New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Akademiks goin in on Joe Budden LIVE on Twitch!
263 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside This guy built a $70 computer that runs better than a $2,000 Macbook Pro.
32 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The wait is over, here is The iPhone 8
13 comments
@tech
most viewed right now
BeyoncĂ© sends back Kim Kardashian’s baby gifts for newborn twins
42 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5421
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,727 | Props total: 1 1
I dont know about the Tmac trade
 8 years ago '04        #5422
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 Artifacts said:
all you gotta worry about is it'll rid us of even more salary cap room.....the only guys on the roster in 2010 will be Chandler, Gallo, Jefferies and whoever we re-sign and draft...i like Jefferies defense but f**k his contract and his extra year....with him being gone, we officially got rid of all our bad contracts and are really building a better foundation (money wise)
 8 years ago '04        #5423
space
space
nbadraft & msn has Jennings coming to NY (I'LL BE f**kING HEATED IF HE COMES HERE)
realgm has Curry coming (and i see either Minnesota or GS getting him)
 8 years ago '07        #5424
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,247 | Props total: 920 920
 Artifacts said:
i don't necessary "want" tmac but i'm kinda open to him, in the right scenario and not some bulls**t just for cap room. i think he can help us towards the end of the yr, especially since we lost steam down the stretch this yr....

JJ and king hughes for t-pain and a 2010 1st rounder is cool w/ we... i'm not big on tmac anymore since he's injured more than grant hill in a wrestling match but he can still bring a lil star power to the team and he's in a contract yr. look at hedo and ben gordon.

and even though he'd be the star, i doubt he'd have the pressure of "leading" a team to the playoffs and being the main focus of the team, b/c we'd be more balanced than houston was. the only problem is that he'll be running a whole lot in the 7SOL offense, and idk how that will be on his legs and back.
 8 years ago '07        #5425
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,247 | Props total: 920 920
 Born_Loser said:
nbadraft & msn has Jennings coming to NY (I'LL BE f**kING HEATED IF HE COMES HERE)
realgm has Curry coming (and i see either Minnesota or GS getting him)
i have no prob w/ BJ, but i think we have better options than BJ and a disciplined facilitator is needed in our offense (curry, flynn, lawson)...

but we need to think about defending, and Terrence Williams is fairly long defender. He'll be in the mix with a workout soon, and is the best defender we could draft, and immediately fit into a team concept who can run all day long. He'd flourish in our offense and could guard most PG's / SG's.... remember my post from a few months ago??? told ya'll n*ggas. :greetings10:
 8 years ago '07        #5426
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2738 2738
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
knicks need to draft curry and trade for mac

curry / mac / chandler / harrington / lee, with gallo sergio wilcox q jeffries and curry off the bench is easily a playoff team in the east
 06-17-2009, 09:09 PM         #5427
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please for the life of me trade Harrington. Why aren't more people calling for this dude to be gone I hate this dude.
 8 years ago '06        #5428
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
i'm gettin pumped for this draft....nobody knows what going to happen.

As far as 2010...the only one's who would be on our roster are Gallo, Ill Will, JJ, #8, and EDDY CURRY. Curry has a player option and will be due $12 mil. Just to clarify, HE is the one we need to boost his value early and ZBO his a$$!!!

On T-Pain (i love that knickname)...Houston would be looking for more than taking on JJ's extra year all while GIVING UP their 1st rounder??? Just doesnt sound right. It would more likely be a move in which we traded Hughes (houston looking for a sg who fits their defensive build) and Mobley's Insurance Paid Expiring (houston is also lookin to get under the luxury tax while re-signing artest). That deal would merit Houston giving us their first rounder this year or next.

TWill....been sayin it for a minute myself. Not at 8, but if we nabbed another pick from 12-15 (rumored Bobcat trades/possible Phoenix connect?). Kid has all the tools to be a star in the league. His only fault is his shot, and we all know that is the most coachable aspect in basketball.

FREE RUBIO!!! - I still want this kid.
 06-17-2009, 11:56 PM         #5429
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

obviously not knicks related but i havent really seen any footage like this yet....i really want flynn but would be fine with curry, holliday, rubio
 06-18-2009, 12:00 AM         #5430
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and jennings
 8 years ago '04        #5431
space
space
Still analyzing point-guard talent, the Knicks are trying to bring in UCLA freshman point guard Jrue Holiday for a second workout, The Post has learned. Holiday worked out on June 9 for the Knicks, who fear Stephen Curry will be off the board when they pick at No. 8 in next Thursday's NBA Draft. It's Pac-10 time for the Knicks. After working out Arizona's Jordan Hill Tuesday, the Knicks will bring in USC freshman shooting guard DeMar DeRozan today for a solo job. The Knicks said that was their last workout scheduled, but clearly they have more work to do before the draft. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #5432
space
space
Given the possibility that Stephen Curry will be off the board by the time they pick 8th, the Knicks would like to bring in Jrue Holiday for a second workout.

DeMar DeRozan will workout for the team on Thursday.
 8 years ago '04        #5433
space
space
and it also appears as if our chances of getting Amare via trade may not happen since there's serious talks between Suns/Wolves involving the 6th pick and Al Jefferson
 8 years ago '04        #5434
space
space
The Sacramento Bee reports that "the Knicks interest in trading for the No.2 pick to swipe Rubio said to be legitimate."
 8 years ago '04        #5435
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
On T-Pain (i love that knickname)...Houston would be looking for more than taking on JJ's extra year all while GIVING UP their 1st rounder??? Just doesnt sound right.
can't hate on the for having an extreme imagination
 8 years ago '04        #5436
space
space
White Chocolate, Jason Williams wants to unretire and one of the most obvious things is that he can actually work under this system......simple question, thoughts on giving him a try and would you have a problem with him being a knick (basing this of an article that says he wants to come back to the league, no specific teams and as of RIGHT NOW we still need a PG)
 8 years ago '07        #5437
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2738 2738
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
dont want jrue holiday, rather take derozan, trading for 12-15 and snatching twill would be great also though
 8 years ago '04        #5438
space
space
Charles Oakley is under consideration by Donnie Walsh to help big men get down and dirty at the defensive end. Does that mean the Knicks president is unhappy with how easy and how often opponents scored last season? My second question is, how do you teach bringing intimidation and intensity to work every time you get on the court? Oakley also was contacted by Portland officials who suspect it might be good for the team's health if a trace of his brutish attitude rubbed off on Greg Oden. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #5439
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Charles Oakley is under consideration by Donnie Walsh to help big men get down and dirty at the defensive end. Does that mean the Knicks president is unhappy with how easy and how often opponents scored last season? My second question is, how do you teach bringing intimidation and intensity to work every time you get on the court? Oakley also was contacted by Portland officials who suspect it might be good for the team's health if a trace of his brutish attitude rubbed off on Greg Oden. -- NY Post
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

I would love to see Oak work with Lee (if we bring him back)...Lee needs an edge on the defensive end. He is no where near even a decent defender. If he dropped this "nice guy" image and took more a "nasty boyz" attitude to the court, we could have ourselves our own Lambieer.

Take em to "nastyVille" Oak!!!
 8 years ago '04        #5440
space
space
Donnie Walsh believes that this year's draft is a lot better than people have been projecting.

The Knicks have the 8th overall pick, which Walsh is hoping to use on a difference-marker.

"I think it's a very deep draft. I'm not saying 50, it certainly goes in to the twenties, you can get a good player well in to the end of the first round, and a player that can probably help most teams in the NBA," Walsh told WNDE in Indianapolis. "So, from my vantage point, I think it's a very good draft."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick African w/ phat ass but also a quasi unibrow
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Therealpandasupreme
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 2017 US Vehicle Dependability List
76 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I came, I saw, I came again ~_~
6 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Issa bae
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Did Gucci Mane send his goons to shoot his ex best friend Mojo?
98 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Life of a 10/10 Male (Tinder Case Study)(Pics)
286 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Zack Snyder Posts New Image Of Ben Affleck As The Dark Knight
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy