New York Knicks

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
171 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
133 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4921
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
The upcoming Cavs game is gonna be real interesting.. but the I hope we can make a push for that 7th seed
 8 years ago '07        #4922
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
couldn't get a stream tonite plus i was watching the carolina n cuse games today..

but damn... i hope we can steal this next game in cleveland... the playoffs are possible fellas...
 03-14-2009, 10:34 AM         #4923
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Keep nate robinson movement
activated
 8 years ago '06        #4924
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 7thWonder said:
Keep nate robinson movement
activated
i dont mind Nate...although he drives me crazy

but he can be had if that right deal comes along
 03-14-2009, 04:30 PM         #4925
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In the last 12 games he's averaging like 27 points a game and is shouting 49% from the field. Thats crazy!
 8 years ago '07        #4926
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i dont mind Nate...although he drives me crazy

but he can be had if that right deal comes along
i like nate too cuz he's our spark plug, like greg pop said

i doubt we'd get a good package for nate or dlee but if we did, i'd be open to trading him... a very good deal at that
 8 years ago '07        #4927
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 278 278
"Technical foul on Nate Mcmillan"
 8 years ago '07        #4928
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 278 278
3 game winning streak, lets get it!!

fu*k the cavs, cant wait for the game on sunday... OT against the kings? really? they aint real
 8 years ago '04        #4929
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
Suns owner Robert Sarver admitted during a national telecast on Thursday that he could break up the team this offseason, and it appears as though Steve Nash could be sent packing.

There's speculation that Phoenix could use an early termination clause to release Nash this summer. Doing so would save them $7 million on his 2009-2010 salary, according to the New York Post.
 8 years ago '06        #4930
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Suns owner Robert Sarver admitted during a national telecast on Thursday that he could break up the team this offseason, and it appears as though Steve Nash could be sent packing.

There's speculation that Phoenix could use an early termination clause to release Nash this summer. Doing so would save them $7 million on his 2009-2010 salary, according to the New York Post.
c'mon Born...

u know after every news report you are to say "Stay Classy, NY"

but this is good news...i can see a move with the Knicks or Toronto. Of course we have D'Antoni so it would make much more sense for him to come here.

obviously a S&T would have to be the case...Duhon's expiring makes sense, but there would obviously have to be more. Maybe just a straight up S&T for Nate at the MLE would be enticing enough for the Suns? i know they already have Barbosa...and i cant see the knicks shipping Lee in any deal for Nash. Would you guys do it?

Nash will help us attract some FA's in 2010...and boy would that pick-n-roll wit Lee look Ooo so sweet

*EDIT*

i just dont see why Kerr would deal wit NY...he and 'Antoni did not leave on good terms...

seeing that Nash is canadian, and Brian Colangelo has his ties within the Suns organization...Toronto seems like a team that would really make a serious run at Nash

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 03-14-2009 at 09:07 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4931
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
HUGE game tomorrow (arent they all)...

at the very least i want to be competetive throughout and see that "playoff intensity" on both sides of the ball.

we're always right there on the brink...we have to take the next step if we're serious about making a run

this one deserves a Rooster Call:

*i cant believe i havent opted for my usual "Tank4____" Sig*

dont make me bust it out NY....Lets get this "W"

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 03-15-2009 at 01:13 AM..
 8 years ago '06        #4932
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
*OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD* NY KNICKS vs. CLEVELAND LeBRON's

*1st one of the season. i've been holding off doing one of these all season waiting for a big game. keep that gamethread LIVE and REPRESENT your Knicks!!! For those who cant watch on TV i'll try to provide a link (CPalmer?? where u been?).

LET'S GO KNICKS!!!

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 03-15-2009 at 03:31 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4933
space
space
Good evening. I'm BL and here's what happening in your world tonight.

Jeff Fried, the agent for Monta Ellis, was scheduled to meet again with Warriors brass at Oracle Arena on Sunday. Golden State has been holding onto its right to terminate the remainder of Ellis' six-year, $66 million deal. Ben's Take: The cynical part of me believes the Warriors will take advantage of Ellis injury to get out of the $66 million deal. Add in a nasty economy and Golden State will save some money and watch Ellis go someplace else and star. -- SF Chronicle

should NY consider signing him next season, if released?

Last edited by Born_Loser; 03-16-2009 at 11:08 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4934
space
space
LeBron James said he thought former teammate Larry Hughes was fitting in well with coach Mike D'Antoni's Knicks. "He's a very good player, and I think D'Antoni's system really helps him," James said before Sunday night's game against the Knicks at The Q. "I think our system didn't benefit him or he didn't benefit with our system or however that happens. "I think D'Antoni gives him an opportunity just to go out and play, live free, and do things that he does on the court. He's been pretty good. I've been keeping up with him. He's done a great job." -- Cleveland Plain Dealer
 8 years ago '04        #4935
space
space
You Stay Classy, NY
 8 years ago '04        #4936
space
space
siah Thomas told the a.ssociated Press on Sunday that he's doing OK in the wake of overdose reports in October and is helping the Knicks prepare for the draft.

"I've still been very active, seeing a lot of games and doing a lot of scouting and looking forward to helping [Knicks president Donnie Walsh] with the draft," Thomas said.

Thomas was fired last season as coach and team president, but Walsh kept him on in a consulting and advising role.
 8 years ago '07        #4937
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
siah Thomas told the a.ssociated Press on Sunday that he's doing OK in the wake of overdose reports in October and is helping the Knicks prepare for the draft.

"I've still been very active, seeing a lot of games and doing a lot of scouting and looking forward to helping [Knicks president Donnie Walsh] with the draft," Thomas said.

Thomas was fired last season as coach and team president, but Walsh kept him on in a consulting and advising role.
i wonder who isiah has his sights on for the draft?

and idk if we should get monta, we need a pass-first, distributing pg. more like nash, d will, rubio... it sounds elitist but its the truth...

If duhon wasn't breaking down around this time of the yr, then we'd be straight and holding the 7th/8th spot now. Worst comes to worst, we hope nash opts out b/c he misses mike d, and signs for the MLE.

Chances are isiah is gonna do some scouting on what players to sign in the offseason (FA's and intl players) and who to draft... but donnie/mike need to have quality input as well

our biggest priorities-
1) a shot blocking/mid-range shooting/physcial (or all 3) big man (at least 6'11")
2) go-to scorer (preferably a SG, who's NOT a chucker)
3) pass-first, floor general PG
4) a SF defensive stopper.... if the team develops it's concept of defense, we can get by without a particular stopper. look at boston last yr
 8 years ago '04        #4938
space
space
Good evening. I'm BL and here's what happening in your world tonight.

Speaking candidly on a "Knicks on Demand" video for the team's Web site, Knicks president Donnie Walsh said he does not have all his eggs in LeBron James' basket and his decision to make trades to get under the salary cap in 2010 was a broader philosophical move. Speculation in recent weeks is King James isn't leaving Cleveland. "You always have a backup plan," Walsh said from his Westchester office on the videotape, in which he answers submitted questions from fans. "I really didn't know what the list of free agents were. "It wasn't like I was going after LeBron or this guy. It was just, we have to get in the free-agent market. The market in that year, I won't have to pick all the players. The fact we're under the cap will put you in much more flexible position and not strung out over a long period of time where you can't do anything. That flexibility is what I'm focused on, not the who, when and where."
 8 years ago '07        #4939
space
space
keep it comin BL
 8 years ago '07        #4940
space
space
oh yea... saw this on the Knicks Fix for stats of "clutch" players

-------------------------------------

Stats are based on points per 48 minutes of clutch time. And "clutch time" is defined as in the fourth quarter or overtime, with less than 5 minutes left and neither team ahead by more than 5 points.

1. Kobe (59.3)
2. LeBron (53.3)
3. Wade (52.7)
4. Melo (50.1)
5. CP3 (47.7)
6. KryptoNate (46.5)

thoughts on nate being the 6th most clutch player in the league???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
202 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
130 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
115 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Big Boi Explains That "Record For Outkast" Gucci Mane Was Talking About
47 comments
21 hours ago