New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brother photoshops sister with Chief Keef and sends out Christmas cards
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
144 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #5481
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
Lol, the nicknames be on point. They need to change the whole style of play, but i dont know if the peices we have or drafting will be good enough to become a playoff team.

Have faith my Knick brethren, Donnie Walsh will exhaust all options. I trust he will do his due diligence, and I'm hopeful that aside from the draft, he will bring in a KEY PLAYER (Nash) to take this franchise back to the playoffs and setup for FA in 2010.
 06-21-2009, 03:50 PM         #5482
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Have faith my Knick brethren, Donnie Walsh will exhaust all options. I trust he will do his due diligence, and I'm hopeful that aside from the draft, he will bring in a KEY PLAYER (Nash) to take this franchise back to the playoffs and setup for FA in 2010.
I hope so, when you build a team around a player does that work?
 7 years ago '06        #5483
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
I hope so, when you build a team around a player does that work?
I guess we'll see?

I think its just Donnie's way of showing LeBron that he is simply the missing link to a championship contender. That he will do everything in his power to surround LBJ with whatever it takes to win. NY and LeBron are a perfect match. I truley believe that deep down LeBron already knows his decision, and that is to come to NY in 2010.

On the Chandler rumor...

I dont want to see Ill Will get traded anymore than the rest of us...but...not only does he and Gallo play the same position, he plays the same position as LeBron as well. If a trade came along that landed us a Rubio or Curry (or whomever is the guy that Walsh'Toni covet for that matter), you gotta do what you gotta do.

But in no way do I want to see Wilson packaged with our 8th pick to move up a few spots. That is rediculous, and out of the question.
 06-21-2009, 04:07 PM         #5484
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I guess we'll see?

I think its just Donnie's way of showing LeBron that he is simply the missing link to a championship contender. That he will do everything in his power to surround LBJ with whatever it takes to win. NY and LeBron are a perfect match. I truley believe that deep down LeBron already knows his decision, and that is to come to NY in 2010.

On the Chandler rumor...

I dont want to see Ill Will get traded anymore than the rest of us...but...not only does he and Gallo play the same position, he plays the same position as LeBron as well. If a trade came along that landed us a Rubio or Curry (or whomever is the guy that Walsh'Toni covet for that matter), you gotta do what you gotta do.

But in no way do I want to see Wilson packaged with our 8th pick to move up a few spots. That is rediculous, and out of the question.
The knicks will need a deep bench. I like the idea of wilson being the backup for lebron tho.
or just playing the small foward position if need be. We need young talent tho hopefully Gallo
can get more playing time this year and work on his game so we can see that dirk quality.
 7 years ago '06        #5485
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
The knicks will need a deep bench. I like the idea of wilson being the backup for lebron tho.
or just playing the small foward position if need be. We need young talent tho hopefully Gallo can get more playing time this year and work on his game so we can see that dirk quality.
forget the playing time...i just want him to be HEALTHY...the playing time will come, but I want to see what this kid can do when healthy.

And as for the Dirk comment...I see more Turkoglu than Dirk. Hedo, with a better shot selection.
 06-21-2009, 04:16 PM         #5486
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
forget the playing time...i just want him to be HEALTHY...the playing time will come, but I want to see what this kid can do when healthy.

And as for the Dirk comment...I see more Turkoglu than Dirk. Hedo, with a better shot selection.
wishful thinking
I wish he has been recovering
we will see in the summer league.
 7 years ago '07        #5487
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I guess we'll see?

On the Chandler rumor...

wilsons a 2/3 and gallos a 4
 7 years ago '06        #5488
Curtisimo 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,159 | Props total: 1841 1841
Im down at getting the best player available at the 8th spot

If there is no pure points left (wothry of lottery pick) then yes Steph curry would do (he needs to improve his ball handling though

I prefer flynn though since he is more of a true point
 06-21-2009, 04:25 PM         #5489
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 INF4MOUS said:
gallo need to put some weight on to be at that spot.
 7 years ago '06        #5490
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
wishful thinking
I think he will only practice with the SL team.

*you've been gone for a while...i gotta fill you in on everything*

have you seen any of the games or highlights of him last year?

here's Big C's (Rhymes4days) mix....

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #5491
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
Wilson is a true sf, he needs to improve his handle to play the 2.

Gallo isnt a 4 yet. Thats where Walsh'Toni project him to be, but right now he isnt strong enough to play the 4.
 7 years ago '07        #5492
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 181 181
 stackmatics said:
wishful thinking
Gallo and WC won't be available for the Summer League b/c of their surgeries... But both should be ready by August and training camp time
 06-21-2009, 04:33 PM         #5493
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
Gallo and WC won't be available for the Summer League b/c of their surgeries... But both should be ready by August and training camp time
oh damn, ive been gon for wayy too long.
 7 years ago '07        #5494
space
space
 stackmatics said:
oh damn, ive been gon for wayy too long.
Haha yea... Glad to see you back bro.

Gallo had back surgery (laminotomy) to relieve pressue on his herniated disc. (8-10 weeks recovery)

Chandler had ankle surgery to remove bone spurs. (4-6 weeks recovery)
 7 years ago '07        #5495
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Gallo isnt a 4 yet. Thats where Walsh'Toni project him to be, but right now he isnt strong enough to play the 4.
Chandler needs to improve his handle while sitting in chair since he recovering. Do some of those Pistol Pete drills.
 7 years ago '06        #5496
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
Chandler needs to improve his handle while sitting in chair since he recovering. Do some of those Pistol Pete drills.
or we could just find a way to draft Pistol Pete...
 06-21-2009, 04:41 PM         #5497
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
Haha yea... Glad to see you back bro.

Gallo had back surgery (laminotomy) to relieve pressue on his herniated disc. (8-10 weeks recovery)

Chandler had ankle surgery to remove bone spurs. (4-6 weeks recovery)
Its good to be back im trying to kick off my radio career and have a couple of online websites in the works.. but im back to my first love which is the ny knicks i just need to read up on whats been going on.. but mayne good look for all the updates.

as for dub c & gallo mayne i hope we would see both of them in the line up this year.
 7 years ago '07        #5498
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
or we could just find a way to draft Pistol Pete...
Yea... we all switch our allegiance to the Kings :angry12::angry12:
 7 years ago '07        #5499
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

yea ur right, i mean in the future thats what theyll both be playing, hopefully. i dont think Gallos feet are fast enough to gaurd 3's in the NBA
 7 years ago '07        #5500
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
170 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
79 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
186 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
23 hours ago