New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
87 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Travis kelce embarrassing that overrated piece of sh*t Marquette King
29 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #5441
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
Charles Oakley is under consideration by Donnie Walsh to help big men get down and dirty at the defensive end. Does that mean the Knicks president is unhappy with how easy and how often opponents scored last season? My second question is, how do you teach bringing intimidation and intensity to work every time you get on the court? Oakley also was contacted by Portland officials who suspect it might be good for the team's health if a trace of his brutish attitude rubbed off on Greg Oden. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '06        #5442
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Charles Oakley is under consideration by Donnie Walsh to help big men get down and dirty at the defensive end. Does that mean the Knicks president is unhappy with how easy and how often opponents scored last season? My second question is, how do you teach bringing intimidation and intensity to work every time you get on the court? Oakley also was contacted by Portland officials who suspect it might be good for the team's health if a trace of his brutish attitude rubbed off on Greg Oden. -- NY Post
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

I would love to see Oak work with Lee (if we bring him back)...Lee needs an edge on the defensive end. He is no where near even a decent defender. If he dropped this "nice guy" image and took more a "nasty boyz" attitude to the court, we could have ourselves our own Lambieer.

Take em to "nastyVille" Oak!!!
 7 years ago '04        #5443
space
space
Donnie Walsh believes that this year's draft is a lot better than people have been projecting.

The Knicks have the 8th overall pick, which Walsh is hoping to use on a difference-marker.

"I think it's a very deep draft. I'm not saying 50, it certainly goes in to the twenties, you can get a good player well in to the end of the first round, and a player that can probably help most teams in the NBA," Walsh told WNDE in Indianapolis. "So, from my vantage point, I think it's a very good draft."
 06-19-2009, 04:05 PM         #5444
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
- back from rehab.

Whats good folks its good to see yall still at it.
I have been clueless with whats going on in the Knickworld
so imma take a few minutes & what not to recap.

whats good with those draft tickets tho???? not on sale yet?
 06-19-2009, 04:18 PM         #5445
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
.... im lookin at the knicks roster WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?
plus... we need a point guard asap.
 7 years ago '06        #5446
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
- back from rehab.

Whats good folks its good to see yall still at it.
I have been clueless with whats going on in the Knickworld
so imma take a few minutes & what not to recap.

whats good with those draft tickets tho???? not on sale yet?
damn, whats good Stack???

this draft is bringing everyone out the woodwork!!!
 06-19-2009, 05:53 PM         #5447
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
damn, whats good Stack???

this draft is bringing everyone out the woodwork!!!
im coolin mang, back just in time im trying to go to the draft
idk where to get tickets at tho.
 7 years ago '06        #5448
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
im coolin mang, back just in time im trying to go to the draft
idk where to get tickets at tho.
Hypno and I tried to grab a bunch of tickets during the NBA.com "Pre-Sale" but they said they "sold out" of em.

It was bullshyt because rumor has it that they had sold them over the phone (this was an INTERNET PROMO), and were selling 4 per person (which is rediculous, they only sold 2 per last year)

If you want tickets to the draft, you're gunna have to wait on line at MSG the night b4 the draft. Tickets go on sale June 25th at 11am. $15 per, probably 2 per person.
 7 years ago '06        #5449
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 stackmatics said:
- back from rehab.
Rehab, huh?

Been there done that...hope all is well! Stay up Stack!
 06-19-2009, 06:32 PM         #5450
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Rehab, huh?

Been there done that...hope all is well! Stay up Stack!
had to get my life in order...plus i had to lose some relationship weight..
but back to this draft ive never been to one but im trying to go this year.
 7 years ago '06        #5451
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
well i'm most likely gunna be on line to grab a few tickets...last year i got trashed and passed out on the line around 3-4am and i was like 20th in line.

I'm gunna get some tickets, but I'm probably not going to go. Im just gunna sell em for some profit. Times are tough, Pops just broke his knee cap and gotta make some money wherever I can.

I wouldnt want to rip you for $100 a piece though, so if you want to wait online...i'll reserve you a spot...lol
 06-19-2009, 06:47 PM         #5452
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
well i'm most likely gunna be on line to grab a few tickets...last year i got trashed and passed out on the line around 3-4am and i was like 20th in line.

I'm gunna get some tickets, but I'm probably not going to go. Im just gunna sell em for some profit. Times are tough, Pops just broke his knee cap and gotta make some money wherever I can.

I wouldnt want to rip you for $100 a piece though, so if you want to wait online...i'll reserve you a spot...lol
:agreement6: you're the homie.
true im trying to make a million dollars so
i can buy a bunch of houses in arizona
get rich then buy the knicks and make sure
we never make these mistakes ever again !
 7 years ago '05        #5453
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,547 | Props total: 5311 5311
and so kiddies...

hes back...

its draft time so you know im getting "psi"ched up

still hopin we move up for thabeet even though theres a ton of value in this draft if we move down

assuming we stick with the almighty number 8 pick

who do you take?

IM HOPING FOR TYREKE 'TOO EASY' EVANS...

what do yall think?
 7 years ago '04        #5454
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
and so kiddies...

hes back...

its draft time so you know im getting "psi"ched up

still hopin we move up for thabeet even though theres a ton of value in this draft if we move down

assuming we stick with the almighty number 8 pick

who do you take?

what do yall think?
that's all you got for us? no trade, Curry, Jefferies and Lee for the 1,2,3,4 and 5th first round picks?
 7 years ago '04        #5455
space
space
According to Marc Berman, the Knicks have narrowed their point-guard draft board to Stephen Curry, Tyreke Evans and Jrue Holiday, in that order.

Jordan Hill would also be considered if he drops to the Knicks' 8th pick.
 7 years ago '07        #5456
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
 Born_Loser said:
According to Marc Berman, the Knicks have narrowed their point-guard draft board to Stephen Curry, Tyreke Evans and Jrue Holiday, in that order.

No Tyreke or Jrue... We need a 1 who is a distributor, ball handler, and can score when necessary. Tyreke is somewhat that mold but I don't view him as a potential floor general. His game is good, but idk about in this system. Jrue needs some confidence and a speech coach.

And if we got T-Mac and Houston's 1st rounder next yr for Cuttino's exception, Larry Hughes, and Jared Jefferies (they would both fit in Adelman's offensive/defensive schemes perfectly), wouldn't that affect Evans playing time? I'm just saying...

I'm only for Steph, Flynn, Lawson or trading down slightly for T Will... Idk about Jordan Hill. Do we keep or trade D Lee if we get Hill? I haven't seen enough of him, but he seems to have potential.

Nick Calathes and Danny Green (for a late 1st or 2nd rounders) are solid options too.

....next thursday is gonna be crazy :dancingcool:

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 06-20-2009 at 11:38 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #5457
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
 Born_Loser said:

no flynn???????

that list isnt bad tho, its good to see Steph at #1. I want Curry first but i wouldnt mind snatching up Evans if he drops and currys off the board early. Evans dropping seems very unlikely tho, im convinced hes locked for Minny. id rather take Derozan over him anyway, Derozans ceiling is just wayyyy too high to pass on imo.

o and jrue holiday is f**kin garbage. this guy hasnt shown anything in college and hasnt done s**t in workouts, hes an overhyped scrub. if we draft him im gonna be pissed. id rather take jennings over him

as of now my draft board, IN ORDER, is (assuming we stay at 8): 1) Steph Curry, 2) Demar Derozan, 3) Johnny Flynn, 4) Brandon Jennings

WE BETTER NOT DRAFT THE FOLLOWING: JRUE f**kIN HOLIDAY, TY LAWSON, or JORDAN HILL

draft day just needs to get here already, s**t

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 06-20-2009 at 12:26 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #5458
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
Tyreke Evans has grown on me as well. When I first started following him, I saw some compare him to Jamal Crawford and that obviously didnt sit well. But reading up, watching film and looking at his combine results...I think this guy will be the 3 best player out of this draft. Although his game is compared to Jamal, they truley play nothing alike. Evans has a great wingspan and is known for his ability to play some D. He also LOVES to drive to the hole, which were 2 of Jamal's biggest knocks (Chucking aside) we had as Knicks fans.

If we were to draft him, he would likely be a SG in this system. I dont see him as the "pure point" needed in D'Antoni's system. He does however seem to need the ball in his hands to make things happen, which is also worrysome.

I dont think he slips past the Twolves at 6...I know they have Foye, but this kid really impressed in their workouts. Twolves could also use him as trade bait.

I Am The Truth said:
Nick Calathes and Danny Green (for a late 1st or 2nd rounders) are solid options too.
You guys all know I've been spewing his name out there for months...I LOVE this kid's game. He is signed in Greece so that should drop his value enough that the Knicks could grab an early 2nd and stash him away over in Europe for a year if need be.

Danny Green would also be a great addition. I think he is a sleeper pick in this draft. Athletic, can run the floor, and play some excellent defense. He's a good kid, from a great program and he's going to make some team happy for taking a flyer late in the 1st round.

Truth B T0ld said:
draft day just needs to get here already, s**t
The anticipation is k!llING ME!!!
 7 years ago '06        #5459
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

Who said this kid's english was shotty???
 7 years ago '06        #5460
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
also...

Knicks willing to deal Wilson Chandler???

Knicks Attempting to Trade Up

The Knicks are trying to make a deal with Washington to move up to the 5th pick offering Wilson Chandler. New York is after a number of players that they don't feel they can get at their #8 pick including Curry, Ricky Rubio and Jordan Hill.

It's possible they will offer their pick in a deal or hold onto their pick and add the 5th pick along with their 8th pick.

Home      

most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
121 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
276 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
11 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy