Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
89 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
MMA This slam KO I just witnessed (video)
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #4681
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
 backMJPIP2333 said:

The Knicks and Bulls are discussing a trade for Larry Hughes with the Knicks offering Malik Rose's expiring contract. Another player, perhaps Jerome James, would have to be sent to Chicago to make the deal work. Hughes' contract runs through the 2009-2010 season.

Nate Robinson might be included in the deal and David Lee's name has been mentioned as well. Lee's inclusion would mean Tyrus Thomas or Joakim Noah, whose game Donnie Walsh likes, would be sent to New York.

The Knick front office is split on whether to retain Lee as a restricted free-agent this summer. Some feel he has already hit his ceiling.
don't see that sh*t happening with d lee or nate... sry
 8 years ago '05        #4682
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
 I Am The Truth said:
don't see that sh*t happening with d lee or nate... sry
i really don't want either (esp Nate) so it doesn't really matter........i would take Lee bc i hate Noah
 8 years ago '04        #4683
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
The Washington Wizards have interest in acquiring Jared Jeffries from the New York Knicks, an Eastern Conference official said.

Jeffries was drafted by the Wizards and was a member of the club until 2006 when he signed a contract with the Knicks as a restricted free agent.
 8 years ago '04        #4684
space
space
better not wake up and find out some crazy a.ss sh*t later in the morning
 8 years ago '04        #4685
space
space
Knicks president Donnie Walsh, and presumably coach Mike D'Antoni as well, will determine whether the team makes any deals prior to today's deadline. As reported in yesterday's The Post, Portland has expressed interest in David Lee - probably the Knicks' best player this season - and that Walsh has let teams know that if he's trading Lee, he's a.ssuredly dumping Eddy Curry in the same package. That might hamper any potential swap. Lee stressed he's "excited to be here" and insisted that "I love where I'm at." So he's not anxious to bid adieu to Manhattan. Rather, the 25-year-old front-courter sees promise in where the Knicks are going. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4686
space
space
Two league sources said a nearly completed Bulls deal sending Larry Hughes to the Knicks for Malik Rose and Jerome James fell apart Wednesday. -- Chicago Tribune
 8 years ago '07        #4687
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,876 | Props total: 161 161
 Born_Loser said:
Two league sources said a nearly completed Bulls deal sending Larry Hughes to the Knicks for Malik Rose and Jerome James fell apart Wednesday. -- Chicago Tribune
fu*kkkkkkk... why???? :banghead::banghead: we need another guard, esp one who can play D. and his contract expires in 2010...

and we need to ship jared off to the wiz... they can have his a.ss back for a bag of donuts and some basketball racks
 8 years ago '04        #4688
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
fu*kkkkkkk... why???? :banghead::banghead: we need another guard, esp one who can play D. and his contract expires in 2010...

and we need to ship jared off to the wiz... they can have his a.ss back for a bag of donuts and some basketball racks
well since u want Hughes, you'll probably love this

The Knicks are close to agreeing to trades that could land them forward Chris Wilcox and guard Larry Hughes, according to Marc Stein of ESPN.

The acquisitions would come in two separate trades.
 8 years ago '05        #4689
backMJPIP2333 
space
space
space
$10,105 | Props total: 0 0
SportsNation Chad Ford: (1:22 PM ET ) Yes. Bulls and Knicks have agreed to a trade. Larry Hughes for Tim Thomas and Jerome James. I'm told it's waiting for league approval.
 8 years ago '04        #4690
space
space
The Chicago Bulls have re-acquired Tim Thomas, and once again from the New York Knicks.

According to the Chicago Tribune, the Bulls have sent Larry Hughes to New York in exchange for Thomas, Jerome James and Anthony Roberson.

Thomas had previously been traded from New York to Chicago as part of the Eddy Curry trade, but that did not turn out too well for either side, with Thomas asked to stay away until the Bulls finally bought out his contract.

emptied 2 rosters spots in the deal....P.E. 2.0 can come now if they want but i'll keep him in D-Leauge till next season

atleast we got rid of this red nosed g-unit loving f*g**t AGAIN and got rid of inconsistent Roberson
 8 years ago '04        #4691
space
space
also, Malik looks to be heading to Oklahoma City for Chris Wilcox.....i would see if they have taken Jared Jefferies, no point in trading an expiring for an expiring :( but oh well...i like Wilcox, just not in this system
 8 years ago '07        #4692
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
why the fu*k didnt we get rid of jeffries :banghead:

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 02-19-2009 at 12:53 PM..
 8 years ago '04        #4693
space
space
A source with knowledge of the trade disclosed it to ESPN.com, saying it was agreed to early Thursday afternoon. It was unclear whether there were any additional parts involved in the trade.

Wilcox was one of the players the Thunder had sent to New Orleans in the trade for Tyson Chandler that was voided by Oklahoma City after Chandler failed a physical. The other was Joe Smith, who would like to be bought out by the Thunder in order to sign as a free agent by the Boston Celtics, a source told ESPN.com late Wednesday night.

Both players have expiring contracts: Rose is making $7.65 million, and Wilcox earns $6.75 million.
 8 years ago '04        #4694
space
space
The Chicago Bulls made their second big trade in two days on Thursday, agreeing to send Larry Hughes to the Knicks for Jerome James, Tim Thomas and Anthony Roberson, two league sources told ESPN.com.

The move comes just one day after the Bulls agreed to send Andreas Nocioni and Drew Gooden to the Sacramento Kings for Brad Miller and John Salmons.

Hughes has been in the Bulls' doghouse for some time and the two had agreed to seek a trade weeks ago. With Salmons coming to the Bulls on Wednesday, there was even less need for Hughes.

The trade is a wash financially for both teams. Hughes makes $12.8 million this year; James and Thomas make $12.2 million combined.

For the Knicks, the trade is a bigger deal. Hughes can be a dynamic scorer and fills a huge need for the Knicks in the backcourt as they continue their push toward the playoffs. The Knicks have struggled to find scoring at the two-guard since trading Jamal Crawford to the Warriors.
 8 years ago '04        #4695
space
space
The Knicks have sent Malik Rose and cash to Oklahoma City for Chris Wilcox.

damn, they have a bigger expiring plus more cash, :(

could have given them Jefferies for that
 8 years ago '07        #4696
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
 Born_Loser said:
could have given them Jefferies for that

:banghead: :banghead:
 8 years ago '04        #4697
space
space
The Denver Nuggets are reportedly shopping their first round pick they received from Charlotte last June for to the Pacers' Jeff Foster, the Knicks' David Lee or the Bulls' Joakim Noah, Ian Thomsen from Sports Illustrated is reporting.

So far there have been no takers.
 8 years ago '04        #4698
space
space
The Kings have offered Kenny Thomas to the Knicks for Nate Robinson and Jared Jeffries, sources tell ESPN.

Jeffries is slated to make $6.8 million for 10-11, which would make re-signing David Lee difficult given New York's plans to sign two max free agents in 2010.

Thomas is set to make $8.7 million next season.

This would become the third trade completed by the Knicks on Thursday should it be agreed upon.
 8 years ago '04        #4699
space
space
The Knicks have again rejected the Kings in their most recent attempt to pry away Nate Robinson by taking on Jared Jeffries, in a trade that would have sent Kenny Thomas to New York.
 8 years ago '04        #4700
space
space
looks like we're keeping the inconsistent Roberson and Bulls just get Thomas & James
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
203 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
51 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
85 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
36 comments
20 hours ago