New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Carrier to spend millions on automation, plans lay off for workers Tr..
99 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Basquiat Cole Genius CONFIRMED:"Album Is Largely From A Perspective Th..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside QUAVO responds 2 SOULJA BOI Robbing him of his CHAIN wit VVS I color di..
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside J Cole got ETHERED by a hotel chain
28 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #5361
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
DRAFT TICKETS!!!!!

All-Access Exclusive: NBA Draft 2009 Ticket Pre-Sale

A limited number of tickets for the NBA Draft 2009 Presented by EA will be available to All-Access members.

The 24-hour pre-sale begins Thursday June 11 at 10 AM EST. Use this link, then enter the code ACCESS into the special offers box to purchase. Sale ends at 9:59 AM EST on Friday June 12.
 8 years ago '06        #5362
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 TheKidHypno' said:
DRAFT TICKETS!!!!!

All-Access Exclusive: NBA Draft 2009 Ticket Pre-Sale

A limited number of tickets for the NBA Draft 2009 Presented by EA will be available to All-Access members.

The 24-hour pre-sale begins Thursday June 11 at 10 AM EST. Use this link, then enter the code ACCESS into the special offers box to purchase. Sale ends at 9:59 AM EST on Friday June 12.
what link?...WHERES THE LINKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 8 years ago '06        #5363
space
space
my bad

8 years ago '04        #5364
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
7'3 running on a consistent basis, that's a scary thought for me....i mentioned Thabeet last year and yall fools was like, nah nah

Houston and Boston want that 2nd pick, but i don't see Memphis giving it to either unless they give a star player in return.

seems like the only thing that i'm certain of is Eddy Curry is gone...either to Portland for that rumored deal or even to Charlotte
 8 years ago '06        #5365
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
7'3 running on a consistent basis, that's a scary thought for me....i mentioned Thabeet last year and yall fools was like, nah nah

Houston and Boston want that 2nd pick, but i don't see Memphis giving it to either unless they give a star player in return.

seems like the only thing that i'm certain of is Eddy Curry is gone...either to Portland for that rumored deal or even to Charlotte
i've always a Thabeet fan...but im not sure if he would be a good fit in D'Antoni's system.

what makes you so sure that McCurry is even tradeable? I know both Portland and Charlotte have expressed interest, but you dont think he has to prove he can even get ON the court before he would be traded?
 8 years ago '06        #5366
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
my bad

woooooooosshhhh....

i felt like a crackhead for a second!
 8 years ago '04        #5367
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i've always a Thabeet fan...but im not sure if he would be a good fit in D'Antoni's system.

what makes you so sure that McCurry is even tradeable? I know both Portland and Charlotte have expressed interest, but you dont think he has to prove he can even get ON the court before he would be traded?
Larry Brown loves Curry....so he already knows what Curry is capable of, and you damn well know he'd probably be the starting Center and move Okafor to the 4 where he belongs, but the fact that Walsh is and has been expressing interest in getting Thabeet plus Gortat, seriously doubt we'd keep a 3rd center, especially when we could get something for him.
 8 years ago '06        #5368
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Larry Brown loves Curry....so he already knows what Curry is capable of, and you damn well know he'd probably be the starting Center and move Okafor to the 4 where he belongs, but the fact that Walsh is and has been expressing interest in getting Thabeet plus Gortat, seriously doubt we'd keep a 3rd center, especially when we could get something for him.
i dunno...

i just dont see how any team would touch Curry and that contract, while giving us "something" in order to get him.
 8 years ago '04        #5369
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i dunno...

i just dont see how any team would touch Curry and that contract, while giving us "something" in order to get him.
all the bulls**t aside, Curry is one of the last real centers left....seems like every other team just has 2 power forwards, with one claiming to be a center, somebody like the Bobcats would maybe take him....plus he's an expiring contract
 8 years ago '08        #5370
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,914 | Props total: 5672 5672
Curry would do good imo on a defensive minded team like the bobcats or spurs
 8 years ago '04        #5371
space
space
It is likely that the Knicks will select someone from a group of point guards including Ty Lawson, Stephen Curry, Jrue Holiday and Jonny Flynn.

The coaching staff seems enamored with Holiday while Donnie Walsh, a North Carolina grad, seems to favor Lawson.
 8 years ago '04        #5372
space
space
The Knicks are considered a longshot to acquire the second overall pick despite Tuesday's report from the Commercial Appeal.

The Knicks could take back a contract from the Grizzlies for Cuttino Mobley's deal, of which 80 percent is covered because he retired with to a heart condition.

A person with knowledge of the situation said the Knicks understand they likely would be a third or fourth option for the Grizzlies, who, according to the report, are also receiving interest from the Celtics and Rockets.
 7 years ago '07        #5373
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 183 183
Charlotte Bobcats Pre-Draft Workouts

Featuring:
Steph Curry
Gerald Henderson
Toney Douglas
KC Rivers
Garrett Temple
Danny Green

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 06-10-2009 at 09:54 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #5374
space
space
At Chicago's draft combine in late May, Stephen Curry went on a shooting tear. Today at the Knicks' Westchester compound, Curry can cement the Knicks' interest with another shooting exhibition as he battles against another point guard on the Knicks' radar, Jrue Holiday of UCLA. "I'm not downplaying or up-playing what (Curry) did in Chicago, he makes every shot, but we're not locked in yet," coach Mike D'Antoni told The Post after the combine. D'Antoni made the point the Knicks were leaning against drafting Danilo Gallinari until mid-June, when he blew them away in his workout. -- NY Post
 7 years ago '04        #5375
space
space
"I'm not downplaying or up-playing what [Stephen Curry] did in Chicago, he makes every shot, but we're not locked in yet," Mike D'Antoni said.

Curry and Jrue Holiday will work out for the Knicks on Wednesday.

Jonny Flynn was in Tuesday and, like Curry, expressed a desire to play in New York.

"It's a second home, a stage out there," Flynn said about Madison Square Garden. "They dim the lights. It's like a Broadway performance. Nothing like playing in the Mecca of basketball. I think I could be a good piece to the puzzle."

The three point guards could end up being at the top of the team's final draft-day wish list.
 7 years ago '07        #5376
space
space
Sacramento Kings Pre-Draft Workout Mix

Featuring:
Jrue Holiday

7 years ago '07        #5377
space
space
Jonny Flynn ATTACK Athletics Workout

7 years ago '07        #5378
space
space
Sacramento Kings Pre-Draft Workouts

Featuring:
Terrance Williams
Wayne Ellington
DeMare Carroll
Damion James
Nick Calathes
AJ Price

7 years ago '07        #5379
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
Curry hopeful of chance to play for Knicks

[pic - click to view]

GREENBURGH, N.Y. (AP) Moments before Stephen Curry walked in to meet the media Wednesday afternoon after his predraft workout at the Knicks' training facility, coach Mike D'Antoni told him New York couldn't draft him.
"I said, Oh, why?"' Curry said. "He said, 'Because Allan Houston said he doesn't want to be the second-best shooter in Knicks' history."'

Still, the Davidson guard would like to have the chance if he is still available when the Knicks' turn comes up at the eighth spot in the NBA draft.

"I played (in Madison Square Garden) this year against West Virginia," said Curry, who shot well during the workout. "If I can get that experience 41 times, I mean who can beat that. The fans, you've got to play well. They're going to love you. If you're out there and you are giving it your all and your team is winning, doing well, it should be fun. Lot of legacy there. Lot of history. To suit up for the Knicks, then that would be great."

New York's current starting point guard is Chris Duhon, who is under contract for one more year. Even if the Knicks want Curry, the Washington Wizards and Minnesota Timberwolves could also be in need of a point guard and have the fifth and sixth picks, respectively. Curry will visit the Wizards for a workout next week.

A shooting guard his first two college seasons, Curry slid over to the point as a junior and averaged 28.6 points to lead Division I in scoring.

"I'm a point guard who has the ability to move over. If I need to run the floor and somebody else gets the ball and brings it down the court, I guess you can call that a combo," Curry said. "But with my experiences last year at Davidson playing the point full time, (it) really improved my skills in that department and managing the game and the team throughout the season. That helped me improve myself as a player."

There are still questions and concerns about whether the 6-foot-3 Curry can be a floor leader in the NBA, but he's not listening to them.

"I've heard criticism and doubts my whole life, so it's not going to faze me," Curry said. "I know it's going to be a challenge going from a small D-I school to the NBA where every night you got Chris Paul one night, Steve Nash another night. You got LeBron (James) and Kobe (Bryant) back-to-back."

Speaking of James, the NBA MVP can become a free agent next summer, and Curry counts the Cleveland forward as a friend. James has helped with the hype and anticipation of the draft and the workouts, and if Curry ends up in New York, he will try to persuade James to join him.

"I got him on the text message contact list, so I would be dropping lines if I'm here trying to get him to come next year," Curry said.
We need this man on our team
 7 years ago '06        #5380
space
space
its 10:08 why arent these tickets for sale yet

f**k ticketmaster
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
38 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
219 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
187 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Any super hero got it worst with tha ladies than..
45 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy