most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
33 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
141 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '06        #5141
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Curry reminds me of another Kevin Martin, a midget version but still a Martin....still don't want him as our pick (unless we lose out on certain ppl) but if god wants to bless NY with another pick, i got no problem with him being that second pick

if you don't like, just suck my Gallo

sig worthy
 8 years ago '07        #5142
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Born_Loser said:
Despite an upsurge of chatter claiming Donnie Walsh only has eyes for Chris Mullin -- a couple NBA observers a.ssert the apparently departing Warriors VP has been promised the Knicks' GM job -- this is untrue, according to the team president. In all probability, it will happen in spite of how highly Walsh regards senior VP Glen Grunwald; because, should the Knicks ever recoup esteem in the standings, Donnie's chosen one will succeed him when he retires. His $5 million per contract expires in April 2011, at which time Walsh will have just turned 70. Though Mullin (if free) unquestionably will be among the top three candidates along with Billy King and Billy Knight -- Walsh has Indiana Pacers affections and connections with all three -- you had better believe there has been no conversation with Chris; tampering could cost the Knicks a No. 1 pick. So, naturally, there has been no commitment. -- NY Post

I don't want Mullin @ all in our front office...he spends like a mad man and makes dumb GM moves

Born_Loser said:
Curry reminds me of another Kevin Martin, a midget version but still a Martin....still don't want him as our pick (unless we lose out on certain ppl) but if god wants to bless NY with another pick, i got no problem with him being that second pick

if you don't like, just suck my Gallo

I concur...Im not sold on Curry especially if have nate
 8 years ago '06        #5143
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
D-Lee Mix i seen on RealGM...

8 years ago '08        #5144
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,891 | Props total: 5648 5648
Curry reminds me more of a reggie miller/rip hamilton type player
 8 years ago '06        #5145
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
D-Lee Mix i seen on RealGM...

Leesus Christ

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #5146
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,710 | Props total: 2231 2231
time for the weekly mock draft picks based on our standing, 8th pick....

DraftExpress.com
Demar DeRozan - NBA Comparison: Vince Carter/Gerald Green
Aran Smith - 8/2/2007
Strengths: An absolutely jaw dropping type of physical specimen His explosiveness is on the elite level for the NBA Already has a strong body and will only get stronger as his frame continues to fill out, so he'll be able to finish without any strength issues His game has improved tremendously in the past year. He now has a package of offensive skills including the ability to create shots off the dribble as well as range out to college three Has developed slick ball handling ability with a mean crossover, which he uses well to get by opponents to the basket or for setting up his outside j His perimeter shot has become fairly consistent, and his scoring ability has significantly increased Really excels on the break finishing with acrobatic dunks Uses his strong body well to take the ball inside against weaker athletes His basketball IQ has developed to where he has a good idea of when to drive, shoot or pass and takes what the defense gives him

Weaknesses: Needs to become more consistent overall. Does not always play up to his abilities Must gain experience and develop more of a k!ller instinct. He's competitive, but can go through the motions when he's not on his game Has superstar potential, but must continue to work hard and not buy into his own hype to get there His ability to set up teammates and passing game could show some improvement Must learn to play with more intensity defensively His outside shot has become reliable but his midrange game can still improve His first steep is good, but not as quick as some of the NBA's top 2-guards.

NBAdraft.net
Earl Clark -
NBA Comparison: Boris Diaw/Danny Granger
Aran Smith - 11/29/2007
Strengths: Clark is a rare breed of SF who makes those around him better with his great vision and unselfish passing ability ... Has prototypical small forward dimensions with long arms and a strong wiry frame, a very bouncy athlete ... He has shown a great deal of improvement from his freshman to sophomore seasons in both his body and game, a tribute to his strong work ethic and desire ... Hits the glass extremely hard, his long arms and explosive leaping ability make him a Windex man. His added strength has given him the ability to battle inside with bigger players ... Has very good touch and form on his shot. Similar to Danny Granger with his all around skills: passing, ball handling and shooting ... His versatility sets him apart from most small forwards as he has the ball handling and passing ability to create shots for himself and teammates ...

Weaknesses: Showed a solid touch in his freshman year hitting 37% from 3, but on a low volume of shots (10-27). He still must extend his range and develop better consistency on his shot. If he works hard at it, there's no reason why he can't be a quality 3 point shooter at the next level. But it will require a lot of work as the difference between the current college and pro 3 point line is huge ... His shot off the dribble is improved but still needs work. He's better at scoring off garbage baskets and on the break than pulling up off the dribble ... Not a real outgoing kid, one of those guys who leads by example. He has gained confidence and improved in this area but will need to become more vocal as his role with the team expands ... Must focus more attention to the defensive end of the floor. Should gather more steals considering his length and athleticism.

Realgm.com
James Harden - NBA Comparison: Manu Ginobili
Aran Smith - 9/21/2007
Strengths: Crafty player with great vision and offensive skills For a player entering college his skills are advanced. Smooth. Can shoot, handle and pass Elevates his teammates with great vision and unselfish play Clutch player. A leader, who has the ability to will his team to victory. Similar to Manu Ginobili, he is a tremendous team player who would rather win and score 10 than lose and score 40 Very cerebral. Does an excellent job of breaking down opponents and taking what the defense gives him Can stroke it from outside as well as get by his man and take it to the rim Has worked extremely hard over the summer to gain strength and muscle mass

Weaknesses: His body type is deceiving as it appears to be soft and uncut Listed at 6-4, he's likely close to 6-5 but still on the short side for a 2-guard Can improve the consistency of his outside shooting His quickness and athleticism, while good wont stand out on the next level First step and his explosiveness aren't at an elite level A decent defender who doesn't gamble much, but his lack of great foot speed limits his ability as a lock down guy A terrific leader who can improve by becoming more vocal

Notes: Considered the top guard prospect in his class from the West Coast. Helped lead Pump and Run Elite to win the 2006 Las Vegas adidas Super 64 championship beating a DC a.ssault team consisting of Michael Beasley, Nolan Smith and Austin Freeman
 8 years ago '06        #5147
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
Leesus Christ

:agreement6:
no matter what happens in the offseason, whether he goes or stays, LEEsus Christ will forever be his name!

8 years ago '04        #5148
space
space
David Lee does not want to change out of his Knicks uniform this July. "I wouldn't say I'm uneasy, but there's definitely more doubt than past years," Lee told The Post. "I think I'll be here in New York. This is where I want to be. I expect other teams will be very interested. We're open to all offers."... Lee led the NBA in double-doubles this past season with 65 and his marketability will soar if he re-signs in New York. Sources say GM Donnie Walsh wants to sign him but not if Lee's asking price is $10 million per year. It's doubtful he'll get that offer, with most teams saving cap room for 2010. "My job is done," Lee said. "It's up to Mr. Walsh and [agent Mark] Bartlestein. They've worked together for a long time." Ben's Take: We will find out how much David Lee wants to live in New York. What would Lee do if Sacramento calls with a big money offer? -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #5149
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
David Lee does not want to change out of his Knicks uniform this July. "I wouldn't say I'm uneasy, but there's definitely more doubt than past years," Lee told The Post. "I think I'll be here in New York. This is where I want to be. I expect other teams will be very interested. We're open to all offers."... Lee led the NBA in double-doubles this past season with 65 and his marketability will soar if he re-signs in New York. Sources say GM Donnie Walsh wants to sign him but not if Lee's asking price is $10 million per year. It's doubtful he'll get that offer, with most teams saving cap room for 2010. "My job is done," Lee said. "It's up to Mr. Walsh and [agent Mark] Bartlestein. They've worked together for a long time." Ben's Take: We will find out how much David Lee wants to live in New York. What would Lee do if Sacramento calls with a big money offer? -- NY Post
if its anything more than $7-8mil per year......:greetings10:

hopefully Walsh doesn't let Nate and/or Lee walk for nothing. We better work out a sign-and-trade at the very least and get a pick or two out of it.
 8 years ago '06        #5150
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,346 | Props total: 1314 1314
 Born_Loser said:
time for the weekly mock draft picks based on our standing, 8th pick....

DraftExpress.com
Demar DeRozan - NBA Comparison: Vince Carter/Gerald Green
Aran Smith - 8/2/2007
Strengths: An absolutely jaw dropping type of physical specimen His explosiveness is on the elite level for the NBA Already has a strong body and will only get stronger as his frame continues to fill out, so he'll be able to finish without any strength issues His game has improved tremendously in the past year. He now has a package of offensive skills including the ability to create shots off the dribble as well as range out to college three Has developed slick ball handling ability with a mean crossover, which he uses well to get by opponents to the basket or for setting up his outside j His perimeter shot has become fairly consistent, and his scoring ability has significantly increased Really excels on the break finishing with acrobatic dunks Uses his strong body well to take the ball inside against weaker athletes His basketball IQ has developed to where he has a good idea of when to drive, shoot or pass and takes what the defense gives him

Weaknesses: Needs to become more consistent overall. Does not always play up to his abilities Must gain experience and develop more of a k!ller instinct. He's competitive, but can go through the motions when he's not on his game Has superstar potential, but must continue to work hard and not buy into his own hype to get there His ability to set up teammates and passing game could show some improvement Must learn to play with more intensity defensively His outside shot has become reliable but his midrange game can still improve His first steep is good, but not as quick as some of the NBA's top 2-guards.

NBAdraft.net
Earl Clark -
NBA Comparison: Boris Diaw/Danny Granger
Aran Smith - 11/29/2007
Strengths: Clark is a rare breed of SF who makes those around him better with his great vision and unselfish passing ability ... Has prototypical small forward dimensions with long arms and a strong wiry frame, a very bouncy athlete ... He has shown a great deal of improvement from his freshman to sophomore seasons in both his body and game, a tribute to his strong work ethic and desire ... Hits the glass extremely hard, his long arms and explosive leaping ability make him a Windex man. His added strength has given him the ability to battle inside with bigger players ... Has very good touch and form on his shot. Similar to Danny Granger with his all around skills: passing, ball handling and shooting ... His versatility sets him apart from most small forwards as he has the ball handling and passing ability to create shots for himself and teammates ...

Weaknesses: Showed a solid touch in his freshman year hitting 37% from 3, but on a low volume of shots (10-27). He still must extend his range and develop better consistency on his shot. If he works hard at it, there's no reason why he can't be a quality 3 point shooter at the next level. But it will require a lot of work as the difference between the current college and pro 3 point line is huge ... His shot off the dribble is improved but still needs work. He's better at scoring off garbage baskets and on the break than pulling up off the dribble ... Not a real outgoing kid, one of those guys who leads by example. He has gained confidence and improved in this area but will need to become more vocal as his role with the team expands ... Must focus more attention to the defensive end of the floor. Should gather more steals considering his length and athleticism.

Realgm.com
James Harden - NBA Comparison: Manu Ginobili
Aran Smith - 9/21/2007
Strengths: Crafty player with great vision and offensive skills For a player entering college his skills are advanced. Smooth. Can shoot, handle and pass Elevates his teammates with great vision and unselfish play Clutch player. A leader, who has the ability to will his team to victory. Similar to Manu Ginobili, he is a tremendous team player who would rather win and score 10 than lose and score 40 Very cerebral. Does an excellent job of breaking down opponents and taking what the defense gives him Can stroke it from outside as well as get by his man and take it to the rim Has worked extremely hard over the summer to gain strength and muscle mass

Weaknesses: His body type is deceiving as it appears to be soft and uncut Listed at 6-4, he's likely close to 6-5 but still on the short side for a 2-guard Can improve the consistency of his outside shooting His quickness and athleticism, while good wont stand out on the next level First step and his explosiveness aren't at an elite level A decent defender who doesn't gamble much, but his lack of great foot speed limits his ability as a lock down guy A terrific leader who can improve by becoming more vocal

Notes: Considered the top guard prospect in his class from the West Coast. Helped lead Pump and Run Elite to win the 2006 Las Vegas adidas Super 64 championship beating a DC a.ssault team consisting of Michael Beasley, Nolan Smith and Austin Freeman
either one of them dudes would be good for us
 8 years ago '04        #5151
space
space
for those wondering who will be in the upcoming draft so far, both american and international

8 years ago '04        #5152
space
space
Eddy Curry and his agent have arranged for the big man to head to Detroit this off-season to lose weight, get his body in shape, and regain control of his basketball career.

Curry's Twitter message was as follows: "In detroit with my uncle "WES" I'm spending the summer here working out. Wish me luck!!!"

Curry is referring to William "Wes" Wesley, the man who is a key catalyst and deal-maker in the world of the NBA.

Wesley is also a close friend of LeBron James. Curry and James have the same agent, Leon Rose.
 8 years ago '04        #5153
space
space
Knicks forward Danailo Gallinari's goal is to revisit that feeling, albeit at the Garden -- but healthy. A little more than two weeks removed from arthroscopic back surgery to releave the pain in his lower back that limited his rookie season to 28 games, Gallinari wants to be ready to play full-bore by training camp in five months, if not by July's summer league season. After two weeks of rest, he began his rehab Wednesday -- little more than stretching and massage -- with the date he begins running and other basketball-related activities still to be determined. But, he says, since the surgery he's been sleeping, a lot, something he didn't do much after injuring the back in the first half of his first summer league game last year. He still also feels what he calls "discomfort" in one leg he says he's been told is "normal" post-surgery and eventually will go away. "Hopefully I'm going to be perfect in the next two, three months and be ready for training camp," he said. -- Bergen Record
 8 years ago '07        #5154
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,527 | Props total: 956 956
I'll like Derozan or Harden, I like Earl Clark as well but I watched a lotta Louisville games and I don't think he's going to be a all-star or superstar like that, he has alotta potential I think though and can be a triple threat but he has no handle though, and his jumper is kinda trash, I think he'll be a good defender in the league and a good starting SF, but nothing special.

Harden, I think he can be nice, maybe like a Bayless kind of player and can be a all star in the future, he'll fit nicely in our system.

Derozan, I like him cuz of his athleticism, he's a project but he has a lotta potential, I think he can be really good if he gets brought up good, being around good coaching and players that are going to help him and grow his game and s**t if u kno what i mean.

Don't get me wrong though on what i said about Clark, I wouldn't mind getting him but we got Wilson, maybe we can move him into the 2, Clark at the 3, Gallo at the 4, damn that s**t ill make our team mad tall
 8 years ago '07        #5155
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
with no wall its rubio or bust
 8 years ago '07        #5156
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
i want rubio
 8 years ago '07        #5157
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
21 Reasons Why Knicks Shouldn't Break Bank With David Lee

David Lee was ranked 11th in season FIC and 'deserved' to make a salary of $18.1M in 2008-09. Generously, I think he is worth half that much, approximately $9M and change. So in honor of 42 being reduced in value two times, here are 21 reasons why the Knicks shouldn't go crazy trying to keep David Lee.

1. There is no player on the Knicks' roster worth keeping if it means compromising the odds of signing you know who.

2. The Knicks were a net 1.8 points per 100 possessions better without David Lee during the 2008-09 season, with the difference being defensively.

3. As Lee's usage rate has increased, his offensive rating has declined in each of the past two seasons after topping out at 127 in 06-07. It decreased to a still very solid 118 this season, which was 14th in the NBA.

4. His propensity to shoot jumpers increased this season and his eFG% was just 35.2%, compared to 44.5% for Amare Stoudemire, 41.6% for David West and 41.6% for LaMarcus Aldridge.

5. How will LeBron, Gallinari and Lee effectively share the floor together, particularly on defense?

6. While he is an efficient offensive player, his scoring is almost entirely predicated on a.ssisted opportunities, with 64% of his inside shots and 75% of his jumpers (each on the very high end of the NBA).

7. A pairing of Lee and Galinari at the two forward positions will be the NBA's worst defensive pairing outside of when Mike Dunleavy and Troy Murphy played those positions for Golden State.

8. He is clearly a rebound stat padder; there is virtually no difference in how effectively the Knicks rebound with or without him on the floor.

9. The difference between his defensive rebound percentage and offensive percentage, further suggest he wouldn't be such a prolific rebounder if he played for another club.

10. If the Knicks are able to sign a second max player in 2010, there is a chance that the player will be either Chris Bosh or Amare Stoudemire.

11. He's not really David Wright material.

12. Lee has only blocked 94 shots in 8040 career minutes, which works out to be one for every 86 minutes of floor time. There will never be any talk about avoiding Signor Bargnani's neighborhood, but he had 97 blocks last season alone.

13. He is not an especially skilled passer.

14. The Knicks have posted 111 wins and 217 losses over the four seasons off Lee's tenure with the club. To his credit, Lee has certainly had more to do with the 111 wins than the 217 losses.

15. Josh Smith could only muster $58.5 million over five years from the Grizzlies as a restricted free agent last summer on a day in which the Dow Jones closed at 11,782.35.

16. The majority of Lee's offense comes on pick and rolls to the bucket.

17. Andrew Bogut's extension was worth $60M over five-years.

18. Lee is not a reliable offensive threat in the low-post, scoring mainly on pick and slip situations.

19. Lee's Roland Rating (82games.com statistic developed by Roland Beech) was -0.8, which was behind Nate Robinson, Jamal Crawford, Zach Randolph, Tim Thomas, Danilo Gallinari and Al Harrington. Overall, Lee was ranked 135th out of the 198 players that played a minimum of 35% of team minutes.

20. At the end of the season, Mike D'Antoni mentioned Danilo Gallinari and Wilson Chandler as the two players he was 'enthused' about heading into the future, but made no mention of Lee. He has consistently appeared reluctant to anoint Lee as the right kind of player for his system.

21. There is no player on the Knicks' roster worth keeping if it means compromising the odds of signing you know who.

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 05-04-2009 at 08:16 PM..
 05-06-2009, 06:55 AM         #5158
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lebron IS NOT COMING TO THE KNICKS,

we need Stephon Curry he is the TRUTH.
 8 years ago '04        #5159
space
space
The Post has learned Allan Houston has been tabbed to sit on the dais in Secaucus, to represent the Knicks in the May 19 lottery that will determine their draft order. Houston sat on the dais in 2003 during the LeBron James Lottery and the Knicks landed the No. 9 pick, which they used on bust Michael Sweetney. Never have the Knicks needed more luck than in this lottery. Head coach Mike D'Antoni declined to go this year after he sat on the dais last May and the Knicks fell from fifth position to No. 6. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '06        #5160
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,384 | Props total: 65 65
yo guys going to the draft this year????

depending on our pick # i might come up for that week

id just need help on getting a ticket if ticketmaster doesnt have that presale
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
69 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
219 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 6 - Tom Ford Thinks All Men Should Be Penetrated At Least Once
275 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
249 comments
20 hours ago