MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #5501
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
If it werent for the Kings, I dont know where I'd find my draft info...they got the best coverage of the workout process.

Now here's to the Kings passing on Rubio...:ernaehrung004:
 7 years ago '07        #5502
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 184 184
 Truth B T0ld said:
Propz on the vid... Great to see most of the PG's I'm interested in working out against each other. All of them looked solid... wish I could've seen longer tape.

And Drunk you're right, the Kings do have great draft footage.
 7 years ago '06        #5503
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Whats YOUR Knicks Draft Board so far?

Mine is....

1) Rubio
2) Harden
3) Curry
4) Thabeet
5) Holiday
6) Flynn
7) Evans
8) Derozan
9) Twill
10) Hill
 7 years ago '07        #5504
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 184 184
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Whats YOUR Knicks Draft Board so far?

Mine is....

1) Rubio
2) Harden
3) Curry
4) Thabeet
5) Holiday
6) Flynn
7) Evans
8) Derozan
9) Twill
10) Hill
For who we want the Knicks to draft or who they will/would draft?
 06-22-2009, 08:44 AM         #5505
blackhawkd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wizards wanna take Hughes and Jeffries off our hands... to get salaries to match it would probably have to be etan thomas, haywood and mike james... if donnie walsh can pull that off without giving up chandler...i dont care if he gets the 5 or not, clear jeffries off the cap for 2010.
 7 years ago '04        #5506
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
The Knicks have not given up hope on Ricky Rubio and are still trying to interview the 18-year-old Spanish point guard phenom this week before Thursday's NBA Draft, according to a source. Rubio will be in New York for the draft but hasn't worked out for teams. Rubio visited Sacramento, but did not work out. Rumors are circulating that Rubio could fall because of the complexity of his $6 million buyout and the Kings are no lock to take him at No. 4. Rubio has sued his Spanish club and a court hearing is scheduled for tomorrow. A Spanish source said he would not be surprised if Rubio starts the preseason in Spain. If the Kings pass, Rubio, some people in the league predict, could fall as low as eight to the Knicks, who are trying to trade up for Stephen Curry or the Spaniard. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #5507
space
space
Following up on that Knicks-Wizards rumor involving the fifth overall pick: There have been recent conversations between the teams about players, mainly ones the Wizards are interested in on the Knicks roster. But what may come as a surprise is that Wilson Chandler doesn't appear to be the main ingredient here. In fact, from multiple sources with knowledge of the Wizards' strategizing, they're the ones who have inquired about two former Wiz players, Larry Hughes and Jared Jeffries

and who's the one who's been saying the Wiz really want Jefferies back....oh yeah, ME!!!
 7 years ago '04        #5508
space
space
The Timberwolves, Knicks, Raptors, Bucks and Pacers are also considering him, yet Jrue Holiday somehow hasn't worked out for the Wizards. Strange, right? It's not that the Wizards have no interest. Here's an explanation: According to a league source, the Wizards attempted to set up something with Holiday but Holiday's agent did not want him to work out for the team. Holiday's agent? Dan Fegan. Yep, the same Fegan who doesn't want Rubio in the same time zone as the Wizards. The source didn't say why Holiday wouldn't come, but if you recall, Fegan was concerned about Rubio sharing the floor with his former client, Gilbert Arenas. -- Washington Post
 7 years ago '04        #5509
space
space
for weeks we've been hearing about the Knicks wanting a 2nd round pick....chances are it'll be of the following....

The Trail Blazers have four second-round picks; the Pistons and Spurs have three; and the Lakers, Bobcats, Heat and Suns have two each. All of those teams could consider selling one. -- Cleveland Plain Dealer
 7 years ago '04        #5510
space
space
The Knicks haven't given up on landing Ricky Rubio, and want to have the guard in for a workout prior to Thursday's draft, according to sources.

Rumors have been circulating that Rubio could fall past the Kings, who have the fourth overall pick, and that he could then slip all the way to eighth and New York.

Rubio's agent, Dan Fegan, is trying to steer him away from small market clubs like Memphis (second) and Oklahoma City (third), and the Spaniard recently left Sacramento without working out for the Kings.
 7 years ago '04        #5511
space
space
Knicks did say they would want either a late 1st or 2nd round pick...

A team source told the Memphis Commercial Appeal that there is a "50-50" chance that the Grizzlies will make a trade involving draft picks.

Memphis has the second and 27th picks, and the team insider was most likely referring to the highly-coveted second selection.
 7 years ago '06        #5512
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
The Wizards are reportedly interested in Larry Hughes and Jared Jeffries of the Knicks.

Both Hughes and Jeffries have played in Washington in the past. The Wizards tried to get Hughes from Chicago last season, but New York ended up getting him instead.

The Knicks are aware that Washington isn't overly excited about who might be available with the fifth overall pick in this week's draft.

Wilson Chandler's name was mentioned in rumors, but that wasn't something New York offered up, according to Newsday.

If able to snatch up the fifth pick, the Knicks might be able to ensure they'd get Stephen Curry.

DUMP JEFFERIES
 7 years ago '04        #5513
space
space
Donnie Walsh sees an unsettled draft after Blake Griffin is chosen as the top pick, and thinks Ricky Rubio and Hasheem Thabeet could even fall past the first four selections on Thursday.

"I'm not confident they would be in the top four," Walsh said. Was he saying that these two prospects will slide? "It's possible," Walsh said. "I'm not saying it's going to happen."

Walsh said the Knicks have had conversations about moving up in the draft but such a trade, if it happens, may not come down until draft day.

"Of course we've had conversations, but I don't know if we're going to be able to do that," Walsh said.

The Knicks could also trade down and pick up Ty Lawson later in the draft.
 7 years ago '06        #5514
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
For who we want the Knicks to draft or who they will/would draft?
a combo of both...

the ideal Draft Board consists of who YOU want, that the Knicks are REALISTICALLY targeting.
 7 years ago '04        #5515
space
space
Frank Isola reports that Donnie Walsh and his Knick front office "remain optimistic that they can trade up" to select Ricky Rubio on draft night.

Walsh praised Jonny Flynn in talking with the media today. "He's a great athlete. If you need a point guard, you can go with him," he said.

Of Tyreke Evans, Walsh said: "He's powerful. He's got a great handle and if he has an opening, he's strong."

Isola speculates that the Knicks could swap picks with the Kings to take Sacramento's 4th selection, although it is not clear for whom they would do so other than Rubio.
 7 years ago '06        #5516
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Frank Isola reports that Donnie Walsh and his Knick front office "remain optimistic that they can trade up" to select Ricky Rubio on draft night.

Walsh praised Jonny Flynn in talking with the media today. "He's a great athlete. If you need a point guard, you can go with him," he said.

Of Tyreke Evans, Walsh said: "He's powerful. He's got a great handle and if he has an opening, he's strong."

Isola speculates that the Knicks could swap picks with the Kings to take Sacramento's 4th selection, although it is not clear for whom they would do so other than Rubio.

It IS Isola reporting this, so I take it with a HUGE grain of salt.

But my god...BL...If we get Rubio in this draft, I will pee my pants on purpose...i might even shyt myself
 7 years ago '04        #5517
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

But my god...BL...If we get Rubio in this draft, I will pee my pants on purpose...i might even shyt myself
sucks i can't find a gif but....

Bob Costas - "You're Excited? Feel These n*pples!"

all this damn excitement and i might end up missing it, gotta chill out with pops and some other ppl at this restaurant..hopefully they got a TV :(
 7 years ago '06        #5518
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #5519
space
space
The thought of drafting Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio may have become less risky to NBA teams.

The $6.6 million buyout of Rubio's contract with his current team, DKV Joventut, was reduced on Sunday, according to a source close to the guard.

The source claims that the agreement was reduced to an amount where Rubio "knows he'll be able to make the payments."

If the rumors are true, it clears a major obstacle for teams in position to draft Rubio on Thursday night. It's possible that he'd be able to join whatever team drafts him by the time summer league play starts if the buyout has in fact been reduced.

i know a certain team in NY that laughs at that price for a buyout, owww

Ricky For Prez!!!
 7 years ago '04        #5520
space
space
so what trade, if any, do ya think will actually go down Thursday

the Sac trade for Serg, the Wiz trade where we end up with the 5th pick (and will swap with the Kings for the 4th pick) or T-Mac bringing his fine a.ss expiring contract over here
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
46 comments
1 day ago