New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Aug 20 - Fukushima: It's much worse than you think
26 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Looks Like A Cartoon But She Fine Than A M....
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside C-Bo - Body 4 Body (Mozzy Diss) (VIDEO)
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Aug 20 - Woman Reunites With Lion Cubs 7 Years Later
49 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 05-13-2009, 01:42 PM         #5181
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
i rather have Brandon Jennings or Derozan, dont see the hype on rubio yet and i've watched him play plenty
i'll be happy with Tyrek Evans too 6'5 PG
Jeff Teague isnt a bad option either, i dont see us landing a top 5 pick
yea as long as we dont get lawson or curry ill be happy
 8 years ago '06        #5182
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Truth B T0ld said:
assuming we get the 8th derozan will be gone and most likely jennings also, he sucks anyway so...

i want Evans if hes still available... if not then Flynn.......... DO NOT PICK CURRY!!!!!!!

when is the lottery anyways??
6 more days!

May 19th, next Tuesday
 8 years ago '04        #5183
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
The new center in the NBA is both strong and agile. There are no Dwight Howard clones out there. But there are players like Tyson Chandler, Samuel Dalembert, Mehmet Okur and David Lee, names that are going to be widely chased this off-season. Okur and Lee can become free agents, but Dallas afford either of them. However, the Mavs do have lots of a.ssets to dangle in sign-and-trade possibilities. Whether it's expiring contracts (Erick Dampier, Jerry Stackhouse, Josh Howard) or in-their-prime talent (Brandon Bass, Howard), Dallas has some chips that might interest trade partners. -- Dallas Morning News
 8 years ago '04        #5184
space
space
Maybe the Knicks didn't tell Stephen Curry they would pick him if they have the eighth pick in the NBA Draft, but it sounds as if he wishes they had. "That would be a dream come true," Curry told ESPN 1050 yesterday when asked about the possibility of being drafted to New York. "One, to play with an NBA jersey; two, to play at Madison Square Garden every night; three, to play in front of the greatest NBA fans -- I think it would be something I would look forward to and I would work very hard to help my team, if that was the case, to be better," he said. "I think, with my pointguard skills, I could add a lot to the New York Knicks." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #5185
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 94 94
i will only accept curry if we can get another pick
 8 years ago '07        #5186
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
 Born_Loser said:
Maybe the Knicks didn't tell Stephen Curry they would pick him if they have the eighth pick in the NBA Draft, but it sounds as if he wishes they had. "That would be a dream come true," Curry told ESPN 1050 yesterday when asked about the possibility of being drafted to New York. "One, to play with an NBA jersey; two, to play at Madison Square Garden every night; three, to play in front of the greatest NBA fans -- I think it would be something I would look forward to and I would work very hard to help my team, if that was the case, to be better," he said. "I think, with my pointguard skills, I could add a lot to the New York Knicks." -- NY Post
He put in work in the d**ky V classic....Had west VA under pressure at the end of the game when I went to see him play...that would be a good look for us tho either way but I want Blake Griffin....Fukk that
 8 years ago '04        #5187
space
space
If the Knicks beat the odds and surge to No. 1 or 2, they are expected to take Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio, the 19-year-old phenom whom Mike D'Antoni faced in the 2008 Olympics. Blake Griffin, the bullish Oklahoma forward, is the consensus No. 1 pick, but the Knicks prefer the Spanish playmaker. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #5188
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1597 1597
 Born_Loser said:
If the Knicks beat the odds and surge to No. 1 or 2, they are expected to take Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio, the 19-year-old phenom whom Mike D'Antoni faced in the 2008 Olympics. Blake Griffin, the bullish Oklahoma forward, is the consensus No. 1 pick, but the Knicks prefer the Spanish playmaker. -- NY Post

i would k!ll myself if we take another Euro
 8 years ago '04        #5189
space
space
The Suns are expected to make Amare Stoudemire and Shaquille O'Neal available in trades this offseason, just as they did ahead of the February trade deadline.

Sources say the Suns will listen to pitches for Steve Nash, even though they aren't motivated to deal him.

Portland, Golden State, Toronto, New York and Houston are five teams that are either readying or contemplating bids for Nash.

"I have no interest in trading him," Kerr said Monday. "I've said many times that our interest is re-signing him. Steve is the face of our franchise. I think everybody knows that we would love to be able to extend his contract so that he retires a Sun."
 8 years ago '04        #5190
space
space
 BxCastro said:
i would k!ll myself if we take another Euro

just tell me where to mail the rope
 8 years ago '06        #5191
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

just tell me where to mail the rope
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #5192
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
i knew you would come since the Rubio Bat Signal was put up, i aint know it would be this fast though
 8 years ago '06        #5193
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
i knew you would come since the Rubio Bat Signal was put up, i aint know it would be this fast though
come on man....u know them alerts get texted right to my phone...LMAO
 8 years ago '04        #5194
space
space
oh yeah, can't believe i forgot about this s**t...not sure if anybody gets emailed stuff from the knicks website....i had the direct link but if you check out the site you might be able to find this contest

anyway, the contest is If You Can Guess The Knicks Draft Position + Who They Pick With That Pick, you get 2 free tickets

if you win, i better get that other ticket for hooking that up lmfao
 8 years ago '04        #5195
space
space
REWIND!!!!!

my bad, confused the email i got and where i really got it from, it's on Facebook

8 years ago '08        #5196
AC_89 180 heat pts180
space
space
$37,603 | Props total: 10985 10985
I'm hype for tommorow is d'antoni representing the knicks like last year?
 8 years ago '04        #5197
space
space
 dj ac said:
last i read, he said no..i'll look though, but if i remember correctly, Allan Houston is taking his place
 8 years ago '06        #5198
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
 dj ac said:
nah it's gunna be H2O....maybe his religious beliefs can help our prayers being answered

8 years ago '04        #5199
space
space
your an idiot drunk, i just realized you had that lil bit of luck avy LMFAO
 8 years ago '04        #5200
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
nah it's gunna be H2O....maybe his religious beliefs can help our prayers being answered

with that contest i posted up...i got us with the 2nd pick and of course Ruby coming to his new home
Home      

most viewed right now
#NATION: Nina_Jazmene
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Thot Alert Thot Alert:Phat Ass iamlyndarose
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Keep it 100 Would you smash *3 some edition*
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside NFL 2K5....never had this
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Xbox One X Project Scorpio Edition leaked
104 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘It’ Eyes Huge $50 Million-Plus Opening in Early Box Office Tracking
47 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jay Z speaks on he & Kanye West beef
187 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside The official "Explain That Ending" thread (a.k.a. Endings For Dummies)
100 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy