New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 88
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 63
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #4941
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
the day continues to bring good news....

And then to add injury to insult, Al Harrington went down during practice with what the team is calling a sprained right ankle after eyewitnesses said Eddy Curry apparently stepped on his foot. He's questionable for Wednesday's game against the Nets.
and the hits keep comin.....
 9 years ago '07        #4942
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 2236 2236
*sigh*

i don't want to blame him but... dammit eddy

anything else for today? did bosh, bron, wade, melo, joe johnson, amare, and nash all sign extensions?


Last edited by I Am The Truth; 03-17-2009 at 04:25 PM..
 9 years ago '06        #4943
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
*sigh*

i don't want to blame him but... dammit eddy

anything else for today? did bosh, bron, wade, melo, joe johnson, amare, and nash all sign extensions?


*Breaking News*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
bosh, bron, wade, melo, joe johnson, amare, and nash all sign extensions
 9 years ago '07        #4944
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 2236 2236
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
*Breaking News*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
bosh, bron, wade, melo, joe johnson, amare, and nash all sign extensions

:guns12:
 03-17-2009, 05:35 PM         #4945
nyynyj225 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
the day continues to bring good news....



and the hits keep comin.....
Curry stepped on his foot?

Damn it should've been broken
 03-17-2009, 05:51 PM         #4946
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nyynyj225 said:
Curry stepped on his foot?

Damn it should've been broken
Jets suck



:dancingcool:
 9 years ago '06        #4947
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 HenryTheMenace said:
Jets suck



:dancingcool:
they still have a team???

 03-17-2009, 07:14 PM         #4948
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
they still have a team???


Drunk tryna joke on my team...



:angry12:
 9 years ago '07        #4949
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,556 | Props total: 339 339
this man cannot leave NY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 9 years ago '04        #4950
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Knicks rookie forward Danilo Gallinari could undergo season-ending surgery on his back, the team announced on Tuesday.

"Because Danilo has said his back is only 60 to 70 percent, we want to reconsider all treatment options, including surgery. Yesterday he saw a fourth surgeon in New York. Danilo has decided to travel to Italy to get additional opinions from Italian back specialists. He's leaving today and will return Monday at the latest," the club released in a statement.

Gallinari has been playing in pain and could have a degenerative condition of more than one bulging disc in his back.
 03-17-2009, 08:00 PM         #4951
GazzaDaMan 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k Lebron, Chandler is the Future.
 03-18-2009, 09:46 AM         #4952
FlashP3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
Knicks rookie forward Danilo Gallinari could undergo season-ending surgery on his back, the team announced on Tuesday.

"Because Danilo has said his back is only 60 to 70 percent, we want to reconsider all treatment options, including surgery. Yesterday he saw a fourth surgeon in New York. Danilo has decided to travel to Italy to get additional opinions from Italian back specialists. He's leaving today and will return Monday at the latest," the club released in a statement.

Gallinari has been playing in pain and could have a degenerative condition of more than one bulging disc in his back.


i almost cried when i heard that
 9 years ago '04        #4953
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
As New York waits to find out what is happening with promising rookie Danilo Gallinari's ailing back, the New York Post is reporting that he has flown back to Italy to mull over a decision to have surgery.

According to the report surgery would keep him out two to three months.

On Monday, he visited a New York surgeon, and Gallinari plans to see two more surgeons in Italy, his home country, and return no later than Monday.

Team president Donnie Walsh expects Gallinari to see one more doctor after the trip - Gallinari has already seen four - and then have a decision next week.

"We've always known that there could be a possibility of surgery, but all the doctors advised us to do what we've done because there's a good chance that it could get cured that way," Walsh said.

"That's my question. Should we continue what we're doing or will surgery be an answer here?"
 9 years ago '04        #4954
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Danilo Gallinari will miss the Knicks' next three games, and perhaps the rest of the season, as he explores surgical options for his ailing lower back. Gallinari, a gifted rookie forward from Italy, missed the first two months of the season because of back pain and has been limited since joining the rotation in mid-January. Doctors until now have recommended rehabilitation over surgery. But the pain persists and Gallinari has been frustrated by his lack of progress, estimating that he is only 60 to 70 percent of full strength. He visited a New York back specialist on Monday and plans to visit two top specialists in Italy in the next few days. He left Tuesday afternoon and is expected to return by Monday.
 9 years ago '06        #4955
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
Danilo Gallinari will miss the Knicks' next three games, and perhaps the rest of the season, as he explores surgical options for his ailing lower back. Gallinari, a gifted rookie forward from Italy, missed the first two months of the season because of back pain and has been limited since joining the rotation in mid-January. Doctors until now have recommended rehabilitation over surgery. But the pain persists and Gallinari has been frustrated by his lack of progress, estimating that he is only 60 to 70 percent of full strength. He visited a New York back specialist on Monday and plans to visit two top specialists in Italy in the next few days. He left Tuesday afternoon and is expected to return by Monday.
i know none of us are as upset or dissapointed as is Danilo...the kid truley wants to help his team win. he loves being a knick.

and if this is only him at 60-70% i cant imagine how good this kid is gunna be if he ever FULLY recovers from this injury
 9 years ago '04        #4956
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
looking at the mock drafts....since we're number 12 (record wise)

the mock draft now has us with, Jeff Teague

thoughts?
 9 years ago '04        #4957
Born_Loser|M 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$42,277 | Props total: 3809 3809
Tyreke Evans and Jrue Holiday came up at another mock draft site i looked at....thoughts on them


Last edited by Born_Loser; 03-18-2009 at 04:09 PM..
 9 years ago '08        #4958
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
avatar space
space
$19,564 | Props total: 2393 2393
You guys can't even beat a Harris-less Nets at home.

115 - 89. :laughing19:
 03-18-2009, 08:56 PM         #4959
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yeah we suck....but at least were not the new jersey nets...just the ugliest franchise in sports...guys are so not exciting
 9 years ago '07        #4960
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 2236 2236
 Cooked Brickz said:
You guys can't even beat a Harris-less Nets at home.

115 - 89. :laughing19:
at least ppl show up to knicks games
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 9
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 8
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
Sony drops the price of PSVR bundles by $100 for the holidays
25 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy