New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5321
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Alan Hahn writes that the Knicks may be leaning toward drafting Jrue Holiday of UCLA over Stephen Curry of Davidson with the 8th pick in this month's NBA draft.

Hahn states that he has "a feeling Holiday's potential has the Knicks more enamored right now than Curry."
 8 years ago '07        #5322
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 279 279
Full Tests Results from the NBA Combine

Curry is starting to grow on me...
 8 years ago '04        #5323
space
space
The World's Most Famous Arena is about to become the world's most expensive arena renovation project. Madison Square Garden is getting a facelift, arena officials announced today -- a $500 million plan that is so massive that it will dwarf the entire $380 million cost of building Newark's two-year-old Prudential Center from scratch. Garden Chairman Hank Ratner, who led media members on a tour this afternoon of a "presentation center" at the arena designed to entice corporate luxury suite buyers, said the major changes will be worth it. "The Garden is one of the treasures of New York -- an iconic property," Ratner said. Still, there will be more high-tech additions and consumer-centered improvements than homage to the three previous sites of the Garden, which dates back 130 years as Manhattan's sports and entertainment center. The most familiar aspects for fans -- the famous ceiling and the exterior -- will be mostly untouched. -- Bergen Record
 8 years ago '04        #5324
space
space
Davidson coach Bob McKillop believes that Stephen Curry would fit perfectly in Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni's up-tempo system.

"Mike plays a full-court game - he's constantly in attack mode. That system is a very good fit for Stephen's talents," McKillop told the New York Daily News on Tuesday. "I think he'll be very effective because of his physical talent as a shooter and ... the unselfish nature of the way he plays the game."

The Knicks have the eighth pick in the draft, and McKillop said that Curry plans to work out for New York prior to the June 25 event.
 8 years ago '06        #5325
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Alan Hahn writes that the Knicks may be leaning toward drafting Jrue Holiday of UCLA over Stephen Curry of Davidson with the 8th pick in this month's NBA draft.

Hahn states that he has "a feeling Holiday's potential has the Knicks more enamored right now than Curry."

Truth B T0ld said:
Curry is starting to grow on me...
i know i've been one of his bigger critics, he seems to be the "safe pick"...he does fit the system, has a great demeanor on and off the court, and the BBIQ to "run" this team.

if we were to draft Curry, i'd want this team to trade Duhon and Harrington for Nash, so he can transition Curry to the league and D'Antoni's system
 8 years ago '07        #5326
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

i know i've been one of his bigger critics, he seems to be the "safe pick"...he does fit the system, has a great demeanor on and off the court, and the BBIQ to "run" this team.

if we were to draft Curry, i'd want this team to trade Duhon and Harrington for Nash, so he can transition Curry to the league and D'Antoni's system
i wouldnt take anything alan hahn says seriously. have u seen his most recent mock draft?

terrible.

as for holiday. im just not sold. can u explain how hes better then curry? why are people so high on a guy that averaged 8 points in college? his workout vid for the kings looked pretty average. everytime i watch him hes just not impressive.

i'd take both flynn and curry over him

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 06-03-2009 at 09:47 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #5327
space
space
In a commercial promoting the video game NBA 2K10 airing during Thursday's Game 1, Kobe Bryant and Spike Lee are debating which picture of the former MVP would look best for the cover.

After seeing multiple options of Bryant in a Lakers uniform, Lee finally settles on one where he is wearing a Knicks uniform.
 8 years ago '06        #5328
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:

After seeing multiple options of Bryant in a Lakers uniform, Lee finally settles on one where he is wearing a Knicks uniform.

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #5329
space
space
Wilson Chandler underwent surgery to remove bone spurs in his left ankle on Wednesday.

The Knicks' first round pick in 2008, who just completed his second season, started experiencing pain in the ankle toward the end of the season and after a brief stint of rehabilitation, surgery was required to clear the issue.
 8 years ago '04        #5330
space
space
Another day and another comment from Stephen Curry on how he would love to join the Knicks.

"If I could be picky, yeah, it would be nice to have that kind of setting: Madison Square Garden," Curry said. "I wouldn't mind being home here in Charlotte or anywhere else. New York would be fun with the legacy up there, trying to turn that team around."

Curry said he's also received interest from Oklahoma City, which holds the No. 3 pick. Washington, picking fifth, and Minnesota, picking sixth.

Portland has also been in contact and may attempt to move up in the draft.
 8 years ago '04        #5331
space
space
With LeBron James facing free agency, speculation is heating up regarding where the Cleveland Cavaliers star will end up for the next NBA season. In Las Vegas all Lucky's sports books have posted a prop asking whether James will score one point or more for the Cavaliers during the 2010-11 season. The odds opened at pick 'em, or minus 110 either way. That line roughly corresponds to the odds offered at an offshore book on where James will start the season. The Cavaliers are even money on the offshore line, followed by the Knicks at plus 200 and the Nets -- co-owned by rapper Jay-Z, a friend of James -- at plus 350. -- Las Vegas Sun
 8 years ago '06        #5332
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Another day and another comment from Stephen Curry on how he would love to join the Knicks.

"If I could be picky, yeah, it would be nice to have that kind of setting: Madison Square Garden," Curry said. "I wouldn't mind being home here in Charlotte or anywhere else. New York would be fun with the legacy up there, trying to turn that team around."

Curry said he's also received interest from Oklahoma City, which holds the No. 3 pick. Washington, picking fifth, and Minnesota, picking sixth.

Portland has also been in contact and may attempt to move up in the draft.

Jesus H. Christ.....

this kid is gushing over the idea of playing for the knicks, i've never seen anything like it before.

is it because he realizes he will fall if the Knicks don't select him at #8, that he's just not that good? Or is it because he REALLY wants it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Larry Brown on Steph Curry's Workout w/ The Bobcats

I had heard people rave about how he shoots the ball, Brown said of Curry, who made 414 three-pointers in three college seasons. The thing that most impressed me is that he passes the ball. Hes a great passer. He knows how to play.

Curry seems to be impressing some long time coaches (Bob Knight and now Larry Clown)...but is this a way of LB gettin back at the Knicks by talking up the guy the Knicks are known to be interested in?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like i have said previously...i'm starting to come around on Steph, i believe he has a winning mentality and is basketball savy. I just hate that he doesnt bring it on the defensive side of the ball.

It will be interesting to see the workouts the Knicks have scheduled on the 8th when Curry comes into camp and faces off wit my boy Jrue Holliday on monday.

Does Jrue's defense shut down Curry's offensive abilities? Who will Walsh-Toni like more?

guess we'll find out on Monday!
 8 years ago '04        #5333
space
space
Alan Hahn reports that either by trade or purchase, the Knicks will almost certainly acquire a second round pick in the upcoming 2009 NBA Draft. Danny Green and Luke Harangody are mentioned as possible targets.

To sort through their choices for the 8th overall selection, the Knicks will start bringing in prospects for workouts next week.

Stephen Curry may be the prime candidate. The Knicks also want to gauge whether Jrue Holiday's impressive physical gifts come in a package of good point guard decision-making and the ability to knock down shots. The same could be said for Brandon Jennings.

also in every mock draft, Hansborough is a 2nd round...should we get him if Lee is gone to fill in the American white dude spot? lmfao
 8 years ago '06        #5334
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Like i have said previously...i'm starting to come around on Steph, i believe he has a winning mentality and is basketball savy. I just hate that he doesnt bring it on the defensive side of the ball.
that's why he wants to play in ny so bad! dantoni doesn't care about defense!

i really want us to take aj price with a later pick if we get one, dude is a beast! remember that 6 ot game? dude played without getting tired........he can handle this system

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #5335
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:

[pic - click to view]

i know that look..hand dude some TP

i added you on my dusty PS3 btw
 8 years ago '06        #5336
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

i added you on my dusty PS3 btw
ill accept it when i get madden 10 cause thats prolly the next time i go on
 8 years ago '07        #5337
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Jesus H. Christ.....

this kid is gushing over the idea of playing for the knicks, i've never seen anything like it before.
its cause Bron told him hes coming.:applause:
 8 years ago '06        #5338
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
 8 years ago '06        #5339
space
space
In an apparent attempt to maximize salary cap space in 2010, Donnie Walsh is trying to work a sign-and-trade deal for David Lee.

from realgm wiretap

:(
 8 years ago '04        #5340
space
space
In an apparent attempt to maximize salary cap space in 2010 while still getting value in return, Donnie Walsh is trying to work a sign-and-trade deal for David Lee.

RealGM Note: The Globe article did not mention specifics, but the Knicks would likely look for contracts/picks in return that do not greatly impact 2010 cap space. The team may also be seeking to package the contracts of Eddy Curry or Jared Jeffries in such a deal.
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
243 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
74 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy