New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
198 comments
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
254 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside New Kanye West Interview Days B4 Exposing Beyonce, Jay-Z & Illuminati I..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #5541
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
goodbye Rubio.....no way in hell, Wolves are gonna let him slide.....our only hope is if we get the 4th pick from the Kings which is possible since they are interested in guys who will be there with the 8th pick
 7 years ago '04        #5542
space
space
Speculation is that the Pistons will make a big push to sign unrestricted free-agent Ben Gordon this off-season.

Despite being cautious about adding salary in 2010, the Knicks will reportedly pursue Gordon as well.
 7 years ago '06        #5543
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
this draft is going to be exciting.

wish i could have gone to this years instead of last years
 7 years ago '04        #5544
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
this draft is going to be exciting.

wish i could have gone to this years instead of last years
but the "experts" said this would be one of the boring drafts ever since there wasn't a LeBron or Kobe in it

god i love it when the "experts" are wrong......but oh well, atleast you'll be able to see the draft, i'm hoping they got a tv at the restaurant i'm hitting up or else i gotta wait till i get home to see who we drafted and if we made any moves :(
 7 years ago '07        #5545
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 Born_Loser said:
goodbye Rubio.....no way in hell, Wolves are gonna let him slide.....our only hope is if we get the 4th pick from the Kings which is possible since they are interested in guys who will be there with the 8th pick
u mean goodbye Stephen Curry?
 7 years ago '06        #5546
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
Sad, but i dont see us landing either...

So haters get ready....

"With the 8th pick in the 2009 NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select........"

(drumroll)

Jrue Holiday, Guard from UCLA
 7 years ago '07        #5547
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
f**k this s**t man,

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL Rubio drops to 8, and from the looks of it, CURRY WILL BE A WOLF

looks like Bishop Jennings or Jrue will be our future Point :banghead:
 7 years ago '04        #5548
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
umm no, i know exactly what i meant...goodbye Rubio, Wolves have been saying that the ONLY reason they wanted the 5th pick is to guarantee to get Rubio....with his buy out scaring teams away, the Wolves can now combine the 5th and 6th pick for the 2nd pick
 7 years ago '06        #5549
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
umm no, i know exactly what i meant...goodbye Rubio, Wolves have been saying that the ONLY reason they wanted the 5th pick is to guarantee to get Rubio....with his buy out scaring teams away, the Wolves can now combine the 5th and 6th pick for the 2nd pick
but think about it...

why would they risk trading all those a.ssets to draft a guy who has made it known that he wants to play in a "big" market. i dont know what kind of endorsement deals he would command playing for the twolves.

as i was sitting on the s**tter...i thought maybe this was Walsh's way of securing the 5th pick through the Wolves (mainly Khan, his protege in Indiana), and being able to nab Rubio at 5. Thus, we'd give Minnesota our 8th pick + others???

i dont know...shyt...im not counting anything out as of yet. i trust Walsh is doing his thing. we'll all see on thursday night
 7 years ago '04        #5550
space
space
Yi was on the same boat...i think Yao did the same thing as well, Rubio ain't gonna be the first or last international dude to say he's gonna refuse to play on a small market team...just look what he did just as the playoffs were about to end, saying he's not gonna work out for any small market team and he ended up doing it anyway...idk, just sucks if we don't end up with Rubio since he's exactly what we need and it would be a waste to see him in Minnesota playing a generic a.ss system which is waaaaay below his standards...hopefully Memphis grows a heart and hooks up NY
 7 years ago '04        #5551
space
space
....the kings or the grizz....with the 4th pick, we can probably swap players with Memphis
 7 years ago '06        #5552
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
....the kings or the grizz....with the 4th pick, we can probably swap players with Memphis
no way in hell are the Kings gunna trade the 4th pick...

they're in position to draft rubio/harden if they fall...or land 1 of Evans or Flynn who they are extremely high on.

our best bet is for Walsh to place that phone call into Khan, and see if he can convince him to trade us the 5th pick (for Rubio if he falls, or Curry) and a bad contract (Cardinal) for #8 and Mobley's deal (or duhon, or harrington).
 7 years ago '07        #5553
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

Minny is staying right where they are.

im almost sure they will draft Curry & Evans. so like i said, goodbye stephen curry.

Rubio will be long gone by Minny's pick anyways, whether Rubio plays for them or not he will come into the NBA via Memphis/OKC. and sold to the highest bidder. hes too valuable to pass up

with that said, unless Walsh has something up his sleeve, Get ready for Jrue Holiday or Brandon Jennings
 7 years ago '04        #5554
space
space
idk man....i'm starting to believe that the Kings really are scared of going after Rubio because of his buyout situation (which scared alot of n*ggas away) and don't the Kings have some kind of financial trouble??? heard that s**t somewhere during the season which kinda puzzled me since The Maloofs own that s**t
 7 years ago '04        #5555
space
space
Holiday i got no problem with what so ever...Jennings, i swear to god i'll probably be a Nets fan if we get that jackass
 7 years ago '06        #5556
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,343 | Props total: 1313 1313

Walsh needs to get on that phone and work some magic
f**k a rubio :fruit: .. i dont see the hype, but if he somehow ends up on the knicks i'll like to see that n*gga prove me wrong
 06-23-2009, 10:16 PM         #5557
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:

f**k a rubio :fruit: .. i dont see the hype, but if he somehow ends up on the knicks i'll like to see that n*gga prove me wrong
word !
i still want stephen curry tho.

BJ = Suckberry v.2
 7 years ago '06        #5558
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 - Streetz - said:

if Rubio becomes a Knick, you will be the first to go buy his jersey!

Rubio + D'Antoni = Match Made in Heaven
 7 years ago '07        #5559
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
With the rumors surrounding Washington's love interest with Hughes...can we swing a deal for Mike Miller? I'd k!ll for him in this system!
Miller would be a better look instead of Hughes.

But damn... The Wiz just made a POWER move. We just lost out on the Steph Curry AND possibly Ricky Rubio sweepstakes. Minny turned out nicely too... Brewer, Al Jeff, K Love, Steph Curry, and either Tyreke Evans or Rubio

And now Washington is def a better team. A healthy Foye, Miller, Haywood, Arenas, Butler, Jamison, Nick Young, McGee, McGuirre, AND Curry & Rubio? You now have the new #6, maybe #4 or 5 seed. They can still always trade Crittenton for a late 1st round / 2nd round pick too...

*sigh*.... f u c k

Well... welcome to New York, Mr. Jrue Holiday.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 06-23-2009 at 10:31 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #5560
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
And now Washington is def a better team. A healthy Foye, Miller, Haywood, Arenas, Butler, Jamison, Nick Young, McGee, McGuirre, AND Curry & Rubio? You now have the new #6, maybe #4 or 5 seed. They can still always trade Crittenton for a late 1st round / 2nd round pick too...
think you confused....Washington has no 1st round pick so Curry and Rubio aren't an option

Minnesota is the one with the back to back picks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
84 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
57 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
MMA UFC finally gives Cyborg her title shot
76 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
77 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
154 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
91 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
45 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Never noticed this from Scream 1
92 comments
1 day ago