most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Iris west AKA Candice Patton
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
23 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #5821
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,343 | Props total: 1312 1312
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
damn...not bad...

did i convince even Willie Perez to think with an open mind?

:agreement6:

Welcome aboard the Rubio bandwagon...next stop, convincing -Steez- that Marbury, Jamal, and ZBo dont play for the Knicks and that Isiah is NOT our GM anymore. Get over it, brah. Or start following the AND 1 tour
n*gga what?
who said anything about Zbo,Marbury or Crawford?
all im saying is i dont see the hype in that bum Rubio, ya need to get over it
he aint coming to NY .. ya overhypin a player who really hasnt done anything,
because he can dribble and hes 18 big whoop .. looks like ya need to get it over it
and focus on the players we did draft

Last edited by Blah; 06-29-2009 at 08:12 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #5822
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2228 2228
The Knicks offered the Timberwolves the eighth pick and forward Wilson Chandler for the fifth selection in last week's NBA Draft.

Minnesota declined, and used the fifth overall pick on Ricky Rubio.

Reports indicate that New York would have used the selection on Rubio, not Stephen Curry.
 7 years ago '04        #5823
space
space
There will be a new bad guy to deal with when the Mavericks open their pursuit of re-signing Jason Kidd on Wednesday. The New York Knicks are expected to join the ranks of serious competitors for Kidd's services for two reasons. First, it is widely known that Kidd has an affinity for New York. He still has a home there and enjoys the area. He played for New Jersey for 6 � seasons before being traded to Dallas in 2008. Secondly, the Knicks are going to start stockpiling a.ssets to help lure LeBron James next summer. Having Kidd as their point guard, even at age 37 in 2010, would be a nice selling point. Wednesday is when teams officially can begin talking to free agents, and Kidd is expected to get overtures from several teams: Cleveland, Portland, Boston, New York and perhaps the Lakers. -- Dallas Morning News
 7 years ago '04        #5824
space
space
According to one league source, the Lakers inquired about Nate Robinson's availability after his 33-point performance at the Staples Center on Dec. 16. Kobe Bryant has expressed adoration for Robinson and owner Jerry Buss was said to be smitten after that game. The Sacramento Kings also were close to a deal for Robinson and Jeffries before the trade deadline and there are indications that the deal could still take place this summer. -- Newsday
 7 years ago '04        #5825
space
space
For the Knicks to keep him, David Lee and his agent, Mark Bartelstein, would likely have to agree to a back-loaded deal to protect the cap space in 2010. Walsh would also have to first find a way to move either Eddy Curry ($11.2 million against the cap in 2010-11) or Jared Jeffries ($6.8 million) off the roster to offset Lee's contract, which could command up to $8 million per year or more. Consider the range of these comparables: Troy Murphy ($11 million), Andris Biedrins ($9 million) and Udonis Haslem ($7.1 million). -- Newsday
 7 years ago '04        #5826
space
space
Darko Milicic is still in Serbia, where he and his wife, Zorana, are awaiting the birth of their first child this week. Sometime in August, the 7-foot-1 Milicic will arrive in New York to meet with the Knicks coaching staff as he attempts to revive his disappointing career. Three teams, three failed experiences and countless references to being a draft bust after being selected with the second pick in the 2003 NBA Draft by Detroit. But he just turned 24 and Knicks president Donnie Walsh is hoping the fourth time -- with head coach Mike D'Antoni, who plans to use Milicic differently than he was used in Detroit (by Larry Brown), Orlando and Memphis -- is the charm. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #5827
space
space

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #5828
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
good shyt on the updates BL....
 06-29-2009, 02:28 PM         #5829
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Toney Douglas mix
 7 years ago '06        #5830
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Rhymes4Days said:
Toney Douglas mix
been waitin on somethin like this from you...workin on a Jordan Hill?

btw...congrats on the baby, Big C!
 7 years ago '04        #5831
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
good shyt on the updates BL....
if i don't do it than ya just talk about how wack this and that n*gga is than what this and that person does well, OH I WAS ALWAYS A FAN BLAH BLAH BLAH

all i gotta say ya was hating hard as f**k on Lee, Robinson, Balkman, Chandler (calling them stupid moves) and at the end of the day, ya still on ya knees blowing n*ggas...stop crying about draft picks or n*ggas not proving themselves, if thats the case, Tyler Hansborough and Ty Lawson are the only ppl were drafting this year
 7 years ago '04        #5832
space
space
The Knicks are optimistic about the addition of Darko Milicic, but are realistic at the same time.

"There's three or four coaching staffs that really haven't gotten anything [out of Milicic], so we're not saying, 'Oh we can," Mike D'Antoni said. "Just sometimes in a person's career it's the right time. He's having a kid, he's married, maybe he's settled down. He's in the last year of a contract. We'll get the best out of him that he has. Is it good enough? We don't know.

"It's a shot in the dark."

"It's low risk, high reward," his New York-based agent, Marc Cornstein, told The Post on Sunday. "There is a reason he was drafted where he was drafted. Now it's a matter of will we see it? It remains to be seen, but I'm optimistic off this situation."

Milicic, who hasn't adapted well to U.S. living, now is surrounded by a larger support system, featuring Cornstein and a European-style head coach. But one NBA executive whose franchise had Milicic said: "He's been in the league six seasons. He is what he is."

Cornstein disagrees.

"We're thrilled on so many levels," he said. "I'm excited to have him in my hometown, personally and selfishly. We've known him for a long time and are very close to him. On a basketball level, we're more thrilled. Coach D'Antoni is the ideal coach for him. He has a great understanding of European players and how to utilize his skill sets and talents."
 7 years ago '04        #5833
space
space
The Lakers and Kings appear to be the front runners to land guard Nate Robinson, a restricted free agent of the Knicks.

Sacramento was reportedly close to swinging a deal that involved Robinson and Jared Jeffries at February's trading deadline, but talks between the Kings and Knicks fell through.

It's possible that the two teams could rekindle talks this summer.

The Lakers was rumored to have inquired about Robinson after he scored 33 points at the Staples Center in December, and both Kobe Bryant and Jerry Buss gushed about the guard after the mid-December game.
 06-29-2009, 10:11 PM         #5834
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
been waitin on somethin like this from you...workin on a Jordan Hill?

btw...congrats on the baby, Big C!
Thanks man. I took a little break because of the baby but I'm back. I'm probably going to wait a few summer league games before I make a Hill mix. With the addition of Douglas and Hill I really doubt that Lee or Nate will be resigned. Donnie Walsh also tried to trade Chandler on draft night so have to wonder how long Chandler will be wearing a Knicks uniform.

All that being said Douglas can ball. The kid has a nice handle and shoot the big shot.
 06-29-2009, 11:11 PM         #5835
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:

[pic - click to view]

i hate wack a.ss jersey numbers ugh.
 7 years ago '07        #5836
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,889 | Props total: 178 178
Can't wait for the Summer League... I want to see if Hill and Douglas get busy on dudes
 7 years ago '04        #5837
space
space
Jason Kidd plans to meet with Knicks officials Wednesday morning, opening day of the free agent recruiting period. A league source told the Daily News Monday night that Kidd is scheduled to sit down with Knicks president Donnie Walsh and head coach Mike D'Antoni early Wednesday. Kidd said in January that he would strongly consider signing with the Knicks. It is believed that Kidd also will talk to the Portland Trail Blazers.-- NY Daily News
 7 years ago '04        #5838
space
space
David Lee will be the greater commodity. He led the N.B.A. last season in double-doubles, with 65, and averaged career bests in scoring (16 points a game) and rebounding (11.7). He will most likely draw interest from at least three of the teams with major salary cap space -- Detroit, Oklahoma City and Portland. -- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #5839
space
space
Nate Robinson became one of the league's top sixth men, averaging a career-high 17.2 points and 4.1 a.ssists. His showmanship and flair also made Robinson one of the most marketable players in the league, which could make him attractive to a number of box office-conscious teams. The Knicks were unwilling to meet the demands of each player last summer, when Lee was seeking about $10 million a year and Robinson about $6 million. The poor economy and a tight market -- only four teams have major cap space -- should work in the Knicks' favor. -- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #5840
space
space
The Knicks also have a strong interest in Jason Kidd, the 36-year-old Dallas Mavericks point guard and former Nets star. Kidd, who still has an off-season home in New York, could be tempted. The Knicks have only the midlevel exception (about $5.6 million) to spend, however, and they will probably offer only a one-year deal. The Mavericks could easily top that, so the flirtation may be brief. -- NY Times
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
114 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
87 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Last Gaurdian Metacritic score
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
231 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy