New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
24 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL #TNF : The Game of the Year : Oakland Raiders Vs. Kansas City Chiefs Gamed..
1170 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4581
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,711 | Props total: 2231 2231
With Nelson out indefinitely with a right shoulder injury, Orlando is in the market for a guard. A long-shot possibility is Stephon Marbury, but it is doubtful that the Magic could trade for Marbury's contract. The team may have interest in the Knicks' exiled point guard should he agree to a buyout with the club. Orlando is in talks with Milwaukee about acquiring Tyronn Lue in exchange for Keith Bogans. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4582
space
space
The only thing remarkable about LeBron James' comments was when he was asked whether he'd take the same path as the Knicks, which is to dump salary and sacrifice the present in hopes of major signings in the future, if he were a general manager. As usual when in New York, James played both sides. "If I was in that position, if our team was geared for the future and not the present, then I would put myself in position where I had a chance to get a big-market player," James said. "But you still want to win games. You don't want to crash on the season and disrespect the players you have on the team." -- Cleveland Plain Dealer
 8 years ago '06        #4583
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Flavor Flav said:
we need to ship chandler off.

Hes a fu*kin chucker.

If he wouldnt have took that reckless 3 when we were down by like 7, we couldve found a good shot and probably won. I fu*kin hate his inconsistensy.
Chucker??? Inconsistent???

he's been one of the most consistent knicks all season. for a 20 year old and 2nd year player, i think Ill-Will has been one of our brightest spots of the season. he our ONLY 2-way player on this team. NYers just need to give him time. i swear, some people have NO PATIENCE!!!

Flavor Flav said:
Chandler needs to step it up, and i wouldnt mind him being shipped off, whatsoever.

Only n*gga on the Knicks wit heart is Al & Nate.. i cant stand the way we been playing lately.

2010 cant come soon enough.
u say Chandler is a chucker, but in the next breathe say that Al & Nate are the only ones wit heart???....do u realize that these are the two most INCONSITENT CHUCKERS ON THIS ENTIRE TEAM???

granted they do bring the heart every game....but 'Antonis system is based upon SMARTS....no coincidence that Nate and Al have probably the 2 worst basketball IQ's on the team.

Trade Chandler??????......as a knicks fan, i thought ive already heard EVERYTHING...

KEEP EM COMIN FLAV.......u too bombERZ
 02-05-2009, 04:42 PM         #4584
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
Chucker??? Inconsistent???

he's been one of the most consistent knicks all season. for a 20 year old and 2nd year player, i think Ill-Will has been one of our brightest spots of the season. he our ONLY 2-way player on this team. NYers just need to give him time. i swear, some people have NO PATIENCE!!!

u say Chandler is a chucker, but in the next breathe say that Al & Nate are the only ones wit heart???....do u realize that these are the two most INCONSITENT CHUCKERS ON THIS ENTIRE TEAM???

granted they do bring the heart every game....but 'Antonis system is based upon SMARTS....no coincidence that Nate and Al have probably the 2 worst basketball IQ's on the team.

Trade Chandler??????......as a knicks fan, i thought ive already heard EVERYTHING...

KEEP EM COMIN FLAV.......u too bombERZ

None of the Knicks are consistant, but you cannot deny that Al is a baller. Al has added so much to our team, that we didnt have in the past, a leader.

& Yeah, Nate is horribly inconsistent, but i love what he brings to the game.
 8 years ago '06        #4585
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
None of the Knicks are consistant, but you cannot deny that Al is a baller. Al has added so much to our team, that we didnt have in the past, a leader.

& Yeah, Nate is horribly inconsistent, but i love what he brings to the game.
yes...Al is a baller. i give him that. i especially like the fact the he WANTS to be a knick. but i also feel that he stops ball movement, and looks a lot to just get his.

The leadership thing helps and hurts. Its nice to have a guy out there who WANTS to hit the big shot, and who wants to take over. but he isnt consistent. he rarely takes shots within the flow of the offense. Al is just keeping a slot in the Starting Lineup warm for when Wilson is ready to take over.

Al is not someone you build around. and i think Chandler is.
 02-05-2009, 04:56 PM         #4586
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
yes...Al is a baller. i give him that. i especially like the fact the he WANTS to be a knick. but i also feel that he stops ball movement, and looks a lot to just get his.

The leadership thing helps and hurts. Its nice to have a guy out there who WANTS to hit the big shot, and who wants to take over. but he isnt consistent. he rarely takes shots within the flow of the offense. Al is just keeping a slot in the Starting Lineup warm for when Wilson is ready to take over.

Al is not someone you build around. and i think Chandler is.
i think Al is one of the most consistent players we have. & I am so displeased by Chandler's weak shot selection, and his brick laying 3 skills. He def has a sh*tload of potential, but if we can get a 3-4 year vet for him, id def be willing to.. i dont see Chandler ever living up to his potential.
 8 years ago '08        #4587
Hiero 111 heat pts111
space
space
$19,237 | Props total: 1860 1860
 I Am The Truth said:
I'll trade you Brooke and Yi for Jefferies and Eddy...deal?
LMAO, hell no.
 8 years ago '04        #4588
space
space
The Phoenix Suns have begun exchanging trade proposals with teams for forward Amare Stoudemire, league executives told Yahoo! Sports on Thursday.

Steve Kerr apparently is determined to move Stoudemire ahead of the deadline.

“Everyone is on the table but (Steve) Nash,” one executive said.

Stoudemire is expected to opt out of his contract for the historic free-agent summer of 2010 and his relationship with the front office has reached a point where neither side wants him to be in Phoenix beyond 2010.
 8 years ago '07        #4589
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
 Flavor Flav said:
i think Al is one of the most consistent players we have. & I am so displeased by Chandler's weak shot selection, and his brick laying 3 skills. He def has a sh*tload of potential, but if we can get a 3-4 year vet for him, id def be willing to.. i dont see Chandler ever living up to his potential.
sry flav but i agree w/ drunk on this one again...chandler has more potential in his 2nd yr than al did in his 2nd yr. Al would be good to have around if he resigned for less money in 2010, but chandler is gonna be our man. as of now, him, danilo, and duhon gotta stay...

Born_Loser said:
The Phoenix Suns have begun exchanging trade proposals with teams for forward Amare Stoudemire, league executives told Yahoo! Sports on Thursday.

Stoudemire is expected to opt out of his contract for the historic free-agent summer of 2010 and his relationship with the front office has reached a point where neither side wants him to be in Phoenix beyond 2010.
fu*k... who can we get more amare? donnie trade would prob trade jared jefferies, eddy curry, and his left nut for amare on his worst day
 8 years ago '05        #4590
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,547 | Props total: 5311 5311
 Born_Loser said:

alright ive been runnin the numbers and ive came up with 3 possible trades

Amare for Lee Malik Rose Jerome James + 6 mil (to buy out jerome james's player option)

Amare and Matt Barnes for Lee Malik Jeffries and denvers 2nd rounder

or my personal favorite

Amare Barbosa and Matt Barnes for

Lee Malik Rose Quentin Richardson and Nate
 8 years ago '06        #4591
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
SAY "NO" TO AMARE!!!

why trade for a guy now (while Lee is putting up the same production...i would even argue more), while giving up some of our future (Lee/Chandler and draft considerations), and an expiring contract

FOR........

a player we can target in 2010 when he becomes a free agent, and another BAD CONTRACT coming back in return???

you know thats what PHX is going to want....Lee/Chandler/Gallo/Nate an expiring and picks, all while unloading their HEADACHE in Amare and a Bad Contract. theres ABSOULTELY no reason to even entertain the idea of a trade.

especially since we all want a Big who can DEFEND!!!....

what does AMARE even do for this team???....we'd be in the same boat we in now. dont make any sense

Last edited by DRuNk 24/7; 02-06-2009 at 11:21 AM..
 8 years ago '04        #4592
space
space
Eddy Curry - dealing with an injured right knee and a tragic January - was spotted briefly at Knicks practice yesterday before he ducked into a back room. But Curry still isn't able to participate and coach Mike D'Antoni admitted the longer the big man remains inactive, the harder it'll be for him to play any kind of role this season. "He's not able to do anything yet," D'Antoni said. When D'Antoni was asked if he was confident the center would be able to help the team at some point, he wouldn't say. "That I don't know," D'Antoni said. "Obviously, as it goes further on it makes it tougher. "I don't know where his pain level is or exactly what the doctors say. They keep telling me it's not long. I don't know what that means. So until we see it . . . I don't know obviously at this point. Hopefully it's not long, but I don't know." -- NY Post
 8 years ago '05        #4593
space
space
there would be a bunch of benefits to trading for amare i got about 100

including having a max player already signed for the summer of 2010

amares old coach would probably get the same production out of him

he was like 25/9 pre shaq

also he is shooting 83% FT's i really think the knicks would EASILY make the playoffs with a swap of him for lee and contracts

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 02-07-2009 at 02:17 AM..
 02-07-2009, 07:35 AM         #4594
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is the Wilson Chandler Dunk from the Celtics game.

02-07-2009, 01:19 PM         #4595
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rhymes4Days said:
Here is the Wilson Chandler Dunk from the Celtics game.

i WISH i CAN SEE THESE GAMES.
 8 years ago '04        #4596
space
space
According to the New York Post, the Knicks' planned trip to Italy to hold training camp and play a couple of exhibition games in Milan and Rome has been cancelled by the NBA.

The Knicks were going to be one of four clubs to be part of the fourth annual NBA Europe Live. But according to sources, because of the recession that also has hit Europe, promoter EA Sports has downsized the junket.

NBA spokesman Tim Frank denied the NBA Europe event has been cancelled altogether and indicated at least one club will be heading overseas, but not the Knicks. An announcement is coming after the All-Star break.
 8 years ago '07        #4597
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,537 | Props total: 279 279
im on the fence about amare...

i think hes gonna end up in CHI or MIA anyway
 8 years ago '05        #4598
space
space
lemme just say i would trade our draft pick this year denvers second rounder our expiring contracts for expiring contracts next year nate and our 2011 1st rounder for the rights to draft hasheem thabeet

quote me on it... this guy is going to dominate the defensive end from day 1 and he will develop an awesome skill set/ offensive game im sure of it

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 02-07-2009 at 06:56 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #4599
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,893 | Props total: 181 181
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
SAY "NO" TO AMARE!!!

why trade for a guy now (while Lee is putting up the same production...i would even argue more), while giving up some of our future (Lee/Chandler and draft considerations), and an expiring contract

FOR........

a player we can target in 2010 when he becomes a free agent, and another BAD CONTRACT coming back in return???

you know thats what PHX is going to want....Lee/Chandler/Gallo/Nate an expiring and picks, all while unloading their HEADACHE in Amare and a Bad Contract. theres ABSOULTELY no reason to even entertain the idea of a trade.

especially since we all want a Big who can DEFEND!!!....

what does AMARE even do for this team???....we'd be in the same boat we in now. dont make any sense
donnie ain't giving up gallo or WC... fact.

but amare for d lee... i'd have to see the deal b4 passing judgement on it
 8 years ago '04        #4600
space
space
aww sh*t, Knicks vs. BA-TOMB!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
60 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
179 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
245 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Just got the 2016 Escalade
288 comments
2 days ago