New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 233
Everyday Struggle | Addressing the Migos Situation, Big Sean Taking Shots, Saf..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 169
NBA People are upset about the BBB segment last night on Raw :dead:
129 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 119
Video inside Seems like kanye west is BACK
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 102
Video inside Treach says biggie was a scared of the niggas around him and wasn't a s..
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 06-26-2009, 11:41 AM         #5781
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I aint say I dont want David Lee. I said he leaving. I love David Lee but I feel that he is about to be gone. The only person I could probably say i dislike on the Knicks is Al Harrington. He scores a lot but he's a bonehead. He single handedly lost us 2 games by his damn self. I hate his game he demands the ball too much.
 8 years ago '06        #5782
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
The Ricky Rubio thought should be over and done with IMO.

We do need a Team Leader ASAP.

how so?

i mean, the guy has come out and said he will return to Spain and doesnt want to play in Minny. do you think Minny will really call his bluff and let him play overseas?

Kahn got "too smart" for his own good in this draft. I dont see anyway that the Rubio/Flynn combo can work. I DO however see Rubio using his leverage to force a trade to a bigger market, a la Kobe Bryant when he was traded for Vlade Divac.

Hopefully this continues to get ugly and drag into July when we can S&T DLee and Nate to help get Rubio to NY.

DLee to OKC, Harden/Green and Nate to Minny, and Rubio + fillers to NY!!!
 8 years ago '06        #5783
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
The only person I could probably say i dislike on the Knicks is Al Harrington. He scores a lot but he's a bonehead. He single handedly lost us 2 games by his damn self. I hate his game he demands the ball too much.
then why are you such a Nate fan?

 06-26-2009, 11:45 AM         #5784
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
how so?

i mean, the guy has come out and said he will return to Spain and doesnt want to play in Minny. do you think Minny will really call his bluff and let him play overseas?

Kahn got "too smart" for his own good in this draft. I dont see anyway that the Rubio/Flynn combo can work. I DO however see Rubio using his leverage to force a trade to a bigger market, a la Kobe Bryant when he was traded for Vlade Divac.

Hopefully this continues to get ugly and drag into July when we can S&T DLee and Nate to help get Rubio to NY.

DLee to OKC, Harden/Green and Nate to Minny, and Rubio + fillers to NY!!!
It looks like if you had the chance to trade david lee for rubio you would.
im not with that.
 06-26-2009, 11:47 AM         #5785
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
I aint say I dont want David Lee. I said he leaving. I love David Lee but I feel that he is about to be gone. The only person I could probably say i dislike on the Knicks is Al Harrington. He scores a lot but he's a bonehead. He single handedly lost us 2 games by his damn self. I hate his game he demands the ball too much.
I think he wants to be a knick tho. and to be honest with you I don't understand our new style of play could somebody explain that??? we suppose to be uptempo right?
 8 years ago '06        #5786
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
It looks like if you had the chance to trade david lee for rubio you would.
im not with that.
like Donnie Walsh...

theres no hard feelings, just maximizing my a.ssets
 06-26-2009, 11:49 AM         #5787
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
like Donnie Walsh...

theres no hard feelings, just maximizing my a.ssets
Maybe thats the problem, no feelings just politics eh? he turned
what team around again?
 06-26-2009, 11:50 AM         #5788
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forwards
David Lee
Jordan Hill
Danillo Gallanari
Al Harrington
J. Jefferies
Wilson Chandler
Darko Milicic

We aint got time for all them players. Lee has the most value on the market Gallo, Hill, Chandler and Darko def aint goin no where. Its mathematic after that Lee is leaving. Besides Defense is a gapping HOLE in his game and Knicks need shot blockers down there and Lee aint that!!
 06-26-2009, 11:51 AM         #5789
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
indiana, welps they did go to the playoffs a lot..
 06-26-2009, 11:54 AM         #5790
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
Forwards
David Lee
Jordan Hill
Danillo Gallanari
Al Harrington
J. Jefferies
Wilson Chandler
Darko Milicic

We aint got time for all them players. Lee has the most value on the market Gallo, Hill, Chandler and Darko def aint goin no where. Its mathematic after that Lee is leaving. Besides Defense is a gapping HOLE in his game and Knicks need shot blockers down there and Lee aint that!!
this is a sad sad world, s**t just hit me like a ton of bricks. you showed me the light
i see what drunk is getting at now.
 06-26-2009, 11:56 AM         #5791
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
then why are you such a Nate fan?

Because like i said Harrington single handedly lost us 2 games, well Nate Single Handedly won us damn near 10 he was near unstoppable second half of the season. Not just scoring but giving us a couple steals and 7 to 10 a.ssists many games. Do you remember all those games in the 3rd and 4th quarter Nate turnt in to Jesus Christ himself and just played out of this world to win games and keep us in games. Nate Robinson is a HORSE. And when you got a HORSE !!


YOU RIDE THAT HORSE!!!
 06-26-2009, 11:57 AM         #5792
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7thWonder said:
Because like i said Harrington single handedly lost us 2 games, well Nate Single Handedly won us damn near 10 he was near unstoppable second half of the season. Not just scoring but giving us a couple steals and 7 to 10 a.ssists many games. Do you remember all those games in the 3rd and 4th quarter Nate turnt in to Jesus Christ himself and just played out of this world to win games and keep us in games. Nate Robinson is a HORSE. And when you got a HORSE !!


YOU RIDE THAT HORSE!!!
Trade these bums & keep David Lee, Nate Rob & Wilson Chandler
 8 years ago '06        #5793
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
I don't understand our new style of play could somebody explain that???
if you have the time and like to read, you should pick up "7 Seconds or Less" a book written by Jack McCallum

it details a season spent behind the scenes with the Phoenix Suns and inside the mind of Mike D'Antoni. its a pretty good book and gives you insight on how our system is predicated. i read it when we announced D'Antoni as our coach.

i have great respect for the man that is D'Antoni. i will defend him to the death, its no coincidence that everyone loves him and wants to play for him. he's a great man and a great mind.
 8 years ago '06        #5794
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
this is a sad sad world, s**t just hit me like a ton of bricks. you showed me the light
i see what drunk is getting at now.
 stackmatics said:
Maybe thats the problem, no feelings just politics eh? he turned
what team around again?
no...believe me...there are plenty of feelings involved. Lee is my favorite player, I rock his authentic to every game i attend. Lee is an excellent ROLE player for a good team. He's due for a payday, he deserves it. It just sucks that we cant afford to stray away from our plan and overpay for someone who doesnt fit in our plans.

OKC is a good young team with an excellent GM in Presti...it would be a good fit for Lee seeing as how they have an invigorted fan base, and a potential STAR in Durant.


Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 06-26-2009 at 12:05 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #5795
mt fuji 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$11,277 | Props total: 347 347
wasn't feeling our draft this year......then again it's been a lonnnnnnnnnnnnnng time since i was happy with the knicks drafts picks.....
 8 years ago '07        #5796
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KK :aloofandbored10::angry12: :angry-smiley-030: :finger:
 8 years ago '06        #5797
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
f**kKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KK :aloofandbored10::angry12: :angry-smiley-030: :finger:


looks like its time to Change up that sig huh?
 8 years ago '07        #5798
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
 DRuNk 24/7 said:


looks like its time to Change up that sig huh?
sorta like its time to change ur avy?

 8 years ago '06        #5799
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
sorta like its time to change ur avy?

ive said it plenty...

i will continue to hold out hope til the Rubio situation is settled.

:applause:

at least there is still a chance for me to get the player i personally coveted the most!
 8 years ago '06        #5800
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Rubio skips on Introductory Press Conference

Don Seeholzer of the Pioneer Press:

"The Timberwolves will hold a 3 p.m. news conference today to introduce first-round draft choices Jonny Flynn of Syracuse and Wayne Ellington of North Carolina.

"No. 1 pick Ricky Rubio won’t be in attendance.

"A team spokesman gave no reason for that, but there are plenty of questions about whether Rubio will end up signing with and playing for the Wolves this season or return to his Spanish team. Rubio’s father suggested the latter after the Wolves made the flashy point guard the No. 5 overall selection in Thursday night’s NBA draft.

"In an interview with the Spanish newspaper Marca, the elder Rubio said: ‘He might go now or he might remain (in Europe) one more year … or even two. It’s all open, although the most likely scenario is that he stays in Europe more time. We have to talk with the folks in Minnesota … and see what happens, because, at this point, we can go to Minnesota or otherwise.’"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Why Are So Many Female Teachers Sleeping With Students? Read more at:..
68 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside I never knew coochie slaps was this entertaining
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Slim goodie got tittle litties... only 559 followers 👀
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Is the ass enough to ignore the drawn on eyebrows?
22 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Oh my Damn she Stupid Thick
120 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Everything wrong with hip hop nowadays, from "an old head"
395 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 20
Jun 26 - SeaWorld is under federal investigation for statements made after 'Bl..
41 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 17
MMA Bodybuilder walks into UFC Champ Cody Grambrandt's Gym and gets roasted out
49 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy