most viewed right now
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Iris west AKA Candice Patton
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5261
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2228 2228
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
(**Born** you know how much i wanted Westbrook last year)
almost as much as i wanted him over here.....after i was telling everybody at the top row at the draft so suck my Gallo
 8 years ago '06        #5262
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
almost as much as i wanted him over here.....after i was telling everybody at the top row at the draft so suck my Gallo
that quote never loses steam!

HenryTheMenace said:
Jrue holiday is f**king garbage...What is wrong with yall
you gotta look at the intangibles he brings on both sides of the ball. dont let his numbers confuse you. he was stuck behind darren collison while starting alongside him out of position. he's a TRUE pg. ben howland's system is not suited for his style of play. Jrue is the 2nd best PG prospect in this draft behind Rubio.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wouldnt mind using the 8th pick to trade for Steve Nash either. Nash has said to want more money in his "extension" with the Suns, knowing the Suns are cost-cutting and realizing they may have to move on without giving an extension to the 35 year old guard.

could Nash ask for a trade in this offseason? we all know he has an offseason apartment in NYC. tell me he aint havin lunch wit d'antoni!

Duhon + Mobley (expiring/insurace covered) and the #8

for...

Nash + #14

looks about right to me

then we can take T-Will @ 14 :agreement6:

or draft a Johnny Flynn or Jrue (doubt he's still on the board at 14) to be groomed by Nash as the successor
 8 years ago '07        #5263
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
that quote never loses steam!

you gotta look at the intangibles he brings on both sides of the ball. dont let his numbers confuse you. he was stuck behind darren collison while starting alongside him out of position. he's a TRUE pg. ben howland's system is not suited for his style of play. Jrue is the 2nd best PG prospect in this draft behind Rubio.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i wouldnt mind using the 8th pick to trade for Steve Nash either. Nash has said to want more money in his "extension" with the Suns, knowing the Suns are cost-cutting and realizing they may have to move on without giving an extension to the 35 year old guard.

could Nash ask for a trade in this offseason? we all know he has an offseason apartment in NYC. tell me he aint havin lunch wit d'antoni!

Duhon + Mobley (expiring/insurace covered) and the #8

for...

Nash + #14

looks about right to me

then we can take T-Will @ 14 :agreement6:

or draft a Johnny Flynn or Jrue (doubt he's still on the board at 14) to be groomed by Nash as the successor
only if the 14 is included. otherwise i dont want nash on this team now, or in 2010
 8 years ago '04        #5264
space
space
just got back, went out after PTI

nebody catch Tony K ethering Spike Lee for being at the Laker game lmfao
 8 years ago '06        #5265
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
na i missed that but im glad he got called out for it
 8 years ago '04        #5266
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
na i missed that but im glad he got called out for it
basically was saying that Spike shouldn't be allowed at the Garden anymore for being a flip flop...also wanted to know why Larry David was there too sitting next to him and calling him out on that lmfao.....like every segment after the Spike Lee, Tony would use Spike Lee for the reason s**t was bad lmfao....Wilburn was talking about the air flow from the wind affecting s**t at the new Yankee Stadium and Tony was like, there's no wind at that stadium, Spike Lee took it to California with him
 8 years ago '06        #5267
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
basically was saying that Spike shouldn't be allowed at the Garden anymore for being a flip flop...also wanted to know why Larry David was there too sitting next to him and calling him out on that lmfao.....like every segment after the Spike Lee, Tony would use Spike Lee for the reason s**t was bad lmfao....Wilburn was talking about the air flow from the wind affecting s**t at the new Yankee Stadium and Tony was like, there's no wind at that stadium, Spike Lee took it to California with him
:agreement6:

pti>>>
 8 years ago '04        #5268
space
space
With the Knicks locked in with the No. 8 pick, coach Mike D'Antoni weighed in yesterday on Davidson point guard Stephen Curry -- the front-runner to wear a blue-and-orange jersey. Reached in Mullens, W. Va., where he is spending the week in his home state doing speaking engagements, D'Antoni didn't sound disappointed the Knicks didn't get a higher spot in Tuesday's lottery. The Knicks want to add a guard with playmaking and shooting skills to their roster by June 25. Curry's new agent spoke to the Knicks yesterday as they attempted to arrange a workout in Westchester around June 5. "He's going to be a really good pro," D'Antoni told The Post. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #5269
space
space
SAVE_US MEMPHIS

Ricky Rubio has some leverage in influencing which team selects him due to a necessary buyout from his team in Spain. His American agent Dan Fegan tried to shape where Yi Jianlian was selected in 2007, but was unsuccessful due to Milwaukee taking a hard line and no real alternative in his foreign contract.

“Rubio doesn’t want to go to Memphis, and he especially does not want to pay money out of his own pocket with that huge buyout for the honor of doing so," said a source that spoke to DraftExpress.com. "Fegan wants him in L.A., and if he can’t have him there, he wants him in Sacramento. Definitely not Oklahoma City.

“He’ll pull out if he doesn’t like what he’s hearing,” continued the source. “Or he can stay in and force the Grizzlies to call his bluff—would they really take him knowing that he may never come over? That’s one way to get him to fall to three.”
 8 years ago '04        #5270
space
space
Stephen Curry's new agent spoke to the Knicks on Wednesday as they attempted to arrange a workout in Westchester around June 5.

"He's going to be a really good pro," Mike D'Antoni told The Post. "But it's too early to gauge. There's four of them we've looked at [on film], and I'm sure that will expand. I didn't think it's disappointing. We didn't drop back. We could get a good player at 8. Sometimes you make mistakes at 3."

Last week, Curry hired agent Jeff Austin, who represented his father, Dell Curry. Austin had a strong conversation with Knicks team president Donnie Walsh last week about Curry.

"The Knicks have clearly shown interest," Austin said Wednesday. "And Stephen feels the same way. He has interest in them."

Austin said Curry's friendship with LeBron James, whom the Knicks dream of attracting in 2010, is genuine. Curry worked at James' basketball camp in Cleveland last summer.

"They've played against each other at the camp, scrimmaging," Austin said. "They definitely still talk."
 8 years ago '04        #5271
space
space
just from everything i've been hearing and posting

Washington is willing to trade the 5th pick, maybe a three way can work if Memphis doesn't wanna risk anything wasting a pick on Rubio...one thing to consider, Memphis has his best friend Gasol so maybe Rubio will still play if they choose him BUT for sake of conversation, can probably see if the Wizards are willing to take the 8th pick and the Grizz can take the 5th pick and we end up with the 2nd...if Washington wants somebody to head over to the team, they've been saying that they would love to have Jefferies back
 8 years ago '06        #5272
space
space
THANK GOD...

As far as Lee goes, it would seem that he is a venerable lock to stay here for a reasonable contract. Lee will field offers, but prefers New York because of the Orange and Blue, but also because his girlfriend Sabina Gadecki [ ], of World Poker Tour fame, has been focusing on her career in the Big Apple. Based on the economy and Lee’s love of the city, I’d be shocked if he didn’t return.

We know Walsh is a patient man and there is no decision that gets made without incredible detail and you can bet that he will test the sign and trade waters before committing.

But from what we’re hearing, it seems pretty definitive that Nate will not be a Knick in October and Lee will likely stay for a reasonable deal, unless the right trade comes along.
 8 years ago '04        #5273
space
space
^

i was very upset when i turned on my PS3 this afternoon to download the Infamous demo and there was no friend request, :(
 8 years ago '06        #5274
space
space
i didnt even turn mine on

add me if you go on SlickVic38
 8 years ago '04        #5275
space
space
Nate Robinson is trying to find his way to Portland, but the feeling might not be reciprocated by the Blazers. "Nate’s been telling people he doesn’t feel he’ll be around New York much longer," a source told Tommy Dee. "He wants Portland, he wants to go closer to home. "There is currently no interest from Portland in signing Robinson to an offer sheet, according to another source. The Blazers are focusing their search on a veteran point guard.

maybe we can do something for Fernandez???
hopefully we get my BA-TOMB!!!
 8 years ago '06        #5276
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Nate Robinson is trying to find his way to Portland, but the feeling might not be reciprocated by the Blazers. "Nate’s been telling people he doesn’t feel he’ll be around New York much longer," a source told Tommy Dee. "He wants Portland, he wants to go closer to home. "There is currently no interest from Portland in signing Robinson to an offer sheet, according to another source. The Blazers are focusing their search on a veteran point guard.

maybe we can do something for Fernandez???
hopefully we get my BA-TOMB!!!
BaTOMBBBBBbbbbbbb.....

i would k!ll for R.Fernandez...he'd be the perfect Sg in this system
 8 years ago '04        #5277
space
space
in Rubio related news in what i've been saying for a while now.....Clippers & Warriors are expected to make some kind of trade to move Davis back to GS and Crawford is expected to be involved in the deal
 8 years ago '04        #5278
space
space
Despite another season missing the playoffs, the Knicks are reporting a large increase in sales of season ticket packages.

"Apparently because of all the speculation of LeBron James as a 2010 Knick and the newfound cap space in general, there's been a rash of new season-ticket subscribers," writes Marc Berman.

In the short time since the season ended, the Knicks have sold 950 new season ticket plans. They sold 1,000 all off-season last year.

"Donnie has a plan and he stuck to it," said Scott O'Neil, MSG President of Sports Teams. "And the style of play with Mike D'Antoni, it's made it fun. We have the smartest fans in the league and they're buying into the hope of this plan. It starts with Donnie, setting it up for 2010."
 8 years ago '04        #5279
space
space
On Sunday's "Outside the Lines," ESPN examined league issues surrounding Cuttino Mobley's heart condition and the salary cap implications of his trade to the Knicks in November of 2008.

Mobley had apparently signed legal waivers relieving his previous teams of liability.

Joel Litvin, president of the NBA's league and basketball operations, declined to say whether the league knew about these waivers.

"We're informed that not all teams necessarily file these waivers with the league and it is not even clear that they are required to," Litvin said in a statement.

Ultimately, the Knicks waived Mobley's physical requirement in order to complete the trade.

"They are just looking at 2010 and they're saying anything else we can get out of this is gravy," said salary cap expert Larry ****.

The Knicks have pursued insurance coverage to pay at least some of Mobley's contract. ESPN reports that so far $2.6 million of his salary has been paid by the league's insurance program.
 8 years ago '04        #5280
space
space
The Clippers are entertaining offers for the first overall pick, according to a number of NBA sources.

Los Angeles made initial comments that they would use the top pick on Blake Griffin, but one source claims that it was all a show.

"From what I understand, they didn't want to sound uncertain on draft night, since that's a typical Clippers reaction," one source told DraftExpress.com.

"This is a very important time for them in terms of season ticket renewals, which is why they had that kneejerk reaction."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 😍😍😍😍
114 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
87 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
20 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
177 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
121 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
146 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA My Friend Just Met Klay Thompson
95 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Last Gaurdian Metacritic score
46 comments
1 day ago