most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Top Tier Rap List
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy cousin try calm him down with NO luck
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #5781
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,371 | Props total: 1373 1373
i like Hill hes scrappy
Douglas should be good, we coulda drafted jesus christ and i still wouldve boo'd it was just that kind of day
lets see what Mike does with em
 06-26-2009, 12:32 PM         #5782
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hill equals bye bye David Lee hopefully sign and trade. I hope we keep Nate he is the best player on our team.

06-26-2009, 12:33 PM         #5783
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Ricky Rubio thought should be over and done with IMO.

We do need a Team Leader ASAP.
 06-26-2009, 12:36 PM         #5784
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
Hill equals bye bye David Lee hopefully sign and trade. I hope we keep Nate he is the best player on our team.

Are You Serious? Hill Equals to David Lee? Id rather get Gallo DF off the roster before
David Lee. Did you even look at last year? His break out game was against shaq
He played hard.. I thought thats what us knicks loved.

06-26-2009, 12:41 PM         #5785
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint say I dont want David Lee. I said he leaving. I love David Lee but I feel that he is about to be gone. The only person I could probably say i dislike on the Knicks is Al Harrington. He scores a lot but he's a bonehead. He single handedly lost us 2 games by his damn self. I hate his game he demands the ball too much.
 7 years ago '06        #5786
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
The Ricky Rubio thought should be over and done with IMO.

We do need a Team Leader ASAP.

how so?

i mean, the guy has come out and said he will return to Spain and doesnt want to play in Minny. do you think Minny will really call his bluff and let him play overseas?

Kahn got "too smart" for his own good in this draft. I dont see anyway that the Rubio/Flynn combo can work. I DO however see Rubio using his leverage to force a trade to a bigger market, a la Kobe Bryant when he was traded for Vlade Divac.

Hopefully this continues to get ugly and drag into July when we can S&T DLee and Nate to help get Rubio to NY.

DLee to OKC, Harden/Green and Nate to Minny, and Rubio + fillers to NY!!!
 7 years ago '06        #5787
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
The only person I could probably say i dislike on the Knicks is Al Harrington. He scores a lot but he's a bonehead. He single handedly lost us 2 games by his damn self. I hate his game he demands the ball too much.
then why are you such a Nate fan?

06-26-2009, 12:45 PM         #5788
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
how so?

i mean, the guy has come out and said he will return to Spain and doesnt want to play in Minny. do you think Minny will really call his bluff and let him play overseas?

Kahn got "too smart" for his own good in this draft. I dont see anyway that the Rubio/Flynn combo can work. I DO however see Rubio using his leverage to force a trade to a bigger market, a la Kobe Bryant when he was traded for Vlade Divac.

Hopefully this continues to get ugly and drag into July when we can S&T DLee and Nate to help get Rubio to NY.

DLee to OKC, Harden/Green and Nate to Minny, and Rubio + fillers to NY!!!
It looks like if you had the chance to trade david lee for rubio you would.
im not with that.
 06-26-2009, 12:47 PM         #5789
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
I aint say I dont want David Lee. I said he leaving. I love David Lee but I feel that he is about to be gone. The only person I could probably say i dislike on the Knicks is Al Harrington. He scores a lot but he's a bonehead. He single handedly lost us 2 games by his damn self. I hate his game he demands the ball too much.
I think he wants to be a knick tho. and to be honest with you I don't understand our new style of play could somebody explain that??? we suppose to be uptempo right?
 7 years ago '06        #5790
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
It looks like if you had the chance to trade david lee for rubio you would.
im not with that.
like Donnie Walsh...

theres no hard feelings, just maximizing my a.ssets
 06-26-2009, 12:49 PM         #5791
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
like Donnie Walsh...

theres no hard feelings, just maximizing my a.ssets
Maybe thats the problem, no feelings just politics eh? he turned
what team around again?
 06-26-2009, 12:50 PM         #5792
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forwards
David Lee
Jordan Hill
Danillo Gallanari
Al Harrington
J. Jefferies
Wilson Chandler
Darko Milicic

We aint got time for all them players. Lee has the most value on the market Gallo, Hill, Chandler and Darko def aint goin no where. Its mathematic after that Lee is leaving. Besides Defense is a gapping HOLE in his game and Knicks need shot blockers down there and Lee aint that!!
 06-26-2009, 12:51 PM         #5793
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
indiana, welps they did go to the playoffs a lot..
 06-26-2009, 12:54 PM         #5794
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
Forwards
David Lee
Jordan Hill
Danillo Gallanari
Al Harrington
J. Jefferies
Wilson Chandler
Darko Milicic

We aint got time for all them players. Lee has the most value on the market Gallo, Hill, Chandler and Darko def aint goin no where. Its mathematic after that Lee is leaving. Besides Defense is a gapping HOLE in his game and Knicks need shot blockers down there and Lee aint that!!
this is a sad sad world, s**t just hit me like a ton of bricks. you showed me the light
i see what drunk is getting at now.
 06-26-2009, 12:56 PM         #5795
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
then why are you such a Nate fan?

Because like i said Harrington single handedly lost us 2 games, well Nate Single Handedly won us damn near 10 he was near unstoppable second half of the season. Not just scoring but giving us a couple steals and 7 to 10 a.ssists many games. Do you remember all those games in the 3rd and 4th quarter Nate turnt in to Jesus Christ himself and just played out of this world to win games and keep us in games. Nate Robinson is a HORSE. And when you got a HORSE !!

YOU RIDE THAT HORSE!!!
 06-26-2009, 12:57 PM         #5796
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
Because like i said Harrington single handedly lost us 2 games, well Nate Single Handedly won us damn near 10 he was near unstoppable second half of the season. Not just scoring but giving us a couple steals and 7 to 10 a.ssists many games. Do you remember all those games in the 3rd and 4th quarter Nate turnt in to Jesus Christ himself and just played out of this world to win games and keep us in games. Nate Robinson is a HORSE. And when you got a HORSE !!

YOU RIDE THAT HORSE!!!
Trade these bums & keep David Lee, Nate Rob & Wilson Chandler
 7 years ago '06        #5797
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
I don't understand our new style of play could somebody explain that???
if you have the time and like to read, you should pick up "7 Seconds or Less" a book written by Jack McCallum

it details a season spent behind the scenes with the Phoenix Suns and inside the mind of Mike D'Antoni. its a pretty good book and gives you insight on how our system is predicated. i read it when we announced D'Antoni as our coach.

i have great respect for the man that is D'Antoni. i will defend him to the death, its no coincidence that everyone loves him and wants to play for him. he's a great man and a great mind.
 7 years ago '06        #5798
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
this is a sad sad world, s**t just hit me like a ton of bricks. you showed me the light
i see what drunk is getting at now.
 stackmatics said:
Maybe thats the problem, no feelings just politics eh? he turned
what team around again?
no...believe me...there are plenty of feelings involved. Lee is my favorite player, I rock his authentic to every game i attend. Lee is an excellent ROLE player for a good team. He's due for a payday, he deserves it. It just sucks that we cant afford to stray away from our plan and overpay for someone who doesnt fit in our plans.

OKC is a good young team with an excellent GM in Presti...it would be a good fit for Lee seeing as how they have an invigorted fan base, and a potential STAR in Durant.

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 06-26-2009 at 01:05 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #5799
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
space
$11,157 | Props total: 190 190
wasn't feeling our draft this year......then again it's been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time since i was happy with the knicks drafts picks.....
 7 years ago '07        #5800
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KK :aloofandbored10::angry12: :angry-smiley-030: :finger:
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
302 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
205 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
229 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Pratt With The Best Outtake Joke In TV
16 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
90 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
34 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QUAVO responds 2 SOULJA BOI Robbing him of his CHAIN wit VVS I color di..
58 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy