New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4841
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Knick center Eddy Curry made an appearance at practice on Friday, but the New York Daily News is reporting not to expect to see the big man out on the court any time soon.

Coach Mike D'Antoni does not want to disrupt the team as New York f!ghts for a playoff spot for the first time in many years.

"I'm not going to throw him out there (in a game)," Mike D'Antoni said. "These guys have worked really hard to get in a position to make the playoffs. So that's the No. 1 thing. No. 2 is getting him ready as we go forward. We'll just play it by ear and if we can get him in we will."
 03-07-2009, 01:00 PM         #4842
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Top 5 plays from Hawks game including Larry Hughes pass through Josh Smith's legs

8 years ago '04        #4843
space
space
WPIX HOLLA!!!

where's Kaity Tong & Jim Watkins?
 8 years ago '08        #4844
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,793 | Props total: 5529 5529
 Born_Loser said:
WPIX HOLLA!!!

where's Kaity Tong & Jim Watkins?

Yea im watching it on there too
 8 years ago '05        #4845
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,451 | Props total: 5267 5267
 7thWonder said:
LOL u know how he do

Hey bomberz thought i'd show u a picture of yo boy.

[pic - click to view]

he had blair all nervous this time if it wasent for sam young they woulda worked pitt

Thabeet 6-11FG's 13Rebs 5Blks 14Pts

Blair 4-9FG's 8Rebs 3Blks 8Pts

i hope yall sleep on hasheem hes gunna bust a.ss in the tourney
 8 years ago '04        #4846
space
space
Raja Bell admitted he has been following the saga surrounding Alex Rodriguez and believes the media scrutiny that is involved with playing in New York could prevent certain free agents from signing with the Knicks.

"It's hard to miss," he said. "It's splattered all over ESPN and even the local channels.

"There are some guys who love the stage and want to be on display, and there are other guys who are really private," said Bell. "It's something people should consider when deciding whether to play here or not."

The soap opera surrounding Rodriguez is largely his own doing and would likely be enormous no matter where he played.

"I'm sure that's something a team competing with New York for a player might bring up," said a former NBA executive. "It's going to be very competitive when 2010 comes around and teams are going to use everything they can to persuade a player to sign with them."
 8 years ago '04        #4847
space
space
Larry Brown rode Nate Robinson, then a rookie, during his one season as coach of the Knicks, but he's now impressed with the player's development.

"They vote for Sixth Man of the Year, you have to consider him," Brown said Saturday night before his Bobcats faced the Knicks. "Especially if you make the playoffs, which is a pretty significant thing."

Brown believed that Robinson should have been in the D-League as a rookie.

"I don't understand this riding. I tried to coach him like I tried to coach everybody. He's had a lot of success since I left," Brown said.
 8 years ago '04        #4848
space
space
Eddy Curry was on the active roster and dressed on Saturday night against the Bobcats, but he did not involve himself in any pregame workout routine and did not participate in warmups before the game and at halftime.

Mike D'Antoni said Curry is "not ready to play yet" but did not rule out finding him minutes this season if he can make himself into game shape.

"As long as he keeps improving, maybe we'll get him in before the season ends," said D'Antoni.
 8 years ago '04        #4849
space
space
DO YA WANT B.G. TO COME HOME???

Ben Gordon, who was furious for being fined by Bulls' head coach Vinny Del Negro for arriving late to a team flight in December, has told confidantes he is inclined to likely sign elsewhere this summer when he becomes an unrestricted free agent.

In each of the past two summers, Gordon was offered contract extensions of better than $50 million. Gordon rejected those offers and the relationships between the Chicago front office and his agent Raymond Brothers is currently described by Tribune writer K.C. Johnson as 'rocky.'

one thing we know for a fact, playing in the Mecca doesn't scare him since he's always showing up when he plays in MSG
 8 years ago '04        #4850
space
space
With 21 games to play, the New York Knicks hurt their playoff chances by losing to the Charlotte Bobcats at home, 114-105 on Saturday night.

The Bobcats, on a franchise high six-game winning streak, are only one game out of the 8th seed, currently being held by the Chicago Bulls.

The Knicks are three games back.

"It is a skill to play hard and we have to either acquire the skill or learn how to do it, or something but we did not come out like a playoff game like this really meant the season more or less," said Knicks head coach Mike D'Antoni. "It doesn't but we should have had that attitude."

Charlotte held off a potential fourth quarter comeback, as New York got within six with just over a minute to play in the game. The Knicks, however, could not make it happen. Boris Diaw, who played for D'Antoni during his time with the Phoenix Suns, hit a key 3-pointer down the stretch to seal the win. Diaw finished with 22 points.

"Every game right now matters a lot and the fact that they [are] right in there matters even more," said David Lee, who finished shy of his customary double-double with only 10 points and 7 rebounds. "It's like losing two games. They get a win and we get a loss. It's frustrating all around."

Lee's double-double streak ended at 24 consecutive games, which is the second longest streak in franchise history.

New York's defense was once again suspect, allowing the Bobcats to shoot over 55 percent from the field and 50 percent from beyond the arc. Gerald Wallace led the Bobcats with 23 points, 13 rebounds and 5 a.ssists. Raja Bell, another former player of D'Antoni's, chipped in 17 points, while Raymond Felton added 19 points, 10 a.ssists and 6 rebounds.

"They are a team that won six and a row and there's a reason for that," said Lee. "I think we need to stop thinking that because it's Charlotte, you know, you look in the past and their record has been bad but they're playing great basketball and we didn't play well enough tonight."

Nate Robinson provided a spark early in the game, but flamed out with a poor shooting performance. He added 20 points, but it came on 5-of-15 shooting from the field. The Knicks trailed by 10 when he entered the game with over five minutes to play in the first quarter. However, by the end of the quarter the Knicks were within one.

"I didn't think [Robinson] played great, he didn't shoot but his energy was fine," D'Antoni said after the game. "We just didn't have the effort we needed today."

The Knicks hop over the Hudson River to begin a five-game road trip against the Nets on Sunday. The Nets are another team that stands in the Knicks' way of the last seed in the Eastern Conference. They are a game and a half ahead of New York.

The Bobcats have off until Tuesday when they travel to San Antonio to play the Spurs.
 8 years ago '07        #4851
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
the stupid sh*t the knicks do down the stretch never ceases to amaze me
 8 years ago '04        #4852
space
space
Eddy Curry, back practicing with the Knicks, said in his first interview in a month he'd support getting traded if it meant the best for the Knicks' future. Knicks brass will shop his contract this summer in an attempt to get further under the 2010 salary cap. "I've been here a long time," Curry said before the Knicks lost 106-101 to the Nets last night at Izod Center. "I want to see us get better. If it takes my contract to do it, then I would hate to leave, [but] if it results in the Knicks getting better, I'm all for that." Curry probably sees the writing on the wall and isn't f!ghting it. Curry also said he is eligible to opt out of his contract after next season, something the Knicks would love him to do. But that would seem improbable the way Curry's career has plummeted to rock bottom. Curry would leave $11.2 million on the table. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4853
space
space
FOR YOU DRUNK

Drew Gooden left agent Bill Duffy's agency and has signed with Dan Fegan. Fegan was in Spain recently and has signed Ricky Rubio, the hotshot Spanish point guard who could enter the 2009 draft. -- Cleveland News-Herald
 8 years ago '04        #4854
space
space
Knicks rookie Danilo Gallinari claims that he will workout in the United States this summer in an attempt to avoid slimming down.

"For sure I'm going to work out a lot to be better, better and better," said Gallinari. "'Work' is the only word I know to get better. I'm going to work out here (instead of in Italy). If I go back to Italy, it will just be for vacation."

Gallinari, who is currently listed at 6-10, 225 pounds, has been limited at times this season because of back issues.
 03-10-2009, 10:22 AM         #4855
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bx_bomberz said:
we will make the playoffs for sure look at these sh*tty teams we have coming up

Bobcats, @ Nets
So what does that make your team

cats got the 8th spot...tell your team to start scouting for the offseason
 8 years ago '04        #4856
space
space
The Knicks problems are varied, but none are more glaring than point guard Chris Duhon's horrendous slump. In the first two months of the season, Duhon was arguably the Knicks' most valuable player, executing the pick-and-roll to perfection with David Lee and directing an offense that became one of the best in the league. But his effectiveness has slipped, from averaging more than 8 a.ssists in November and December to 7-plus in January and February and now just 4.7 in the first three games of March. Duhon has been out of sync since Feb. 11, when he skipped a game to rest a sprained left ankle. In 10 games since, he has averaged 9.5 points, 6.4 a.ssists and 4 turnovers. This dismal stretch includes Duhon's only scoreless game of the season. D'Antoni has entertained just about every possible explanation. It could be fatigue: Duhon has already played a career-high 2,329 minutes. ... Duhon is proving why many NBA types felt he was a backup. New York needs to go get a point guard. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4857
space
space
FOR YOU HYPNO

The Warriors will waive Marcus Williams this week.

Golden State traded a future number one pick for Williams last summer and he was never able to crack Don Nelson's rotation.

"It just wasn't a good fit," Nelson said. "I like him very much. It was a really tough situation and he was a model citizen. He worked hard and was a pleasure to be around. His style just wasn't my style. He's better in the half-court."
 03-10-2009, 12:19 PM         #4858
dre4dollas 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre4dollas said:
So what does that make your team

cats got the 8th spot...tell your team to start scouting for the offseason
now i gotta root for these bums to win against milwaukee tonight

go knicks :applause: Imma rent y'all bandwagon for one night and be the driver
 8 years ago '06        #4859
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
FOR YOU DRUNK

Drew Gooden left agent Bill Duffy's agency and has signed with Dan Fegan. Fegan was in Spain recently and has signed Ricky Rubio, the hotshot Spanish point guard who could enter the 2009 draft. -- Cleveland News-Herald

check em out....see for yaself

would be PERFECT for this team...but if he declares, there would be almost NO CHANCE IN HELL he would still be there if we were to pick outside of the Top 5
 8 years ago '06        #4860
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
also....

here's a Donnie Walsh Fan Q&A Video

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy