New York Knicks

most viewed right now
 156
Image(s) inside :bugsshocked:
16 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 127
Tekashi69 explains Massive Brawl at Lax J Prince called him "they aint from RA..
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 84
Image(s) inside Dave East Dressing like a Weirdo Now??
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 66
OT Canada’s Jocelyne Larocque immediately removes medal.
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 9 years ago '06        #4761
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
3) duhon's been looking a lil lackluster lately... not running the offense as much as he did earlier... but at least he had 10 dimes and 7 rebs. something is tellin me that either nate's stealing his mojo or duhon is wearing down from all the minutes... for now i'll run with "wearing down"

i agree...we have to understand that Duhon was arguably our first half MVP

he's played hurt for most of the season and he's played the most minutes out of anyone in the first half. he doesnt seem to have his legs behind him in his shot. he looks weak and definitely needs a rest.

the emergence of Nate over the past week or so has been a HUGE lift, in more ways than one. but i wish D'Antoni would take out Duhon towards the end of the game as he becomes a liability.




oh and btw....

Gallo >>> ________


ftw!


Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 02-26-2009 at 02:12 AM..
 9 years ago '04        #4762
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
oh and btw....

Gallo >>> ________


ftw!
still waiting for you to admit i was right, everybody you had clowning my a.ss at the draft should be offering me a ham sandwich right now

 9 years ago '06        #4763
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
still waiting for you to admit i was right, everybody you had clowning my a.ss at the draft should be offering me a ham sandwich right now

:agreement6::agreement6:to the ALL MIGHTY Born Loser:agreement6::agreement6:


[pic - click to view]

does that make you feel better?...


i single-handedly started the "USA" chants while we there...but when he was selected and became a knick, my boo's turned to cheers...and have supported him ever since

u know that i wished for Russel Westbrook...i cant believe OKC swooped in on him



*btw* DEFINITELY going again this year


Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 02-26-2009 at 03:11 PM..
 9 years ago '04        #4764
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
*btw* DEFINITELY going again this year
after all that sh*t you were talking about not ever going again, lmfao
 9 years ago '08        #4765
AC_89 214 heat pts214
space
avatar space
space
$40,840 | Props total: 15810 15810
Lol at hughes getting booed already,d'antoni should consider putting nate in the starting lineup....
 9 years ago '06        #4766
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
after all that sh*t you were talking about not ever going again, lmfao
yea i know...blah blah blah...


it was the waiting online the night b4 that i dont wanna do again...HYPNO, u gotta hit me up wit that pre-draft pass again.


*i cant believe i waited on line over night when i already had me 2 tickets* LMAO
 9 years ago '04        #4767
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
You can call it Knicks Formula 40. It's not so much a magic elixir as it is a heady goal, one that coach Mike D'Antoni revealed yesterday that he has set for his team. During the All-Star break, D'Antoni sat down and decided that 40 wins -- what it would take to earn a trip to the playoffs -- should be a realistic goal. So he started preaching about the power of 40. "I just thought that 40 is pretty good," D'Antoni said yesterday. "There's no reason why we can't win close to 40. "It's tough. We got some hard teams, but we just have to try to play better and win some when we can." --Newsday
 9 years ago '06        #4768
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Born_Loser said:
You can call it Knicks Formula 40. It's not so much a magic elixir as it is a heady goal, one that coach Mike D'Antoni revealed yesterday that he has set for his team. During the All-Star break, D'Antoni sat down and decided that 40 wins -- what it would take to earn a trip to the playoffs -- should be a realistic goal. So he started preaching about the power of 40. "I just thought that 40 is pretty good," D'Antoni said yesterday. "There's no reason why we can't win close to 40. "It's tough. We got some hard teams, but we just have to try to play better and win some when we can." --Newsday
16-9

gunna be tough...but thats why you set goals in life...gives you somethin to reach for



-For The Record-

I was recently asked "If you could pick anyone to sit and have lunch with, who would it be?".....my answer: Mike D'Antoni

you guys should pick up Jack MacCallum's book "Seven Seconds or Less"...awesome read, and gives further insight to the man we call coach.


*i dont care what his tenure becomes as Knicks Head Coach...mark it down...this man has brought back the respect and competitve fire to NY (its been too long)
 9 years ago '06        #4769
weezywee1872 
space
avatar space
space
$211 | Props total: 0 0
time to make a playoff run tonite and end this bullsh*t against the sixers
 9 years ago '04        #4770
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
no matter how many times i see it still can't believe Jefferies is the center
 9 years ago '05        #4771
Bx_Bomberz 187 heat pts187
space
avatar space
space
$21,006 | Props total: 13719 13719
id prefer chinese water tourture over watchin the knicks 1st half again

11 points in the first quarter...:frown:

i thought the knicks were supposed to go on this run to get to 40 wins...:angry12:
 9 years ago '06        #4772
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Bx_bomberz said:
id prefer chinese water tourture over watchin the knicks 1st half again

11 points in the first quarter...:frown:

i thought the knicks were supposed to go on this run to get to 40 wins...:angry12:
not to mention while we had to sit and watch this travesty of a first half, we also had to hear AL TRAUTWIG through it all....

god i was in tears last night
 9 years ago '06        #4773
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
oh and to Willie Perez and the rest of the Marbury stans in here.....



Marbs says farewell to "his" fans
 02-28-2009, 04:37 PM         #4774
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this team is really pissing me off.....and its stressing me outtttt
 9 years ago '06        #4775
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 nyknicks19 said:
this team is really pissing me off.....and its stressing me outtttt
no reasons to be pissed or stressed out with the knicks....



unless you had some outlandish expectations coming into the season. i think we've exceeded MY expectations from top to bottom. The Knicks organization as a whole, from management and front office, to the players and personel.


the only reason you feelin stressed is because the knicks have actually exceeded your expectations and now you want MORE.

patience my friends...this season was the most enjoyable season for me as a knicks fan since the late 90's / EARLY EARLY 2000's.

and its the first of many to come
 9 years ago '04        #4776
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
drunk's a fu*king therapist now, i see
 9 years ago '04        #4777
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
damn, Duhon fu*king sucks...14 pts. in the first quarter, that's horrible

 9 years ago '04        #4778
Born_Loser|M 101 heat pts101
space
avatar space
space
$42,410 | Props total: 3978 3978
wtf is Mike doing, bench Hughes, he's playing defense and passing the ball...hasn't played all season and now he's getting his foot in with the defense, sit him down now

 9 years ago '05        #4779
Bx_Bomberz 187 heat pts187
space
avatar space
space
$21,006 | Props total: 13719 13719
holy sh*t only the knicks couldent be anyhotter right now...

just hope they dont plan on gaurding beasley with chandler all game
 9 years ago '07        #4780
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,991 | Props total: 2442 2442
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
no reasons to be pissed or stressed out with the knicks....



unless you had some outlandish expectations coming into the season. i think we've exceeded MY expectations from top to bottom. The Knicks organization as a whole, from management and front office, to the players and personel.


the only reason you feelin stressed is because the knicks have actually exceeded your expectations and now you want MORE.

patience my friends...this season was the most enjoyable season for me as a knicks fan since the late 90's / EARLY EARLY 2000's.

and its the first of many to come
:applause::applause: i think its evident that we're on the way up... now if we can just get this 8th spot...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 79
Image(s) inside Forget Blac Chyna, This is the Best Ass Ya'll will See for a Minute
14 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Kenyan lady found her childhood friend on the streets suffering from drug addi..
126 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 18
Netflix Full Metal Alchemist 2/19
54 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
The O.G back at it
30 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Drake's run continues #1 God's Plan / Look Alive #6
53 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 10
NBA Wilt Stories (300 pound Shaq who ran the floor like Anthony Davis)
32 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Feb 20 - GOP staffer fired after accusing Parkland students of being ‘..
116 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside R. Kelly kills his audition at The Voice (Wow)
70 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy