New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
145 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Soulja Boy - Beef (Quavo Diss)
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
155 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4901
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2176 2176
can't forget the important thing

using "tank the season for a better draft choice" is stupid if you want to bring in LBJ (who has been saying he wants to play for a championship team). You want to tank seasons when things aren't going your way, you might as well tank the idea of LBJ coming here. You want to quit when we're almost in the playoffs, THAT GENIUS, i'm sure LeBron is really looking forward to coming here and be a part of a bunch of quitters. Can't wait for the summer to see if LBJ signs the extension, what's gonna be the next solution? Tank the upcoming season too for a better first round pick? WE DON'T HAVE A FIRST ROUND PICK IN 2010

yo Drunk, if you put Knicks sh*t in the background of that Burgundy pic i'll rock that in avy LMFAO
 8 years ago '07        #4902
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 168 168
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
so what do you guys think about this Delfino move if this goes down???...what about the prospects of trading Nate in the offseason?

do you keep Lee or Nate?...or both?...or neither?

do you WANT to make the playoffs this year?...or do you wanna TANK for lottery position?

*im interested to see where everyone stands as of this moment on the Current State of the Knicks*

props for the feedback

1) sign delfino... we would have depth, D, and athleticism to back up the backcourt. and i agree with born, donnie is bluffing, i think he's trying to get delfino on the low. plus this can take some of the weight off of duhon's shoulders and if we make the postseason he'll have fresh legs.

2) i say we keep nate and lee. sign em for 3-7 mill over a few yrs. plus if we snag a FA (big man or point guard) after the season's over, thats added incentive for nate/dlee to sign for less while enticing ppl during summer 2010

3) we shoudn't tank. this draft isn't that stacked where we can't find a serviceable or quality person for picks 8 through 15 (most likely we'll be in this range of lottery picks) ...worst comes to worst we can always trade up...

DRuNk 24/7 said:

good posts by Born and HenrytheMenace as to a few of my questions i posed earlier. WHERES EVERYONE ELSE???...lol

*TI voice...* all i gotta say is whatttuppp

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 03-13-2009 at 06:03 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4903
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
Yes no Duhon for the next two games....
 8 years ago '07        #4904
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 HenryTheMenace said:
Yes no Duhon for the next two games....
:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #4905
space
space
hopefully Nichols and/or Samb play already....i already know what Nickel Nine can do but Samb still a wild card
 8 years ago '04        #4906
space
space
atleast the channel has there sh*t in check NOW

whenever they give something on MSG channel, just gotta go to WPIX and watch the games on there
 8 years ago '04        #4907
space
space
With an ailing back and ankle, Chris Duhon will be sidelined for the remainder of the Knicks' road trip on Friday against the Wolves and Sunday against the Cavaliers.

"I would expect in two or three days he'll be fine," Mike D'Antoni said.

Nate Robinson, who is averaging 27.2 points at 49.1% from the field over the last 13 games, will start at the point in Duhon's absence.
 8 years ago '04        #4908
space
space
Chris Mullin, reportedly on the verge of being let go from the Warriors' front office, could join Donnie Walsh's staff in New York.

Mullin was on hand at Madison Square Garden for this week's Big East Tournament and likely spent time with Walsh.

Walsh has hinted that he may make some changes but Glen Grunwald has proven a valuable a.sset whose understated approach Walsh appeciates.

Mullin, Billy Knight and Billy King are the most likely candidates to join the Knicks' organization.
 8 years ago '06        #4909
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:

yo Drunk, if you put Knicks sh*t in the background of that Burgundy pic i'll rock that in avy LMFAO

8 years ago '06        #4910
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
that avy suits you well Born....wear it w/ pride...LMAO
 8 years ago '04        #4911
space
space
You Stay Classy NY!!!
 8 years ago '06        #4912
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
You Stay Classy NY!!!

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

you should write that underneath ya avy....or get rid of that HORRID sig of yours....damn that movie blew...lol
 8 years ago '06        #4913
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
we BETTER close this game out.....
 8 years ago '04        #4914
space
space
we would have never lost this lead if Duhon was playing, btw
 8 years ago '04        #4915
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

:agreement6::agreement6::agreement6:

you should write that underneath ya avy....or get rid of that HORRID sig of yours....damn that movie blew...lol
lmfao....was putting my xbox gamertag back on that just as u wrote this....yeah, kept hearing that the book book was better...i'll just wait for the screener and d/l it
 8 years ago '04        #4916
space
space
if Weber does leave to be a head coach next year (Wolves was one of the teams that were said to be interested), Knicks might wanna bring father up since we got son....

Patrick Ewing won't publicly comment on any possible head coaching jobs, but people close to him say he'd welcome interest from the Wizards.

Ewing is currently an a.ssistant for Orlando, while Ed Tapscott is the interim coach for Washington.

Ewing, who's contract expires at the end of the season, served as an a.ssistant with the Wizards in 2003-04.

ANYWAY...back to my game watching mode

"GIMME BACK THAT FILET O' FISH, GIMME THAT FISH"

8 years ago '04        #4917
space
space
damn....Nate could have given Love some REAL LOVE by introducing him to the NBA with that dunk :(
 8 years ago '06        #4918
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
LET'S GO!!!

3 game win streak....all on the road. first time we've done so since 2004

we move to within a 1/2 game of the 8th seed w/ the rest of teams in contention losing tonight

finally some meaningful games in March....although you know im gunna be watchin the tourney...the Knicks are my March Madness.

keep up the good work Coach D and the rest of this squad!!!!
 8 years ago '04        #4919
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
LET'S GO!!!

3 game win streak....all on the road. first time we've done so since 2004

we move to within a 1/2 game of the 8th seed w/ the rest of teams in contention losing tonight

finally some meaningful games in March....although you know im gunna be watchin the tourney...the Knicks are my March Madness.

keep up the good work Coach D and the rest of this squad!!!!
now we can all relax till sunday :(

hopefully i can have a better sport schedule in the upcoming weeks...no Yankee games? i can watch the Knicks and vice versa

wishful thinking, :)
 03-13-2009, 09:58 PM         #4920
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Wilson Chandler dunk on Wolves
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
35 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Blackberry Byke
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
110 comments
1 day ago