New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 140
They found him
111 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 80
Image(s) inside Highly respected street rappers that you think are soft?
187 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 77
Video inside Jun 20 - BREAKING: Anonymous Flight Attendant On Child Prison Plane Tel..
91 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 61
Video inside Riots At XXXTentacion Gathering In LA
93 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #5281
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
AMARE Lobbying for Knicks in 2010 - (shots fired at CB4!!!)
Amare Stoudemire was on ESPN Radio in New York on Friday and lobbied for the Knicks to sign him instead of Chris Bosh. Stoudemire expressed a desire to play for Mike D'Antoni in 2010.

"No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh," said Stoudemire when posted with the question.

"How serious will you consider the Knicks in 2010," asked Brandon Tierney.

"I will be totally serious about that, I spent a lot of my childhood there, I have a connection with the state, and I also love the entire coaching staff."

"I think Coach D'Antoni's doing a phenomenal job with the Knicks, NY's a great city, I follow them closely."

 9 years ago '06        #5282
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,414 | Props total: 102 102
 Born_Loser said:
Stephen Curry once again stated his desire to be drafted by the Knicks.

"The system and the fact that they need a point guard that can shoot lines up just for me, I think," Curry said in an interview with SNY at the NBA combine in Chicago. "(Mike) D'Antoni likes to get up and down and that's how I've played all my life. And I can make an open shot. So right now that looks fun for me."

Curry added: "I can come in and be a point guard that could spread the defense with my scoring ability."
we really need a playmaker not another chucker
 9 years ago '04        #5283
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
A lawsuit accusing Knicks center Eddy Curry of s3xual harassment was dismissed by a judge, and will be settled by an arbitrator.

Curry's former driver, David Kuchinsky, sued him in January.

Kuchinsky accused Curry of making lewd and suggestive remarks, brandishing a gun and failing to pay $91,000 in wages and expenses.

Curry has denied all claims.

"We're absolutely thrilled at the outcome," said Mercedes Colwin, one of Curry's lawyers. "It's clear that the employment contract and the provisions therein concerning arbitration clauses were upheld as valid. And thus the plaintiff cannot seek to have his claims heard in a court of law before a jury."


i go out for some food, and i see Drunk....i mean Champ Kind posting up news
 9 years ago '06        #5284
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
A lawsuit accusing Knicks center Eddy Curry of s3xual harassment was dismissed by a judge, and will be settled by an arbitrator.

Curry's former driver, David Kuchinsky, sued him in January.

Kuchinsky accused Curry of making lewd and suggestive remarks, brandishing a gun and failing to pay $91,000 in wages and expenses.

Curry has denied all claims.

"We're absolutely thrilled at the outcome," said Mercedes Colwin, one of Curry's lawyers. "It's clear that the employment contract and the provisions therein concerning arbitration clauses were upheld as valid. And thus the plaintiff cannot seek to have his claims heard in a court of law before a jury."


i go out for some food, and i see Drunk....i mean Champ Kind posting up news
ahhhhh shucks....you know i still love you Born...(is this where i write No Homo?)




:lachen001::lachen001:


Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 05-29-2009 at 03:41 PM..
 9 years ago '07        #5285
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
AMARE Lobbying for Knicks in 2010 - (shots fired at CB4!!!)



i like what i just read...... alot


bring him in mr walsh!
 9 years ago '08        #5286
AC_89 245 heat pts245
space
avatar space
space
$43,125 | Props total: 19988 19988
Amare and Bosh are same type of players to me
 9 years ago '07        #5287
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,489 | Props total: 3360 3360
i don't want bosh at all man, I think he's soft, get amare, physical big man
 9 years ago '04        #5288
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
ahhhhh shucks....you know i still love you Born...(is this where i write No Homo?)




:lachen001::lachen001:
 9 years ago '04        #5289
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
WHY THE KNICKS WERE TRYING TO ACQUIRE THE 27TH DRAFT PICK IS BEYOND ME BUT...

According to a source, the Knicks offered to purchase the Grizzlies' 27th pick for $3 million but were turned down.

The Knicks also have interest in trading for center Darko Milicic, possibly in exchange for Quentin Richardson. Both Milicic and Richardson are entering the final year of their contracts.
 9 years ago '07        #5290
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2744 2744
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Born_Loser said:
WHY THE KNICKS WERE TRYING TO ACQUIRE THE 27TH DRAFT PICK IS BEYOND ME BUT...

According to a source, the Knicks offered to purchase the Grizzlies' 27th pick for $3 million but were turned down.

The Knicks also have interest in trading for center Darko Milicic, possibly in exchange for Quentin Richardson. Both Milicic and Richardson are entering the final year of their contracts.
great trade, darkos a solid player and he got some interior d
 9 years ago '04        #5291
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
 INF4MOUS said:
great trade, darkos a solid player and he got some interior d
yeah, i was actually hoping Darko along with Warrick would've gotten traded over during the season

Darius Miles too since he fits this system as well....too bad he can't stop being an idiot off the court though...oh well, 2k10 i'll do what i've been doing since 2k7 and just trade for Birdman and Miles to the Knicks

:greetings10: Haters
 9 years ago '06        #5292
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
Here's a link to the Draft Combine "Media Day"




*features interviews from a bunch of the prospects in this years draft
 9 years ago '04        #5293
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
i'm slippin, i haven't gotten into watching clips to see who i want and who might go where....first thing monday, i'm gonna make sure i do that
 9 years ago '07        #5294
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1638 1638
Bron in 2010 is where it's at....unless Cavs can pull off some miraculous trade to get them a big man.
 9 years ago '07        #5295
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,253 | Props total: 1638 1638
Another question does the uncertainty behind Bron leaving leads us to drafting his buddy Johnny Flynn??..Just thought I throw this out there
 9 years ago '04        #5296
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
I COULD TOTALLY HEAR THE KNICKS REMIX THAT GO-GO'S SONG IF WE DRAFT THIS DUDE

Knicks president Donnie Walsh says that Hasheem Thabeet is the only prospect that he'd move up for in the NBA Draft.

New York has the eighth overall pick.

Thabeet, 7'3", is a polished shot-blocker, but is still working on other aspects of his game. The Knicks ranked last in blocked shots in each of the last two seasons.

WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET
 9 years ago '07        #5297
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
 Born_Loser said:
I COULD TOTALLY HEAR THE KNICKS REMIX THAT GO-GO'S SONG IF WE DRAFT THIS DUDE

Knicks president Donnie Walsh says that Hasheem Thabeet is the only prospect that he'd move up for in the NBA Draft.

New York has the eighth overall pick.

Thabeet, 7'3", is a polished shot-blocker, but is still working on other aspects of his game. The Knicks ranked last in blocked shots in each of the last two seasons.

WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET
i would love this move......i dont think i can stomach watching david lee play defense another year.... we could use mobleys contract to move up

combine this with the MLE signing of Ramon Sessions and we'll be set for 09 :applause:
 9 years ago '04        #5298
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3979 3979
The Knicks have scheduled workouts with UCLA's Jrue Holiday and USC's DeMar DeRozan.

New York is expected to consider one of the two if they are available when NBA commissioner David Stern calls on them to use the eighth pick.

Stephen Curry has been linked to the Knicks, and general manager Donnie Walsh said on Saturday that he'd move up if he felt he could take Hasheem Thabeet.
 9 years ago '07        #5299
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,489 | Props total: 3360 3360
I've been saying it for a minute man, I don't want LeBron. Just build a young talented team like the Blazers. So don't refer to me when you're saying get off his d**k, I've been saying f**k 'Bron since day 1
 9 years ago '04        #5300
Kadroan 128 heat pts128
space
avatar space
space
$35,481 | Props total: 8535 8535
As a Knicks fan I wouldn't be mad if they don't get LeBron, I'm sure he'll be happy playing with Mo/West/Hickson for 3+ years. We don't necessarily need LeBron to win a championship or be a competitive team. We got a nice young core of talent in Chandler & Gallinari and be even better if we get Lee back for cheap.

It's plenty of free agents left, if all else fails there will be a Suns reunion, I know Nash & Amare wouldn't mind coming to play for D'Antoni, Bell will be available also. It wouldn't be the end of the world if we don't get LeBron, can't get no worse than last year, only better with all this cap space we have now.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 59
CNN: 2 men in SUV robbed and murdered XXX
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 51
Image(s) inside Saht Bae Alycia Tyre
25 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Bloods extorting XxxTentacion
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
XXXtencion shot in Miami. No Pulse
277 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Idris Elba's wife just shut down the gram
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside Remember when these dudes were poised to take over black Hollywood?
67 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Jun 18 - Paycheck-To-Paycheck: Americans aren't benefiting from robust..
181 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Soilder Kidd responds again...
263 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy