Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #5561
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
Donnie Walsh told the media that there is a 95 percent chance that the Knicks will not make a move before the NBA draft, taking their 8th selection Thursday night.

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU MR. WALSH
 7 years ago '06        #5562
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Donnie Walsh told the media that there is a 95 percent chance that the Knicks will not make a move before the NBA draft, taking their 8th selection Thursday night.

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU MR. WALSH

ahhh....clever Donnie...verrrrrrry clever!

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 06-23-2009 at 11:09 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #5563
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Knicks Extend Qualifying Offer's to Both Lee and Nate

David Lee and Nate Robinson received qualifying contract offers last week from the Knicks, making both players restricted free agents this summer.

The move was not announced by the Knicks, although it was considered a formality. The players’ agents confirmed that they received the paperwork just after the N.B.A. finals ended.

The restricted free-agency designation means that the Knicks have the right to match any offer that Lee or Robinson receives after hitting the market on July 1. Had the Knicks not made the qualifying offers by the end of this month, Lee and Robinson would have become unrestricted free agents.

The one-year qualifying offer to Lee was about $2.7 million and Robinson about $2.9 million, based on the rookie salary scale. If they do not sign with another team, or come to terms with the Knicks, they can accept the qualifying offers and become unrestricted free agents next summer.

Lee, an energetic rebounder, is coming off a breakout season. The Knicks seem determined to keep him, provided it does not jeopardize their salary-cap space in 2010. A handful of teams with cap space this summer — including Detroit, Portland and Oklahoma City — could pursue Lee and push up his price.

“I think there will be a lot of interest,” said Mark Bartelstein, Lee’s agent. “There’s not many times a guy at his age and his productivity gets to the market.”

If Lee’s asking price becomes too steep, the Knicks also have the option of orchestrating a sign-and-trade deal. Lee has said he prefers to remain with the Knicks.

“I think they want to keep him very badly, but they’ve got different dynamics they have to deal with, their plans for 2010 and all that,” Bartelstein said. “We just have to see if it’s doable

both would most definitely command more than the QO...this was simply a formality...just gives us options to now S&T after July 1st
 7 years ago '07        #5564
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 Born_Loser said:
think you confused....Washington has no 1st round pick so Curry and Rubio aren't an option

Minnesota is the one with the back to back picks
ur right... dammit...

Wiz: Arenas, Jamison, Butler, McGuire, Foye, Miller, Haywood, McGee, Young

Minny: K Love, Al Jeff, Brewer, Carney, Bassy, Gomes, and now Curry and Rubio/Evans

power moves for both teams
 7 years ago '07        #5565
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
ahhh....clever Donnie...verrrrrrry clever!
I think Walsh has something in place for DRAFT NIGHT... that way his plans don't get leaked out of the bag... I hope he has something in place with David Kahn since that's his protege

Plus he's offering Nate and D Lee QO's? Hmmm...
 7 years ago '06        #5566
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
if Rubio becomes a Knick, you will be the first to go buy his jersey!

Rubio + D'Antoni = Match Made in Heaven
ill be first to buy it :agreement6:
 7 years ago '07        #5567
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
ill be first to buy it :agreement6:
If it ever happens...
 7 years ago '04        #5568
space
space
David Lee, an energetic rebounder, is coming off a breakout season. The Knicks seem determined to keep him, provided doing so does not jeopardize their salary-cap space in 2010. A handful of teams with cap space this summer -- including Detroit, Portland and Oklahoma City -- could pursue Lee and push up his price. -- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #5569
space
space
The Knicks hopes of trading up in the draft for Ricky Rubio -- always a longshot -- looked to be dashed last night when two NBA GMs told The Post that Minnesota was close to a deal with Washington, and possibly Memphis, to move up to the second slot. Minnesota would gain Washington's fifth pick and would try to package the fifth and sixth to Memphis to move up to No. 2, according to sources. That scenario was similar to the one the Knicks had discussed with Washington, obtaining the Wizards' fifth pick. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #5570
space
space
David Lee and Nate Robinson received qualifying contract offers last week from the Knicks, making both players restricted free agents this summer. The move was not announced by the Knicks, although it was considered a formality. The players' agents confirmed that they received the paperwork just after the N.B.A. finals ended. The restricted free-agency designation means that the Knicks have the right to match any offer that Lee or Robinson receives after hitting the market July 1. Had the Knicks not made the qualifying offers by the end of this month, Lee and Robinson would have become unrestricted free agents. -- NY Times
 7 years ago '04        #5571
space
space
Gerald Henderson is an option for the Knicks if Ricky Rubio, Stephen Curry and Tyreke Evans are all off the board.

New York has been trying to move up to select either Rubio or Curry, but currently remain at the eighth overall pick.

Point guards Brandon Jennings and Jrue Holiday should be available with the 8th pick, but sources claim that Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni prefer Henderson over the pair.
 7 years ago '06        #5572
space
space
alan hahn reports we bought the twolves 28th pick

patty mills?
 7 years ago '07        #5573
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
alan hahn reports we bought the twolves 28th pick

patty mills?
I saw that too... Supposedly the Balkman trade exception made it possible for us to buy the pick with cash.

I'd go with Nick Calathes if he's still on the board... if not then Patty Mills.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 06-24-2009 at 10:55 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #5574
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
I saw that too... Supposedly the Balkman trade exception made it possible for us to buy the pick with cash.

I'd go with Nick Calathes if he's still on the board... if not then Patty Mills
nick is staying overseas right?
 7 years ago '06        #5575
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:

I'd go with Nick Calathes if he's still on the board... if not then Patty Mills
Calathes :agreement6:

D'Antoni also likes Danny Green and Jack McClinton....stay tuned
 7 years ago '06        #5576
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
yea...

draft and stash
 7 years ago '07        #5577
space
space
Any thoughts on Chase Budinger with this pick? He is a long, smooth, and athletic shooter, can drive, and play decent D. The SSOL can never have too many shooters. The only question is Chase's heart, but I think he'll thrive and could have fun in Mike D's system
 7 years ago '06        #5578
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
QRich for Darko by weeks end?

The Grizzlies aren't just entertaining the idea of parting with the No. 2 overall pick in Thursday's draft. They've also engaged in advanced discussions with the Knicks that should put former No. 2 overall pick Darko Milicic in New York by week's end ... unless Memphis winds up needing Milicic's expiring contract in another draft-related trade.

Sources say that the proposed swap would send Milicic to the Knicks for swingman Quentin Richardson and cash. Milicic is scheduled to earn $7.5 million next season in the final year of a three-year deal he received from the Griz in 2007; Richardson has a player option for next season at $8.7 million.

If the teams go through with the trade, Milicic would join his fourth team since Detroit infamously gambled on him in 2003 with the pick immediately after LeBron James ... and right before Carmelo Anthony, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade. But it's believed that Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni hasn't been able to kick his long-standing interest in seeing what he can get out of the perpetually, uh, casual 24-year-old. Despite his unquestioned standing as one of the biggest draft busts in league history, Milicic would have to be considered an intriguing one-year rental for the go-go-go Knicks given his length, mobility, passing skills and age.

Wouldn't he?
 7 years ago '07        #5579
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
Maybe. If he is drafted high enough (1st round), he'll go NBA. Otherwise, it's Europe.

DRuNk 24/7 said:
Calathes :agreement6:

D'Antoni also likes Danny Green and Jack McClinton....stay tuned
True... Green is from LI too... I like McClinton but I think he's like JR Smith, a streak shooter. Green can still focus on D when his offense isn't working.
 7 years ago '06        #5580
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Maybe. If he is drafted high enough (1st round), he'll go NBA. Otherwise, it's Europe.

True... Green is from LI too... I like McClinton but I think he's like JR Smith, a streak shooter. Green can still focus on D when his offense isn't working.
If you can get a JR Smith at 28, I'd p!ss myself again...and i hate JR Smith
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
58 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
64 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
187 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
86 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
73 comments
21 hours ago