New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
104 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
65 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #541
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 e180th said:
We're about to lose... But it's the Mav's, so I'm not mad at that.
itsnot the loss 2the mavs... its the potential loss of marburyfor the stretch drive

all the teams in the playoff race lost...indiana playingnow

btw...frye ur a fukin pus*y...poked eye??? fu*koutta here
 10 years ago '06        #542
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
itsnot the loss 2the mavs... its the potential loss of marburyfor the stretch drive

all the teams in the playoff race lost...indiana playingnow

btw...frye ur a fukin pus*y...poked eye??? fu*koutta here
WORD, you'd thought the n*gga got the wind knocked out of him! I'm like, "get the fu*k up, you ain't hurt!"
 10 years ago '06        #543
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
As it turned out, Marbury said he merely suffered a stinger and would have been able to return to the game if the Knicks were still in it. Still, the injury ended what was a terrible night for him and backcourt mate Steve Francis.

"We definitely don't want that to happen often," Francis said. "We can't afford it."

And with Marbury's improved play this season, they can also ill-afford an extended absence. But while his teammates worried, Marbury insisted he did not.

"I knew what it was," said Marbury, who expects to play tomorrow against Portland. "I've had them before. I was just trying to get the feeling back in my hands. It's a bad feeling."
 10 years ago '06        #544
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,558 | Props total: 25 25
knicks beat themselves, too many FTs missed and layups
 10 years ago '04        #545
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
sh*t is fu*ked up....n*ggas keep gettin injured

first no richie rich, no fu*kING, and now crawford...than we lose burger and fryes (lol) and Starbury
 10 years ago '06        #546
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

first no richie rich, no fu*kING, and now crawford...than we lose burger and fryes (lol) and Starbury
marbury is not expected to miss anygames
 03-21-2007, 05:26 PM         #547
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Balkman has so much fu*kin potential, it's not even fu*kin funny

once his offense matches with his defense, he'll be one of the best all around players in the league (which shouldn't be hard since all around players are rare as fu*k nowadays)
I'm like this, the Knicks are better than last year. Regardless if they make the playoffs or not. I believe the Knicks need more dudes like Balkman on the team. we need some scrappy and hungery players.

Frye and Jefferies, are faking it. I love Frye but dude is reminds me of Charles Smith and that aint a good thing.

Jefferies is Shandon Anderson. The Knicks need to package Frye for a real Man.

Frye is 6'11"" but plays like 6'3".

Balkman and LEE are the future.
 10 years ago '04        #548
space
space
aight, i asked this before and didn't get an answer

rumors are swirling that Noah's stock was slipping ALOT...if the Knicks trade Frye (which i doubt) would ya be fine with them drafting Noah as a replacement? even if they don't trade Frye would ya still want Noah?

him being a NY'er makes it a def. yes..maybe Noah can toughing out Frye alittle by playing for that spot
 10 years ago '06        #549
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

rumors are swirling that Noah's stock was slipping ALOT...if the Knicks trade Frye (which i doubt) would ya be fine with them drafting Noah as a replacement? even if they don't trade Frye would ya still want Noah?

him being a NY'er makes it a def. yes..maybe Noah can toughing out Frye alittle by playing for that spot
i dont like noah, he over rated to me, he has no game to mem he looks to weak to play PF in the league and too slow for SF, isiah would most likely pick some rookie everybody going be surprised about and its going turn out good
 03-21-2007, 08:07 PM         #550
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:

Noah aint slipping that far. Even if he, Durant, 7'2" kid from G-Town, and Oden come out the most he would fall would be fourth overrall.

You would have to trade Frye for him anyways because Next year David Lee needs to start.

If Frye got traded that would k!ll him, because both his parents are life long die hard Knick fans. Fyre with David Lee out have shown he needs to be traded and Lee needs to start next year.

I wouldn't mind Dru Gooden or the brazilian kid from the Cavs on the Knicks for Frye.
 03-22-2007, 12:43 AM         #551
knicks5064 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i know frye cant play defense but the last thing the knicks need is to trade young talent for large contracts... i say keep him and let him back q-rich up at sf
 10 years ago '06        #552
space
space
noah's my fav college player, i def want him on the squad, he plays with passion, alot of players lack that
 10 years ago '07        #553
HoodMusikEnt 18 heat pts18
space
space
$302 | Props total: 49 49
I just purchased my front row tickets to the Knicks vs Bucks game in Milwaukee on April 7th. My boy Starbury better do his thing. Imma be right on his neck letting him know to bust they a.ss on the court. Rep that Lincoln High School sh*t Stephon....
 10 years ago '04        #554
space
space
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
i dont like noah, he over rated to me, he has no game to mem he looks to weak to play PF in the league and too slow for SF, isiah would most likely pick some rookie everybody going be surprised about and its going turn out good
but that same thing can be said about Frye..only difference is that Noah is more D and Frye is more O...would be nice if we can have both, have Frye at C, Noah at PF and Lee at SF in like the middle of the 2nd and 3rd quarter

but that's what i've been hearing almost everywhere, that Noah is now like a late lottery-early teen pick

Last edited by Born_Loser; 03-22-2007 at 02:30 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #555
EMBARK 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,191 | Props total: 111 111
Fry has better range...But he doesnt have the aleticsim of Noah nor his "nose" for the basket.... Basically I cant agree wither the better O thing..

And i dont even like Noah that much.
 10 years ago '05        #556
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,620 | Props total: 37 37
 Born_Loser said:

Your forgeting the most importatnt player IMO...Mr. Lee. We need ya boy back if we want to make a serious playoff run.
 03-22-2007, 05:21 PM         #557
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
but that same thing can be said about Frye..only difference is that Noah is more D and Frye is more O...would be nice if we can have both, have Frye at C, Noah at PF and Lee at SF in like the middle of the 2nd and 3rd quarter

but that's what i've been hearing almost everywhere, that Noah is now like a late lottery-early teen pick
Where is Eddy Curry in that line-up?
Lee can't play the SF, what are you doing with Jefferies, Q-Rich, Balkman?

The fact is we can't kept Fyre at the expense of not starting David Lee.
Balkman has more heart than Jefferies so the Jefferies signing was mistake by Isiah.

To make the Knicks a contender you need a consistant scorer at the SG positon. two defensive and rebounding minded fowards to go with Eddy Curry.

PG -Marbury
SG- ????
SF- Balkman/Richardson
PF- David Lee
C- Eddy Curry.

Draft - shooting guard

Off-season moves trades
Jefferies, Crawford, or Frye for = Ron Artest
Nate Robinson for Fransico Garica

Francis = Buy Out contract
 10 years ago '06        #558
space
space
yooooooooooooo is lee playing he's dressed to play they said

and he's doing the shoot around
 10 years ago '06        #559
space
space
DAVID fu*kING LEE IS BACK bi*chES!!
 10 years ago '04        #560
I Need Music. 
space
space
$2,826 | Props total: 0 0
hooray.
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
188 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
172 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
194 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
271 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
59 comments
1 day ago