NBA Jeremy Lin comments on Asian stereotypes
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Young boy goes to columbia
7 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thot Janitor Won't Take No For An Answer, Rapes Student In A Closet
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 600breezy riding thur xxxtentacion city looking for him!!!!!
47 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4781
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
damn, Duhon fu*king sucks...14 pts. in the first quarter, that's horrible

8 years ago '04        #4782
space
space
wtf is Mike doing, bench Hughes, he's playing defense and passing the ball...hasn't played all season and now he's getting his foot in with the defense, sit him down now

8 years ago '05        #4783
Bx_Bomberz 161 heat pts161
space
space
$16,156 | Props total: 8957 8957
holy sh*t only the knicks couldent be anyhotter right now...

just hope they dont plan on gaurding beasley with chandler all game
 8 years ago '07        #4784
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,105 | Props total: 645 645
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
no reasons to be pissed or stressed out with the knicks....

unless you had some outlandish expectations coming into the season. i think we've exceeded MY expectations from top to bottom. The Knicks organization as a whole, from management and front office, to the players and personel.

the only reason you feelin stressed is because the knicks have actually exceeded your expectations and now you want MORE.

patience my friends...this season was the most enjoyable season for me as a knicks fan since the late 90's / EARLY EARLY 2000's.

and its the first of many to come
:applause::applause: i think its evident that we're on the way up... now if we can just get this 8th spot...
 8 years ago '08        #4785
AC_89 168 heat pts168
space
space
$36,116 | Props total: 8591 8591
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
no reasons to be pissed or stressed out with the knicks....

unless you had some outlandish expectations coming into the season. i think we've exceeded MY expectations from top to bottom. The Knicks organization as a whole, from management and front office, to the players and personel.

the only reason you feelin stressed is because the knicks have actually exceeded your expectations and now you want MORE.

patience my friends...this season was the most enjoyable season for me as a knicks fan since the late 90's / EARLY EARLY 2000's.

and its the first of many to come

Yea but what's wrong with us wanting the knicks to make the playoffs?
 02-28-2009, 08:03 PM         #4786
stackmatics 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This some bs. ive been watching faithfully and
we still cant finish a damn game.. im watching this
heat game and we only scored like 10 points.

Whos actually guarding wade?
 02-28-2009, 08:11 PM         #4787
HenryTheMenace 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jesus Christ fu*k this team...
 02-28-2009, 09:07 PM         #4788
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BULLsh*t
 8 years ago '04        #4789
space
space
Nate Robinson heard his name mentioned in trade rumors last month, but he would love to stay in New York as long as possible.

"I would love to stay a Knick for the rest of my career," Robinson told the New York Post. "If not, that means God has other plans."

Robinson was also asked by the Post's Steve Serby to give a sales pitch to LeBron James, who many expect to join the Knicks in the summer of 2010.

"Well, he already knows the city would be his. He's already on billboards and everything in New York City. It'll be sellouts. . . . The crowds are gonna love him regardless. There's like no other place like playing here in the city. This is the best city . . . and (the Knicks) have the best colors - orange, white and blue," Nate said.

"I'd tell him he can probably design any kind of jersey he wanted (laughs). We'll have a different jersey for every game - we'll let you do that if you come to the Knicks."
 8 years ago '04        #4790
space
space
Sacramento has reportedly had discussions with veteran forward Drew Gooden regarding a possible buyout.

Gooden's ability to join a contender will close on Sunday night.

If the rumors are true, San Antonio and Cleveland are expected to show interest in the forward.

just putting this up since we do have room on the roster.....thoughts on possibly going after dude with a 1 year deal
 03-01-2009, 06:25 PM         #4791
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
really??? no signings at all??

kinda disappointed
 8 years ago '04        #4792
space
space
According to a source, the Kings, Lakers and Oklahoma City made plays for Knicks guard Nate Robinson at the trade deadline. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4793
space
space
Knicks GM Donnie Walsh is hopeful that Eddy Curry can get back on the court in the final weeks of the season. The plan is to get Curry up and playing again to build his trade value. Walsh is a firm believer that 6-11 players who can score will always be in demand. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4794
space
space
The NBA planned to release a green Krypto-Nate shirt a few days after Nate Robinson won the Slam Dunk competition in Phoenix, but DC Comics wanted a piece of the action.

The plan was scrapped because of intellectual property issues with DC Comics, the originator of the Superman comic books.

The NBA is now looking to involve DC Comics in future Krypto-Nate products, according to a league source.
 8 years ago '04        #4795
space
space
The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that free agent center Cheikh Samb has been signed to a 10-day contract.

Samb, 7-1, 245-pounds was selected in the second round (51st overall) of the 2006 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers, before being traded to the Detroit Pistons on draft night. A native of Senegal, Samb has career averages of 1.1 points, 1.5 rebounds and 5.4 minutes in 20 career games over two seasons with Detroit, Denver and the Los Angeles Clippers. On Nov. 3, he was traded from Detroit to Denver, and on Jan. 5 from Denver to the L.A. Clippers. In 16 games this season with the Nuggets and Clippers, Samb averaged 0.9 points, 1.4 rebounds and 0.63 blocks over 4.7 minutes. He was waived by the Clippers on Feb. 16.

The Knicks roster now stands at 13 players.
 8 years ago '06        #4796
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
The New York Knickerbockers President of Basketball Operations Donnie Walsh announced today that free agent center Cheikh Samb has been signed to a 10-day contract.

Samb, 7-1, 245-pounds was selected in the second round (51st overall) of the 2006 NBA Draft by the Los Angeles Lakers, before being traded to the Detroit Pistons on draft night. A native of Senegal, Samb has career averages of 1.1 points, 1.5 rebounds and 5.4 minutes in 20 career games over two seasons with Detroit, Denver and the Los Angeles Clippers. On Nov. 3, he was traded from Detroit to Denver, and on Jan. 5 from Denver to the L.A. Clippers. In 16 games this season with the Nuggets and Clippers, Samb averaged 0.9 points, 1.4 rebounds and 0.63 blocks over 4.7 minutes. He was waived by the Clippers on Feb. 16.

The Knicks roster now stands at 13 players.
its about time we did SAMBthing.....

sorry...i couldnt resist
 8 years ago '07        #4797
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,105 | Props total: 645 645
drunk ur a fool.... its good to see u back n posting more my dude...

and samb can't be worse guarding the middle than JJ... at least we have a legit 7 footer now... now watch josh smith baptize him on wednesday
 8 years ago '04        #4798
space
space
Having finally solved the Stephon Marbury saga, Knicks general manager Donnie Walsh would like to get Eddy Curry back on the court in hopes of increasing his trade value.

Walsh has always believed that a player of Curry's size, with offensive skills, will be coveted.

It is also rumored that Walsh could revisit the idea of trading Nate Robinson and/or Jared Jeffries this summer in order to create cap space.
 8 years ago '04        #4799
space
space
Knicks guard Nate Robinson said in an interview on ESPN Radio New York with Michael Kay recently that he isn't likely to defend his Slam Dunk title next season.

"I'll probably retire. I've been it in four times," Robinson told Kay.
 03-03-2009, 06:52 AM         #4800
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Stromile Swift was released by New Jersey I like the knicks to try and sign him. I bet he could atleast play better center than JJ. Although I'm not a JJ hater.

Last edited by 7thWonder; 03-03-2009 at 07:03 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Well Damn Birdman/Cashmoney signs 6 all Female BBW rap group "The Bartel
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mike Rowe calls out Nordstrom because they are selling $425 jeans cove..
34 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Amber Rose Names All Rappers She Would F*ck!!!!!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DAMN is Genius Because...
249 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX I Need Your Help!! I Know She Has Some XXX Videos Somewhere On The..
66 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Apr 26 - 5 in-demand entry-level jobs that pay over $60,000 a year
250 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside OG mobb James tell what happened with 2pacs murder.
247 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
lil marcus from jojoworld made kynng (young thugs stan) run for the hills
267 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy