New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 Makonnen Gay
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Bx Member Gf deletes his 2K Career mode"U play 2 much Spend some time w..
34 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Ricky Williams Got Stopped by the Police for Taking a Walk Near His Hotel
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jan 19 - Markeith Loyds First Appearance Goes Savage Mode
97 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #5541
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,546 | Props total: 295 295
 Born_Loser said:
goodbye Rubio.....no way in hell, Wolves are gonna let him slide.....our only hope is if we get the 4th pick from the Kings which is possible since they are interested in guys who will be there with the 8th pick
u mean goodbye Stephen Curry?
 8 years ago '06        #5542
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
Sad, but i dont see us landing either...

So haters get ready....

"With the 8th pick in the 2009 NBA Draft, the New York Knicks select........"

(drumroll)

Jrue Holiday, Guard from UCLA
 8 years ago '07        #5543
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
f**k this s**t man,

THERE IS NO WAY IN HELL Rubio drops to 8, and from the looks of it, CURRY WILL BE A WOLF

looks like Bishop Jennings or Jrue will be our future Point :banghead:
 8 years ago '04        #5544
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
space
$41,244 | Props total: 2767 2767
 Truth B T0ld said:
umm no, i know exactly what i meant...goodbye Rubio, Wolves have been saying that the ONLY reason they wanted the 5th pick is to guarantee to get Rubio....with his buy out scaring teams away, the Wolves can now combine the 5th and 6th pick for the 2nd pick
 8 years ago '06        #5545
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
umm no, i know exactly what i meant...goodbye Rubio, Wolves have been saying that the ONLY reason they wanted the 5th pick is to guarantee to get Rubio....with his buy out scaring teams away, the Wolves can now combine the 5th and 6th pick for the 2nd pick
but think about it...

why would they risk trading all those a.ssets to draft a guy who has made it known that he wants to play in a "big" market. i dont know what kind of endorsement deals he would command playing for the twolves.

as i was sitting on the s**tter...i thought maybe this was Walsh's way of securing the 5th pick through the Wolves (mainly Khan, his protege in Indiana), and being able to nab Rubio at 5. Thus, we'd give Minnesota our 8th pick + others???

i dont know...shyt...im not counting anything out as of yet. i trust Walsh is doing his thing. we'll all see on thursday night
 8 years ago '04        #5546
space
space
Yi was on the same boat...i think Yao did the same thing as well, Rubio ain't gonna be the first or last international dude to say he's gonna refuse to play on a small market team...just look what he did just as the playoffs were about to end, saying he's not gonna work out for any small market team and he ended up doing it anyway...idk, just sucks if we don't end up with Rubio since he's exactly what we need and it would be a waste to see him in Minnesota playing a generic a.ss system which is waaaaay below his standards...hopefully Memphis grows a heart and hooks up NY
 8 years ago '04        #5547
space
space
....the kings or the grizz....with the 4th pick, we can probably swap players with Memphis
 8 years ago '06        #5548
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
....the kings or the grizz....with the 4th pick, we can probably swap players with Memphis
no way in hell are the Kings gunna trade the 4th pick...

they're in position to draft rubio/harden if they fall...or land 1 of Evans or Flynn who they are extremely high on.

our best bet is for Walsh to place that phone call into Khan, and see if he can convince him to trade us the 5th pick (for Rubio if he falls, or Curry) and a bad contract (Cardinal) for #8 and Mobley's deal (or duhon, or harrington).
 8 years ago '07        #5549
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

Minny is staying right where they are.

im almost sure they will draft Curry & Evans. so like i said, goodbye stephen curry.

Rubio will be long gone by Minny's pick anyways, whether Rubio plays for them or not he will come into the NBA via Memphis/OKC. and sold to the highest bidder. hes too valuable to pass up

with that said, unless Walsh has something up his sleeve, Get ready for Jrue Holiday or Brandon Jennings
 8 years ago '04        #5550
space
space
idk man....i'm starting to believe that the Kings really are scared of going after Rubio because of his buyout situation (which scared alot of n*ggas away) and don't the Kings have some kind of financial trouble??? heard that s**t somewhere during the season which kinda puzzled me since The Maloofs own that s**t
 8 years ago '04        #5551
space
space
Holiday i got no problem with what so ever...Jennings, i swear to god i'll probably be a Nets fan if we get that jackass
 8 years ago '06        #5552
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,606 | Props total: 2070 2070

Walsh needs to get on that phone and work some magic
f**k a rubio :fruit: .. i dont see the hype, but if he somehow ends up on the knicks i'll like to see that n*gga prove me wrong
 06-23-2009, 10:16 PM         #5553
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:

f**k a rubio :fruit: .. i dont see the hype, but if he somehow ends up on the knicks i'll like to see that n*gga prove me wrong
word !
i still want stephen curry tho.

BJ = Suckberry v.2
 8 years ago '06        #5554
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 - Streetz - said:

if Rubio becomes a Knick, you will be the first to go buy his jersey!

Rubio + D'Antoni = Match Made in Heaven
 8 years ago '07        #5555
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,962 | Props total: 274 274
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
With the rumors surrounding Washington's love interest with Hughes...can we swing a deal for Mike Miller? I'd k!ll for him in this system!
Miller would be a better look instead of Hughes.

But damn... The Wiz just made a POWER move. We just lost out on the Steph Curry AND possibly Ricky Rubio sweepstakes. Minny turned out nicely too... Brewer, Al Jeff, K Love, Steph Curry, and either Tyreke Evans or Rubio

And now Washington is def a better team. A healthy Foye, Miller, Haywood, Arenas, Butler, Jamison, Nick Young, McGee, McGuirre, AND Curry & Rubio? You now have the new #6, maybe #4 or 5 seed. They can still always trade Crittenton for a late 1st round / 2nd round pick too...

*sigh*.... f u c k

Well... welcome to New York, Mr. Jrue Holiday.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 06-23-2009 at 10:31 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #5556
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
And now Washington is def a better team. A healthy Foye, Miller, Haywood, Arenas, Butler, Jamison, Nick Young, McGee, McGuirre, AND Curry & Rubio? You now have the new #6, maybe #4 or 5 seed. They can still always trade Crittenton for a late 1st round / 2nd round pick too...
think you confused....Washington has no 1st round pick so Curry and Rubio aren't an option

Minnesota is the one with the back to back picks
 8 years ago '04        #5557
space
space
Donnie Walsh told the media that there is a 95 percent chance that the Knicks will not make a move before the NBA draft, taking their 8th selection Thursday night.

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU MR. WALSH
 8 years ago '06        #5558
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Donnie Walsh told the media that there is a 95 percent chance that the Knicks will not make a move before the NBA draft, taking their 8th selection Thursday night.

I DON'T BELIEVE YOU MR. WALSH

ahhh....clever Donnie...verrrrrrry clever!

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 06-23-2009 at 11:09 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #5559
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Knicks Extend Qualifying Offer's to Both Lee and Nate

David Lee and Nate Robinson received qualifying contract offers last week from the Knicks, making both players restricted free agents this summer.

The move was not announced by the Knicks, although it was considered a formality. The players’ agents confirmed that they received the paperwork just after the N.B.A. finals ended.

The restricted free-agency designation means that the Knicks have the right to match any offer that Lee or Robinson receives after hitting the market on July 1. Had the Knicks not made the qualifying offers by the end of this month, Lee and Robinson would have become unrestricted free agents.

The one-year qualifying offer to Lee was about $2.7 million and Robinson about $2.9 million, based on the rookie salary scale. If they do not sign with another team, or come to terms with the Knicks, they can accept the qualifying offers and become unrestricted free agents next summer.

Lee, an energetic rebounder, is coming off a breakout season. The Knicks seem determined to keep him, provided it does not jeopardize their salary-cap space in 2010. A handful of teams with cap space this summer — including Detroit, Portland and Oklahoma City — could pursue Lee and push up his price.

“I think there will be a lot of interest,” said Mark Bartelstein, Lee’s agent. “There’s not many times a guy at his age and his productivity gets to the market.”

If Lee’s asking price becomes too steep, the Knicks also have the option of orchestrating a sign-and-trade deal. Lee has said he prefers to remain with the Knicks.

“I think they want to keep him very badly, but they’ve got different dynamics they have to deal with, their plans for 2010 and all that,” Bartelstein said. “We just have to see if it’s doable

both would most definitely command more than the QO...this was simply a formality...just gives us options to now S&T after July 1st
 8 years ago '07        #5560
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,962 | Props total: 274 274
 Born_Loser said:
think you confused....Washington has no 1st round pick so Curry and Rubio aren't an option

Minnesota is the one with the back to back picks
ur right... dammit...

Wiz: Arenas, Jamison, Butler, McGuire, Foye, Miller, Haywood, McGee, Young

Minny: K Love, Al Jeff, Brewer, Carney, Bassy, Gomes, and now Curry and Rubio/Evans

power moves for both teams
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside (Exclusive) Diddy Former Body Guard:Diddy You Took Care Of Funerals For..
72 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Quick Thinking Mom Saves Family’s Life by Giving Gunmen a B***j0b
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside So is this how Eveyone thinks of Steve Harvey
158 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Supreme x Louis Vuitton
98 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thirst traps of new thick singer Bibi Bourelly.
101 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 18 - Anonymous to Trump: This isn't the 80's, info don't vanish--d..
107 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside James Bond the new CABLE in Deadpool II & X-FORCE?
65 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dick Gregory Cusses Out Interviewer! 😂
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy