New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside ARIANA GRANDE and MADONNA TWERK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 2 - Girl who was bullied kills herself in front of her family
45 comments
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Conor McGregor Speaks on Boxing License & Next Move
20 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #5841
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
The Knicks could have shed about $20.5 million in payroll had Al Harrington and Eddy Curry declined contract options for next season, but both have elected to return. A letter from Harrington making his decision official is expected Tuesday afternoon. -- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #5842
space
space
The Knicks plan to meet with free-agent point guard Jason Kidd on Wednesday.

Kidd is scheduled to meet with New York president Donnie Walsh and coach Mike D'Antoni early Wednesday, according to a league source.

He is expected to talk with the Mavericks before meeting with the Knicks in order to give them the first chance to re-sign him.

The Knicks could offer Kidd their mid-level exception, or work a sign-and-trade with Dallas.
 7 years ago '04        #5843
space
space
Nate Robinson may accept the Knicks' qualifying offer and return to New York for at least one more season.

The decision would make Robinson an unrestricted free-agent in the summer of 2010 when several marquee players are expected to be on the market.
 7 years ago '06        #5844
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
if i don't do it than ya just talk about how wack this and that n*gga is than what this and that person does well, OH I WAS ALWAYS A FAN BLAH BLAH BLAH

all i gotta say ya was hating hard as f**k on Lee, Robinson, Balkman, Chandler (calling them stupid moves) and at the end of the day, ya still on ya knees blowing n*ggas...stop crying about draft picks or n*ggas not proving themselves, if thats the case, Tyler Hansborough and Ty Lawson are the only ppl were drafting this year

i hope that wasnt directed towards me?...

anyway...

you must of missed this...

EW2 News....

The Knicks have yet to finalize the roster for the NBA Summer League in Las Vegas, but one name that we did hear to be among the players expected to be there is Patrick Ewing, Jr.

The 6-6 forward was the final cut by the Knicks at the end of training camp and spent the season with Reno of the D-League. He injured his knee in March and did not finish the season. The hope is he will be ready to play in time for the first game, which is July 14 against Hasheem Thabeet and the Grizzlies.

Here's the schedule for those who wish to tune in to see Ewing Jr., or, of course, first round picks Jordan Hill and Toney Douglas.

Another player apparently on the roster is UNLV guard Wink Adams. I've heard soon-to-be former Clipper Alex Acker, who becomes a free agent tomorrow, is also a player the Knicks hope to have on Vegas for a long look.

The Knicks affiliation this season is now with a new team, the Springfield Armor. They share that team with the Nets and 76ers. The Knicks are still considering their own D-League team in the future, with Harlem as a potential site. But there has been no progress made on that front.

... icks/blog/
 7 years ago '04        #5845
space
space
f**king weather...anybody looking forward to the "Seattle" Knicks

and hopefully we bring in Mr. 2.0 aka "The Legacy"

and that was directed to ppl who cry about who we stay drafting cause they don't f**k with them than they end up sucking them off once they score one bucket
 06-30-2009, 04:36 PM         #5846
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
could we possibly find a way to send eddy curry to ok. city?? they have a great young core but are really weak up front...i think eddy curry could potentially fit in there greatly...we should really get rid of him just to save money...f*ck trying to get anything of value in return for him...i think it could work financially for them as well as they have a ton of rookie contracts and nothing major in terms of impending extensions since they are so young
 7 years ago '04        #5847
space
space
 nyknicks19 said:
could we possibly find a way to send eddy curry to ok. city?? they have a great young core but are really weak up front...i think eddy curry could potentially fit in there greatly...we should really get rid of him just to save money...f*ck trying to get anything of value in return for him...i think it could work financially for them as well as they have a ton of rookie contracts and nothing major in terms of impending extensions since they are so young
just gotta wait till midnight comes so free agency can begin....only value i care about for Curry or Jefferies are expiring contracts, oww
 7 years ago '04        #5848
space
space
A source told Ken Berger that he believes David Lee's days as a Knick are over. Agent Mark Bartelstein will reportedly have Lee sign an offer sheet with the Grizzlies or Thunder that the Knicks will not be willing to match.

"It's a tough loss for New York, but they don't want to screw up their 2010 plan," the source said.
 7 years ago '07        #5849
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Born_Loser said:
A source told Ken Berger that he believes David Lee's days as a Knick are over. Agent Mark Bartelstein will reportedly have Lee sign an offer sheet with the Grizzlies or Thunder that the Knicks will not be willing to match.

"It's a tough loss for New York, but they don't want to screw up their 2010 plan," the source said.
this f**kin b***h is gonna sign with the grizzlies when he couldve went there last year for oj mayo??
 7 years ago '04        #5850
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
this f**kin b***h is gonna sign with the grizzlies when he couldve went there last year for oj mayo??
dude even had the nerve to say he wants to go to a winning environment......b***h n*gga could atleast been a man and said straight up he wants to go where the money is...oh well, Nate is most likely staying another year and good, least Nate is showing he REALLY cares about NY
 7 years ago '04        #5851
space
space
 stackmatics said:
i hate wack a.ss jersey numbers ugh.

that s**t irks the f**k outta me when i see awkward a.ss jersey numbers....in 2k, even if i hate the n*gga on my team, i change his jersey number to something "normal-ish", even if his a.ss is just gonna stay on the bench till his contract expires at the end of the year
 7 years ago '04        #5852
space
space
i was thinking about this earlier and look what just popped up....

The Rockets could provide the Knicks with some additional 2010 cap space by taking on Eddy Curry.

Daryl Morey, according to a source, would be interested in discussing a Tracy McGrady for Curry ($10.5M) and Cuttino Mobely ($9M, 80 percent) swap.
 7 years ago '04        #5853
space
space
hopefully something pops up for Jefferies contract, owww
 7 years ago '07        #5854
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Born_Loser said:
i was thinking about this earlier and look what just popped up....

The Rockets could provide the Knicks with some additional 2010 cap space by taking on Eddy Curry.

Daryl Morey, according to a source, would be interested in discussing a Tracy McGrady for Curry ($10.5M) and Cuttino Mobely ($9M, 80 percent) swap.
yea i was just talkin about this earlier also, especially since the Yao news broke, id do that trade in a heartbeat but id try to get them to take jeffries also
 7 years ago '08        #5855
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,789 | Props total: 5522 5522
If nate coming back then he mine as well be starting
 7 years ago '07        #5856
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
 INF4MOUS said:
yea i was just talkin about this earlier also, especially since the Yao news broke, id do that trade in a heartbeat but id try to get them to take jeffries also
I agree... then our plans for 2010 are SET. Eddy could have done well in our system, but would thrive much more so in Houston. Especially since Yao is behind schedule. Plus Adelman knows how to get a lot out of players. Eddy could shift to PF even when Yao comes back, but they need a big man. Period.

My wishlist = Jefferies, Curry, and Cuttino for T-Mac, Chase Budinger / James White, 2010 1st and 2nd rounders. (I know, I know, contracts don't add up.... but it's my pipe dream to kick off this rumor.)
 7 years ago '04        #5857
space
space
Stephon Marbury, who becomes a free agent again today, believes star players should be cautious about signing with the Knicks because of Mike D'Antoni's offensive scheme and the way the organization treats people. "I wouldn't want to play in that system,'' Marbury told The Post. "That system can't win championships. You can't win championships if you don't talk about defense. In Boston, the coaches even play defense.'' Marbury said he believes being exiled for four months "mentally damaged'' him and affected his Boston performance. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #5858
space
space
Knicks brass finds itself back in the market today for another free-agent point guard, with Kidd and young Bucks guard Ramon Sessions on top of its list. The Knicks will also contact reps for standouts Mike Bibby and Andre Miller, according to a source. Their chances aren't strong anywhere. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #5859
space
space
Marcin Gortat met with Daryl Morey just after midnight on Wednesday and the Knicks, Mavericks and Pacers are also interested in the big man's services.

"Powerball winner," was how one Eastern Conference executive described Gortat.
 7 years ago '04        #5860
space
space
A team source told the New York Daily News that the Knicks will offer David Lee a four-year deal worth $32 million.

Lee, a restricted free agent, is believed to be seeking $10 million per year.

The Knicks want to retain Lee, but are also trying to preserve financial flexibility for the summer of 2010.

"There's no question he'd love to stay in New York," agent Mark Bartelstein said Tuesday. "But you are only a free agent so many times in our career, especially in the prime of your career."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
181 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
133 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
313 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Budden calls Hov his idol on IG,
59 comments
1 day ago