New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NFL Von Miller gives every player in AFC West bottle of wine, Thank You note
41 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Curry is completely petrified when guarding Harden
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
J.Cole dissing Kanye on new song "False Prophets"
327 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4741
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,636 | Props total: 2138 2138
Knick coach Mike D'Antoni will miss his team's practice on Tuesday to attend the arbitration hearing to discuss the grievance filed by Stephon Marbury against the team, the a.ssociated Press is reporting.

D'Antoni will tell his side of the story about what happened on Nov. 26 in Detroit, when the Knicks contend Marbury refused the coach's request to play when the team was short-handed. The Knicks suspended him a game and fined him nearly $400,000, claiming it was the second time he declined to play.

"It's not a great situation for anybody. I hate it for Steph, I hate it for the Knicks, I hate it for everybody, but it's just something we're doing and we'll deal with it and get it over with," D'Antoni said Monday before the Knicks hosted Indiana. "There's a lot worse things in the world going on, so we'll just deal with the problem and do the best we can."
 8 years ago '05        #4742
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,431 | Props total: 5258 5258
samb sounds good to me, looks like he can run...

nate drops 41 on 18 attempts:wow:

the knicks had no buisness having a close game with that team the pacers put out last night but for somereason duhon lets his little cousin whoop his a.ss whenever they play...

chandler played like sh*t 4-18 from the feild... and im starting to get the feeling that gallinari might be a bit of a chucker...
 8 years ago '04        #4743
space
space
The Knicks worked out a half-dozen free agents Monday, including Cheikh Samb and Quincy Douby, and will probably sign one player to a 10-day contract. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4744
space
space
Will Ferrell, one of Knicks guard Nate Robinson's favorite actors, was sitting courtside, which only pushed his needle further into the red. The Garden's public-address system blasts Ferrell's "shake-and-bake" catchphrase (from the film "Talladega Nights") after nearly every Robinson basket. Robinson made sure to involve Ferrell in the fun. They slapped hands as Robinson jogged up court after a 3-pointer in the third quarter. Minutes later, Robinson made another 3-pointer and drew a foul -- but detoured to Ferrell's seat for a fist-bump and an exchange of "shake-and-bake!" greetings before shooting the free throw. "I was so like energized, ready to play," Robinson said of Ferrell's presence. "It's weird. I wanted to play good for my team, for the fans but definitely for him. So he can hear as many shake-and-bakes as he can." -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4745
space
space
According to two sources, the Knicks will sign Cheikh Samb to a 10-day contract by week's end.

The 7-1 center from Senegal is 24 years of age and brings shot-blocking potential otherwise absent on the New York roster.
 8 years ago '06        #4746
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Bx_bomberz said:
samb sounds good to me, looks like he can run...

nate drops 41 on 18 attempts:wow:

the knicks had no buisness having a close game with that team the pacers put out last night but for somereason duhon lets his little cousin whoop his a.ss whenever they play...

chandler played like sh*t 4-18 from the feild... and im starting to get the feeling that gallinari might be a bit of a chucker...
i dont think Gallo is a chucker...he has a high BBIQ and simply gets his in the flow of the offense (depending on who's playin on the court wit him)

i think its more of a case that Gallo's minutes have been cut. Also, its the fact that when he does play, guys like Nate and Harrington (soon to be Hughes) dont really involve him in the offense.

Less Minutes + Less Touches = throwin up a shot when u finally get the ball to show coach you can play
 8 years ago '05        #4747
Doe Stacks 
space
space
$4,620 | Props total: 37 37
Whats going to happen to AL Harrington? AL is my favorite player right now..I know everybody in here fu*ks with Nate and Lee but I never here you guys mention the faith of Harrington after this season. What do ya'll think is going to happen to my homie AL?
 8 years ago '04        #4748
space
space
 Doe Stacks said:
Whats going to happen to AL Harrington? AL is my favorite player right now..I know everybody in here fu*ks with Nate and Lee but I never here you guys mention the faith of Harrington after this season. What do ya'll think is going to happen to my homie AL?
no faith, i was the first person in saying bring his a.ss over here since last season and not naming any names kept saying that Balkman would be a better fit than him
 02-24-2009, 05:03 PM         #4749
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Harrington is a true Chucker
 8 years ago '06        #4750
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
no faith, i was the first person in saying bring his a.ss over here since last season and not naming any names kept saying that Balkman would be a better fit than him
 8 years ago '06        #4751
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
The New York Knicks and Stephon Marbury were nearing a buyout agreement Tuesday afternoon that would clear the way for Marbury to sign with the Boston Celtics, according to sources close to the situation.

[pic - click to view]

Sources briefed on the state of the talks told ESPN.com that the Knicks and Marbury are on the verge of finalizing a separation package that will make Marbury eligible to play in the playoffs for another team because his release from New York would come before the league's Sunday deadline.

The New York Times first reported on its Web site Tuesday afternoon that "all indications were that the two sides had reached agreement on a contract buyout that will free [Marbury] to join another franchise for the stretch run."

Said one source to ESPN.com: "Look for Steph to get bought out today."

Another source close to the process indicated that Marbury and the Celtics have already commenced discussions on a contract.

It's believed that Marbury will be forfeiting in excess of $2 million from his $20.8 million salary this season, which would net the Knicks twice that much because of the luxury-tax savings involved.

Marbury would then be in position to recoup roughly half of what he's surrendering in his buyout from the Celtics. As ESPN.com reported Jan. 1, Boston has been hoping to sign the wayward point guard to bolster its thin bench if Marbury -- who turned 32 last week -- could manage to extricate himself from the Knicks

Marbury hasn't played in an NBA regular-season game since Jan. 11 of last season, but the Celtics have been concerned about their depth all season after the offseason departures of James Posey and P.J. Brown. Boston has since lost star forward Kevin Garnett to a knee injury for the next two to three weeks and reserve swingman Tony Allen to a thumb injury expected to sideline him for eight weeks.

Earlier Tuesday, Boston signed center Mikki Moore, who was waived by Sacramento after last Thursday's trading deadline. The Celtics opened two roster spots last week by trading away veteran guard Sam Cassell and little-used center Patrick O'Bryant.

Last week, ESPN's Stephen A. Smith reported that multiple Celtics players had recently reached out to Marbury, urging him to forfeit some salary in his long-contentious negotiations with the Knicks to prove to skeptics that he could make an impact with a championship-caliber team.
 8 years ago '04        #4752
space
space
Stephon Marbury and the Knicks reached an agreement today on a buyout settlement during an arbitration hearing over the Knicks point guard's $400,000 fine at a Midtown law firm, according to an NBA source.

Marbury is expected to be waived as soon as Tuesday evening after meeting with Donnie Walsh earlier in the day at the law offices.

Marbury left the Times Square offices skipping across the street in glee, posing for a Post photographer before heading off. Marbury did not comment to a handful of reporters.

Marbury is expected to sign with the Celtics. Marbury told he Post earlier this month he has a verbal commitment from Boston.

Marbury has been banished from the team since Dec. 1, days after refusing D'Antoni's offer to be the starting shooting guard the rest of the season during a hotel meeting in Detroit on Thanksgiving Eve.

Marbury is the last Knick from their last playoff team in 2003-2004, but his hometown stint was an abject failure after that initial burst he gave the Knicks after the Jan. 5, 2004 trade.

Marbury will be remembered more for his feuds with Larry Brown, Isiah Thomas and Mike D'Antoni than what he did on the court. Fearful of Marbury's past, D'Antoni came out of preseason and decided he did not want him as part of the program. D'Antoni turned to Marbury on Thanksgiving Eve after Jamal Crawford got traded and Cuttino Mobley failed his physical and needed to retire.

D'Antoni skipped practice to testify at the hearing. The Post reported Monday the sides would try to avoid the hearing over Marbury's refusal to play to work out a settlement. Walsh denied the story yesterday.

Monday, Walsh said he'd prefer Marbury does not sign with a playoff-bound team. The Knicks could face the Celtics in the first round if Boston is the top seed and the Knicks are the eighth seed.

"Those are things you have to put in your head when you're thinking about it," Walsh said Monday. "It's all part of the general picture because it could impact on you. It's a competitiveness issue."

Before the hearing, Walsh said, "I won't be contentious. I don't have those kind of feelings in this situation at all. It's more contentious here than anywhere else."

FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! THANK GOD ALMIGHTY, WE ARE FREE AT LAST!

Last edited by Born_Loser; 02-24-2009 at 06:35 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4753
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
:jumping0045::jumping0045::jum ping0045::jumping0045:
 8 years ago '06        #4754
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
:greetings10: JesusBury

8 years ago '06        #4755
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 8 years ago '07        #4756
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 161 161
 Born_Loser said:
....tears of joy... tears of joy... we're headed in the right direction

i hope steph is successful for the rest of his career. but for now....

I'M A NEW YORKER... WHO THE F U C K ARE YOU?!

NEW YORK KNICKBOCKERS FOR LIFE!

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 02-24-2009 at 09:11 PM..
 02-24-2009, 09:14 PM         #4757
NYGallday 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

New York

KNICKS

THAT 8TH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IS OURS BOIIII

Last edited by NYGallday; 02-24-2009 at 09:16 PM..
 8 years ago '06        #4758
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 NYGallday said:

New York

KNICKS

THAT 8TH SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IS OURS BOIIII
:applause:

wouldnt that be sweet if we faced up against the Celtics in the first round....i'd give anything to BEAT BOSTON and watch CRYBury wishin he was still a "knick 4 lyfe"....LMAO

big ups to Donnie Walsh....

in less than a year he has ridded us of CrackBury, Snacks, Malik, ZRo, and Jamal....all while getting improving our Cap Flexibility, gaining respect around the league, and establishing a winning culture. How could you not support this man???

This year has to be one of the best years in recent memory

Isiah's guys are on the choppin block....Next step: Curry, QBrick, and Jefferies
 8 years ago '04        #4759
space
space
A lawsuit filed against Knicks center Eddy Curry by his former driver is proceeding after the sides failed to reach a settlement during a mediation session. Curry and the former driver, David Kuchinsky, along with their lawyers, met Monday in Chicago. Neither party could discuss the nature of the talks, because of a confidentiality agreement. Kuchinsky's lawyers, however, filed an amended complaint Tuesday, an indication that negotiations had failed. -- NY Times
 8 years ago '05        #4760
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,431 | Props total: 5258 5258
alright well im sure that the magic are the worst possible matchup for the knicks but i really wanna see how many rebounds lee can grab against dwight...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Was Born Ready. I'm Sure you can Guess What for
137 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Player Joe Mcknight Killed in Nawlins
299 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside He is the reason guns are made 🤕🤕
139 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This young startender flexible spanish mami who prefers melanin in her..
63 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside J.Cole "For Your Eyez Only" [Official Discussion/Anticipation]
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
40 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
189 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX Member sends Ex GF an MK watch for her birthday
138 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy