The unnamed executive also pointed out that coach Mike D'Antoni prefers a small rotation, which would have to be stretched if both Douglas and Robinson are going to play.
 9 years ago '06        #5853
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
A team source told the New York Daily News that the Knicks will offer David Lee a four-year deal worth $32 million.

Lee, a restricted free agent, is believed to be seeking $10 million per year.

The Knicks want to retain Lee, but are also trying to preserve financial flexibility for the summer of 2010.

"There's no question he'd love to stay in New York," agent Mark Bartelstein said Tuesday. "But you are only a free agent so many times in our career, especially in the prime of your career."
Very reasonable offer that Walsh & Co. has put out there. If Lee really wants to remain a Knick and have the stature he's gained in the limelight of NYC, he'll work out a deal here with the Knicks. If he's in it for the money, then he can go elsewhere.

I just cant see him going to Memphis. He said he wouldnt sign there last year on draft night nixing the trade that could have ultimately landed us OJ Mayo.

However, I see OKC as a perfect fit for Lee. They have a competent front office who's aimed at building a contender. They have a superstar in place in Durant, and excellent young complimentary talent in Harden, Westbrook and Green. And an invigorating fanbase.

I'd love to see Lee in that situation moving forward. I think it would be ideal if we could use OKC as a 3rd party in order to land us Rubio as well.

I'd love to see us S&T Lee to OKC...Green and S&T Nate to Minny...and Rubio and fillers to NY!

Best move possible for all teams involved!
 9 years ago '06        #5854
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Also...a good read on the Knicks (and Gallo being PAIN FREE!!!)

 9 years ago '04        #5855
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
The Grizzlies are preparing a $40 to $50 million offer for Knicks restricted free agent forward David Lee, according to several league executives.

"There's a great deal of interest in him, and a lot of teams are trying to be very creative," his agent, Mark Bartelstein, told Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday.
 9 years ago '06        #5856
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
The Grizzlies are preparing a $40 to $50 million offer for Knicks restricted free agent forward David Lee, according to several league executives.

"There's a great deal of interest in him, and a lot of teams are trying to be very creative," his agent, Mark Bartelstein, told Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday.
If that is the case...

:greetings10:
 9 years ago '04        #5857
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
Denver just offered Birdman a multi-year....doubt he would, but just wish Knicks would offer something
 9 years ago '06        #5858
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Denver just offered Birdman a multi-year....doubt he would, but just wish Knicks would offer something


its ok BL...you can go to options and hit "Overrade Trades" and still have him on your 2k roster.

unfortunatley, as much as I'd love to see the birdman donning the orange and blue, he gunna re-up with denver.
 9 years ago '04        #5859
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
Jason Kidd and his agent visited with Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni Monday morning.

Kidd greeted reporters but declined to comment.

"It's up to him to work out the details but I'm very optimistic," Mavericks' owner Mark Cuban said about his team's chances of retaining the veteran. Cuban flew to New York to meet with Kidd before his meeting with the Knicks.
 07-01-2009, 12:33 PM         #5860
vazquezj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Jason Kidd and his agent visited with Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni Monday morning.

Kidd greeted reporters but declined to comment.

"It's up to him to work out the details but I'm very optimistic," Mavericks' owner Mark Cuban said about his team's chances of retaining the veteran. Cuban flew to New York to meet with Kidd before his meeting with the Knicks.
I HOPE WE SIGN HIM TO A 2-3 YEAR DEAL.. HIS ADDITION ALONE WILL GIVE US 5-7 EXTRA WINS :agreement6:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
The Story Of Marques Houston
116 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 55
NBA When the "Ball is Life" dream is slipping away and reality is waiting for ..
47 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Chick gives credit card scammers a fake card #
46 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Fab caught in the DMs
104 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Iggy Azalea continues to show HER IMPORTANCE to the hip hop community part 3080!
37 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside I curved him but RIP
70 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
NBA Michael Porter Jr explains why KD is better than LeBron
127 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Eye witnesses tell what happened, XXX refused to give up car
313 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy