New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Breaking News: TaxsTone Arrested For Murder For Indicent At Irving Plaza
539 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Troy Ave's Lawyer Reacts To Taxstone's Arrest & Tax's Gun Charge Is Connected ..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA BX: Carmelo Anthony Trade Proposals
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jim Jones Says He's Going To Put Hands On Ben Baller & Baller Replies "..
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #5381
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65

people obviously got tickets

my boy is calling the nba office he's HEATED
 8 years ago '06        #5382
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:

people obviously got tickets

my boy is calling the nba office he's HEATED
get me that number!!!

im heated as well...shyt, just talked to the people at Ticketmaster and they tellin me that "tickets sold out quick and sorry but there is nothing they can do"

i said thats BULLSHYT...because me and everyone else on RealGm as well as you, were tellin me they cant get on and were refreshing every 10 seconds...if they did sell, they sold em over the phone which is bullshyt!

this was an ONLINE preseale!!! you needed an access code!
 8 years ago '04        #5383
Born_Loser|M 91 heat pts91
space
space
$41,223 | Props total: 2740 2740
Knicks forward David Lee will reportedly spend time with Team USA at their mini-camp this summer.

The camp will be held July 22-25 in Las Vegas.

Lee will be among 24 players looking to fill vacant spots on the 2012 Olympic Team.
 8 years ago '06        #5384
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
LMAO @ David Lee and his mom on the Family Feud right now....UPN9
 8 years ago '06        #5385
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,386 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
LMAO @ David Lee and his mom on the Family Feud right now....UPN9
its from the 07-08 season
 8 years ago '04        #5386
space
space
Contrary to earlier reports, the Knicks do not have interest in the Spanish point guard Carlos Cabezas.

The Magic may have interest.
 8 years ago '04        #5387
space
space
According to his father Dell, Stephen Curry is not planning any workouts beyond a previously scheduled one with the Wizards.

"Yes, that's a clear indication Steph wants to be a Knick," reports the Charlotte Observer.
 8 years ago '04        #5388
space
space
A marketing executive believes that LeBron James would be wise to play on the grand stage in New York.

"He'd be tripping over deals here," said Yves Darbouze, CEO of pLot Multimedia. "He could probably sit in a room with an unlisted number and he wouldn't be able to stop the phone from ringing off the hook from people who want to do a deal with LeBron James."

Another executive thinks that LeBron might stretch himself too thin in New York City.

"To some extent, it's a double-edged sword. Can you imagine the pressure and media scrutiny he would be under?" said Marshall Glickman, CEO of G2 Strategic. "As great as he is, he's only one guy."
 8 years ago '04        #5389
space
space
Brandon Jennings, whose game reminds some of Kenny Anderson, will work out for the Knicks on Monday.

The latest pre-draft chatter has Stephen Curry likely gone by the time the Knicks pick 8th. The Thunder scouted Curry heavily and may nab him with the 3rd pick, or deal the pick to a Curry-inclined team.
 8 years ago '07        #5390
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,545 | Props total: 290 290
so what do Holiday fans have to say now that he admitted Curry busted his a.ss?
 8 years ago '06        #5391
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,597 | Props total: 1966 1966
Steph or Jennings f**k Rubio
Nate The Great will be gone tho :frown: we should keep em as our f!ghting mascot
 8 years ago '07        #5392
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,950 | Props total: 264 264
 - Streetz - said:
Steph or Jennings f**k Rubio
Nate The Great will be gone tho :frown: we should keep em as our f!ghting mascot
i think everyone knows that nate's gone... as much as like him, i'm pulling for us to keep d lee more so than nate. we can only be so undersized in the backcourt. d lee is undersized himself but he was an all-star candidate
 8 years ago '07        #5393
space
space
And Steve Nash's views on being a Knick (sorta)

i've been saying it'd be nice if he came to the Knicks for 2010
 8 years ago '07        #5394
space
space
Stephen Curry: Knicks Pre-Draft Workout Interview (6/10)

Ty Lawson: Knicks Pre-Draft Workout Interview (6/9)

8 years ago '07        #5395
space
space
Jonny Flynn: Knicks Pre-Draft Workout Interview (6/9)

Jrue Holiday: Knicks Pre-Draft Workout (6/10)

8 years ago '07        #5396
space
space
I honestly believe that the top 3 picks on the Knicks radar now is

1) Steph Curry
2A) Jonny Flynn
2B) Ty Lawson
3) Ricky Rubio *
4) Brandon Jennings

I think Rubio is now officially a long shot, especially with his buy out situation. Jrue played his way out of the running, going up against Steph. I prefer both Jonny and Ty over Jrue anyways, and not just b/c they went to UNC and 'Cuse.

BJ might jump up the rankings or drop off the list, depending on his workout situation. I think how he popped off about Rubio though was very weird, or blown out of proportion... wish I could see that footage of the questions asked and the context.

If we can't get either of these guys, then we'll drop to a lower seed in the lottery, and snag a late 1st rounder or 2nd rounder too.

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 06-14-2009 at 05:30 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #5397
space
space
The Knicks continue their pre-draft workout today in Westchester, auditioning Memphis point guard Tyreke Evans and Oak Hill Academy's Brandon Jennings, one of the interesting stories of the draft. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #5398
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
BJ might jump up the rankings or drop off the list, depending on his workout situation. I think how he popped off about Rubio though was very weird, or blown out of proportion... wish I could see that footage of the questions asked and the context.

*and lets not call him "BJ", some might confuse that with BJ Mullins...lets call him by his real name "Marbury 2.0"
 8 years ago '06        #5399
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Marbury 2.0 / Evans Workout....

“I really want to come here, I’m not gonna lie,” Brandon Jennings said after today’s workout. “D’Antoni’s system is great for all point guards. You seen what he did for Steve Nash MVP back-to-back years and the Suns were one of the most exciting teams to watch for those two years, so you know his system is great for me.

Tyreke Evans was also quick to point out that he’s sees himself as a D’Antoni-type player.

“I think it would be a great fit for me,” said Tyreke Evans. “I’m a basketball player, I can play the point guard position if you give me the ball you know I can make things happen. At the 2 guard position I can score as well. I’m good at both.”

Although it’s great to hear, and you love the fact there IS some excitement to play here, it seems like, at least the way I see it, they think this system is a bit of a free-for-all. In actuality, there is real structure here.

It’s more than just running and pick and rolls and shooting quick in the shot clock.

Which leads us to Jennings. Coming in I felt that the kid is a bit of a loose cannon and he did little to squash my opinion on that. He’s loud, brash and really confident. Okay, let’s face it, he’s a bit of a knucklehead, which is fine except when you’re developing team chemistry it’s very important who you bring in. ESPECIALLY at the point.

You’d have to wonder, really wonder, if D’Antoni would subject himself to that again having had to put up with the apparently soon-to-be-jettisoned Nate Robinson. Sure, they are two different people, but you’d have to imagine D’Antoni and Walsh would be leery about who they bring in to the mix from a total personality and skills standpoint.

The plot thickens.

Notes:

Jennings on his recent comments regarding Rubio:

"I was having too much fun with it. He's not all hype. The kid has more experience than everybody in this draft, he's been playing since he was 14. He's a great player, he did his thing in the Olympics. Overall, he's a great person. I know him, we did a photo shoot together. No disrespect to Ricky Rubio."

Evans on his improved jumpshot:

“Definitely. Came in today and showed them I could shoot. At Memphis a lot people thought it was my downfall, but I got in the gym and worked on it alot and I’m really confident in it now.

Jennings on if he will fall to the Knicks at 8:

“I don’t know. I’ve been hearing there will be a lot of trades in the draft, so I really don’t know.”
 8 years ago '04        #5400
space
space
With concerns over his strength, shooting and buyout, Ricky Rubio has gone from the consensus number two pick to one of the many wild cards in this year's NBA Draft.

Rubio is not interested in Memphis or Washington and the Thunder appears to be leaning toward selecting James Harden or Stephen Curry. The Kings were thought to be a sure bet but sources in Sacramento tell ESPN that it's far from a lock that they'll pick him if he's still on the board.

Still, Rubio's agent Dan Fegan said the flashy-passing playmaker will remain in the Draft.

Rubio is on his way to the U.S. but it is unlikely he'll participate in a team workout.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ANANSA "Sexy isn't a size it's a attitude"
62 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
do you believe this tweet? : ''real freaks work at the hospital"
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Can We Talk For A Minute? brennaraina
28 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Product Of The Motherland
49 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Poor Gohan:mjcry:
64 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Pac Gave Suge Knight The Deathrow Chain Back Before He Died, He Wante..
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jan 15 - Pres. Elect Trump Reacts To CIA Head Saying He Doesn't Unders..
80 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Child Stars You Didn't Know Died
67 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy