New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
144 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Soulja Boy - Beef (Quavo Diss)
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
155 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #5421
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2176 2176
and continue further speculation,

The Knicks have inquired with the Rockets about star swingman Tracy McGrady, according to a source.

Alan Hahn of Newsday writes that New York and Houston have engaged in preliminary discussions about McGrady.

McGrady has one year and $23 million left on his contract, which makes him an intriguing option for a team looking to take a chance and still preserve cap room for 2010.

Jefferies & Hughes for T-Mac works (numbers wise).....since Houston does want to get rid of him that bad, wonder if they would throw any picks our way as well
 7 years ago '07        #5422
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
draft day trade

Harrington + Jeffries for Mcgrady + Houstons 1st round pick
 7 years ago '04        #5423
space
space
Jordan Hill worked out for the Knicks on Tuesday and they could select the power forward over Stephen Curry, even if both players are on the board.

Adding Hill would mean the Knicks will attempt to deal free agent David Lee in a sign-and-trade in July, possibly with Portland.

"I would fit real good," Hill said. "I like to run up and down the court. Chris Duhon is a pass-first guard. So that's a good thing."
 7 years ago '04        #5424
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
I dont know about the Tmac trade
 7 years ago '04        #5425
space
space
 Artifacts said:
all you gotta worry about is it'll rid us of even more salary cap room.....the only guys on the roster in 2010 will be Chandler, Gallo, Jefferies and whoever we re-sign and draft...i like Jefferies defense but f**k his contract and his extra year....with him being gone, we officially got rid of all our bad contracts and are really building a better foundation (money wise)
 7 years ago '04        #5426
space
space
nbadraft & msn has Jennings coming to NY (I'LL BE f**kING HEATED IF HE COMES HERE)
realgm has Curry coming (and i see either Minnesota or GS getting him)
 7 years ago '07        #5427
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 168 168
 Artifacts said:
i don't necessary "want" tmac but i'm kinda open to him, in the right scenario and not some bulls**t just for cap room. i think he can help us towards the end of the yr, especially since we lost steam down the stretch this yr....

JJ and king hughes for t-pain and a 2010 1st rounder is cool w/ we... i'm not big on tmac anymore since he's injured more than grant hill in a wrestling match but he can still bring a lil star power to the team and he's in a contract yr. look at hedo and ben gordon.

and even though he'd be the star, i doubt he'd have the pressure of "leading" a team to the playoffs and being the main focus of the team, b/c we'd be more balanced than houston was. the only problem is that he'll be running a whole lot in the 7SOL offense, and idk how that will be on his legs and back.
 7 years ago '07        #5428
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 168 168
 Born_Loser said:
nbadraft & msn has Jennings coming to NY (I'LL BE f**kING HEATED IF HE COMES HERE)
realgm has Curry coming (and i see either Minnesota or GS getting him)
i have no prob w/ BJ, but i think we have better options than BJ and a disciplined facilitator is needed in our offense (curry, flynn, lawson)...

but we need to think about defending, and Terrence Williams is fairly long defender. He'll be in the mix with a workout soon, and is the best defender we could draft, and immediately fit into a team concept who can run all day long. He'd flourish in our offense and could guard most PG's / SG's.... remember my post from a few months ago??? told ya'll n*ggas. :greetings10:
 7 years ago '07        #5429
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
knicks need to draft curry and trade for mac

curry / mac / chandler / harrington / lee, with gallo sergio wilcox q jeffries and curry off the bench is easily a playoff team in the east
 06-17-2009, 10:09 PM         #5430
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Please for the life of me trade Harrington. Why aren't more people calling for this dude to be gone I hate this dude.
 7 years ago '06        #5431
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
i'm gettin pumped for this draft....nobody knows what going to happen.

As far as 2010...the only one's who would be on our roster are Gallo, Ill Will, JJ, #8, and EDDY CURRY. Curry has a player option and will be due $12 mil. Just to clarify, HE is the one we need to boost his value early and ZBO his a$$!!!

On T-Pain (i love that knickname)...Houston would be looking for more than taking on JJ's extra year all while GIVING UP their 1st rounder??? Just doesnt sound right. It would more likely be a move in which we traded Hughes (houston looking for a sg who fits their defensive build) and Mobley's Insurance Paid Expiring (houston is also lookin to get under the luxury tax while re-signing artest). That deal would merit Houston giving us their first rounder this year or next.

TWill....been sayin it for a minute myself. Not at 8, but if we nabbed another pick from 12-15 (rumored Bobcat trades/possible Phoenix connect?). Kid has all the tools to be a star in the league. His only fault is his shot, and we all know that is the most coachable aspect in basketball.

FREE RUBIO!!! - I still want this kid.
 06-18-2009, 12:56 AM         #5432
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

obviously not knicks related but i havent really seen any footage like this yet....i really want flynn but would be fine with curry, holliday, rubio
 06-18-2009, 01:00 AM         #5433
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
and jennings
 7 years ago '04        #5434
space
space
Still analyzing point-guard talent, the Knicks are trying to bring in UCLA freshman point guard Jrue Holiday for a second workout, The Post has learned. Holiday worked out on June 9 for the Knicks, who fear Stephen Curry will be off the board when they pick at No. 8 in next Thursday's NBA Draft. It's Pac-10 time for the Knicks. After working out Arizona's Jordan Hill Tuesday, the Knicks will bring in USC freshman shooting guard DeMar DeRozan today for a solo job. The Knicks said that was their last workout scheduled, but clearly they have more work to do before the draft. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #5435
space
space
Given the possibility that Stephen Curry will be off the board by the time they pick 8th, the Knicks would like to bring in Jrue Holiday for a second workout.

DeMar DeRozan will workout for the team on Thursday.
 7 years ago '04        #5436
space
space
and it also appears as if our chances of getting Amare via trade may not happen since there's serious talks between Suns/Wolves involving the 6th pick and Al Jefferson
 7 years ago '04        #5437
space
space
The Sacramento Bee reports that "the Knicks interest in trading for the No.2 pick to swipe Rubio said to be legitimate."
 7 years ago '04        #5438
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
On T-Pain (i love that knickname)...Houston would be looking for more than taking on JJ's extra year all while GIVING UP their 1st rounder??? Just doesnt sound right.
can't hate on the for having an extreme imagination
 7 years ago '04        #5439
space
space
White Chocolate, Jason Williams wants to unretire and one of the most obvious things is that he can actually work under this system......simple question, thoughts on giving him a try and would you have a problem with him being a knick (basing this of an article that says he wants to come back to the league, no specific teams and as of RIGHT NOW we still need a PG)
 7 years ago '07        #5440
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
dont want jrue holiday, rather take derozan, trading for 12-15 and snatching twill would be great also though
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Blackberry Byke
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy