New York Knicks

most viewed right now
NBA Video: LaFather & Lonzo on UNDISPUTED going at Skip
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Mase Responds To Cam'ron & Laughs At His Claims On Why He Became A Past..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Women You Want To fu-k But Ashamed To Tell People (Not Named Wendy Wil..
191 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bald head with a stupid fat ass!!!
187 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '07        #4561
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,550 | Props total: 329 329
 Flavor Flav said:
imagine :

Duhon
Wade
James
Harrington
Lee

As our starting 5. omg.
hmmm.. i kinda like wade at the point better

Wade
Chandler
James
Harrington
Lee
 02-04-2009, 06:31 PM         #4562
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
that line up is trash we need a shot blocker. More that D-Wade. by the way Harrington is unconscious right now
 02-04-2009, 08:16 PM         #4563
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Al went off tonight, we really needed this fu*kin win too.

If we couldve stole a win here, the dream week wouldnt have been so bad, and now when the Celts harrass us, we're gonna be in bad shape.
 8 years ago '08        #4564
AC_89 165 heat pts165
space
space
$35,474 | Props total: 7860 7860
Well at least we was in the game until the end,we gotta beat boston....
 8 years ago '08        #4565
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,341 | Props total: 2091 2091
Yo Knicks fans, I'll trade you Dooling for Duhon.
 8 years ago '07        #4566
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 520 520
 Cooked Brickz said:
Yo Knicks fans, I'll trade you Dooling for Duhon.
I'll trade you Brooke and Yi for Jefferies and Eddy...deal?
 8 years ago '07        #4567
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
missed the game tonight

saw the final score and everyone d*ckriding lebron

wat happened??? (other then brons triple double obviosuly)

Last edited by Truth B T0ld; 02-04-2009 at 09:34 PM..
 8 years ago '07        #4568
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
missed the game tonight

saw the final score and everyone d*ckriding lebron

wat happened??
lebron dropped a 50 point triple double on us (50, 10, 11)... but no one realizes that we only lost by 5 and were still in it till the last 40 seconds...

and once again espn & bxsc are sh*ttin on the knicks and knicks fans... same sh*t different toilet... anything else u wanna know?
 8 years ago '07        #4569
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
lebron dropped a 50 point triple double on us (50, 10, 11)... but no one realizes that we only lost by 5 and were still in it till the last 40 seconds...

and once again espn & bxsc are sh*ttin on the knicks and knicks fans... same sh*t different toilet... anything else u wanna know?
they always findin reasons to hate.. whether its the cap space, or these recent games...

its good to hear it was close tho

how did harrington do? i heard he was beastin
 8 years ago '07        #4570
space
space
 Truth B T0ld said:
they always findin reasons to hate.. whether its the cap space, or these recent games...

its good to hear it was close tho

how did harrington do? i heard he was beastin
of course... he def got busy.. dropped 39 and 13,
 02-04-2009, 09:50 PM         #4571
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
we need to ship chandler off.

Hes a fu*kin chucker.

If he wouldnt have took that reckless 3 when we were down by like 7, we couldve found a good shot and probably won. I fu*kin hate his inconsistensy.
 8 years ago '07        #4572
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 I Am The Truth said:
of course... he def got busy.. dropped 39 and 13,
good to hear al did his thing :applause:

good looks I am the truth
 8 years ago '07        #4573
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:

Hes a fu*kin chucker.

If he wouldnt have took that reckless 3 when we were down by like 7, we couldve found a good shot and probably won. I fu*kin hate his inconsistensy.
hes still young man, and u can tell he aint that confident... he always looks nervous

he just got 61 dropped on him, and then was told to guard lebron... i kinda expect him to be a lil shaken up

when he gets more confident i think he can be great. we dont need to "ship chandler off"
 02-04-2009, 10:09 PM         #4574
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Truth B T0ld said:
hes still young man, and u can tell he aint that confident... he always looks nervous

he just got 61 dropped on him, and then was told to guard lebron... i kinda expect him to be a lil shaken up

when he gets more confident i think he can be great. we dont need to "ship chandler off"
Chandler needs to step it up, and i wouldnt mind him being shipped off, whatsoever.

Only n*gga on the Knicks wit heart is Al & Nate.. i cant stand the way we been playing lately.

2010 cant come soon enough.
 8 years ago '07        #4575
space
space
 Flavor Flav said:
Chandler needs to step it up, and i wouldnt mind him being shipped off, whatsoever.

Only n*gga on the Knicks wit heart is Al & Nate.. i cant stand the way we been playing lately.

whoa r u serious??? i understand ur emotions *pause* but thats reckless talk bro...
1) chandler is gonna be a stud, at very worse he's lamar odom status
2) versatility --> he can play 2-4 if necessary and guard 1-4 if necessary
3) he's basically a rookie, since he got NO BURN last yr
4) he's locked up KG and we've seen his promise
5) nate went thru a MUCH longer slump than WC, plus no one is really askin nate to guard the best player on the opposite teams
6) he has no other SF's with that "killer instinct" around him.... Al and q rich help but an a.ssistant coach working with him in the offseason will boost that up

bottomline: he's gonna be inconsistent for a 20 yr old "rookie" ...like b told said once his confidence is up, he'll be str8. we NEED WC for the future...

Last edited by I Am The Truth; 02-04-2009 at 10:51 PM..
 8 years ago '05        #4576
Bx_Bomberz 153 heat pts153
space
space
$14,986 | Props total: 8024 8024
im all for trading everyone other then chandler and gallinari plus we should keep duhon let him stack #s till right before next years trading deadline and move him to a playoff team with a hurt point guard

i actually think once wilson gets the right mindset and gets his confidence up he can consistently drop 20 a night
 02-05-2009, 12:00 PM         #4577
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=I Am The Truth;13322427]whoa r u serious??? i understand ur emotions *pause* but thats reckless talk bro...
1) chandler is gonna be a stud, at very worse he's lamar odom status
QUOTE]

thats exactly what i see him as a young, lamar.

If we can get something of value for Chandler, id give it the ok, asap.
 8 years ago '04        #4578
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
With Nelson out indefinitely with a right shoulder injury, Orlando is in the market for a guard. A long-shot possibility is Stephon Marbury, but it is doubtful that the Magic could trade for Marbury's contract. The team may have interest in the Knicks' exiled point guard should he agree to a buyout with the club. Orlando is in talks with Milwaukee about acquiring Tyronn Lue in exchange for Keith Bogans. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4579
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
The only thing remarkable about LeBron James' comments was when he was asked whether he'd take the same path as the Knicks, which is to dump salary and sacrifice the present in hopes of major signings in the future, if he were a general manager. As usual when in New York, James played both sides. "If I was in that position, if our team was geared for the future and not the present, then I would put myself in position where I had a chance to get a big-market player," James said. "But you still want to win games. You don't want to crash on the season and disrespect the players you have on the team." -- Cleveland Plain Dealer
 8 years ago '06        #4580
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts OP
space
space
$8,048 | Props total: 0 0
 Flavor Flav said:

Hes a fu*kin chucker.

Chucker??? Inconsistent???

he's been one of the most consistent knicks all season. for a 20 year old and 2nd year player, i think Ill-Will has been one of our brightest spots of the season. he our ONLY 2-way player on this team. NYers just need to give him time. i swear, some people have NO PATIENCE!!!

Flavor Flav said:

u say Chandler is a chucker, but in the next breathe say that Al & Nate are the only ones wit heart???....do u realize that these are the two most INCONSITENT CHUCKERS ON THIS ENTIRE TEAM???

granted they do bring the heart every game....but 'Antonis system is based upon SMARTS....no coincidence that Nate and Al have probably the 2 worst basketball IQ's on the team.

Trade Chandler??????......as a knicks fan, i thought ive already heard EVERYTHING...

KEEP EM COMIN FLAV.......u too bombERZ
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Danny Brown Confirms He's The Rapper Dave Chappelle Talked About In Net..
27 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michelle Pfeiffer Says Al Pacino Had Her ‘Terrified’ While Filming ‘Sc..
77 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mexican Woman Smuggled Into US Tortured & Forcibly Injected With Semen..
45 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Wilt Chamberlain and Jordan had an argument about who was the goat at the ..
145 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Anybody got stories of getting a gun pulled on em or getting robbed?
453 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Cast of Fresh Prince Reunites
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Meek Mill new Artist Garci Brawls at Celeb Bball game, Gillie Da Kid Breaks up..
60 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Mar 28 - 3 teens killed by homeowner in failed home invasion, getaway ..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy