New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Orlando Brown coming for that spot
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 02-19-2009, 02:05 PM         #4701
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is the trade official?
 8 years ago '04        #4702
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,656 | Props total: 2169 2169
Marc Stein is reporting that the Knicks may, in fact, have agreed to trade Nate Robinson and Jared Jeffries to the Kings for Kenny Thomas.

The move would save the Knicks about $7M per year which salary slot could be applied to retain David Lee.

We are awaiting confirmation.

Stein just said now, that this is not gonna happen
 8 years ago '06        #4703
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
congratulations BORN LOSER....u can officially feel how i felt the day Donnie Walsh traded two of MY most hated knicks (crAWFUL and ZBO)

G-Unit Fugaazy AND BIG SNACKS???

damn u must be a pig in shyt...LMAO

but seriously...these moves were LATERAL moves. 2 marginal trades to help fill some needs (SG and another BIGman) without screwing up our 2010 plan, all while opening up a few roster slots (EW2? Douby?) and NOT TRADING Lee or Nate.

how could you not like these moves?...and trust me, im no where near a huge fan of either Hughes or Wilcox (although i loved Wilcox' game when he went to Maryland).

i think Hughes is a bum...hate to watch another CHUCKER out there, but hey, at least he plays a lil defense. He will also be able to give Duhon some much needed rest. he didnt play half bad when the bulls had some injuries earlier in the year, PLUS he'll be playing for a contract

now Wilcox seems very interesting. he's the classic UNDERACHIEVER. i think 'antonis style of play fits Chris' game. VERY athletic, moves well for a big man. he looks good in the pick-n-roll offense.

BUT THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ABOUT WILCOX : He will help us gauge the VALUE of D-Lee (as Wilcox has a similar skill set-minus the intangibles).

many people say the system INFLATEs his #'s....well we'll see. this move also gives us FLEXIBILITY in the offseason with David, cuz if Chris fits in well and plays a lil DEFENSE......he'll come on the cheap and make Lee expendable.

OVERALL

i wouldnt have minded to see the Nate trade go thru in order to rid us of jefferies contract. afterall, that IS the plan....

but these moves helped the overall balance of the roster, improved in talent, shedded us roster space...all while not hurting us

*now lets make that PLAYOFF PUSH!!!*
 8 years ago '06        #4704
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
WALSH COMMENTS ON KNICKS TRADES

The Knicks made two separate trades on Thursday ahead of the NBA deadline, acquiring Chris Wilcox and Larry Hughes.

"I think Wilcox gives us strength up front," Knicks' president Donnie Walsh said about one of his two acquisitions on trade day. "The way Mike [D'Antoni] plays, he can play center or power forward. He has a body which, we don’t have a lot of that on our team. Larry Hughes is a guy that can score points and create his own shot, and I think that’s also very good in Mike’s system."

Walsh thinks the moves boost the Knicks' chances of making the playoffs this season, while not affecting their 2010 plan.

"We want to be competitive, but we don’t want to interfere with being in the free-agent market the summer after next," Walsh said. "I hope this will make us more competitive. I feel like it can."

Walsh said the ESPN rumor that had the Knicks about to part with Nate Robinson, shipping him to Sacramento and dumping Jared Jeffries' salary in the process, was untrue.

"I don’t know where that rumor got started, but it was absolutely bogus," Walsh said.

Earlier on Thursday, Robinson told Alan Hahn of Newsday that he wanted to be "a Knick for life."

The Knicks opened up two roster spots with Thursday's deadline-day trades but Walsh said he has not decided which players to sign to fill these spots
 02-19-2009, 07:59 PM         #4705
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GETTTT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOut of here!!:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

02-19-2009, 07:59 PM         #4706
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
YEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSs!!!
 8 years ago '04        #4707
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 16 16
 cpalmer1 said:
GETTTT OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOut of here!!:dancingcool:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

That dude was so fu*king useless. Thank goodness.

I can't front, this is exciting news.

Wilcox
D. Lee
Harrington
Hughes
Duhon

Starting lineup?

or

Lee
Harrington
Chandler
Hughes
Duhon
???
 8 years ago '04        #4708
space
space
 tazbk said:
That dude was so fu*king useless. Thank goodness.

I can't front, this is exciting news.

Wilcox
D. Lee
Harrington
Hughes
Duhon

Starting lineup?

or

Lee
Harrington
Chandler
Hughes
Duhon
???
2morrow it'll probably be the same as before....maybe after the new lineup will be

Lee
Harrington
Richardson
Hughes
Duhon
 8 years ago '07        #4709
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
 Born_Loser said:
2morrow it'll probably be the same as before....maybe after the new lineup will be

Lee
Harrington
Richardson
Hughes
Duhon
I would rather

Lee
Harrington
Wilcox
Hughes
Duhon

Yall don't know how hype I was at work talkin sh*t to everybody in the office about us shedding baggage
 02-19-2009, 11:50 PM         #4710
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No yall trippin Hughes is coming off the damn bench
C Wilcox
PF D. Lee
SF Harrington
SG Chandler
PG Duhon
 8 years ago '07        #4711
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,884 | Props total: 166 166
 7thWonder said:
No yall trippin Hughes is coming off the damn bench
C Wilcox
PF D. Lee
SF Harrington
SG Chandler
PG Duhon
agreed...

and i'm officially entrusting donnie and his bball sense for the rest of the yr....two moves that are only +'s on the board: financially, for the sake of team, competition, and depth

if i wasnt so tired and had to work t/m i would post more... but deuces....

2010 here we come
 8 years ago '04        #4712
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
Happy Birthday Stephon Marbury!!!!!

It's a shame they exiled you from the team and still paying you 20+ milly but.........................................Playof fs here we come!
 8 years ago '04        #4713
space
space
Nate Robinson still could be moved during the NBA draft in June. He was asked after practice yesterday if he hopes to stay a Knick for the rest of the season. "Hopefully," he said, "a Knick for life." Donnie Walsh kept his options open about trading either David Lee or Robinson, but only if a star-quality player had become available to him. "They'd have to be pretty major players," Walsh said. "And I didn't really expect that." -- Newsday
 8 years ago '04        #4714
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
Nate Robinson still could be moved during the NBA draft in June. He was asked after practice yesterday if he hopes to stay a Knick for the rest of the season. "Hopefully," he said, "a Knick for life." Donnie Walsh kept his options open about trading either David Lee or Robinson, but only if a star-quality player had become available to him. "They'd have to be pretty major players," Walsh said. "And I didn't really expect that." -- Newsday
I like Nate on our team and all, but if comes down to either him or Lee leaving, I would rather keep Lee first. With that said, I don't want either to get traded or leave. The Knicks need to keep recognizable faces on their team that have been developed by the organization. With D. Lee, Nate, Wilson, and Danilo, we have some young players that can be our future.
 8 years ago '06        #4715
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Donnie Walsh Talks to Reporters About the Recent Trades:

"who's the other guy we got???......oh wilcox"....LMAO

Walsh is also set to appear on 1050 ESPNRadio @ 3:00 today
 8 years ago '06        #4716
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
Nate Robinson on David Letterman last night......

Vid:
 8 years ago '04        #4717
space
space
anybody watching the pregame show, lemme know wut they saying about the players we got yesterday...trying to finish these last 2 songs on Rock Band 2 before i chill and watch the game
 8 years ago '04        #4718
space
space
ight, if nebody missed it....only Wilcox is in uniform tonight (with Hughes still waiting for the physical results)...not sure if he'll play tonight though aka if Lee gets in foul trouble, he'll def. play
 8 years ago '07        #4719
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,270 | Props total: 1552 1552
After watching half this game tonight.....im not feelin bosh at all...I hope nate and lee are Knicks for life....Donnie shud not pull trigger on any trade there involved in unless wade or bron or tim duncan is involved....everybody else is blah
 8 years ago '08        #4720
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,840 | Props total: 5551 5551
Damn we bout to hit 80....at halftime
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
90 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
76 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
363 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
70 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside Drake - Talk Is Cheap (Feat. Aaliyah & Static Major) (CDQ)
24 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
146 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy