New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 128
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
83 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside Something u may have missed from tonights game
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 56
Video inside Does she have pants on!?? 🙄
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '06        #501
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 one1bean said:
I have to show yall new york knicks fans some props... Im a big Miami Heat fan and I missed all those Alonzo Mourning and Patrick Ewing battles...Maybe one day the rivalry will start again between the Knicks and the Heat..




[pic - click to view]

how bout when we beat ya in the 2nd round of the playoffs......lol


:rolleyes:

ahhhh pipe dreams
 10 years ago '04        #502
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
how bout when we beat ya in the 2nd round of the playoffs......lol


:rolleyes:

ahhhh pipe dreams
fu*k YEAH


my fav rivalry of ALL TIME is the Knicks vs. Heat

needed to know how to f!ght if you want to join either of those teams in the 90's

which is probably why both teams got Anthony Mason aka Bill Duke


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





been showing these 2 n*ggas look alike for years and nobody caught it yet, maybe these pics will help


Last edited by Born_Loser; 03-16-2007 at 01:00 PM..
 10 years ago '06        #503
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
fu*k YEAH


my fav rivalry of ALL TIME is the Knicks vs. Heat

needed to know how to f!ght if you want to join either of those teams in the 90's

which is probably why both teams got Anthony Mason aka Bill Duke


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]





been showing these 2 n*ggas look alike for years and nobody caught it yet, maybe these pics will help
:applause: :applause: :applause:

damn, they got the same eyes....


(MAURY POVICH VOICE)

"Bill Duke....you ARE the father"



You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Born_Loser again.
 10 years ago '06        #504
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
we gotta win this game.....

we have the same record as the magic and pacers, this will put us back to the 8 spot
 03-16-2007, 06:12 PM         #505
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
whats good wit a FREE BALKMAN t-shirt...hit me up and lemme know
hmmm I don't know..Free no, $42 yes.

I looked at the remaining schedule, and I doubt the Knicks are making the playoffs..
 10 years ago '06        #506
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
the $42 is worth it, i've seen his work in the dress code section
 10 years ago '06        #507
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
wow..........knicks are finally playing to their full potential right now
 10 years ago '06        #508
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
@malik rose pullin players down by their jersey and getting away with it twice
 03-16-2007, 08:33 PM         #509
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NY State of Mind

[pic - click to view]

 10 years ago '06        #510
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
i hope a bus slides on ice and hits francis
 10 years ago '06        #511
ItIsWhatItIs 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,563 | Props total: 35 35
 TheKidHypno' said:
i hope a bus slides on ice and hits francis
yeah man, terrible shot, still had 4+ seconds left and he noticed dat
 10 years ago '06        #512
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 ItIsWhatItIs said:
yeah man, terrible shot, still had 4+ seconds left and he noticed dat
there was no reason to go out for a 3 he could have gone to the lane for 2 and ot, but no he wanted to try and the a fu*king hero again

i say ship his a.ss to the clippers so he can be with his butt buddy cuttino mobley again
 10 years ago '04        #513
K1 68 heat pts68
space
avatar space
space
$11,493 | Props total: 150 150
Francis is the best player on the Knicks.
 03-17-2007, 11:22 AM         #514
knicks5064 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cpalmer1 said:
hmmm I don't know..Free no, $42 yes.

I looked at the remaining schedule, and I doubt the Knicks are making the playoffs..
Had to get this off my chest...

Before I watched last nights game I would have asked what schedule you were looking at because the Knicks have one of the easiest remaining schedules in the league. I was at last nights game and it honestly changed my perspective dramatically as a Knicks fan. I go to PSU and thanks to the Knicks horrible season last year, not a single game has been nationally televised. I follow the games on the internet, watch the live updates on espn if im not busy or check the post game on Knicks.com. Watching them live is an entire other story. Last night the Knicks had me :banghead: in disgrace. The Knicks blow an 18 point lead with the garden straight bumping. Deafening 'defense' chants had the garden shaking yet the Knicks were embarrassingly outscored in the 4th. Personally I blame the loss on Isiah for a horrible fourth quarter. For close to six minutes in the beginning of the fourth this was the Knicks roster: Marbury, Nate Rob, Balkman, Malik Rose, and Eddy Curry, need i say more? But its not just Isiah's fault.
Marbury - NY loves you but the team lives and dies on your inconsistency
Francis - I'm sorry your even here but at least your trying out there
Jeffries - I can't believe we pay you 6 mil to play defense. your a starter and you average 4 points a game, learn to score please.
Frye - Your 6'11" 140 lbs. gain some weight if you honestly want to play power forward in the NBA
Curry - You can't play defense, and your post game basically sucks unless the baskets are handed to you on a silver plater. Can somebody remind me how many draft picks we wasted on this bum
Balkman - possibly the best role player on the team. Good defender and rebounder
Nate Rob - the fans love you to death, work on your shot and the Knicks will keep you around
Rose - face it old man, your a hacker with a lousy shot can we please get him off this team
Collins - honestly not sure what to say, another good defender but never gonna play much behind Marbury and Jeffries
Cato & James - both of you are perfect examples why just because your huge doesnt make you remotely good players
richardson - im tired of complaining so just keep draining them 3s
Lee and Crawford - please heal fast so we can put Frye at small forward where he belongs and crawford can score 20 off the bench

That was fun and now let's face it fans. We're stuck with this team for the next five years thanks to Isiah signing players with these huge contracts. Lets hope these young players can turn this team around or the Knicks are gonna be bad for a long long time.
 03-17-2007, 10:46 PM         #515
rhymeaj 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
somebody buy ewing a hip replacement and some new knees...sign that n*gga back..and we are good to go
 10 years ago '06        #516
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
we gotta beat the raps sometime this year......frye's having a good game 10 pts in the first quarter
 10 years ago '04        #517
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
 TheKidHypno' said:
we gotta beat the raps sometime this year......frye's having a good game 10 pts in the first quarter
looks like ur wish is your command
 03-18-2007, 02:31 PM         #518
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 knicks5064 said:
Had to get this off my chest...

Before I watched last nights game I would have asked what schedule you were looking at because the Knicks have one of the easiest remaining schedules in the league. I was at last nights game and it honestly changed my perspective dramatically as a Knicks fan. I go to PSU and thanks to the Knicks horrible season last year, not a single game has been nationally televised. I follow the games on the internet, watch the live updates on espn if im not busy or check the post game on Knicks.com. Watching them live is an entire other story. Last night the Knicks had me :banghead: in disgrace. The Knicks blow an 18 point lead with the garden straight bumping. Deafening 'defense' chants had the garden shaking yet the Knicks were embarrassingly outscored in the 4th. Personally I blame the loss on Isiah for a horrible fourth quarter. For close to six minutes in the beginning of the fourth this was the Knicks roster: Marbury, Nate Rob, Balkman, Malik Rose, and Eddy Curry, need i say more? But its not just Isiah's fault.
Marbury - NY loves you but the team lives and dies on your inconsistency
Francis - I'm sorry your even here but at least your trying out there
Jeffries - I can't believe we pay you 6 mil to play defense. your a starter and you average 4 points a game, learn to score please.
Frye - Your 6'11" 140 lbs. gain some weight if you honestly want to play power forward in the NBA
Curry - You can't play defense, and your post game basically sucks unless the baskets are handed to you on a silver plater. Can somebody remind me how many draft picks we wasted on this bum
Balkman - possibly the best role player on the team. Good defender and rebounder
Nate Rob - the fans love you to death, work on your shot and the Knicks will keep you around
Rose - face it old man, your a hacker with a lousy shot can we please get him off this team
Collins - honestly not sure what to say, another good defender but never gonna play much behind Marbury and Jeffries
Cato & James - both of you are perfect examples why just because your huge doesnt make you remotely good players
richardson - im tired of complaining so just keep draining them 3s
Lee and Crawford - please heal fast so we can put Frye at small forward where he belongs and crawford can score 20 off the bench

That was fun and now let's face it fans. We're stuck with this team for the next five years thanks to Isiah signing players with these huge contracts. Lets hope these young players can turn this team around or the Knicks are gonna be bad for a long long time.
Another person Cpalmerized..
Good win today. what happened? TJ ford and Bosh didn't play?

The only why the Knicks make the Playoffs is that other teams do worst.
And if they do so what! they will get embarrassed..

PS I'm a Knick Fan


Last edited by cpalmer1; 03-18-2007 at 02:32 PM..
 03-18-2007, 02:35 PM         #519
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yall seen this? I thread jacked Marbury impersonating Stephen A.
 10 years ago '04        #520
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
avatar space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
 cpalmer1 said:
Another person Cpalmerized..
Good win today. what happened? TJ ford and Bosh didn't play?

The only why the Knicks make the Playoffs is that other teams do worst.
And if they do so what! they will get embarrassed..

PS I'm a Knick Fan
you sure you're a knicks fan???
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
81 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
79 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Dec 6 - 'Fight For $15' Minimum Wage, McDonald's Unveils Job-Replacing Self-Se..
123 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 10
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
109 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
269 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
 8
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
74 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 7
Samsung’s Galaxy S8 might not have a headphone jack
54 comments
2 days ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy