New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Last Tango in Paris’ Rape Scene Was Not Consensual, Director Bernardo ..
63 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
OT Have you noticed when athletes drink alcohol after a c..
57 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - America Today, In Cartoons...
50 comments
@news
most viewed right now
LIVENATION cancels Jeremih from the rest of his touring...
56 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #5801
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KK :aloofandbored10::angry12: :angry-smiley-030: :finger:

looks like its time to Change up that sig huh?
 7 years ago '07        #5802
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

looks like its time to Change up that sig huh?
sorta like its time to change ur avy?

7 years ago '06        #5803
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
sorta like its time to change ur avy?

ive said it plenty...

i will continue to hold out hope til the Rubio situation is settled.

:applause:

at least there is still a chance for me to get the player i personally coveted the most!
 7 years ago '06        #5804
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Rubio skips on Introductory Press Conference

Don Seeholzer of the Pioneer Press:

"The Timberwolves will hold a 3 p.m. news conference today to introduce first-round draft choices Jonny Flynn of Syracuse and Wayne Ellington of North Carolina.

"No. 1 pick Ricky Rubio won’t be in attendance.

"A team spokesman gave no reason for that, but there are plenty of questions about whether Rubio will end up signing with and playing for the Wolves this season or return to his Spanish team. Rubio’s father suggested the latter after the Wolves made the flashy point guard the No. 5 overall selection in Thursday night’s NBA draft.

"In an interview with the Spanish newspaper Marca, the elder Rubio said: ‘He might go now or he might remain (in Europe) one more year … or even two. It’s all open, although the most likely scenario is that he stays in Europe more time. We have to talk with the folks in Minnesota … and see what happens, because, at this point, we can go to Minnesota or otherwise.’"
 7 years ago '04        #5805
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,646 | Props total: 2155 2155
Donnie Walsh says he'll call his former employee David Kahn about Ricky Rubio.

"I haven't spoken to Minnesota, I will," Walsh said. "I don't know what's going on there. He took a lot of point guards so I want to ask him, 'Why did you do that?' In a way that kind of helped us because that left us with two players that were, in our mind, really good players. I just want to find out."

Kahn gave a radio interview saying he has no intention of trading Rubio and that he chose another point guard, Jonny Flynn, because he was aware that Rubio could remain in Europe next season.

Rubio "was desperately hopeful he would somehow wind up with the Knicks and, apparently, is still holding out hope," writes Alan Hahn of Newsday. "It is pretty clear that he would immediately report if the Knicks acquired his rights."

SAVE_US WALSH!!!

we need the 5th Member of The Beatles
 7 years ago '07        #5806
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
ive said it plenty...

i will continue to hold out hope til the Rubio situation is settled.

:applause:

at least there is still a chance for me to get the player i personally coveted the most!
Hey i think theres a good chance.

With the whole Minnesota situation drafting 2 PGs and now Rubio threatening to stay in Spain, something has to give... its good to see Walsh is already talking with Khan

and after reading up im starting to SOMEWHAT warm up to the jordan hill pick, (only somewhat)..dude had a rough life growing up so ill be rooting for him..however im still pissed jennings was gift wrapped for us and we still passed on em.

theres alot of questions that still have to be answered.... it will be an interesting offseason to say the least

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 06-26-2009 at 04:14 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #5807
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Jordan Hill on WFAN with FATCESSA...

Toney Douglas...

they both Braves fans..lmao and they throwin out the first pitch at Citi Field...haha

*i tell you what, im liking this Toney Douglas pick more and more...i loved it last night, and think he gunna be my favorite player on the Knicks. You can tell he loves to play some DEFENSE!!!
 7 years ago '04        #5808
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
Hey i think theres a good chance.

With the whole Minnesota situation drafting 4 PGs
it was actually 4 but who's counting, eh
 7 years ago '07        #5809
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 stackmatics said:
Are You Serious? Hill Equals to David Lee? Id rather get Gallo DF off the roster before
David Lee. Did you even look at last year? His break out game was against shaq
He played hard.. I thought thats what us knicks loved.

cut it out. lee is a role player. gallo has the skill set of an elite player.

gallo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>. lee
 7 years ago '07        #5810
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 stackmatics said:
It looks like if you had the chance to trade david lee for rubio you would.
im not with that.
ur out of ur mind son. n*ggas in NY think lee is a savior or an elite player or some s**t. the guy is ROLE PLAYER who hustles a lot. he has no defense. cant create his own shot. the reason he averaged 16 & 12 was because of Mikes sytem and the lack of anyone else to take boards away from him. he is a rebound machine but rubios potential >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lee

lee still a good player but he is what he is. rubio and gallo have the potential to be stars and theyre 20 and 18. to keep lee over either of them is silly
 7 years ago '06        #5811
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Rubio Discussions Beginning?

After Ricky Rubio skipped his introductory press conference with the Wolves, Marca.com says that discussions on a possible trade to send Rubio to the Knicks are under way. The report cites sign-and-trades of David Lee and Nate Robinson although such a deal could not be formally begin until July 1 and could not be consummated until after the July moratorium is lifted.

Marca.com says it can confirm these negotiations to send Rubio to New York but there is no way to independently verify the report.
 7 years ago '04        #5812
space
space
After Ricky Rubio skipped his introductory press conference with the Wolves, Marca.com says that discussions on a possible trade to send Rubio to the Knicks are under way.

The report cites sign-and-trades of David Lee and Nate Robinson although such a deal could not be consummated until after the July moratorium is lifted.

Marca.com says it can confirm these negotiations to send Rubio to New York but there is no way to independently verify the report.

Marc Berman reports on the situation in his New York Post blog.

"The Knicks privately believe Rubio wants to be in New York and his agent Dan Fegan will work hard to make that happen," writes Berman. "The Knicks have intricate knowledge of Rubio's buyout contract; their European scout, Kevin Wilson, lives in Barcelona and is friends of the family."

Berman also says that the Knicks "believe" that Rubio's contract buyout, currently standing at $6.5 million, "can easily be worked out."

According to Berman's source, Rubio's camp "is hopeful the Knicks move in and strike a deal with the T'wolves."
 7 years ago '04        #5813
space
space
f**king wack...can't even watch the goddamn Subway Series cuz god wants to MAKE IT RAIN like he Pacman Jones
 7 years ago '06        #5814
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
f**king wack...can't even watch the goddamn Subway Series cuz god wants to MAKE IT RAIN like he Pacman Jones
dont talk bad about God...he's gunna help us get Rubio!
 7 years ago '06        #5815
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
back from a lil vacation....had to watch the draft in a hotel room....well just the first round......dont really know much about tony douglas, but im happy with the hill pick. hopefully with him and darko we will finally see someone besides ill will block some shots.

Truth B T0ld said:
Walsh why would i ever doubt u... im so glad we didnt take that f*g**t Jennings.

his b***h a.ss showed his true colors wit that Joe budden vblog/phone call talkin s**t about the knicks
word........what has jennings ever done again?

ill wait.

Holy ****, this is hysterical. Joe Budden was on the Phone with Jennings, and he said what about the Knicks, and Jennings said, ''F**K the knicks, them geyass pussies always going to suck!''

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #5816
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 WiLLiePerezez said:
i cant wait till we play jennings team,hes gona be gettin fouled pretty hard.

july couldnt come any sooner

Rubiooo PLEASSEEE : prays:

damn...not bad...

did i convince even Willie Perez to think with an open mind?

:agreement6:

Welcome aboard the Rubio bandwagon...next stop, convincing -Steez- that Marbury, Jamal, and ZBo dont play for the Knicks and that Isiah is NOT our GM anymore. Get over it, brah. Or start following the AND 1 tour
 7 years ago '06        #5817
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
oh and Jennings is a TOOL!
 7 years ago '04        #5818
space
space
The Knicks are expected to show interest in Jason Kidd, but they might only offer the point guard a one-year deal.

Kidd is rumored to be interested in returning to the area after spending a number of years in New Jersey.

New York will only have the midlevel exception, about $5.5 million, to offer Kidd. More than a one-year deal is highly unlikely, as the Knicks won't jeopardize their salary-cap space in 2010.
 06-27-2009, 09:27 AM         #5819
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I called it .... Marbury 2 !! I f**king called it !
 7 years ago '07        #5820
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
f**k a Jennings all his highlights was from the Mc D's All American game....besides workouts wtf can anyone base how good he is against good talent
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
138 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
58 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you could have a threesome with 2...who would u pick?
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside [Tha Carter 5] Lil Wayne - Start This sh-t Off Right (Ft. Mannie Fresh)
176 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
105 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
351 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Guardians of The Galaxy trailer #2
84 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy