New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
30 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5281
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Ricky Rubio can run a team and there's some sense that the Knicks have interest. The Knicks probably can't pay restricted free agent David Lee and have the money for the two big free agents in 2010 who are going to turn them down. But, like Custer, they will be sticking to their plan. Of course, Heisley may not want to spend, either. But maybe the Grizzlies get Lee and No. 8 and the Mike D'Antoni gets his Nashesque point guard (no shot, I know) and maybe an expiring deal like Darko's. Seems like there's something there, if not exactly that. -- Bulls.com
 8 years ago '06        #5282
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
The Clippers are entertaining offers for the first overall pick, according to a number of NBA sources.

Los Angeles made initial comments that they would use the top pick on Blake Griffin, but one source claims that it was all a show.

"From what I understand, they didn't want to sound uncertain on draft night, since that's a typical Clippers reaction," one source told DraftExpress.com.

"This is a very important time for them in terms of season ticket renewals, which is why they had that kneejerk reaction."
The Clippers arent that dumb...oh wait, it is the Clippers we talking about.

This is simply the Clips testing the water, seeing who is available from other teams. No way in hell do they pass up a talent like Blake Griffen.

Born_Loser said:
Ricky Rubio can run a team and there's some sense that the Knicks have interest. The Knicks probably can't pay restricted free agent David Lee and have the money for the two big free agents in 2010 who are going to turn them down. But, like Custer, they will be sticking to their plan. Of course, Heisley may not want to spend, either. But maybe the Grizzlies get Lee and No. 8 and the Mike D'Antoni gets his Nashesque point guard (no shot, I know) and maybe an expiring deal like Darko's. Seems like there's something there, if not exactly that. -- Bulls.com
It is obvious that there is a deal to be made here. Although unlikely, I will still hold out hope for Ricky Rubio.
 8 years ago '07        #5283
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,532 | Props total: 957 957
get Rubio, 2010 sign Broy/or Johnson and Amare
 8 years ago '04        #5284
space
space
In Chicago for the draft combine, Donnie Walsh watched Eddy Curry workout and came away impressed. The Knicks are hoping Curry gets in shape and sheds 30 pounds this off-season.
 8 years ago '04        #5285
space
space
Alan Hahn reports that the Knicks plan to invite shooting guard Alex Acker to join the team's summer league team in Las Vegas.
 8 years ago '04        #5286
space
space
Stephen Curry once again stated his desire to be drafted by the Knicks.

"The system and the fact that they need a point guard that can shoot lines up just for me, I think," Curry said in an interview with SNY at the NBA combine in Chicago. "(Mike) D'Antoni likes to get up and down and that's how I've played all my life. And I can make an open shot. So right now that looks fun for me."

Curry added: "I can come in and be a point guard that could spread the defense with my scoring ability."
 8 years ago '04        #5287
space
space
Marc Berman cites "word from Knicks brass" that Eddy Curry appeared to be "in much better shape" when Donnie Walsh saw Curry in Detroit this week.
 8 years ago '06        #5288
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
AMARE Lobbying for Knicks in 2010 - (shots fired at CB4!!!)
Amare Stoudemire was on ESPN Radio in New York on Friday and lobbied for the Knicks to sign him instead of Chris Bosh. Stoudemire expressed a desire to play for Mike D'Antoni in 2010.

"No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh," said Stoudemire when posted with the question.

"How serious will you consider the Knicks in 2010," asked Brandon Tierney.

"I will be totally serious about that, I spent a lot of my childhood there, I have a connection with the state, and I also love the entire coaching staff."

"I think Coach D'Antoni's doing a phenomenal job with the Knicks, NY's a great city, I follow them closely."

8 years ago '06        #5289
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 Born_Loser said:
Stephen Curry once again stated his desire to be drafted by the Knicks.

"The system and the fact that they need a point guard that can shoot lines up just for me, I think," Curry said in an interview with SNY at the NBA combine in Chicago. "(Mike) D'Antoni likes to get up and down and that's how I've played all my life. And I can make an open shot. So right now that looks fun for me."

Curry added: "I can come in and be a point guard that could spread the defense with my scoring ability."
we really need a playmaker not another chucker
 8 years ago '04        #5290
space
space
A lawsuit accusing Knicks center Eddy Curry of s3xual harassment was dismissed by a judge, and will be settled by an arbitrator.

Curry's former driver, David Kuchinsky, sued him in January.

Kuchinsky accused Curry of making lewd and suggestive remarks, brandishing a gun and failing to pay $91,000 in wages and expenses.

Curry has denied all claims.

"We're absolutely thrilled at the outcome," said Mercedes Colwin, one of Curry's lawyers. "It's clear that the employment contract and the provisions therein concerning arbitration clauses were upheld as valid. And thus the plaintiff cannot seek to have his claims heard in a court of law before a jury."

i go out for some food, and i see Drunk....i mean Champ Kind posting up news
 8 years ago '06        #5291
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
A lawsuit accusing Knicks center Eddy Curry of s3xual harassment was dismissed by a judge, and will be settled by an arbitrator.

Curry's former driver, David Kuchinsky, sued him in January.

Kuchinsky accused Curry of making lewd and suggestive remarks, brandishing a gun and failing to pay $91,000 in wages and expenses.

Curry has denied all claims.

"We're absolutely thrilled at the outcome," said Mercedes Colwin, one of Curry's lawyers. "It's clear that the employment contract and the provisions therein concerning arbitration clauses were upheld as valid. And thus the plaintiff cannot seek to have his claims heard in a court of law before a jury."

i go out for some food, and i see Drunk....i mean Champ Kind posting up news
ahhhhh shucks....you know i still love you Born...(is this where i write No Homo?)

:lachen001::lachen001:

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 05-29-2009 at 04:41 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #5292
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
AMARE Lobbying for Knicks in 2010 - (shots fired at CB4!!!)

i like what i just read...... alot

bring him in mr walsh!
 8 years ago '08        #5293
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,912 | Props total: 5670 5670
Amare and Bosh are same type of players to me
 8 years ago '07        #5294
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,532 | Props total: 957 957
i don't want bosh at all man, I think he's soft, get amare, physical big man
 8 years ago '04        #5295
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
ahhhhh shucks....you know i still love you Born...(is this where i write No Homo?)

:lachen001::lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #5296
space
space
WHY THE KNICKS WERE TRYING TO ACQUIRE THE 27TH DRAFT PICK IS BEYOND ME BUT...

According to a source, the Knicks offered to purchase the Grizzlies' 27th pick for $3 million but were turned down.

The Knicks also have interest in trading for center Darko Milicic, possibly in exchange for Quentin Richardson. Both Milicic and Richardson are entering the final year of their contracts.
 8 years ago '07        #5297
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Born_Loser said:
WHY THE KNICKS WERE TRYING TO ACQUIRE THE 27TH DRAFT PICK IS BEYOND ME BUT...

According to a source, the Knicks offered to purchase the Grizzlies' 27th pick for $3 million but were turned down.

The Knicks also have interest in trading for center Darko Milicic, possibly in exchange for Quentin Richardson. Both Milicic and Richardson are entering the final year of their contracts.
great trade, darkos a solid player and he got some interior d
 8 years ago '04        #5298
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
great trade, darkos a solid player and he got some interior d
yeah, i was actually hoping Darko along with Warrick would've gotten traded over during the season

Darius Miles too since he fits this system as well....too bad he can't stop being an idiot off the court though...oh well, 2k10 i'll do what i've been doing since 2k7 and just trade for Birdman and Miles to the Knicks

:greetings10: Haters
 8 years ago '06        #5299
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Here's a link to the Draft Combine "Media Day"

*features interviews from a bunch of the prospects in this years draft
 8 years ago '04        #5300
space
space
i'm slippin, i haven't gotten into watching clips to see who i want and who might go where....first thing monday, i'm gonna make sure i do that
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
20 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
179 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
67 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
75 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
82 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside SMACK/URL Presents - Ill Will vs Charlie Clips [ANTICIPATION/DISCUSSION..
69 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy