New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Carrier to spend millions on automation, plans lay off for workers Tr..
99 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Basquiat Cole Genius CONFIRMED:"Album Is Largely From A Perspective Th..
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside J Cole got ETHERED by a hotel chain
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside QUAVO responds 2 SOULJA BOI Robbing him of his CHAIN wit VVS I color di..
50 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #5101
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Jason Kidd will be a free agent this summer and the Knicks will be interested, according to Alan Hahn of Newsday.

They likely would offer him the mid-level exception for a short-term deal.

Kidd will give the point guard position some much needed depth and the Knicks hope he will also help lure free agents who will want to play with him.
 8 years ago '04        #5102
space
space
New York plans on upgrading their point guard position, pushing Chris Duhon to a reserve position, the New York Daily News is reporting.

The Knicks signed Duhon from Chicago with the idea of making him a backup, but with Stephon Marbury banished from the team he quickly earned the starting job and excelled.

According to the report, a trade is not out of the question since Duhon is entering the final year of his contract.
 8 years ago '04        #5103
space
space
Knick forward Al Harrington surpassed 10,000 career points during Sunday's loss to the Miami Heat, the team's official website is reporting.

Harrington passed the milestone when he drilled a 13-foot jumper for his 17th point less than three minutes into the third quarter. He has now amassed 10,005 career points in 727 games with Indiana, Atlanta, Golden State and New York.

“It was a long time coming, but I wish I could have did it and got a win,” Harrington said. “I guess that’s a lot of points and I am happy that I got to accomplish that, but I wish we would have won the game.”
 04-14-2009, 09:19 PM         #5104
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
there are conflicting reports regarding the draft status of jonny flynn that came out today....apparently on espn jim boeheim said that he is still 50/50...but according to theknicksblog and syracuse.com it looks as if lebron james has done a successful job of recruiting flynn for his agent leon rose who was on campus last week to give a lecture.....idk which way to lean but apparently lebron loves flynn as do the knicks.

ive been talking about this all year and would LOVE to see flynn in a knicks uniform....he is a big fan and cant wait to workout for us....this could also potentially lure lebron in a few years...what do you think?
 8 years ago '07        #5105
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 183 183
...sry i havent posted that much lately fellas... work is kicking my a.ss...

nyknicks19.... flynn is one of the prospective PGs i would want to see on the team... BUT we shouldn't use our lotto pick on a PG unless it's jennings or rubio...

in no particular order ricky rubio, brandon jennings, ty lawson, nick calathes, jonny flynn, eric maynor and maybe greivis vasquez (but he's so damn streaky and emotional...) or patty mills (i need to see tape of him)
 8 years ago '07        #5106
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$11,535 | Props total: 961 961
I got a feeling were going to get a high pick in the draft this year! I might of said the same s**t last year but now I fully understand on how that lottery works, s**t is rigorous
 8 years ago '06        #5107
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
we need to seal the deal with a HUGE loss tonight, thus giving us the 8th place spot in the lottery over the T-Craps....

looking forward to this offseason!
 8 years ago '08        #5108
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,914 | Props total: 5672 5672
There's a couple of pg's that might get picked in da 1st round and kinda early,dont know if the knicks would draft one tho
 8 years ago '06        #5109
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 dj ac said:
There's a couple of pg's that might get picked in da 1st round and kinda early,dont know if the knicks would draft one tho
all the word out of Knicks camp is that they are definitely look into landing a PG in this draft....

Rubio, Flynn, Lawson, Calathes, Maynor (in that order)

*i'm not a fan of Jennings whatsoever (for this system), as well as Evans and Teague...these guys are all combo guards...we need a TRUE point
 8 years ago '07        #5110
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
yes we need a TRUE PG this draft...someone who will lead this team at the pg postition for the next 5-10 yrs... heres my list in order:

Knicks Draft List
John Wall
Ricky Rubio
Brandon Jennings
Johnny Flynn
Ty Lawson
Eric Maynor

but if we somehow pull a chicago its griffin all day

THE DO NOT DRAFT LIST
Stephen Curry...

all i want is a true point guard and im pretty sure we'll get one ... the only way ill be pissed about this draft is if we pick stephon curry (smh @ him being 2 cancers in one, StephON and Eddy Curry)

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 04-16-2009 at 01:14 AM..
 8 years ago '07        #5111
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
yes we need a TRUE PG this draft...someone who will lead this team at the pg postition for the next 5-10 yrs... heres my list in order:

Knicks Draft List
John Wall
Ricky Rubio
Brandon Jennings
Johnny Flynn
Ty Lawson
Eric Maynor

THE DO NOT DRAFT LIST
Stephen Curry...

all i want is a true point guard and im pretty sure we'll get one ... the only way ill be pissed about this draft is if we pick stephon curry (smh @ him being 2 cancers in one, StephON and Eddy Curry)
I'm with you, I want Wall (if he enters the draft I'll pray every night that the Knicks land him) or Rubio. I don't want any of the others, I'm not really feeling them for this team. If we do go after them, I would trade the first pick and fall back for a pick around the 13-17th to pay cheaper and also receive a 2nd round pick for one of those guys (Lawson, Flynn, Maynor) Jennings is probably top 5, I don't really want him, but I'll settle for him if we can't get Rubio or Wall (first 2 options of mine) I do-NOT want Curry at all, whatsoever, I would rather trade the 1st round and receive a future first round pick (next year) since this draft class is wack anyway
 8 years ago '07        #5112
space
space
I hope we get Rubio, get that international connection going between Rube and Gallo
 04-16-2009, 10:43 AM         #5113
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

id do anything to make flynn a knick
 04-16-2009, 05:21 PM         #5114
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top plays from Last game vs Nets

... x#JOSC_TOP
 8 years ago '07        #5115
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,787 | Props total: 2719 2719
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 Truth B T0ld said:

Knicks Draft List
John Wall
Ricky Rubio
Brandon Jennings
Johnny Flynn
Ty Lawson
Eric Maynor

THE DO NOT DRAFT LIST
Stephen Curry...

john wall :agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #5116
space
space
damn, gone for like a week and it's mad quiet over here....making the playoffs are overrated anyway, :(

In a radio interview on Friday, Donnie Walsh seemed upbeat about the recovery of Danilo Gallinari after back surgery on a bulging disc.

Reportedly, the doctors found what they expected and were able to perform a procedure to eliminate the nerve pain that hampered Gallinari in his rookie season.
 8 years ago '04        #5117
space
space
In interviews with the media on Thursday, Donnie Walsh sounded excited about the NBA draft in June, apparently believing this year's class is stronger than most are projecting.

Walsh thinks he can improve the Knicks' roster even though he will be reluctant to take on contracts that will cut into the team's cap room for the summer of 2010.

Regarding the skepticism of beat reporters, Walsh stated that the media "said the same thing to me, that I wouldn't be able to get enough money for 2010, but we did."

Walsh also complimented New York fans on their understanding of the salary cap and ability to see the Knicks' long-term plan.

"They act like they understand, which is surprising, because I've never seen a town understand a cap like this one," Walsh said.
 8 years ago '04        #5118
space
space
RECORD WISE MOCK DRAFT PICKS
NBADRAFT.net - Gerald Henderson

NBA Comparison: Latrell Sprewell
Aran Smith - 9/8/2007
Strengths: Wing with excellent combination of athleticism and skills Should turn into a star at Duke, with his ability to score and contribute in a multitude of ways Can break players down off the dribble, as well as score around the basket Very fluid and explosive athlete, excels in the open floor where hes able to use his tremendous athletic ability Has good body strength, which should only improve with time giving him the ability to finish in traffic At 6-5 and with long arms and athleticism he has good size for the SG position Shows a high level of intelligence on the floor Has the potential to be a terrific defender with his quick hands and feet and desire to improve Has a basketball background with his father having logged a long career giving him the added feel for the game like a coaches son Shows a great deal of potential as an NBA wing prospect Unselfish team player, looks to find teammates instead of solely looking for his own shot

Weaknesses: Hasn't been able to sustain any level of consistency after one season at Duke. This is partly attributed to his asthma condition which has limited his continuous minutes on the floor. The condition is not considered to be a major problem for the future, but surely held him back as a freshman Shot just 62% from the free throw line, so he must improve upon that Needs to develop better shooting from behind the arc: 32% as a freshman His ball handling ability, while decent can improve

Notes: Had a decent showing overall shooting 45% from the field in his freshman season, but should look to improve upon his scoring numbers at 6.8 ppg as a freshman Was part of an ugly incident unintentionally breaking Tyler Hansbrough nose on a hard foul in a 2006 match up with North Carolina Gerald's father, Gerald Sr., played 13 years in the NBA

REALGM - James Harden

NBA Comparison: Manu Ginobili
Aran Smith - 9/21/2007
Strengths: Crafty player with great vision and offensive skills For a player entering college his skills are advanced. Smooth. Can shoot, handle and pass Elevates his teammates with great vision and unselfish play Clutch player. A leader, who has the ability to will his team to victory. Similar to Manu Ginobili, he is a tremendous team player who would rather win and score 10 than lose and score 40 Very cerebral. Does an excellent job of breaking down opponents and taking what the defense gives him Can stroke it from outside as well as get by his man and take it to the rim Has worked extremely hard over the summer to gain strength and muscle mass

Weaknesses: His body type is deceiving as it appears to be soft and uncut Listed at 6-4, he's likely close to 6-5 but still on the short side for a 2-guard Can improve the consistency of his outside shooting His quickness and athleticism, while good wont stand out on the next level First step and his explosiveness aren't at an elite level A decent defender who doesn't gamble much, but his lack of great foot speed limits his ability as a lock down guy A terrific leader who can improve by becoming more vocal

Notes: Considered the top guard prospect in his class from the West Coast. Helped lead Pump and Run Elite to win the 2006 Las Vegas adidas Super 64 championship beating a DC a.ssault team consisting of Michael Beasley, Nolan Smith and Austin Freeman.
 8 years ago '04        #5119
space
space
The Jazz are rumored to be looking to rid themselves of Carlos Boozer, who could be an option for New York's Donnie Walsh as he looks for a traditional big man.

Boozer is more of a traditional power forward than David Lee, who the Knicks could try to more for a first round pick in the 2010 NBA Draft.

As of right now, New York doesn't have a first-rounder in 2010.
 8 years ago '04        #5120
space
space
Knicks' coach Mike D'Antoni is convinced that New York will have a better product on display next season, and according to the New York Daily News he singled out Wilson Chandler and rookie Danilo Gallinari as two players he is "enthused" with, mentioning no other names.

"It would be the greatest thing in the world if we get this turned around," D'Antoni said before closing out the team's season on Wednesday night. "That's why I came here. You guys, the fans are starved for something. That's what makes it exciting. It wasn't going to be easy, and it's not easy. But with a little bit of luck, a little bit of patience and a little bit of hard work we'll get there. It will get done."

"I think we set the (foundation) where we can get better this summer, next summer and we can go upward. ... I have all the faith in the world that the organization, which has a lot of resources, will get better each summer."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Niykee's Hotter Friend
38 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
219 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside QVC out here training soccer mom's how to ride d$&k
81 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
43 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Any super hero got it worst with tha ladies than..
45 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA NBA.COM fu-ked up.
187 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
109 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy