New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #5301
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Bron in 2010 is where it's at....unless Cavs can pull off some miraculous trade to get them a big man.
 8 years ago '07        #5302
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Another question does the uncertainty behind Bron leaving leads us to drafting his buddy Johnny Flynn??..Just thought I throw this out there
 8 years ago '04        #5303
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
I COULD TOTALLY HEAR THE KNICKS REMIX THAT GO-GO'S SONG IF WE DRAFT THIS DUDE

Knicks president Donnie Walsh says that Hasheem Thabeet is the only prospect that he'd move up for in the NBA Draft.

New York has the eighth overall pick.

Thabeet, 7'3", is a polished shot-blocker, but is still working on other aspects of his game. The Knicks ranked last in blocked shots in each of the last two seasons.

WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET
 8 years ago '07        #5304
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 Born_Loser said:
I COULD TOTALLY HEAR THE KNICKS REMIX THAT GO-GO'S SONG IF WE DRAFT THIS DUDE

Knicks president Donnie Walsh says that Hasheem Thabeet is the only prospect that he'd move up for in the NBA Draft.

New York has the eighth overall pick.

Thabeet, 7'3", is a polished shot-blocker, but is still working on other aspects of his game. The Knicks ranked last in blocked shots in each of the last two seasons.

WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET
i would love this move......i dont think i can stomach watching david lee play defense another year.... we could use mobleys contract to move up

combine this with the MLE signing of Ramon Sessions and we'll be set for 09 :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #5305
space
space
The Knicks have scheduled workouts with UCLA's Jrue Holiday and USC's DeMar DeRozan.

New York is expected to consider one of the two if they are available when NBA commissioner David Stern calls on them to use the eighth pick.

Stephen Curry has been linked to the Knicks, and general manager Donnie Walsh said on Saturday that he'd move up if he felt he could take Hasheem Thabeet.
 8 years ago '07        #5306
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,510 | Props total: 924 924
I've been saying it for a minute man, I don't want LeBron. Just build a young talented team like the Blazers. So don't refer to me when you're saying get off his d**k, I've been saying f**k 'Bron since day 1
 8 years ago '04        #5307
Kadroan 70 heat pts70
space
space
$29,725 | Props total: 3573 3573
As a Knicks fan I wouldn't be mad if they don't get LeBron, I'm sure he'll be happy playing with Mo/West/Hickson for 3+ years. We don't necessarily need LeBron to win a championship or be a competitive team. We got a nice young core of talent in Chandler & Gallinari and be even better if we get Lee back for cheap.

It's plenty of free agents left, if all else fails there will be a Suns reunion, I know Nash & Amare wouldn't mind coming to play for D'Antoni, Bell will be available also. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't get LeBron, can't get no worse than last year, only better with all this cap space we have now.
 06-01-2009, 06:25 PM         #5308
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron will be on the Knicks. It's a done deal. I just got off the phone with him.
 8 years ago '06        #5309
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 WiLLiePerezez said:
i know we want Bron but get off his d**k....dont make us Knick Fans look like fools.
Knicks fans like yourself, make Knicks fans look like fools...
 8 years ago '08        #5310
Dee Grande 1255 heat pts1255
space
space
$22,092 | Props total: 6361 6361
@ the 'cliffs notes' being longer than the regular post
 8 years ago '06        #5311
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
@ the 'cliffs notes' being longer than the regular post
 8 years ago '07        #5312
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
f**k this thread, yo anyone see that catch by jobba? :wow:

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 06-01-2009 at 07:49 PM..
 06-01-2009, 08:07 PM         #5313
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you made a thread complaining about knick fans who want lebron james?...da f**k?....if he comes that's great,if not we'll get someone else..but what difference does it make if people voice their opinion?....you sound worried about what another n*gga thinks..
 8 years ago '04        #5314
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Knicks fans like yourself, make Knicks fans look like fools...
:applause:

and of course, mods move that thread in here..f**king s**t up
yet make a million threads about Kobe saying the same thing and they stay where they need to stay in the main section
 8 years ago '06        #5315
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,562 | Props total: 11923 11923
@ muthaf**kas in this thread saying they wouldnt want lebron

guess you knickerboxer fans love being at the bottom of the barrel

PJ BROWN f**kED CHARLIE WARDS p***y a.ss UP !!!!!!

AND ZO LEFT VAN GUNDY FOR DEAD!!!! p***y a.ss GRAND MA MA !!! f**k YALL!!!
 8 years ago '04        #5316
Kadroan 70 heat pts70
space
space
$29,725 | Props total: 3573 3573
 WiLLiePerezez said:
why would u want Nash????????????????

whats wrong with u

he's gona be so old it's not even funny
I never said I would want Nash on the Knicks, I just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he joined the Knicks. I'm sure D'Antoni wouldn't mind having a former 2 time MVP sign with him for cheap and mentor the new young PG they possibly going to draft this summer. It's a known fact that Nash stays in NY and him and D'Antoni are still close.

Personally I want the Knicks to develop Gallinari into a franchise PF like Dirk. Chandler looks like he could be a younger version of Marion by his versatility to being able to defend multiple positions. I'm hoping we can get some young shot blockers in the post and a PG that run the offense and defend these superstar PGs in the league today like D-Will, CP3, Parker, etc
 8 years ago '06        #5317
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Kadroan said:
I never said I would want Nash on the Knicks, I just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he joined the Knicks. I'm sure D'Antoni wouldn't mind having a former 2 time MVP sign with him for cheap and mentor the new young PG they possibly going to draft this summer. It's a known fact that Nash stays in NY and him and D'Antoni are still close.

Personally I want the Knicks to develop Gallinari into a franchise PF like Dirk. Chandler looks like he could be a younger version of Marion by his versatility to being able to defend multiple positions. I'm hoping we can get some young shot blockers in the post and a PG that run the offense and defend these superstar PGs in the league today like D-Will, CP3, Parker, etc
:agreement6:

I agree about Nash and feel he WILL be a Knick. Only a FOOL (*cough*WILLIEPEREZ*cough*) would not want Nash in NY going forward.

8 years ago '04        #5318
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:agreement6:

I agree about Nash and feel he WILL be a Knick. Only a FOOL (*cough*WILLIEPEREZ*cough*) would not want Nash in NY going forward.

somebody does have to take the bombers place, right?
 8 years ago '04        #5319
space
space
Wilson Chandler, the Knicks' most pleasant surprise of last season, is expected to have surgery on his left ankle to move a bone spur, a league source said last night. Chandler played in all 82 games in his second year in the NBA and was planning on playing for the Knicks in the summer league starting July 10 in Las Vegas. But ankle surgery would keep him sidelined for six weeks. A Knicks official confirmed Chandler has bone-spur issues and is considering surgery, but no date has been set for the procedure. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #5320
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh departs for Italy this week for a Reebok-sponsored European draft camp. The Knicks hold their first pre-draft workouts June 9. -- NY Post
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
130 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago