New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Running to Godfather 50 for help in his beefs
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Orlando Brown going into graphic detail on what happened with him & Raven in t..
31 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #4761
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
new york knickbockers for life!
 8 years ago '05        #4762
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,537 | Props total: 5307 5307
holy fu*k that was UGLY and its only the 1st quarter...

dwight might go 40 30 10 haha
 02-25-2009, 09:18 PM         #4763
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
am i the only one starting to hate chris duhon....this bumb hasnt hit a timely bucket since before the all star break....he really needs to see fewer minutes....give my fu*kin man gallinari more time he just makes sh*t happen on all areas of the court....dudes jumper is straight ridiculous
 02-25-2009, 09:36 PM         #4764
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
We lost :sad5: but Nate Robinson is the fu*kin man. I think CPalmer is even falling in love.

PS i aint heard bombers say much about Thabeet since that dude from Pitt made him look like a lil bi*ch
 8 years ago '06        #4765
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
 nyknicks19 said:
am i the only one starting to hate chris duhon....this bumb hasnt hit a timely bucket since before the all star break....he really needs to see fewer minutes....give my fu*kin man gallinari more time he just makes sh*t happen on all areas of the court....dudes jumper is straight ridiculous
Said it from the start Duhon is a bum..Draft a Future point guard
 8 years ago '07        #4766
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
fu*k... we almost had these n*ggas... i just learned so much watching us tonite...

1) i swear if we EEEEVVVVER play with consistency for these last couple months we'll be a playoff team... been saying it all year

2) nate is playing more and more like he wants to stay... nate is one of the few ppl showing up since the break.

3) duhon's been looking a lil lackluster lately... not running the offense as much as he did earlier... but at least he had 10 dimes and 7 rebs. something is tellin me that either nate's stealing his mojo or duhon is wearing down from all the minutes... for now i'll run with "wearing down"

4) i still wished we drafted bayless (a PG for the future) but.... once gallo is 100% healthy, gets his wind up, strengthens his back, and works out this summer... he will be our signature shooter. if he ever gets above average defensively... look out. he's getting more confident, and it showed tonite...

5) WC, nate, d lee, gallo all need to stay for 2010. don't get rid of hard working, talented fan favorites. period.
 8 years ago '05        #4767
space
space
 7thWonder said:
PS i aint heard bombers say much about Thabeet since that dude from Pitt made him look like a lil bi*ch
tonight 14 points 15 rebs 5 blocks on 4/4 fg's and 6/7ft's

no point of bringing it up he is gunna be a top of the lotto player and the knicks arent
 8 years ago '06        #4768
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
3) duhon's been looking a lil lackluster lately... not running the offense as much as he did earlier... but at least he had 10 dimes and 7 rebs. something is tellin me that either nate's stealing his mojo or duhon is wearing down from all the minutes... for now i'll run with "wearing down"

i agree...we have to understand that Duhon was arguably our first half MVP

he's played hurt for most of the season and he's played the most minutes out of anyone in the first half. he doesnt seem to have his legs behind him in his shot. he looks weak and definitely needs a rest.

the emergence of Nate over the past week or so has been a HUGE lift, in more ways than one. but i wish D'Antoni would take out Duhon towards the end of the game as he becomes a liability.

oh and btw....

Gallo >>> ________

ftw!

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 02-26-2009 at 02:12 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4769
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
oh and btw....

Gallo >>> ________

ftw!
still waiting for you to admit i was right, everybody you had clowning my a.ss at the draft should be offering me a ham sandwich right now

8 years ago '06        #4770
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
still waiting for you to admit i was right, everybody you had clowning my a.ss at the draft should be offering me a ham sandwich right now

:agreement6::agreement6:to the ALL MIGHTY Born Loser:agreement6::agreement6:

[pic - click to view]

does that make you feel better?...

i single-handedly started the "USA" chants while we there...but when he was selected and became a knick, my boo's turned to cheers...and have supported him ever since

u know that i wished for Russel Westbrook...i cant believe OKC swooped in on him

*btw* DEFINITELY going again this year

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 02-26-2009 at 03:11 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #4771
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
*btw* DEFINITELY going again this year
after all that sh*t you were talking about not ever going again, lmfao
 8 years ago '08        #4772
AC_89 148 heat pts148
space
space
$33,892 | Props total: 5648 5648
Lol at hughes getting booed already,d'antoni should consider putting nate in the starting lineup....
 8 years ago '06        #4773
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
after all that sh*t you were talking about not ever going again, lmfao
yea i know...blah blah blah...

it was the waiting online the night b4 that i dont wanna do again...HYPNO, u gotta hit me up wit that pre-draft pass again.

*i cant believe i waited on line over night when i already had me 2 tickets* LMAO
 8 years ago '04        #4774
space
space
You can call it Knicks Formula 40. It's not so much a magic elixir as it is a heady goal, one that coach Mike D'Antoni revealed yesterday that he has set for his team. During the All-Star break, D'Antoni sat down and decided that 40 wins -- what it would take to earn a trip to the playoffs -- should be a realistic goal. So he started preaching about the power of 40. "I just thought that 40 is pretty good," D'Antoni said yesterday. "There's no reason why we can't win close to 40. "It's tough. We got some hard teams, but we just have to try to play better and win some when we can." --Newsday
 8 years ago '06        #4775
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
You can call it Knicks Formula 40. It's not so much a magic elixir as it is a heady goal, one that coach Mike D'Antoni revealed yesterday that he has set for his team. During the All-Star break, D'Antoni sat down and decided that 40 wins -- what it would take to earn a trip to the playoffs -- should be a realistic goal. So he started preaching about the power of 40. "I just thought that 40 is pretty good," D'Antoni said yesterday. "There's no reason why we can't win close to 40. "It's tough. We got some hard teams, but we just have to try to play better and win some when we can." --Newsday
16-9

gunna be tough...but thats why you set goals in life...gives you somethin to reach for

-For The Record-

I was recently asked "If you could pick anyone to sit and have lunch with, who would it be?".....my answer: Mike D'Antoni

you guys should pick up Jack MacCallum's book "Seven Seconds or Less"...awesome read, and gives further insight to the man we call coach.

*i dont care what his tenure becomes as Knicks Head Coach...mark it down...this man has brought back the respect and competitve fire to NY (its been too long)
 8 years ago '06        #4776
weezywee1872 
space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
time to make a playoff run tonite and end this bullsh*t against the sixers
 8 years ago '04        #4777
space
space
no matter how many times i see it still can't believe Jefferies is the center
 8 years ago '05        #4778
space
space
id prefer chinese water tourture over watchin the knicks 1st half again

11 points in the first quarter...:frown:

i thought the knicks were supposed to go on this run to get to 40 wins...:angry12:
 8 years ago '06        #4779
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
id prefer chinese water tourture over watchin the knicks 1st half again

11 points in the first quarter...:frown:

i thought the knicks were supposed to go on this run to get to 40 wins...:angry12:
not to mention while we had to sit and watch this travesty of a first half, we also had to hear AL TRAUTWIG through it all....

god i was in tears last night
 8 years ago '06        #4780
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
oh and to Willie Perez and the rest of the Marbury stans in here.....

Marbs says farewell to "his" fans
Home      

most viewed right now
Rick Ross still using 50 Cent's paper to open up franchises at will
52 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
77 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adidas Ultra Boost 3.0. Releasing Dec. 6 @ 11am ET / 8am PT.
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Puzzle: Only 10% People Can Find All The 6 Words Hidden In This Image...
55 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shia LaBeouf Victim Drake Dragged For Weed Plate 'Views' Inexplicable ..
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy