New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside BX Beef Update: Young Buck BANNED from Floyd Fight
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside What Food Does Your State Hate?
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 fu-ked Meagan Good, moves up 3 slots in the top 20 of all time
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Dwyane Wade's Bulls Teammates Reportedly 'Can't Stand Him'
57 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #5301
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,445 | Props total: 2077 2077
I've been saying it for a minute man, I don't want LeBron. Just build a young talented team like the Blazers. So don't refer to me when you're saying get off his d**k, I've been saying f**k 'Bron since day 1
 8 years ago '04        #5302
Kadroan 91 heat pts91
space
space
$32,200 | Props total: 5411 5411
As a Knicks fan I wouldn't be mad if they don't get LeBron, I'm sure he'll be happy playing with Mo/West/Hickson for 3+ years. We don't necessarily need LeBron to win a championship or be a competitive team. We got a nice young core of talent in Chandler & Gallinari and be even better if we get Lee back for cheap.

It's plenty of free agents left, if all else fails there will be a Suns reunion, I know Nash & Amare wouldn't mind coming to play for D'Antoni, Bell will be available also. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't get LeBron, can't get no worse than last year, only better with all this cap space we have now.
 06-01-2009, 05:25 PM         #5303
luda06 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron will be on the Knicks. It's a done deal. I just got off the phone with him.
 8 years ago '06        #5304
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 WiLLiePerezez said:
i know we want Bron but get off his d**k....dont make us Knick Fans look like fools.
Knicks fans like yourself, make Knicks fans look like fools...
 8 years ago '08        #5305
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7931 7931
@ the 'cliffs notes' being longer than the regular post
 8 years ago '06        #5306
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Dee Grande said:
@ the 'cliffs notes' being longer than the regular post
 8 years ago '07        #5307
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
f**k this thread, yo anyone see that catch by jobba? :wow:

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 06-01-2009 at 06:49 PM..
 06-01-2009, 07:07 PM         #5308
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you made a thread complaining about knick fans who want lebron james?...da f**k?....if he comes that's great,if not we'll get someone else..but what difference does it make if people voice their opinion?....you sound worried about what another n*gga thinks..
 8 years ago '04        #5309
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Knicks fans like yourself, make Knicks fans look like fools...
:applause:

and of course, mods move that thread in here..f**king s**t up
yet make a million threads about Kobe saying the same thing and they stay where they need to stay in the main section
 8 years ago '06        #5310
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
space
$62,091 | Props total: 21237 21237
@ muthaf**kas in this thread saying they wouldnt want lebron

guess you knickerboxer fans love being at the bottom of the barrel

PJ BROWN f**kED CHARLIE WARDS p***y a.ss UP !!!!!!

AND ZO LEFT VAN GUNDY FOR DEAD!!!! p***y a.ss GRAND MA MA !!! f**k YALL!!!
 8 years ago '04        #5311
Kadroan 91 heat pts91
space
space
$32,200 | Props total: 5411 5411
 WiLLiePerezez said:
why would u want Nash????????????????

whats wrong with u

he's gona be so old it's not even funny
I never said I would want Nash on the Knicks, I just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he joined the Knicks. I'm sure D'Antoni wouldn't mind having a former 2 time MVP sign with him for cheap and mentor the new young PG they possibly going to draft this summer. It's a known fact that Nash stays in NY and him and D'Antoni are still close.

Personally I want the Knicks to develop Gallinari into a franchise PF like Dirk. Chandler looks like he could be a younger version of Marion by his versatility to being able to defend multiple positions. I'm hoping we can get some young shot blockers in the post and a PG that run the offense and defend these superstar PGs in the league today like D-Will, CP3, Parker, etc
 8 years ago '06        #5312
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Kadroan said:
I never said I would want Nash on the Knicks, I just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he joined the Knicks. I'm sure D'Antoni wouldn't mind having a former 2 time MVP sign with him for cheap and mentor the new young PG they possibly going to draft this summer. It's a known fact that Nash stays in NY and him and D'Antoni are still close.

Personally I want the Knicks to develop Gallinari into a franchise PF like Dirk. Chandler looks like he could be a younger version of Marion by his versatility to being able to defend multiple positions. I'm hoping we can get some young shot blockers in the post and a PG that run the offense and defend these superstar PGs in the league today like D-Will, CP3, Parker, etc
:agreement6:

I agree about Nash and feel he WILL be a Knick. Only a FOOL (*cough*WILLIEPEREZ*cough*) would not want Nash in NY going forward.

8 years ago '04        #5313
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:agreement6:

I agree about Nash and feel he WILL be a Knick. Only a FOOL (*cough*WILLIEPEREZ*cough*) would not want Nash in NY going forward.

somebody does have to take the bombers place, right?
 8 years ago '04        #5314
space
space
Wilson Chandler, the Knicks' most pleasant surprise of last season, is expected to have surgery on his left ankle to move a bone spur, a league source said last night. Chandler played in all 82 games in his second year in the NBA and was planning on playing for the Knicks in the summer league starting July 10 in Las Vegas. But ankle surgery would keep him sidelined for six weeks. A Knicks official confirmed Chandler has bone-spur issues and is considering surgery, but no date has been set for the procedure. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #5315
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh departs for Italy this week for a Reebok-sponsored European draft camp. The Knicks hold their first pre-draft workouts June 9. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #5316
space
space
Alan Hahn writes that the Knicks may be leaning toward drafting Jrue Holiday of UCLA over Stephen Curry of Davidson with the 8th pick in this month's NBA draft.

Hahn states that he has "a feeling Holiday's potential has the Knicks more enamored right now than Curry."
 8 years ago '07        #5317
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
Full Tests Results from the NBA Combine

Curry is starting to grow on me...
 8 years ago '04        #5318
space
space
The World's Most Famous Arena is about to become the world's most expensive arena renovation project. Madison Square Garden is getting a facelift, arena officials announced today -- a $500 million plan that is so massive that it will dwarf the entire $380 million cost of building Newark's two-year-old Prudential Center from scratch. Garden Chairman Hank Ratner, who led media members on a tour this afternoon of a "presentation center" at the arena designed to entice corporate luxury suite buyers, said the major changes will be worth it. "The Garden is one of the treasures of New York -- an iconic property," Ratner said. Still, there will be more high-tech additions and consumer-centered improvements than homage to the three previous sites of the Garden, which dates back 130 years as Manhattan's sports and entertainment center. The most familiar aspects for fans -- the famous ceiling and the exterior -- will be mostly untouched. -- Bergen Record
 8 years ago '04        #5319
space
space
Davidson coach Bob McKillop believes that Stephen Curry would fit perfectly in Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni's up-tempo system.

"Mike plays a full-court game - he's constantly in attack mode. That system is a very good fit for Stephen's talents," McKillop told the New York Daily News on Tuesday. "I think he'll be very effective because of his physical talent as a shooter and ... the unselfish nature of the way he plays the game."

The Knicks have the eighth pick in the draft, and McKillop said that Curry plans to work out for New York prior to the June 25 event.
 8 years ago '06        #5320
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Alan Hahn writes that the Knicks may be leaning toward drafting Jrue Holiday of UCLA over Stephen Curry of Davidson with the 8th pick in this month's NBA draft.

Hahn states that he has "a feeling Holiday's potential has the Knicks more enamored right now than Curry."

Truth B T0ld said:
Curry is starting to grow on me...
i know i've been one of his bigger critics, he seems to be the "safe pick"...he does fit the system, has a great demeanor on and off the court, and the BBIQ to "run" this team.

if we were to draft Curry, i'd want this team to trade Duhon and Harrington for Nash, so he can transition Curry to the league and D'Antoni's system
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Verne Troyer Eating Subway
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Lena The Hoe Plug
100 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside BX still trying to get a piece of Ashley Graham?
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
thebrandisheri have some Great African boobs
88 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside DAD TURNS SON'S DOODLES INTO ANIME CHARACTERS :blunt:
107 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Amy Schumer asked Netflix for more money after learning what male com..
104 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Game of Thrones: Season 7 Finale Preview (HBO)
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Mama Out Here Strippin and Catchin Bodies??
99 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy