New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Soulja Boy:"I was real heavy in the streets before I got famous" (GOAT ducktal..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Young M.A: I'm Not Giving The Promoter His $33,000 Back, Take That Up W..
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The bible has 66 books, subtract your age, and add 50. Did you get you..
95 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-28-2009, 04:37 PM         #4781
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this team is really pissing me off.....and its stressing me outtttt
 8 years ago '06        #4782
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 nyknicks19 said:
this team is really pissing me off.....and its stressing me outtttt
no reasons to be pissed or stressed out with the knicks....

unless you had some outlandish expectations coming into the season. i think we've exceeded MY expectations from top to bottom. The Knicks organization as a whole, from management and front office, to the players and personel.

the only reason you feelin stressed is because the knicks have actually exceeded your expectations and now you want MORE.

patience my friends...this season was the most enjoyable season for me as a knicks fan since the late 90's / EARLY EARLY 2000's.

and its the first of many to come
 8 years ago '04        #4783
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2177 2177
drunk's a fu*king therapist now, i see
 8 years ago '04        #4784
space
space
damn, Duhon fu*king sucks...14 pts. in the first quarter, that's horrible

8 years ago '04        #4785
space
space
wtf is Mike doing, bench Hughes, he's playing defense and passing the ball...hasn't played all season and now he's getting his foot in with the defense, sit him down now

8 years ago '05        #4786
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,510 | Props total: 5296 5296
holy sh*t only the knicks couldent be anyhotter right now...

just hope they dont plan on gaurding beasley with chandler all game
 8 years ago '07        #4787
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 171 171
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

unless you had some outlandish expectations coming into the season. i think we've exceeded MY expectations from top to bottom. The Knicks organization as a whole, from management and front office, to the players and personel.

the only reason you feelin stressed is because the knicks have actually exceeded your expectations and now you want MORE.

patience my friends...this season was the most enjoyable season for me as a knicks fan since the late 90's / EARLY EARLY 2000's.

:applause::applause: i think its evident that we're on the way up... now if we can just get this 8th spot...
 8 years ago '08        #4788
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,878 | Props total: 5600 5600
 DRuNk 24/7 said:

Yea but what's wrong with us wanting the knicks to make the playoffs?
 02-28-2009, 09:03 PM         #4789
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This some bs. ive been watching faithfully and
we still cant finish a damn game.. im watching this
heat game and we only scored like 10 points.

Whos actually guarding wade?
 8 years ago '06        #4790
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
Jesus Christ fu*k this team...
 02-28-2009, 10:07 PM         #4791
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BULLsh*t
 8 years ago '04        #4792
space
space
Nate Robinson heard his name mentioned in trade rumors last month, but he would love to stay in New York as long as possible.

"I would love to stay a Knick for the rest of my career," Robinson told the New York Post. "If not, that means God has other plans."

Robinson was also asked by the Post's Steve Serby to give a sales pitch to LeBron James, who many expect to join the Knicks in the summer of 2010.

"Well, he already knows the city would be his. He's already on billboards and everything in New York City. It'll be sellouts. . . . The crowds are gonna love him regardless. There's like no other place like playing here in the city. This is the best city . . . and (the Knicks) have the best colors - orange, white and blue," Nate said.

"I'd tell him he can probably design any kind of jersey he wanted (laughs). We'll have a different jersey for every game - we'll let you do that if you come to the Knicks."
 8 years ago '04        #4793
space
space
Sacramento has reportedly had discussions with veteran forward Drew Gooden regarding a possible buyout.

Gooden's ability to join a contender will close on Sunday night.

If the rumors are true, San Antonio and Cleveland are expected to show interest in the forward.

just putting this up since we do have room on the roster.....thoughts on possibly going after dude with a 1 year deal
 03-01-2009, 07:25 PM         #4794
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really??? no signings at all??

kinda disappointed
 8 years ago '04        #4795
space
space
According to a source, the Kings, Lakers and Oklahoma City made plays for Knicks guard Nate Robinson at the trade deadline. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4796
space
space
Knicks GM Donnie Walsh is hopeful that Eddy Curry can get back on the court in the final weeks of the season. The plan is to get Curry up and playing again to build his trade value. Walsh is a firm believer that 6-11 players who can score will always be in demand. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4797
space
space
The NBA planned to release a green Krypto-Nate shirt a few days after Nate Robinson won the Slam Dunk competition in Phoenix, but DC Comics wanted a piece of the action.

The plan was scrapped because of intellectual property issues with DC Comics, the originator of the Superman comic books.

The NBA is now looking to involve DC Comics in future Krypto-Nate products, according to a league source.
 8 years ago '04        #4798
space
space
The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that free agent center Cheikh Samb has been signed to a 10-day contract.

Samb, 7-1, 245-pounds was selected in the second round (51st overall) of the 2006 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers, before being traded to the Detroit Pistons on draft night. A native of Senegal, Samb has career averages of 1.1 points, 1.5 rebounds and 5.4 minutes in 20 career games over two seasons with Detroit, Denver and the Los Angeles Clippers. On Nov. 3, he was traded from Detroit to Denver, and on Jan. 5 from Denver to the L.A. Clippers. In 16 games this season with the Nuggets and Clippers, Samb averaged 0.9 points, 1.4 rebounds and 0.63 blocks over 4.7 minutes. He was waived by the Clippers on Feb. 16.

The Knicks roster now stands at 13 players.
 8 years ago '06        #4799
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that free agent center Cheikh Samb has been signed to a 10-day contract.

Samb, 7-1, 245-pounds was selected in the second round (51st overall) of the 2006 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers, before being traded to the Detroit Pistons on draft night. A native of Senegal, Samb has career averages of 1.1 points, 1.5 rebounds and 5.4 minutes in 20 career games over two seasons with Detroit, Denver and the Los Angeles Clippers. On Nov. 3, he was traded from Detroit to Denver, and on Jan. 5 from Denver to the L.A. Clippers. In 16 games this season with the Nuggets and Clippers, Samb averaged 0.9 points, 1.4 rebounds and 0.63 blocks over 4.7 minutes. He was waived by the Clippers on Feb. 16.

The Knicks roster now stands at 13 players.
its about time we did SAMBthing.....

sorry...i couldnt resist
 8 years ago '07        #4800
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 171 171
drunk ur a fool.... its good to see u back n posting more my dude...

and samb can't be worse guarding the middle than JJ... at least we have a legit 7 footer now... now watch josh smith baptize him on wednesday
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
51 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
12/5/16 struggle wwf raw - how long will thot queen sasha banks be the womens..
648 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
260 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" OFFICIAL TRACKLIST
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous: I Gotta Put My Foot On A Few Rappers Necks!
73 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
71 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy