New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Pete Rock Goes in on Young Thug for Hassling Airport Workers
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Brother photoshops sister with Chief Keef and sends out Christmas cards
36 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
SOULJA BOY GOONS steal MIGOS ´CHAIN !!!!!
144 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #5181
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
THIS JUST IN.....THIS IS FOR YOU DRUNK AND I'M CALLING IT, GET MAD NEWS!!!

Blazers guard Rudy Fernandez isn't sure if Ricky Rubio is ready to play in the NBA.

Rubio, 19, is considered by many to be a top-three pick in this June's NBA Draft.

"He's a very good player, but I don't know if he is prepared to play in the NBA," said Fernandez. "I think he's a good player, but this is a big jump for him."

Fernandez said that he plans to speak with Rubio in person now that Portland's season is over, and he has returned to their native country of Spain.

"Then I can explain everything. He's excited to play in the NBA for sure, because for everybody it is a dream to play in the best league in the world," Fernandez continued.

YA BOY AIN'T READY?...GET MAD

ZZZZZZzzzzzz.....:sleeping-smiley-004:sleeping-smiley-004

this can be said about ANY 18yr-old who comes into the league. Rubio's BBIQ and feel for the game will immediately translate to the NBA style of play, but it will take him a few years to make an impact on the defensive side of the ball. He has the tools and the work ethic, he just needs to fill out.

side-note....(my dream scenario come draft day)

-we land the #2 pick and select Rubio
-S&T David Lee to Portland for R.Fernandez and Pryzbilla
-give Gortat a portion of the MLE
-let Nate walk

i could careless if we get McGrady for Hughes/Mobley or not....i'd cosign either way

Duhon/Rubio
R.Fernandez/Hughes
Chandler/QBrick
Gallo/Jefferies
Gortat/Pryzbilla

Here are the odds :
- #1 : 2.80%
- #2 : 3.26%
- #3 : 3.87%

In 2008, Chicago won the #1 pick despite being seeded #9 (1.7%).
In 2007, Portland won the #1 pick despite being seeded #7 (5.3%).
In 2005, Milwaukee won the #1 pick despite being seeded #6 (6.3%).

Basically it's time for #8!!!
 8 years ago '04        #5182
Kadroan 72 heat pts72
space
space
$29,774 | Props total: 3631 3631
 Born_Loser said:
Tracy McGrady is the ultimate Rent-A-Knick for Donnie Walsh and Mike D'Antoni. His $22.5 million salary comes off the books next July and if he can recover from microfracture knee surgery - I know that's a big if - McGrady could be the play-maker that D'Antoni covets. The Knicks could dump the expiring contracts of Larry Hughes and Cuttino Mobley on the Rockets to make the deal work and just like that Walsh could add an All-Star caliber talent who could make the Knicks a playoff contender and perhaps more attractive to LeBron James. -- NY Daily News
That wouldn't be a good trade. Nobody wants to play with T-Mac like they want to play with LeBron/Wade.

If I was the Knicks I'd trade for Michael Redd, he's a great scorer and shooter something the Knicks was missing the past couple of seasons.
 8 years ago '06        #5183
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,369 | Props total: 1353 1353
i rather have Brandon Jennings or Derozan, dont see the hype on rubio yet and i've watched him play plenty
i'll be happy with Tyrek Evans too 6'5 PG
Jeff Teague isnt a bad option either, i dont see us landing a top 5 pick

Last edited by Blah; 05-12-2009 at 07:02 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #5184
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Got this off facebook

From now until June 25, this blog will digest, dissect and offer plenty of perspective on the best possible options for the Knicks in this year's NBA Draft.

The next six weeks will feature rumors, trade proposals and just enough banter to drive both league executives and media members crazy.

Earl ClarkThere's a lot we won't know until next Tuesday's lottery, but here's one thing that's for certain: The Knicks can't draft Louisville forward Earl Clark.

Let me rephrase that; the Knicks can't even think about drafting Earl Clark.

Part of the fun of the overall draft experience is comparing college players to those already in the NBA. It's a little hobby we all love. I've made an obsessive habit out of it. But when the comparison for Earl Clark is Tim Thomas, you know you've got serious issues.

Like Thomas, Clark is 6-foot-10 and has a world of potential. There are moments of greatness, but also moments of purgatory. Too many times in the last three years, we saw Rick Pitino scratch his head and wonder how someone who has all the physical attributes to dominate college basketball is plagued by the maddening label of inconsistency.

We don't know who Donnie Walsh will move forward with on June 25, but we do know this: Don't go near Earl Clark; don't even think about it.

Last edited by Born_Loser; 05-12-2009 at 09:35 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #5185
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Got this off facebook

From now until June 25, this blog will digest, dissect and offer plenty of perspective on the best possible options for the Knicks in this year's NBA Draft.

The next six weeks will feature rumors, trade proposals and just enough banter to drive both league executives and media members crazy.

Earl ClarkThere's a lot we won't know until next Tuesday's lottery, but here's one thing that's for certain: The Knicks can't draft Louisville forward Earl Clark.

Let me rephrase that; the Knicks can't even think about drafting Earl Clark.

Part of the fun of the overall draft experience is comparing college players to those already in the NBA. It's a little hobby we all love. I've made an obsessive habit out of it. But when the comparison for Earl Clark is Tim Thomas, you know you've got serious issues.

Like Thomas, Clark is 6-foot-10 and has a world of potential. There are moments of greatness, but also moments of purgatory. Too many times in the last three years, we saw Rick Pitino scratch his head and wonder how someone who has all the physical attributes to dominate college basketball is plagued by the maddening label of inconsistency.

We don't know who Donnie Walsh will move forward with on June 25, but we do know this: Don't go near Earl Clark; don't even think about it.
i watched a lot of Lousiville this year and last (big Pitino fan) and Earl Clark isn't as bad as this facebook posting would lead you to believe. He's versatile and would fit in with the D'Antoni system.

But my favorite Lousiville player i would love to see on the knicks is definitely TWill...guys a stud
 05-13-2009, 02:42 PM         #5186
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 - Streetz - said:
i rather have Brandon Jennings or Derozan, dont see the hype on rubio yet and i've watched him play plenty
i'll be happy with Tyrek Evans too 6'5 PG
Jeff Teague isnt a bad option either, i dont see us landing a top 5 pick
yea as long as we dont get lawson or curry ill be happy
 8 years ago '06        #5187
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
assuming we get the 8th derozan will be gone and most likely jennings also, he sucks anyway so...

i want Evans if hes still available... if not then Flynn.......... DO NOT PICK CURRY!!!!!!!

when is the lottery anyways??
6 more days!

May 19th, next Tuesday
 8 years ago '04        #5188
space
space
The new center in the NBA is both strong and agile. There are no Dwight Howard clones out there. But there are players like Tyson Chandler, Samuel Dalembert, Mehmet Okur and David Lee, names that are going to be widely chased this off-season. Okur and Lee can become free agents, but Dallas afford either of them. However, the Mavs do have lots of a.ssets to dangle in sign-and-trade possibilities. Whether it's expiring contracts (Erick Dampier, Jerry Stackhouse, Josh Howard) or in-their-prime talent (Brandon Bass, Howard), Dallas has some chips that might interest trade partners. -- Dallas Morning News
 8 years ago '04        #5189
space
space
Maybe the Knicks didn't tell Stephen Curry they would pick him if they have the eighth pick in the NBA Draft, but it sounds as if he wishes they had. "That would be a dream come true," Curry told ESPN 1050 yesterday when asked about the possibility of being drafted to New York. "One, to play with an NBA jersey; two, to play at Madison Square Garden every night; three, to play in front of the greatest NBA fans -- I think it would be something I would look forward to and I would work very hard to help my team, if that was the case, to be better," he said. "I think, with my pointguard skills, I could add a lot to the New York Knicks." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #5190
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
i will only accept curry if we can get another pick
 8 years ago '07        #5191
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Born_Loser said:
Maybe the Knicks didn't tell Stephen Curry they would pick him if they have the eighth pick in the NBA Draft, but it sounds as if he wishes they had. "That would be a dream come true," Curry told ESPN 1050 yesterday when asked about the possibility of being drafted to New York. "One, to play with an NBA jersey; two, to play at Madison Square Garden every night; three, to play in front of the greatest NBA fans -- I think it would be something I would look forward to and I would work very hard to help my team, if that was the case, to be better," he said. "I think, with my pointguard skills, I could add a lot to the New York Knicks." -- NY Post
He put in work in the d**ky V classic....Had west VA under pressure at the end of the game when I went to see him play...that would be a good look for us tho either way but I want Blake Griffin....Fukk that
 8 years ago '04        #5192
space
space
If the Knicks beat the odds and surge to No. 1 or 2, they are expected to take Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio, the 19-year-old phenom whom Mike D'Antoni faced in the 2008 Olympics. Blake Griffin, the bullish Oklahoma forward, is the consensus No. 1 pick, but the Knicks prefer the Spanish playmaker. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '07        #5193
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Born_Loser said:
If the Knicks beat the odds and surge to No. 1 or 2, they are expected to take Spanish point guard Ricky Rubio, the 19-year-old phenom whom Mike D'Antoni faced in the 2008 Olympics. Blake Griffin, the bullish Oklahoma forward, is the consensus No. 1 pick, but the Knicks prefer the Spanish playmaker. -- NY Post

i would k!ll myself if we take another Euro
 8 years ago '04        #5194
space
space
The Suns are expected to make Amare Stoudemire and Shaquille O'Neal available in trades this offseason, just as they did ahead of the February trade deadline.

Sources say the Suns will listen to pitches for Steve Nash, even though they aren't motivated to deal him.

Portland, Golden State, Toronto, New York and Houston are five teams that are either readying or contemplating bids for Nash.

"I have no interest in trading him," Kerr said Monday. "I've said many times that our interest is re-signing him. Steve is the face of our franchise. I think everybody knows that we would love to be able to extend his contract so that he retires a Sun."
 8 years ago '04        #5195
space
space
 BxCastro said:
i would k!ll myself if we take another Euro

just tell me where to mail the rope
 8 years ago '06        #5196
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:

just tell me where to mail the rope
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #5197
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:
i knew you would come since the Rubio Bat Signal was put up, i aint know it would be this fast though
 8 years ago '06        #5198
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
i knew you would come since the Rubio Bat Signal was put up, i aint know it would be this fast though
come on man....u know them alerts get texted right to my phone...LMAO
 8 years ago '04        #5199
space
space
oh yeah, can't believe i forgot about this s**t...not sure if anybody gets emailed stuff from the knicks website....i had the direct link but if you check out the site you might be able to find this contest

anyway, the contest is If You Can Guess The Knicks Draft Position + Who They Pick With That Pick, you get 2 free tickets

if you win, i better get that other ticket for hooking that up lmfao
 8 years ago '04        #5200
space
space
REWIND!!!!!

my bad, confused the email i got and where i really got it from, it's on Facebook

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
40 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
170 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
88 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
79 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING First Official Trailers
186 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
144 comments
23 hours ago