New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
27 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Wale and J cole sitting together court side right now amid beef rumors
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
10 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
101 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4821
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh doesn't believe that his team is used to playing meaningful games this late in the season.

"The disappointment is, when we get into really close games against good teams, it's a matter of understanding our team hasn't been in games like that, with that kind of intensity," Walsh said Wednesday afternoon.

"We're going to have to learn to win those games. It gets harder after the All-Star Game. Teams are really gearing up for the playoffs. Playoffs team are a little ahead of us in the know-how and togetherness."

Walsh took responsibility for setting the team back a little bit with his deadline trades.

"Making the trades at the trading deadline interferes with that a bit," Walsh said. "I take responsibility for that."
 8 years ago '06        #4822
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
first of all....Born Loser....u are the MVP of this "Official" Thread! Keep that Knicks News comin.

now just a few comments on some of the recent news you have posted...

1) Stephen Curry is so OVERRATED. it may just be me, but i dont see how his style will translate to the NBA. dont get me wrong, the kids shot is water and he's one of the best players in all of college. but so were JJ Red*ck, Adam Morrison, and Christian Laettner. he is too skinny and will get manhandled by the stronger and more athletic players of the NBA. i'd HOPE that if he were still available when it comes time for us to make our selection that we would indeed PASS HIM UP!

and...

2) D-KNICK : Nicols was always a favorite of mine when we traded for him on draft night 2 years ago. good shooter who can guard the 2-3. not going to see much time, but thats not why he was signed. i think they get him acclimated to 'Antoni's system, so that maybe he can be a cheap alternative off the bench for next year.

big game on Saturday Night against the Bobcats. this is a MUST WIN! (obviously)

remember this game will be on WPIX Channel 11 NOT on MSG Network. i wonder who they gunna have doing play-by-play?
 8 years ago '04        #4823
space
space
^

probably Sal and Mr. G lmfao
 8 years ago '06        #4824
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
^

probably Sal and Mr. G lmfao
Mr G. >>> your favorite weatherman

:agreement6:
 8 years ago '04        #4825
space
space
shocked Mr. G ain't even been in the strip clubs in The Sopranos.....could have given Making It Rain a whole new meaning
 8 years ago '06        #4826
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,383 | Props total: 65 65
i haven't been on here in a min finally got my laptop back from repairs

danilo making late push for roy
 8 years ago '05        #4827
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,451 | Props total: 5267 5267
wheres pat ewing jr? hes playin good in the d league

d lee has a crazy double double streak goin plus hes been getting some blocks lately

if hughes is gunna drop close to 20 a night we will make the playoffs for sure look at these sh*tty teams we have coming up

Bobcats, @ Nets, @ Bucks, @ Pistons, @ Timberwolves

we should have signed signed pops mensah bonsu just got a 10 day with the raptors he was destroying the d league

BTW knicks allowing 108.1 points per game this year
 8 years ago '06        #4828
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
wheres pat ewing jr? hes playin good in the d league

d lee has a crazy double double streak goin plus hes been getting some blocks lately

if hughes is gunna drop close to 20 a night we will make the playoffs for sure look at these sh*tty teams we have coming up

Bobcats, @ Nets, @ Bucks, @ Pistons, @ Timberwolves

we should have signed signed pops mensah bonsu just got a 10 day with the raptors he was destroying the d league

BTW knicks allowing 108.1 points per game this year
i agree...Pops>Samb. but samb is a true center who fits 'Antoni's style of play. Pops is another PF that wouldnt see anytime in a crowded front court
 8 years ago '06        #4829
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Danilo Gallinari's English improves by the week. His back does not.

Although the Knicks rookie has not missed a game due to injury since his return in mid-January and scored a career-high 17 points to key Wednesday night's 109-105 win over Atlanta, the level of pain in his back and leg hasn't subsided.

Diagnosed with a bulging disc, Gallinari has had his minutes limited each game to under 25. Before the Italian Stallion checks into games late in the first quarter, he stays in the tunnel to perform back exercises or to just lie down. He avoids sitting on the bench, which puts pressure on the lower back and can leak disc fluid.

"It doesn't change much," Gallinari said of the pain. "It is still there. I feel always the same discomfort for all the games. It's not changing."
... 158297.htm

not changing?...not good!

as somebody chronic back problems, im very iffy that he will ever return to 100%. but if he's playing this well with these issues, can you imagine how well he'd play if he fully recovers from his injuries? from watchin his old you-tube clips pre-draft last year, you can see he has lost some of his explosiveness. he's a lot quicker than he's shown, plus im sure he plays conservative as to not hurt his back any further.

lets hope this offseason his strength and conditioning program gets him back to normal
 8 years ago '04        #4830
space
space
POSSIBLE RETURN???

Don Nelson is looking to redo the Warriors' backcourt and wants to encourage benchee No. 1 Jamal Crawford to opt out of the final two years and $19.4 million of his deal, according to two NBA sources. Stephen Jackson was benched in the next game, just to make it look like Nelson wasn't singling out Crawford. And the bench-a-vet policy abruptly stopped there. Will Crawford take Nelson up on the suggestion? In this NBA economy, it's hard to see Crawford giving up almost $20 million in guaranteed money, and even harder to see how he'd get heavy interest when his own coach is leading the downgrade in value. -- San Jose Mercury News
 8 years ago '04        #4831
space
space
A source close to team president Donnie Walsh said the Knicks prefers Danilo Gallinari not play for the Italian national team's Olympic qualifier this summer. They want him in New York rehabbing and resting. Gallinari will likely play Las Vegas summer league, but that's no guarantee if rest is deemed more important. His goal is to come to training camp in October pain free. "I think I will have all the summer so next season I could be 100 percent," he said. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4832
space
space
Danilo Gallinari continues to play through the pain of bulged disc. He avoids sitting on the bench, which puts pressure on the lower back and can leak disc fluid.

"It doesn't change much," Gallinari said of the pain. "It is still there. I feel always the same discomfort for all the games. It's not changing."
 8 years ago '06        #4833
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
Mar 06, 2009 12:54 PM EST

[pic - click to view]

The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that free agent guard Demetris Nichols has been signed to a 10-day contract. Nichols, a member of the Iowa Energy, became the 14th Call-Up of the 2008-09 NBA Development League season. Nichols, 6-8, 215-pounds, was selected in the second round (53rd overall) of the 2007 NBA Draft by Portland and was traded to New York on draft night in exchange for a 2008 second-round pick.
 8 years ago '04        #4834
space
space
Nickle Nine Is....

good to see him back, never wanted him to leave in the first place...hopefully his clown a.ss has matured and learned that you can't always get what you want, wanted playing time rookie season and got some.....in the D-League
 8 years ago '04        #4835
space
space
Monta Ellis crying about wanting to get out of Golden State, n*gga better get a buyout cause dudes are trying to get under the cap and his contract is lil much
 8 years ago '05        #4836
space
space
id rather have brandon jennings, jeff teague or tyreke evans then stephen curry
 8 years ago '04        #4837
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
id rather have brandon jennings, jeff teague or tyreke evans then stephen curry
i'm sure you can come up with a trade that would give u 3 first round picks and we can have all three of those guys
 8 years ago '05        #4838
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
i'm sure you can come up with a trade that would give u 3 first round picks and we can have all three of those guys
i still think its a good idea to trade nate and lee for draft picks
 8 years ago '07        #4839
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 Born_Loser said:
 03-07-2009, 07:03 AM         #4840
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Born_Loser said:
LOL u know how he do

Hey bomberz thought i'd show u a picture of yo boy.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
95 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
45 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
15 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
130 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
49 comments
1 day ago