New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 77
Image(s) inside Yall remember Emma from Degrassi?
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Aug 16 - Man arrested because he had $324K that smelled like cocaine, ..
31 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 50
BOX Mike Tyson's 5 best knockouts with 1 punch
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Bron is done with Gilbert because....
129 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '08        #5461
AC_89 180 heat pts180
space
avatar space
space
$37,519 | Props total: 10903 10903
*Still wants the knicks to pick curry*
 8 years ago '07        #5462
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,429 | Props total: 1238 1238
 WiLLiePerezez said:
id led go of Wc if we def. got rubio
2 words... hell. no.

i'd like to get rubio too, but WC is a potential all-star after what was essentially his rookie yr. he can slash, handle, dish, shoot, make clutch shots, defend, all the above. he can slot as a 2, 3, or 4 and guard almost anyone.

gallo, chandler, and the #8 our the future... we'll get the right player at #8 or make a deal for the right player. but don't trade ill will
 8 years ago '04        #5463
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Knicks forward David Lee says that he is already garnering a lot of interest on the free agent market.

"There already been a lot of interest," Lee said. "There's definitely a bunch of teams very interested. It's a matter of how serious that interest is and what the Knicks want to do about it."

Lee, a restricted free agent, is free to negotiate with other teams beginning on July 1.

"I know the Knicks want me to be here, they know I want to be here," Lee said. "It's a matter of how things shake out in the draft and what decisions they want to make not just for this year but 2010 as well."
 8 years ago '07        #5464
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2738 2738
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 I Am The Truth said:
2 words... hell. no.

i'd like to get rubio too, but WC is a potential all-star after what was essentially his rookie yr. he can slash, handle, dish, shoot, make clutch shots, defend, all the above. he can slot as a 2, 3, or 4 and guard almost anyone.

gallo, chandler, and the #8 our the future... we'll get the right player at #8 or make a deal for the right player. but don't trade ill will
i wouldnt trade will either. hes shown too much upside and versatility in basically his rookie season like you said. i hope we get curry though.
 8 years ago '07        #5465
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,429 | Props total: 1238 1238
 INF4MOUS said:
i wouldnt trade will either. hes shown too much upside and versatility in basically his rookie season like you said. i hope we get curry though.
Curry would be a good fit, but sometimes I doubt his court vision. I don't mind us picking him, but I do mind us picking him if there is a player better on the board at the time (which chances are, there will not be). His ceiling is Nash + Reggie Miller, his floor is Leandro Barbosa + Wally Sczerbiak.


My personal rankings for potential Knick Draft Picks (in order) based on our needs... not necessarily who's on the Knicks radar:

1) Ricky Rubio
2A) Steph Curry
2B) Ty Lawson
4) Brandon Jennings
5) Jonny Flynn
6) Terrence Williams
7) Gerald Henderson
8) Eric Maynor
9) Nick Calathes
10) Danny Green
11) Jrue Holiday
12) Patty Mills
13) Jordan Hill


Last edited by I Am The Truth; 06-21-2009 at 11:50 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #5466
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$24,756 | Props total: 4921 4921
swear to god if we trade Ill Will
 8 years ago '07        #5467
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
 I Am The Truth said:
Curry would be a good fit, but sometimes I doubt his court vision. I don't mind us picking him, but I do mind us picking him if there is a player better on the board at the time (which chances are, there will not be). His ceiling is Nash + Reggie Miller, his floor is Leandro Barbosa + Wally Sczerbiak.


My personal rankings for potential Knick Draft Picks (in order) based on our needs... not necessarily who's on the Knicks radar:

1) Ricky Rubio
2A) Steph Curry
2B) Ty Lawson
4) Brandon Jennings
5) Jonny Flynn
6) Terrence Williams
7) Gerald Henderson
8) Eric Maynor
9) Nick Calathes
10) Danny Green
11) Jrue Holiday
12) Patty Mills
13) Jordan Hill
2b Ty Lawson??

please dont let your UNC glasses blind you, ty lawson is a terrible pick
 06-21-2009, 12:51 PM         #5468
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Steph Curry, Demar Derozan or Brandon Jennings

no trading wilson chandler, nate or david lee
everybody else is optional.
 06-21-2009, 12:56 PM         #5469
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only one who likes al harrington?
 8 years ago '04        #5470
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
avatar space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 stackmatics said:
am i the only one who likes al harrington?
nope...was the first dude on that bandwagon hoping for him to come last season...don't let what ppl say here fool you...ppl were all on that n*gga kool-aid when he was scoring 20+ in them games
 06-21-2009, 02:17 PM         #5471
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
nope...was the first dude on that bandwagon hoping for him to come last season...don't let what ppl say here fool you...ppl were all on that n*gga kool-aid when he was scoring 20+ in them games
he doesnt seem to come up in discussions when it comes to the knicks
i think hes a major piece of the puzzle plus he was averaging 20 ppg last year.
 8 years ago '06        #5472
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
he doesnt seem to come up in discussions when it comes to the knicks
i think hes a major piece of the puzzle plus he was averaging 20 ppg last year.
He's got the talent, but he's a bonehead. I dont mind No Sharrington, but only off the bench as our 6th man (replacing Nate).
 8 years ago '07        #5473
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,429 | Props total: 1238 1238
 Truth B T0ld said:
2b Ty Lawson??

please dont let your UNC glasses blind you, ty lawson is a terrible pick
nah i'm actually being objective... look at unc's offense. lawson was the most valuable and best player on the best team in the nation that was transition based. look at d'antoni's offense. even though he's small, he plays decent man D and plays the passing lanes, and creates many 3 on 1 or 3 or 2 fast breaks. plus he finishes stronger around the hoop than duhon, curry, or rubio. he thrives on driving and dishing or driving and finishing, with endurance to match. he's the fastest in the combine from coast to coast.

my concerns with him is that he's small and will get shot over a lot. if i had seen more effective footage of B Jennings i'd prob rank him above lawson, but none of us have and pre-draft footage is hard to come by. i'd rather take flynn than lawson, cuz he's played in big games at the garden, but i'm basing my list off of my findings and our team concepts. flynn turns the ball over a lil too much. he needs a lil more control

check the recent efficiency article by ESPN about lawson...


Last edited by I Am The Truth; 06-21-2009 at 03:23 PM..
 06-21-2009, 02:36 PM         #5474
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
He's got the talent, but he's a bonehead. I dont mind No Sharrington, but only off the bench as our 6th man (replacing Nate).
Lol, the nicknames be on point. They need to change the whole style of play, but i dont know if the peices we have or drafting will be good enough to become a playoff team.
 06-21-2009, 02:40 PM         #5475
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I Am The Truth said:
nah i'm actually being objective... look at unc's offense. lawson was the most valuable and best player on the best team in the nation that was transition based. look at d'antoni's offense. even though he's small, he plays decent man D and plays the passing lanes, and creates many 3 on 1 or 3 or 2 fast breaks. plus he finishes stronger around the hoop than duhon, curry, or rubio. he thrives on driving and dishing or driving and finishing, with endurance to match. he's the fastest in the combine from coast to coast.

my concerns with him is that he's small and will get shot over a lot. if i had seen more effective footage of B Jennings i'd prob rank him above lawson. but none of us have and pre-draft footage is hard to come by. i'd rather take flynn than lawson, cuz he's played in big games at the garden, but i'm basing my list off of my findings and our team concepts.

check the recent efficiency article by ESPN about lawson...
B.Jennings was one of my top picks for the knicks. The bad part about this is
I see a lot of starbury in him.
 8 years ago '06        #5476
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
Lol, the nicknames be on point. They need to change the whole style of play, but i dont know if the peices we have or drafting will be good enough to become a playoff team.

Have faith my Knick brethren, Donnie Walsh will exhaust all options. I trust he will do his due diligence, and I'm hopeful that aside from the draft, he will bring in a KEY PLAYER (Nash) to take this franchise back to the playoffs and setup for FA in 2010.
 06-21-2009, 02:50 PM         #5477
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Have faith my Knick brethren, Donnie Walsh will exhaust all options. I trust he will do his due diligence, and I'm hopeful that aside from the draft, he will bring in a KEY PLAYER (Nash) to take this franchise back to the playoffs and setup for FA in 2010.
I hope so, when you build a team around a player does that work?
 8 years ago '06        #5478
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
I hope so, when you build a team around a player does that work?
I guess we'll see?

I think its just Donnie's way of showing LeBron that he is simply the missing link to a championship contender. That he will do everything in his power to surround LBJ with whatever it takes to win. NY and LeBron are a perfect match. I truley believe that deep down LeBron already knows his decision, and that is to come to NY in 2010.

On the Chandler rumor...

I dont want to see Ill Will get traded anymore than the rest of us...but...not only does he and Gallo play the same position, he plays the same position as LeBron as well. If a trade came along that landed us a Rubio or Curry (or whomever is the guy that Walsh'Toni covet for that matter), you gotta do what you gotta do.

But in no way do I want to see Wilson packaged with our 8th pick to move up a few spots. That is rediculous, and out of the question.
 06-21-2009, 03:07 PM         #5479
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
I guess we'll see?

I think its just Donnie's way of showing LeBron that he is simply the missing link to a championship contender. That he will do everything in his power to surround LBJ with whatever it takes to win. NY and LeBron are a perfect match. I truley believe that deep down LeBron already knows his decision, and that is to come to NY in 2010.

On the Chandler rumor...

I dont want to see Ill Will get traded anymore than the rest of us...but...not only does he and Gallo play the same position, he plays the same position as LeBron as well. If a trade came along that landed us a Rubio or Curry (or whomever is the guy that Walsh'Toni covet for that matter), you gotta do what you gotta do.

But in no way do I want to see Wilson packaged with our 8th pick to move up a few spots. That is rediculous, and out of the question.
The knicks will need a deep bench. I like the idea of wilson being the backup for lebron tho.
or just playing the small foward position if need be. We need young talent tho hopefully Gallo
can get more playing time this year and work on his game so we can see that dirk quality.
 8 years ago '06        #5480
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 stackmatics said:
The knicks will need a deep bench. I like the idea of wilson being the backup for lebron tho.
or just playing the small foward position if need be. We need young talent tho hopefully Gallo can get more playing time this year and work on his game so we can see that dirk quality.
forget the playing time...i just want him to be HEALTHY...the playing time will come, but I want to see what this kid can do when healthy.

And as for the Dirk comment...I see more Turkoglu than Dirk. Hedo, with a better shot selection.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 34
Raw Nation: Girl give me your phone number....and your ring size
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Smash or Pass?
80 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside 50 Cent about to get Irv Gotti show Cancelled #Damn
191 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside And the Lord said....
8 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Rich Homie Quan on Regretting Smoking a Blunt Next to His Infant Son
172 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Thick bi-ch from the Snowfall series
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - BREAKING: Nazi Simp Trump Blames BOTH SIDES Again For Charlot..
769 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 3
Dude puts his brother (bx member) on live arguing with BM
171 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy