New York Knicks

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
165 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
59 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '05        #4721
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,545 | Props total: 5310 5310
is it just me or whenever nate and chandler play good u could confuse the knicks for a good team...
 8 years ago '07        #4722
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
Aye I hate Gallinari...until further notice he's on time out...takes stupid shots
 8 years ago '07        #4723
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,892 | Props total: 181 181
 Bx_bomberz said:
is it just me or whenever nate and chandler play good u could confuse the knicks for a good team...
fact.
 8 years ago '07        #4724
space
space
gallo just gave jawai the shamgod and then the okie doke... lol
 8 years ago '07        #4725
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
thats the first time i seen the knicks blow someone out in a minuteeeeeeeee

nate and chandler were playin wit that fire :wow:

i almost felt sorry for the weak a.ss raptors
 8 years ago '04        #4726
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
This game has made my boy denounce his status as a Raptor fan (he was a die hard too) and it cost him $300.00.. don't sleep on my squad haha
 8 years ago '04        #4727
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
After Thursday's trade deadline, the Knicks have two available roster spots and Quincy Douby will be given a chance to win one of them.

Douby will work out in front of the team's coaching staff next week.

The Knicks would have a third spot open up if, and when, a buy-out agreement is reached with Stephon Marbury.
 8 years ago '06        #4728
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$23,350 | Props total: 1316 1316
word bring Douby
n*gga from Crown Heights
 8 years ago '04        #4729
space
space
With the arbitration hearing between Stephon Marbury and Knicks brass still set for tomorrow in New York to dispute his $400,000 fine, the Knicks' point guard and Donnie Walsh are planning to meet privately, man to man, before the legal battle. According to a person familiar with the situation, the two will go face to face to see if they can work out a buyout settlement and avoid the legal hearing altogether. ... With the trading deadline over, Walsh has no reason to keep Marbury aboard. Marbury will take his $1 million giveback off the table March 1, when he'd no longer be eligible to be on a playoff roster. Marbury has told The Post the Celtics have given him a verbal commitment to sign him as a free agent.-- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4730
space
space
The Knicks will hold a tryout today for several D-League players and ex-Rutgers star Quincy Douby. They have two open roster spots. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4731
space
space
The Knicks' prized rookie, Danilo Gallinari, did not play yesterday in the initial fallout of Thursday's trades that added Larry Hughes and Chris Wilcox. As Gallinari sat, Italian countryman Andrea Bargnani sizzled with a game-high 28 points for the Raptors. The Knicks scouts like to think Gallinari will be as good as Bargnani one day, but his development may be delayed with 27 games left. Raptors president Bryan Colangelo has been surprised the Knicks have put Gallinari in the same potential class as the 7-foot Bargnani. With the Knicks hosting the Pacers tonight, coach Mike D'Antoni isn't sure if Gallinari will return to the rotation. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '05        #4732
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,545 | Props total: 5310 5310
sign douby he shoots about 95% freethrows, plus if u watched him when he played at rutgers ud kno his 3 ball is better then hes been shooting it

hes got less then 1500 minutes played in 3seasons in comparison duhon has logged over 2000 minutes so far this year so he never really got a chance with 3 spots to be filled i cant see why he wouldent be worth a gamble... plus hes from brooklyn:applause:

speakin of NY ballers remember a few months ago when i was tellin yall we need to trade for charlie villanueva... he is 8th in the leauge in scoring per 48 minutes ahead of brandon roy yao and devin harris...

nate is 22nd on the scoring per/48 ahead of joe johnson paul pierce and caron butler... and david lee is 50th

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 02-23-2009 at 10:51 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4733
space
space
CHICAGO (AP) - A 36-year-old attorney fatally shot the former girlfriend and infant daughter of New York Knicks player Eddy Curry during a domestic-related dispute, according to police and published reports.

Fredrick Goings of Chicago was charged Sunday with two counts of first-degree murder, Cook County State's Attorney spokeswoman Sally Daly said.

Police said Goings was arrested Friday evening as he was getting into his car outside a relative's place in Chicago. Goings has not made any statements to authorities and is not cooperating in the investigation, Lt. Denis Walsh said.

It was not immediately clear who was representing Goings. A message left at his Chicago law office Sunday was not returned. Goings was due in bond court on Monday.

The bodies of 24-year-old Nova Henry and her 9-month-old daughter, Ava, were found in their Chicago apartment on Jan. 24. Both died of multiple gunshot wounds.

Henry also was the mother of ex-Chicago Bulls player Curry's 3-year-old son, who was found unharmed at the scene.

Court records show that Goings was Henry's attorney in a paternity case with Curry involving Ava.

According to the Chicago Tribune, records show that DNA tests confirmed Ava was Curry's daughter. Curry, through Knicks spokesman Jonathan Supranowitz, declined comment. Messages left Sunday for his attorney were not immediately returned.

Police said Goings and Henry had "a relationship" and the motive for the shooting was "domestic related" but declined to elaborate.

According to police, Nova Henry let Goings into the apartment on Jan. 24 and the two quarreled.

"What happened inside that apartment will have to come out at a later date," Walsh told reporters Sunday. "There obviously was an argument."

Police said surveillance images and other evidence linked Goings to the case, but authorities declined to give details.

Goings has been practicing law since April 2005, according to state records.
 8 years ago '06        #4734
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
i hear the knicks might be close to signing Chiekh Samb....

Samb is an athletic 7 footer who can block shots and has a decnet mid-range game. He's probably most known so far by gettin dunked on by Brandon Roy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

marbury better be giving us a HUGE discount if he truley wants us the release him, i swear. i don't know why Donnie is doing him any favors by releasing him before the March 1st deadline. Might as well of bought him out earlier on in the season then.
 8 years ago '04        #4735
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
marbury better be giving us a HUGE discount if he truley wants us the release him, i swear. i don't know why Donnie is doing him any favors by releasing him before the March 1st deadline. Might as well of bought him out earlier on in the season then.
if i was Walsh, i'd be a total a**hole and won't buy him out for all his money once it becomes too late for anybody to sign him for a playoff roster spot

dude wants to play this game, show him how the contract game works
 8 years ago '04        #4736
space
space
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
i hear the knicks might be close to signing Chiekh Samb....

Samb is an athletic 7 footer who can block shots and has a decnet mid-range game. He's probably most known so far by gettin dunked on by Brandon Roy.
Cheikh Samb was one of the players who worked out for the Knicks on Monday.

The big man has the inside track to fill one of the roster spots that are open on the team's roster.

The Knicks could open up another spot if a buyout of Stephon Marbury's contract can be reached.
 8 years ago '04        #4737
space
space
An arbitration hearing between Stephon Marbury and the Knicks is still expected to take place on Tuesday.

Marbury will dispute his $400,000 fine, and the point guard is expected to meet privately with New York general manager Donnie Walsh prior to the hearing.

According to a team source, the two will meet in hopes that they can avoid the legal hearing entirely.
 8 years ago '07        #4738
space
space
good win tonite... we should've slaughtered the pacers w/o granger, dunleavy, and tj but of course jarret jack got busy...

i think nate and d lee are proving more and more that they need to be resigned... u can't hate on 4 young guys (nate, dlee, wc, gallo) who are fan favs
 8 years ago '07        #4739
space
space
o yeah... shake n bake
 02-23-2009, 11:32 PM         #4740
nyknicks19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i keep tellin people id rather keep those 4 than sign two superstars....i want those players to be here long term
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
202 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
107 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
130 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
115 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Big Boi Explains That "Record For Outkast" Gucci Mane Was Talking About
47 comments
21 hours ago