New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Chris Paul Dinner Date With Lebron's Wife
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #5041
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
don't hate on harrington... he's helping us tank... haven't u seen my avy? lol
 8 years ago '04        #5042
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,712 | Props total: 2231 2231
The New York Knicks are set to sign guard Joe Crawford of the D-Fenders for the rest of the season, according to an Internet report. Crawford was the Lakers' lone draft pick last June, but he did not make the team coming out of training camp and then signed with the D-Fenders, their developmental league team. -- LA Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #5043
space
space
Knicks center Eddy Curry could return to the court on Friday night against the Hornets after battling both injury and personal tragedy this season.

"He looked a little livelier today, his knees are feeling pretty good," coach Mike D'Antoni said after practice on Thursday. "Hopefully he can get into the action soon."

Curry played less than three minutes against the Mavericks in January, his only action of the season thus far.

"I'll be very happy to see him out there. He definitely wants to play, because for the first time in the past few weeks he's been saying he wants to get out there," Al Harrington said.
 8 years ago '08        #5044
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,903 | Props total: 5653 5653
Why did we play so good and win tonight?,lol at nate rob punking paul
 03-28-2009, 09:27 AM         #5045
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top 5 Knicks plays vs Hornets

8 years ago '04        #5046
space
space
Knicks guard Nate Robinson could receive a suspension from the NBA after he shoved referee Ken Mauer out of the way during an altercation with Chris Paul on Friday night.

The incident took place in the fourth quarter, with both Robinson and Paul drawing technicals fouls.

New York hung on for a home win, but coach Mike D'Antoni realized that Robinson went over the line.

"When you're short and you're a normal person, he has to have some thing extra sometimes to be in the NBA," D'Antoni said. "He goes over the line. He knows that. We talk about it. He apologizes. But it's hard to say to tone it down. It's also something he has to learn to be able to control. He's trying."
 8 years ago '04        #5047
space
space
Renaldo Balkman says he has the "heart of a lion.'' But he usually doesn't roar like one. When talking about how New York gave him away last summer for next to nothing, the mild-mannered, long-haired Nuggets forward mostly has been tight-lipped. But he did offer at least one growl as he prepares Tuesday to go against his old team for the second time. "They already do,'' said Balkman when asked if he believes the Knicks regret trading him last summer.
 8 years ago '07        #5048
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
no sharrington was wildin tonight. i cant wait til we trade this retard for a draft pick or some s**t...

but for now hes great, hes leading our tank in the right direction.
 8 years ago '04        #5049
space
space
Knicks forward Al Harrington's got another year on his deal - an expiring contract. I wouldn't be surprised if he was dealt this summer. He's not the ball mover who makes others around him better that D'Antoni loves. Call him the anti-Boris Diaw.
 8 years ago '04        #5050
space
space
Knicks officials are pleased with the development of David Lee, Nate Robinson and Wilson Chandler and -- though his season was cut short -- by the promise of Danilo Gallinari. And there is that cap space in 2010, and the dream of luring a superstar, to keep them warm at night. "I have no regrets about what we did," Mike D'Antoni said. "I think we're moving in the right direction. The only regret I have, we haven't made the playoffs yet. And that's something that we've got to rectify real quick.
 8 years ago '04        #5051
space
space
The Knicks will face Renaldo Balkman tonight in Denver, if Mike D'Antoni can remember to put his name on the scouting report. Team president Donnie Walsh discarded their former first-round pick over the summer, giving him away to the Nuggets. Balkman told the Web site InDenverTimes.com this week "They already do [regret trading me]." When told of Balkman's remark, D'Antoni cracked yesterday, "First of all, who's that?" "He had a role here he wasn't going to play a lot," D'Antoni said. "We didn't know Gallo [Danilo Gallinari] was going to be hurt. We thought he'd take all the minutes up. I don't think he would've been a difference-maker. I'm going out on a limb there."
 8 years ago '04        #5052
space
space
Isiah Thomas' signature trade, acquiring Stephon Marbury from the Phoenix Suns six years ago - continues to be the trade that keeps on giving ... for everyone other than the Knicks. Included in the Marbury deal was a lottery-protected first-round pick that the Suns eventually traded to the Utah Jazz as part of the Tom Gugliotta deal. Next year, however, the pick is unprotected, so if the Knicks fail to reach the playoffs they will be handing over a lottery pick to Utah. "I found out about that as I was going through the process (of being hired last year)," says Knicks president Donnie Walsh. "We don't have a pick. But I'd like to have one."

like i said, think about TANKING next year or face the questions ya c*cksmokers
 8 years ago '06        #5053
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
"DubiousLEE"

8 years ago '04        #5054
space
space
before i search and post s**t up....remember it's April's Fools Day so don't throw parties just in case a Bronx bomber rumor gets posted up
 8 years ago '04        #5055
space
space
Al Harrington is signed through next season -- an expiring contract that could be dealt this summer. Though the Knicks want to create cap space for the summer of 2010 to sign two players, Harrington claimed he's been told by Walsh, who drafted him in Indiana, he has a future here. "I know Donnie wants me here long-term," Harrington said. "I've talked to him about that. I know Coach [Mike D'Antoni] likes what I do on the court. Two players can't win by themselves. In order to be a championship team, you need a lot of good players. I feel like I'll be a great complement to whomever they bring in." Unless Harrington signs for the minimum, he will have to show more next season. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #5056
space
space
Knicks rookie Gallinari did not make the trip. He is expected to have surgery to correct his back issue sometime next week in New York . -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #5057
space
space
Eddy Curry, after playing two straight games, missed last night's loss vs. the Nuggets with left-knee pain and swelling. He will see a doctor today, but claims he'll be ready Saturday vs. Toronto at the Garden, where he has yet to play this season and will likely be booed. "It's discouraging, but it's not too bad," Curry said. "I'm trying to get a handle on it. I don't want anything crazy to happen." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #5058
space
space
Eddy Curry sat out Tuesday's loss in Denver because of knee pain.

"It's discouraging, but it's not too bad," Curry said. "I'm trying to get a handle on it. I don't want anything crazy to happen."

Mike D'Antoni didn't sound pleased, as Curry pulled himself out minutes before the game.

Before the game, Curry said he will have a different strategy for his offseason training.

"I'll be back in New York a lot earlier," Curry said. "I'll be in Chicago a lot less, completely changing my summer around. I just want to focus, get my legs underneath me and give myself an opportunity to help this team."
 8 years ago '06        #5059
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
Excellent piece on Coach D'Antoni by ESPN

8 years ago '04        #5060
space
space
Mike D'Antoni's aim is to change the culture of the Knicks and develop players who will be part of their future. He and his coaching staff have made limited progress toward that goal during the 2008-2009 season.

"I don't know what's going to happen in 2010. I can't plan for it," D'Antoni says. "I just know I live with these guys. My focus is on them. I want to wake up in 2010 and have a couple of the players we have now be the guys we want."

Wilson Chandler has emerged as a talented wing player who could grow into a key piece of the team's nucleus. Danilo Gallinari showed promise during an injury-plagued rookie season. Chris Duhon started the season strong, then seemed to hit a wall. David Lee, who had his best season, and Nate Robinson, who had an up-and-down season, will both enter free-agency this summer.

The story details the coach's pre-game ritual, including reviewing scouting reports in his office while snacking on popcorn, Fig Newtons and Diet Coke.

Asked if he would relish proving wrong those who say he is an overrated coach who had a star-studded Suns roster, D'Antoni replies, "You're asking if I'm human?"
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
21 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - ‘Scumbag’: Internet attacks Santorum for telling Dreamer to lea..
125 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 7 - Japanese Youth Have Found a Way To Marry a Person Without Dating
37 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
281 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
113 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy