New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Oct 18 - cable cartel strikes back - internet only price headed to at least $8..
79 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Comedian Godfrey is a SAVAGE!!!!!!!
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Demi Rose Busts Out
66 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Video of Jeremy Lin knee injury
159 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5581
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,070 | Props total: 3467 3467
all i gotta say is, if we trade Lee...i want Earl Clark to replace him
and if we are keeping Nate, stay away from Ty since they are pretty much the same type of player cept Ty got a better crossover

if we do in fact get the 28th pick via cash, please take Omri if he's still on the board
 8 years ago '07        #5582
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 1737 1737
Brandon Jennings is on Jim Rome now... let's see what he says
 8 years ago '04        #5583
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Brandon Jennings is on Jim Rome now... let's see what he says
damn, you watch that corny a.ss dude....stay talking s**t about ppl but sucks them off hard once they get on his show
 8 years ago '06        #5584
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
damn, you watch that corny a.ss dude....stay talking s**t about ppl but sucks them off hard once they get on his show

tru story...
 8 years ago '07        #5585
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2739 2739
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
as long as we dont draft gerald henderson
 8 years ago '04        #5586
space
space
Curry is about to be on a REAL show, PTI after this commercial break
 8 years ago '07        #5587
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2739 2739
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Newsday's Alan Hahn reports that Stephen "Curry is behind about four guards on Minnesota's board." If true, and if Curry also makes it past the Warriors at 7, he and the Knicks, who are known to have mutual affections, could finally be together when the 8th selection rolls around.

Hahn also reports that the Knicks are trying to acquire the Grizzlies' 27th pick so it appears they have a late first-round target in mind. Earlier it was reported that the Knicks would send cash to the Timberwolves for their 28th pick but Wolves GM David Kahn said such a deal has not been made.
 8 years ago '04        #5588
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Newsday's Alan Hahn reports that Stephen "Curry is behind about four guards on Minnesota's board." If true, and if Curry also makes it past the Warriors at 7, he and the Knicks, who are known to have mutual affections, could finally be together when the 8th selection rolls around.

Hahn also reports that the Knicks are trying to acquire the Grizzlies' 27th pick so it appears they have a late first-round target in mind. Earlier it was reported that the Knicks would send cash to the Timberwolves for their 28th pick but Wolves GM David Kahn said such a deal has not been made.
goddamn, i just wanna sleep now so i can wake up and it be 2morrow already lmfao
 8 years ago '07        #5589
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
LMAO.... I yelling at the TV for a minute for showing his wack a.ss show, and as i was changing the channel saw BJ...

So for one day I Am the Truth actually watched Jim Rome is Burning :banghead: ...2nd worst show all-time on ESPN ever after Stephen A. Jackson's show
 8 years ago '07        #5590
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Curry is about to be on a REAL show, PTI after this commercial break
F u c k... Something told me to stay so I could watch PTI... but my girl just had to get something to eat.
 8 years ago '04        #5591
space
space
Lakers are talking about possibly trading their 29th pick.....for sake of conversation, thoughts of possibly getting the 27th-29th draft picks.

Last edited by Born_Loser; 06-24-2009 at 08:27 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #5592
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Lakers are talking about possibly trading their 29th pick.....for sake of conversation, thoughts of possibly getting the 27th-29th draft picks.
i'd rather have 31,32,and 33....1st rounders command guaranteed contracts
 8 years ago '07        #5593
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
im slowly starting to think Walsh is using Curry as a puppet to draft Jennings...
 8 years ago '06        #5594
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 94 94
who do you guys have in your top 3?

1. rubio
2. curry
3. flynn
 8 years ago '06        #5595
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
im slowly starting to think Walsh is using Curry as a puppet to draft Jennings...
yea i was just watching the Jennings interview and was reading the thread on RealGM. It does make perfect sense, and shows just how clever (if indeed true) that Donnie Walsh truley is.

skim thru this thread on realgm, watch the interviews and tell me what you think.

one of my favorite posters on realgm (blueNorange) said it best...

you know, ADL is actually making some sense now with this ... it seems like jennings knows something and curry is being the smokescreen.

and i'm not even a fan of jennings.
yeah .. a lot of people give ADL flack for jennings, i do as well but nobody cannot deny jennings reaction for the knick question and how all of a sudden he's downplaying the knicks and ignoring them.

could it be that walsh just played everyone in the top 10(excluding the clippers) and used stephen curry as pawn to put the wheels in motion?? i mean it was weird that the knicks immediately promised curry to be their draft pick back in early may.

i mean walsh has his hair gelled back for a reason, he has a great poker face.
if jennings is the guy walsh wants then i think everyone needs to tip their hat to him ... he basically played the entire basketball world.
 8 years ago '04        #5596
space
space
f**k....the Spurs are trying to move up in the draft to get the late pick that I want...Omri Casspi
 8 years ago '04        #5597
space
space
Steve Nash is monitoring all of it and weighing his own options. One of those options, of course, is declining an extension, entering free agency next summer and reuniting with Mike D'Antoni. It is a Knick fan's fantasy and a story line that already borders on clich�, so Nash can only smile and shrug. "So much stuff's got to happen for that to become a reality," he said. "And there's a ways to go before it can happen. So we can stop talking about it," he added with a light chuckle. Bosh also could sign an extension this summer but has indicated a preference to explore free agency. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '07        #5598
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yea i was just watching the Jennings interview and was reading the thread on RealGM. It does make perfect sense, and shows just how clever (if indeed true) that Donnie Walsh truley is.

skim thru this thread on realgm, watch the interviews and tell me what you think.

one of my favorite posters on realgm (blueNorange) said it best...
its pure genius
 06-25-2009, 08:43 AM         #5599
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ahhh Im having mixed feelings now !! :angry12:
donnie walsh what are you going to do !!!!
 8 years ago '06        #5600
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
its pure genius
if Jennings was the guy they were targeting all along, then yes...absolutely pure genious.

and i know i've called Jennings, Marbs 2.0...but if despite his character issues, Walsh-Toni thinks he is "our guy"...he will be "my guy" too.

I made the mistake of booing Gallo on draft night, I will trust and support whomever is selected by Donnie & Co. tonight.
Home      

most viewed right now
Legendary Nickelodeon Pedophile Dan Schneider was/is a savage(in a bad way)
174 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Butlers reaction to the bulls fight is hilarious
31 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lena Chase
15 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Remember to love a girl for her mind
18 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oct 17 - Tesla fired hundreds of workers after bad performance reviews
35 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Oct 18 - Mandalay Bay Security Guard Jesus Campos to Appear on ‘The Ellen DeGe..
83 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Tyrone looking for boonk
51 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy, Ross, Big Sean, Jhene Aiko, 2Chainz, Lil Yachty & Tay600 at Guc..
94 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy