MMA UFC 206 Holloway vs. Pettis
506 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thickest first lady in US history
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake Has A “whatthef#ckgotdamn” Reaction After Dapping Up A SKrippa
54 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4881
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
NICE F'N COMEBACK!!!

Lil Nukka Nate for 6th Man
 8 years ago '07        #4882
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
yupp..

see what happens when we actually play defense
 8 years ago '06        #4883
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
Chandler is gonna be a Top 5 SF next year...I Guarantee that

Anyway Good win....Q-Rich stopped bumming it and Jeffries is still a bum
 8 years ago '06        #4884
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 HenryTheMenace said:
Chandler is gonna be a Top 5 SF next year...I Guarantee that

Anyway Good win....Q-Rich stopped bumming it and Jeffries is still a bum
wuts good Henry....

i agree that Chandler has the "tools" to be a Top tier player in this league, but to me...he lacks that k!llER INSTINCT...he throws down some ferocious dunks, giving us flashes, but he needs to maintain that same intensity.

i have high hopes for Wilson, we need to rid ourselves of No Sharrington in the offseason to give those minutes back to iLL WiLL who deserves them
 8 years ago '04        #4885
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
Solid win.. and I agree and dumping Harrington.. he is just Crawford in a bigger body.. minus the sick handles lol.. but Chandler is coming into his own.. and Hughes has been in beast mode lately..
 8 years ago '05        #4886
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,623 | Props total: 37 37
Only 3 turnovers throughout regulation and O.T. Amazing..A fu*king Mazing
:applause::applause::applause:
 8 years ago '06        #4887
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
Only 3 turnovers throughout regulation and O.T. Amazing..A fu*king Mazing
not only did we protect the ball last night...we defended it on the other side as well.

this was one of the better overall games ive seen from the knicks this year.

**Possible Breaking News**

Knicks could sign Carlos Delfino as early as today. (according to the knicks blog)...they also talkin about it over on RealGM

**EDIT**

Alan Hahn of Newsday says this news might be a little dated...but at the same time makes perfect sense NOW. Walsh is shrewd. Basically makin a push for Delfino NOW knowing the Raptors cant match any offer w/out being penalized in the Luxuray Tax.

this move would provide some depth in the knicks backcourt w/ duhon's recent bad play due to injuries...and could provide insurance next season given that Nate Robinson is traded in the offseason

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 03-12-2009 at 01:52 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4888
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
wuts good Henry....

i agree that Chandler has the "tools" to be a Top tier player in this league, but to me...he lacks that k!llER INSTINCT...he throws down some ferocious dunks, giving us flashes, but he needs to maintain that same intensity.

i have high hopes for Wilson, we need to rid ourselves of No Sharrington in the offseason to give those minutes back to iLL WiLL who deserves them
My n*gga
How you been?
Yea the thing with Chandler is that he is not aggressive enough and he needs to be more consistent. But besides that i love the dude....Im loving the sig also BTW...
 8 years ago '06        #4889
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 HenryTheMenace said:
My n*gga
How you been?
Yea the thing with Chandler is that he is not aggressive enough and he needs to be more consistent. But besides that i love the dude....Im loving the sig also BTW...
wish i had a better pic of Danilo at the time...but whatchya gunna do?...LMAO

so what do you guys think about this Delfino move if this goes down???...what about the prospects of trading Nate in the offseason?

do you keep Lee or Nate?...or both?...or neither?

do you WANT to make the playoffs this year?...or do you wanna TANK for lottery position?

*im interested to see where everyone stands as of this moment on the Current State of the Knicks*

props for the feedback
 8 years ago '06        #4890
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
wish i had a better pic of Danilo at the time...but whatchya gunna do?...LMAO

so what do you guys think about this Delfino move if this goes down???...what about the prospects of trading Nate in the offseason?

do you keep Lee or Nate?...or both?...or neither?

do you WANT to make the playoffs this year?...or do you wanna TANK for lottery position?

*im interested to see where everyone stands as of this moment on the Current State of the Knicks*

props for the feedback
I rather Keep Lee, i love Nate but is best suited as a 6th man unless in the off season he improves his passing and defense. Lee gets better every year but he is playing out of position.. He is a PF but plays Center in Dantoni's offense. We need a real center that can block shots and have a defensive presence.

On the playoff thing, I rather have the Knicks make the playoffs than tank for a lottery pick. The draft class is not as strong as last years and after Griffin there are no real elite players.. If we do end up making the playoffs i rather pick up a point guard in the mid rounds...Such as Ty Lawson or Jeff Teague or Even Brandon Jennings. The Knicks need a future point guard because Duhon is simply a bum...Case point blank
 8 years ago '04        #4891
space
space
1. try and keep both around....people are making it seem like both Lee and Robinson are gonna be signing 25 mill a year deals each LMFAO....guess people never heard of something called 3-6 mill a year deals. As far as people saying "lee wants 10 million a year let's move him NOW, for like 100000 1st round draft picks" i'm pretty sure if Knicks did something enticing like signing somebody or trading for somebody, Lee's "supposed" salary desire will go down.

2. If this was early-mid season, i would have loved for Delfino to come to NY, could have def. improved our mid-long distance shooting. If they do in fact sign him (which i ain't hear about) i would have no problem just as long as he's in NY next season or else this would be a waste of time unless we're in the playoffs. Having a guy like Delfino would def. make our upcoming drafting choices a lot more simple since we wouldn't have to be looking all over the galaxy for what we need, Delfino can be a minor solution to our shooting and can focus on something like a PG which we need cause Duhon has too much sh*t to carry on his own with no help (which ppl don't seem to get and just blame him for everything when things go bad...HE'S TIRED AND HE HAS NO BACKUP HELP PPL). We only have 7 ppl once offseason begins that will still be on the roster. Duhon, Curry, Q-Rich, Jefferies, Chandler, Gallo & Hughes.....got a feeling (and i hope) that we move Rich and Jefferies in the summer so we'll probably be signing a few dudes from the Summer League for roster space

3. As far as tanking or going for the playoffs....If we get in the playoffs, we are looking at either the 15th or 16th pick in the draft. i'd go for the playoffs, tired of the draft being the scapegoat around here. We tank, who says we end up with the first pick, last time i checked the lsat 3 teams to tank didn't get the 1st pick. Wizards might not be able to hold onto a lottery pick because of financial troubles (not sure if the bailout the nba gave them helped them in that sense) but i'm sure they'll accept some more financial help from us for that pick if that's still the case. Wanna gamble on something, than gamble on the that. We can always try to move up from 15 or 16
 8 years ago '06        #4892
space
space
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DRuNk 24/7 again.
 8 years ago '04        #4893
space
space
The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that center Cheikh Samb has been signed to a second consecutive 10-day contract.

Signed to his first 10-day contract on Mar. 2, Samb, 7-1, 245-pounds, has yet to appear in a game for New York.

The Knicks roster is currently at 14 players.
 8 years ago '04        #4894
space
space
Chris Mullin will not return as a member of the Warriors' front office for the 2009-10 season, according to sources that spoke with the Mercury News.

The management of the Warriors is reportedly not even considering bringing him back.

might be coming to NY as i posted up earlier this year
 8 years ago '04        #4895
space
space
Larry Hughes, who revisits Cleveland Sunday for the first time as a Knick when they close their Rust-Belt Tour, told The Post he thinks there's a good chance James will stay in Cleveland, possibly signing a contract extension this summer. "I think it would be a tough situation for him to actually leave everything," Hughes said. "It's set up for him there, being from the area [and] taking that team as far as he's taken them. He's the face of the organization. He's the face of sports in that city. It would be tough." ... Hughes may have his inside information on James' plans. Hughes and James text-message twice a week. Their wives hang out in the summer and talk all the time, Hughes said. "We're friends," said Hughes, dispelling the myth that they didn't get along. Ben's Take: LeBron should stay in Cleveland. D'Antoni is a good enough coach to develop his own stars in New York. The Suns system made Amare Stoudamire, Joe Johnson and Steve Nash. It will happen with the Knicks-- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4896
space
space
Nate Robinson is among the leading candidates for the NBA's Sixth Man of the Year award, but he could wind up finishing the season as a starter if Chris Duhon's various ailments continue to limit his performance. Despite Robinson's dynamic offensive production during the past month, coach Mike D'Antoni prefers to use him as the first player off the bench because it allows Robinson to enter the game as a scorer. If he were to start, the 5-9 combo guard would need to be more of a facilitator than someone who looks for his shot on almost every possession, which is what Robinson has been doing lately. And with great success. Robinson is averaging 27.2 points and 19.1 field-goal attempts in the last 13 games. He is making nearly half his shots (49.1 percent) in that span. -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4897
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh denied an Argentine report that said he still was interested in signing point guard Carlos Delfino this season. Delfino is playing in Russia and would be eligible for a playoff roster. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4898
space
space
Larry Hughes does not buy the reason the Bulls gave for de-activating him this season.

"They said they wanted to play the young guys and I took a minute to look at who are the young guys," Hughes said. "I felt everyone on the team was a veteran. That was kind of the excuse I was given. And that's how I look at it, as an excuse."
 8 years ago '04        #4899
space
space
The New York at Orlando game time on Friday, April 10th will be changed to 8:00 PM ET and will now be televised by ESPN2.

The Washington at Toronto game will no longer be televised by ESPN2.
 8 years ago '06        #4900
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Born Loser = Official Knicks Thread ANCHORMAN!!!

good looks as always...

Say "NO" to Chris Mullen- god have you guys seen some of these contracts this guy has given out to his players??? granted he's done pretty well in the draft, but he has ISayUhhhh written all over him. I'd much rather let Donnie keep doin his thing, and have him groom H2O to take over when he's through.

Hughes on LeBron- nothing new. we all know LeBron will probably choose to stay in Cleaveland, but its nice to dream right? another case of starBERMAN tryin to write yet another reactionary piece.

Delfino- smoke-screen...i truley believe Donnie is in the works of tryin to get something done. Delfino would be an excellent fit here under D'Antoni. he would provide depth at the guard position and defends. he WOULD be playoff eligable if we make it that far.

Nate Starting- is also another reason i can see Delfino being picked up. it seems they realize that they finally need to give Duhon a break (maybe playing him 20 min off the bench til he heals up). with Nate starting at the point, they can showcase him down the stretch, thus possibly making a move in the offseason. Delfino lets Hughes backup the point as well.

good posts by Born and HenrytheMenace as to a few of my questions i posed earlier. WHERES EVERYONE ELSE???...lol

i do agree with the fact that we should not go in the TANK for the rest of the season to obtain better position in this years lottery. i feel we need to learn how to win these games down the stretch. that is far more important in this teams progression than to worry bout moving down a spot or 2 in this years weak 09 draft class.

overall this team has already exceeded any expectations i might have had this season. its nice to finally see this organization taking steps in the right direction.

Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
225 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
199 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 28 Game Systems, One Console
32 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
46 comments
1 day ago