most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
61 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
101 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4541
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,670 | Props total: 2177 2177
Dwyane Wade was asked about the possibility of playing with LeBron James in New York on Friday evening.

"It's not crazy," Wade told The Post in the visitor's locker room of Indiana's Conseco Fieldhouse. "It could happen. We both understand that. We both signed the same contract. We did it together. More than anything, it's fun to think about. It's exciting to know we both control our future. Will it happen? Who knows. He has some something he's trying to accomplish in Cleveland. I have something I'm trying to accomplish in Miami. But up until 2010, it will be fun to think about."

Wade did mention that the New York weather is one factor against him signing with the Knicks, citing his love of the Miami sun.
 02-01-2009, 01:22 PM         #4542
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
David Lee Highlights mix 09

8 years ago '06        #4543
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
$8,047 | Props total: 0 0
 Rhymes4Days said:
David Lee Highlights mix 09

good shyt rhymes....

Big C always droppin nice mixes....

so this is my question (as well as Donnie Walsh and the NY Knicks)....

what do you do w/ David Lee???

what do you guys think we should do? i think he's proved he can handle the system and continues to improve year after year. is he worth the 10 mil per?
should we trade him to shed a Curry or Jefferies contract while gettin back salary cap relief and maybe a young piece?

heres an awesome thread on RealGM that i liked....i for one think Lee should be a keeper...the threadstarter makes some valid points as to why....

check it out...

8 years ago '04        #4544
space
space
Raptor fans are morons....they boo Bosh yet again....watch em sign with a team from the same division (wink wink) and give them a REAL reason to boo him
 02-01-2009, 06:56 PM         #4545
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
good shyt rhymes....

Big C always droppin nice mixes....

so this is my question (as well as Donnie Walsh and the NY Knicks)....

what do you do w/ David Lee???

what do you guys think we should do? i think he's proved he can handle the system and continues to improve year after year. is he worth the 10 mil per?
should we trade him to shed a Curry or Jefferies contract while gettin back salary cap relief and maybe a young piece?

heres an awesome thread on RealGM that i liked....i for one think Lee should be a keeper...the threadstarter makes some valid points as to why....

check it out...

Thanks for the props. I would do exactly what Walsh is doing. He is waiting it out and letting Lee play out this season. Remember Lee is a restricted free agent. So any offer a team gives Lee the Knicks can match it. Lee wants 10 mil. If the Knicks were stuck with Curry's contract I would say sign Lee. But right now I would rather weigh my options of getting a Bosh and Joe Johnson. Compared to signing lee and just having room for one star player.
 8 years ago '05        #4546
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,507 | Props total: 5295 5295
truth to answer your question i wish we would

trade dlee nate and jeffries for chris wilcox damien wilkins and their 2 late 1st rounders and their 2nd rounder swapped with denvers...

this would allow us to have only curry not on a rook contract for 2010

wilcox is a decent replacement for lee and for the playoff push wilkins provides us with a real 2guard finally

plus the best part is we dont have to give lebron and boshs money to lee and nate... plus with all those draft picks we can trade up for whomever they like(thabeet)

also this would ensure young pat will get signed from the d leauge
 02-02-2009, 05:57 AM         #4547
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^^^ for the record
i hate all your ideas
 8 years ago '07        #4548
Pass The Dutchi 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,992 | Props total: 760 760
 Bx_bomberz said:
truth to answer your question i wish we would

trade dlee nate and jeffries for chris wilcox damien wilkins and their 2 late 1st rounders and their 2nd rounder swapped with denvers...

this would allow us to have only curry not on a rook contract for 2010

wilcox is a decent replacement for lee and for the playoff push wilkins provides us with a real 2guard finally

plus the best part is we dont have to give lebron and boshs money to lee and nate... plus with all those draft picks we can trade up for whomever they like(thabeet)

also this would ensure young pat will get signed from the d leauge
shut ur bi*chmade a.ss up.
 8 years ago '06        #4549
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 7thWonder said:
^^^ for the record
i hate all your ideas
:laughing9:

we all have different ideas and beliefs....but we all knicks fans

i give bomberz credit though, he always thinkin of somethin (as outlandish as some of his thoughts may be)...he just wanna win like the rest of us
 8 years ago '04        #4550
space
space
 8 years ago '04        #4551
space
space
aww sh*t, Cheech & Chong in the building

if Nelson is injured, severely...let D. Lee replace him
 8 years ago '07        #4552
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,886 | Props total: 170 170
 DRuNk 24/7 said:
:laughing9:

we all have different ideas and beliefs....but we all knicks fans

i give bomberz credit though, he always thinkin of somethin (as outlandish as some of his thoughts may be)...he just wanna win like the rest of us
lol... i was thinkin the same sh*t drunk... sh*t at least bomberz keep u on his toes w/ the ideas. we all in this together
 8 years ago '05        #4553
space
space
haha im just speakin what i truly think... yall motherfu*kers boo'ed me off this board last year when i was telling yall we should lose as many games as we can to get derrick rose oj mayo or beasley... and ill admit i think yall MAYBE right because we ended up with gallinari who i truly belive has all the POTENTIAL to be the best 6'10" small forward in the league... even though its pretty apparent mayo rose and brook lopez are gunna be the best picks in the draft...

but i knew yall would hate the idea of moving lee

but i gotta defend myself... i will say lee is becoming a monster... BUT the knicks play him next to harrington jeffries and tim thomas who all play like sg/sf's...

and lee's stats are INFLATED like crazy just because he is the only "rebounder" on the team... and most importantly because the knicks play no defense whatsoever which creates a ton more possesions pergame than a normal team...

i just got a question for yall and please answer seriously...

if the knicks play like they have the last few games and finish in anywhere in the 6th 7th or 8th spot what chance do they have against the cavs celts or magic....

if ur answer is anything other then slim to none your crazy

so why shouldent we trade lee and instead of paying a good 6'7 player like lee (yes hes 6'7" did you see him standing next to gasol tonight?) top dollar

why dont we trade him for as many draft picks as possible and draft a center like thabeet or mullens plus a few peices to join chandler and gallinari to lure 2 max players to ny

BTW if we sign d lee to a 12+mil contract and nate to a 5mil+ contract that will end our chances to land 2 max contracts... if i didnt understand this point id be staunchly opposed to moving lee

Last edited by Bx_Bomberz; 02-03-2009 at 07:22 AM..
 02-03-2009, 01:41 PM         #4554
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think bx bomberz has a great idea.

i can live with the Knicks not having Lee & Jefferies, but i want Nate to be on our bench, reguardless.
 8 years ago '04        #4555
space
space
On the eve of LeBron James' second visit to Madison Square Garden this season, Knicks' president Donnie Walsh said that a player's current team has a leg up on retaining that player when he becomes a free-agent.

The Knicks have cleared significant cap room for the summer of 2010 when James and other high-profile NBA stars become free-agents.

"Their own teams still have the advantages," Walsh said, referring in part to the increased raises and extra year that the player's existing team can offer. "It's not an easy deal two years from now to just say, 'Oh, yeah, let's go get one of these guys.'

"By the way, there's a next year too after this famous year you're talking about," Walsh said, in reference to the summer of 2011.

Mike D'Antoni told the media that despite the attention surrounding his New York visits, James' primary concern is getting a win.

"I think that's his mindset. He plays hard every night, but New York's a little special and I'm sure he's going to come in ready to go," D'Antoni said.
 8 years ago '04        #4556
space
space
"Is it a possibility me and LeBron will play together? It's always a possibility," Wade said after the Heat's practice Tuesday. "We're both free agents. Is it a possibility I'm going to New York? That's not a possibility in my mind."

Wade took exception on how the story was portrayed in the New York Post.

"Everybody puts their quotes where they want to put them [but], you know what you say," Wade said. "I understand how things get twisted. I just laugh at it and keep going."
 8 years ago '05        #4557
space
space
lebron and wade is straight overkill

they would stand to benefit the most from being in ny with their already big endorsements...

imagine trying to gameplan a defense for a game winning posession against a team with wade lebron wilson and gallinari and 7'3" thabeet waitin for a lob...

aight check this out tell me what u think...

wade is running point, gallinari and wilson are in the corners clearing space/ready to shoot.
Thabeet is trying to get that eddy curry position.
Lebron comes and sets a pick for wade at the top of the 3 point line, now wade is loose with a step on his defender, Lebron rolls to the basket on the other side of the key now...
now you have wade and lebron running down each side of the lane with a step on their defenders plus thabeet standing right next to the basket...

if your the center playing thabeet what can you do?

stop the ball and give an alley up to lebron or thabeet ?
or just stand by the basket and hope u can outjump lebron?
best case scenario for that center is foul wade..
but hes gotta make sure he fouls him quick because if wade can get either thabeet or lebron the ball while the center is coming at him its a wide open dunk

sounds good right? this wont even have a chance if we pay d lee like a player whos puttin up his numbers oh and stop jerkin off when u read that story ya f*gs but seriously thats the dantoni offense and we would run that play a million times everygame

oh and by the way does anyone dispute my reasoning for saying lees numbers are inflated?
 8 years ago '06        #4558
DRuNk 24/7 6 heat pts
space
space
 Bx_bomberz said:
oh and by the way does anyone dispute my reasoning for saying lees numbers are inflated?

David Lee IS a stat-padder....sorta

although, there is a difference between David Lee padding his stats and someone like Zach Randolph or lets even bring it to the point of a Chris Bosh (since he bein mentioned as a possibility in 2010).

Lee simply pads his stats within the flow of the game, while the other options (Bosh/ZBo) require plays to be called for them. Lee doesnt stop the ball movement in order to go 1-on-1, he's a "Team Oriented" player in a "Team Oriented" system. I'd go as far as to say that i think David Lee is actually a better FIT, not neccisarily the better player, than a Chris Bosh as we look foward to our future.

just give LEE the credit he is due...i dont understand why people f!ght this...

heres a couple of quotes ive seen over the RealGM boards that kinda pertain to the topic at hand

DE FENSE of RealGM
This whole argument is getting so tired. Lee averaged double digit rebounds before D'Antoni came here. He has been a top rebounder in this league since his soph year. He's been getting a great FG% off putbacks and dunks for years. The reason he is working so well with the pick and roll now is because he FINALLY has a true point guard (Duhon) to make it work. All these things have nothing to do with D'Antoni. His point totals have gone up due to D'Antoni's offense (not to mention his much improved midrange jumper), and he will grab more rebounds since there are more possessions, but he was doing all these things very well BEFORE D'Antoni took the job.

Give credit to the man, he plays hard for us every game. No need for supposed Knick fans to bring him down and say he's a product of anything but his own hard work. Not when most others around the league are singing his praises.

(this one is talking about Amare and Bosh and how theyve handled being booed and dissapearing in certain games)

KNICKS 742 of RealGm
For those defending Amare and Bosh because of their situations. It's good to know that when the going gets tough, they will melt under the pressure and disappear. Did we see Lee do that in the three horrific seasons he had here? What about Garnett at the end in Minessotta or Kobe in LA after the Shaq trade?

It takes mental toughness to continue to perform at a high level when facing adversity. Thank you for proving these 2 guys don't have it, they can stay with their current teams for all I care.

but like i said....everyone has their own opinions

its just that mine seems to ALWAYS be RIGHT...lol...jk
 8 years ago '04        #4559
space
space
D-Wade shoots down Knicks rumors

Days after suggesting the possibility of becoming a teammate of LeBron James after the two become free agents in 2010, Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade shot down at least one potential destination for the star-studded tandem: New York. Wade said Tuesday that he remains committed to the Heat for now and could see himself spending the rest of his career in Miami. But Wade also said he would explore all of his options should he elect to opt out of his contract and become a free agent in 2010, the same summer several of the NBA's top players have options. -- Miami Herald
 8 years ago '04        #4560
space
space
"Donnie Walsh is trying to find a home for Eddy Curry or Jared Jeffries that frees up some cap space so that he can re-sign (David) Lee," writes Chad Ford.

Ford says this could be an impossible task but he admits that he thought the same thing about the Knicks' ability to trade Zach Randolph.

"There is LOTS of interest in Lee both now and in the summer," writes Ford.

Lee will be a restricted free agent this summer but teams think that with the Knicks preserving cap space, Lee is obtainable. Only a handful of teams that have cap room this summer will be able to offer Lee more than the mid-level exception.

told y'all, ya was saying Walsh ain't trying to move Jefferies and i said they were a few months back
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
241 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
10 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
91 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Heartbreaking Reason Why Elderly Asian-Americans Ride the Bus to t..
28 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Ebro calls Charlemagne a "Sambo"
106 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Half Indian Half Puerto Rican All Fire
67 comments
20 hours ago