Image(s) inside Top Tier Rap List
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Regina Hall - Puts Rocks in her P@#$%
26 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Truth Behind Kanye West Blonde Hair May Have A Deeper Meaning!!
15 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Redbone Cam Girl With A Big Ole Booty
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4601
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
David Lee sat down for an interview with the New York Post recently, and admitted that he wasn't thrilled with the fans at Madison Square Garden after they cheered Kobe Bryant's 61-point performance on Monday night.

"I wasn't thrilled about it, just 'cause it was in our building. People had Kobe (Bryant) jerseys on and there were Laker fans ... and also, you don't see 60-point performances very often, and I know the fans were excited, and they would have been even more excited had it been a Knick scoring 61, so I don't think you can blame the fans for that," Lee said.
 8 years ago '04        #4602
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 16 16
We busting Portland's a.ss right now. I think we were down as much as 17 today. Nate going off.
 8 years ago '04        #4603
tazbk 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,685 | Props total: 16 16
How the fu*k dont you take that fould at the top of the 3 before he drives? Dumb a.ss fu*king loss.
 8 years ago '07        #4604
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
jesus fu*kin christ the knicks are horrible
 8 years ago '07        #4605
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 tazbk said:
How the fu*k dont you take that fould at the top of the 3 before he drives? Dumb a.ss fu*king loss.
its the f*g**t a.ss retard jared jeffries guarding him what do u expect

this loss = d'antonis fault for not telling them to foul, and also for thinking jeffires can guard roy .

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 02-08-2009 at 10:30 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #4606
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 184 184
 Truth B T0ld said:
its the f*g**t a.ss retard jared jeffries guarding him what do u expect
thought the same thing... we need to dump that n*gga. he aint worth a damn.

and why would we put jared on b roy?? this team can bring me so much hope and sometimes so much grief...

we lose waaaaay to many close games... if we held on to all... nah, just HALF of our close games, we'd be above .500 and at 5TH PLACE.... fact
 8 years ago '07        #4607
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
thought the same thing... we need to dump that n*gga. he aint worth a damn.

and why would we put jared on b roy?? this team can bring me so much hope and sometimes so much grief...

we lose waaaaay to many close games... if we held on to all... nah, just HALF of our close games, we'd be above .500 and at 5TH PLACE.... fact
forreal
 8 years ago '04        #4608
space
space
the refs did screw us in those limits seconds...no foul call on Lee and saying it was out of bounds on us..all that, in what the final 10 seconds
 8 years ago '05        #4609
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,584 | Props total: 5323 5323
i knew they were gunna fu*k it up...

only a few seconds left they have a foul to give and brandon roy gets an uncontested layup....
 8 years ago '06        #4610
ehizzy3 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 126 126
 Bx_bomberz said:
i knew they were gunna fu*k it up...

only a few seconds left they have a foul to give and brandon roy gets an uncontested layup....
i wouldnt really call it uncontested. he split like 3 guys....i was at the game, it was fun. karma hit you guys acting like you won with 8 mins left jumping around at half court
 8 years ago '07        #4611
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 Born_Loser said:
the refs did screw us in those limits seconds...no foul call on Lee and saying it was out of bounds on us..all that, in what the final 10 seconds
that no call on lee was some bull

but tell how the fu*k do u bring this man in off the bench to guard their star player on the last possesion

wtf are u thinking d'antoni
 8 years ago '06        #4612
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
rediculous!!!

how you dont use that 'foul to give' wit time expiring is BEYOND rediculous...

ahhh well.....gotta move on from this one and get these next 2 games...
 8 years ago '04        #4613
space
space
The Knicks are trying to reclaim a little respect from skeptical fans and pundits. David Lee and Al Harrington were criticized for sounding satisfied with close losses during those defeats at Madison Square Garden. Lee called it "the best 0-3 week I think I've ever had." Harrington referred to the Cleveland game as "a feel-good loss." Jeff Van Gundy, a former Knicks coach and now a television analyst, chastised Lee during a national broadcast. Lee said he was merely trying to stay positive. "I didn't say, 'Man, that was a fun week.' It was an awful week," Lee said. "It's terrible we were 0-3, but at that point, it's not about looking back on the week, it's about looking forward." -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4614
space
space
There is a very good reason why Mike D'Antoni never debated whether to foul or not foul Brandon Roy in the closing seconds of Sunday's stunning loss to Portland. "To be honest with you," D'Antoni said, "I didn't know there was a foul to give. I screwed up." D'Antoni's admission came one day after Roy beat the Knicks with a layup as time expired. The Blazers fully expected the Knicks to give a foul as soon as Portland inbounded the ball with 4.3 seconds to play. Jared Jeffries had a chance to grab Roy 35 feet from the basket but instead the Blazers' All-Star guard drove past Jeffries and made a layup over David Lee to hand the Knicks their fourth straight loss. "No confusion. I screwed up, period," D'Antoni said after Monday's practice at a local sports club. "That's my responsibility, I made a mistake." -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4615
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni would not commit to keeping rookie Danilo Gallinari in the starting lineup tonight. "I don't know yet," he said. "I might just change it up and change it up and change it up. Every game, we try to find the right combo that works the best and go with it." --Newsday
 02-10-2009, 03:24 PM         #4616
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that blazers loss really hurt me.

I was so fu*kin angry that they let Roy do that 2K9 layup sh*t.
 8 years ago '07        #4617
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 184 184
 Born_Loser said:
There is a very good reason why Mike D'Antoni never debated whether to foul or not foul Brandon Roy in the closing seconds of Sunday's stunning loss to Portland. "To be honest with you," D'Antoni said, "I didn't know there was a foul to give. I screwed up." D'Antoni's admission came one day after Roy beat the Knicks with a layup as time expired. The Blazers fully expected the Knicks to give a foul as soon as Portland inbounded the ball with 4.3 seconds to play. Jared Jeffries had a chance to grab Roy 35 feet from the basket but instead the Blazers' All-Star guard drove past Jeffries and made a layup over David Lee to hand the Knicks their fourth straight loss. "No confusion. I screwed up, period," D'Antoni said after Monday's practice at a local sports club. "That's my responsibility, I made a mistake." -- NY Daily News
where the fu*k was the help by the a.ssistant coaches....?

the coaching staff as a whole fu*ked up as a whole on that one... i'm still salty
 8 years ago '05        #4618
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
where the fu*k was the help by the a.ssistant coaches....?

the coaching staff as a whole fu*ked up as a whole on that one... i'm still salty
first off lemme say i dont belive thats dantoni's fault at all its one of the a.ssistants and dantoni is just covering his buddies a.ssses by taking the blame

second off

the golden state game was worse then portland

at least the knicks played good vs portland

to let a team drop 144 on you is fu*kin rediculous thats 36 points every quarter...

by the way eddy currys help defense is better than david lee's... seriously

................... he averages 1 block every 122 minutes....
 8 years ago '05        #4619
space
space
okay the trade deadline is approaching time to make a huge moves donnie

lee nate jeffries eddy next years 2nd rounder, our 2011 first rounder
for amare barbosa and goran dragovic

and malik rose + duhon denvers 2nd rounder for monta ellis + marcus williams

at the end of the year offer marcus williams a 3 year 7.5 mil contract

that would leave us with
44 mil on the books for 2010 + this years 1st and 2nd rounder so lets call it 49mil and thats 9 players....

amare monta barbosa williams dragic chandler gallinari this years 1st and 2nd...
thats a pretty decent 3/4 roster... especially for the price

we could sign PE2 to a 3 year have enough for a max lets sayyyy LeBron
and we could use the mid level exception for the 12 man...

monta leandro chandler lebron amare (3 of the fastest players in the L)

gallinari PE2 marcus williams Dragic Mid Level Exception(tim thomas) our 1st(athletic big) and 2nd rounder(athletic big)

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 02-11-2009 at 05:51 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4620
space
space
Amid the frenzy of rumors surfacing about the seeming inevitability of the Suns trading Amar'e Stoudemire by the Feb. 19 deadline, there's been little mention of the Knicks, considering that Mike D'Antoni and two of his a.ssistants coached the athletic big man in Phoenix. There's little talk because a source familiar with the team's thinking says D'Antoni and Co. aren't exactly fond of Stoudemire, particularly his defense and overall focus. They're even less interested if getting him means surrendering David Lee -- unless they also could shed either Eddy Curry's or Stephon Marbury's salary in a deal. One Internet report "suggested" a Lee-Marbury-Nate Robinson package for Stoudemire and Leandro Barbosa. -- Bergen Record
Home      

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
204 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
228 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
110 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
299 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside just came across this gorgeous young lady from london
54 comments
2 days ago