New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NBA Nike & Paul George steal JellyFam's concept for the "JellyFam PG 1" shoe
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Aug 20 - A Current Taco Bell Employee Just Dished Out 7 Secrets You Need to Know
99 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LeBaywatch saving drowning victims in the offseason
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Awkward Jay at it again
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5281
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
Stephen Curry once again stated his desire to be drafted by the Knicks.

"The system and the fact that they need a point guard that can shoot lines up just for me, I think," Curry said in an interview with SNY at the NBA combine in Chicago. "(Mike) D'Antoni likes to get up and down and that's how I've played all my life. And I can make an open shot. So right now that looks fun for me."

Curry added: "I can come in and be a point guard that could spread the defense with my scoring ability."
 8 years ago '04        #5282
space
space
Marc Berman cites "word from Knicks brass" that Eddy Curry appeared to be "in much better shape" when Donnie Walsh saw Curry in Detroit this week.
 8 years ago '06        #5283
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
AMARE Lobbying for Knicks in 2010 - (shots fired at CB4!!!)
Amare Stoudemire was on ESPN Radio in New York on Friday and lobbied for the Knicks to sign him instead of Chris Bosh. Stoudemire expressed a desire to play for Mike D'Antoni in 2010.

"No doubt about it, I'm better than Chris Bosh," said Stoudemire when posted with the question.

"How serious will you consider the Knicks in 2010," asked Brandon Tierney.

"I will be totally serious about that, I spent a lot of my childhood there, I have a connection with the state, and I also love the entire coaching staff."

"I think Coach D'Antoni's doing a phenomenal job with the Knicks, NY's a great city, I follow them closely."

8 years ago '06        #5284
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 94 94
 Born_Loser said:
Stephen Curry once again stated his desire to be drafted by the Knicks.

"The system and the fact that they need a point guard that can shoot lines up just for me, I think," Curry said in an interview with SNY at the NBA combine in Chicago. "(Mike) D'Antoni likes to get up and down and that's how I've played all my life. And I can make an open shot. So right now that looks fun for me."

Curry added: "I can come in and be a point guard that could spread the defense with my scoring ability."
we really need a playmaker not another chucker
 8 years ago '04        #5285
space
space
A lawsuit accusing Knicks center Eddy Curry of s3xual harassment was dismissed by a judge, and will be settled by an arbitrator.

Curry's former driver, David Kuchinsky, sued him in January.

Kuchinsky accused Curry of making lewd and suggestive remarks, brandishing a gun and failing to pay $91,000 in wages and expenses.

Curry has denied all claims.

"We're absolutely thrilled at the outcome," said Mercedes Colwin, one of Curry's lawyers. "It's clear that the employment contract and the provisions therein concerning arbitration clauses were upheld as valid. And thus the plaintiff cannot seek to have his claims heard in a court of law before a jury."

i go out for some food, and i see Drunk....i mean Champ Kind posting up news
 8 years ago '06        #5286
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
A lawsuit accusing Knicks center Eddy Curry of s3xual harassment was dismissed by a judge, and will be settled by an arbitrator.

Curry's former driver, David Kuchinsky, sued him in January.

Kuchinsky accused Curry of making lewd and suggestive remarks, brandishing a gun and failing to pay $91,000 in wages and expenses.

Curry has denied all claims.

"We're absolutely thrilled at the outcome," said Mercedes Colwin, one of Curry's lawyers. "It's clear that the employment contract and the provisions therein concerning arbitration clauses were upheld as valid. And thus the plaintiff cannot seek to have his claims heard in a court of law before a jury."

i go out for some food, and i see Drunk....i mean Champ Kind posting up news
ahhhhh shucks....you know i still love you Born...(is this where i write No Homo?)

:lachen001::lachen001:

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 05-29-2009 at 03:41 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #5287
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
AMARE Lobbying for Knicks in 2010 - (shots fired at CB4!!!)

i like what i just read...... alot

bring him in mr walsh!
 8 years ago '08        #5288
AC_89 180 heat pts180
space
space
$37,581 | Props total: 10964 10964
Amare and Bosh are same type of players to me
 8 years ago '07        #5289
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,443 | Props total: 2076 2076
i don't want bosh at all man, I think he's soft, get amare, physical big man
 8 years ago '04        #5290
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
ahhhhh shucks....you know i still love you Born...(is this where i write No Homo?)

:lachen001::lachen001:
 8 years ago '04        #5291
space
space
WHY THE KNICKS WERE TRYING TO ACQUIRE THE 27TH DRAFT PICK IS BEYOND ME BUT...

According to a source, the Knicks offered to purchase the Grizzlies' 27th pick for $3 million but were turned down.

The Knicks also have interest in trading for center Darko Milicic, possibly in exchange for Quentin Richardson. Both Milicic and Richardson are entering the final year of their contracts.
 8 years ago '07        #5292
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2738 2738
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Born_Loser said:
WHY THE KNICKS WERE TRYING TO ACQUIRE THE 27TH DRAFT PICK IS BEYOND ME BUT...

According to a source, the Knicks offered to purchase the Grizzlies' 27th pick for $3 million but were turned down.

The Knicks also have interest in trading for center Darko Milicic, possibly in exchange for Quentin Richardson. Both Milicic and Richardson are entering the final year of their contracts.
great trade, darkos a solid player and he got some interior d
 8 years ago '04        #5293
space
space
 INF4MOUS said:
great trade, darkos a solid player and he got some interior d
yeah, i was actually hoping Darko along with Warrick would've gotten traded over during the season

Darius Miles too since he fits this system as well....too bad he can't stop being an idiot off the court though...oh well, 2k10 i'll do what i've been doing since 2k7 and just trade for Birdman and Miles to the Knicks

:greetings10: Haters
 8 years ago '06        #5294
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
Here's a link to the Draft Combine "Media Day"

*features interviews from a bunch of the prospects in this years draft
 8 years ago '04        #5295
space
space
i'm slippin, i haven't gotten into watching clips to see who i want and who might go where....first thing monday, i'm gonna make sure i do that
 8 years ago '07        #5296
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
Bron in 2010 is where it's at....unless Cavs can pull off some miraculous trade to get them a big man.
 8 years ago '07        #5297
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
Another question does the uncertainty behind Bron leaving leads us to drafting his buddy Johnny Flynn??..Just thought I throw this out there
 8 years ago '04        #5298
space
space
I COULD TOTALLY HEAR THE KNICKS REMIX THAT GO-GO'S SONG IF WE DRAFT THIS DUDE

Knicks president Donnie Walsh says that Hasheem Thabeet is the only prospect that he'd move up for in the NBA Draft.

New York has the eighth overall pick.

Thabeet, 7'3", is a polished shot-blocker, but is still working on other aspects of his game. The Knicks ranked last in blocked shots in each of the last two seasons.

WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET
 8 years ago '07        #5299
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 338 338
 Born_Loser said:
I COULD TOTALLY HEAR THE KNICKS REMIX THAT GO-GO'S SONG IF WE DRAFT THIS DUDE

Knicks president Donnie Walsh says that Hasheem Thabeet is the only prospect that he'd move up for in the NBA Draft.

New York has the eighth overall pick.

Thabeet, 7'3", is a polished shot-blocker, but is still working on other aspects of his game. The Knicks ranked last in blocked shots in each of the last two seasons.

WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET, WE GOT THABEET
i would love this move......i dont think i can stomach watching david lee play defense another year.... we could use mobleys contract to move up

combine this with the MLE signing of Ramon Sessions and we'll be set for 09 :applause:
 8 years ago '04        #5300
space
space
The Knicks have scheduled workouts with UCLA's Jrue Holiday and USC's DeMar DeRozan.

New York is expected to consider one of the two if they are available when NBA commissioner David Stern calls on them to use the eighth pick.

Stephen Curry has been linked to the Knicks, and general manager Donnie Walsh said on Saturday that he'd move up if he felt he could take Hasheem Thabeet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Thot Alert Thot Alert:Phat Ass iamlyndarose
41 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
#NATION: Nina_Jazmene
48 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Aug 19 - Calls to remove carving at Stone Mountain, Ga - nation's larg..
131 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Keep it 100 Would you smash *3 some edition*
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jacksonville FLA rapper Ramboe Slice killed!
82 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jay Z speaks on he & Kanye West beef
183 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition leaked
101 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 5 Innocent Rappers who didn't snitch after getting pinched! And paid t..
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy