most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 22 Savage vs Noplug
185 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pink Toe With Ridiculous Buns
78 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4501
Born_Loser|M 82 heat pts82
space
space
$40,714 | Props total: 2231 2231
Stunned Knicks center Eddy Curry prepared last night to fly home to see his 3-year-old son - the only survivor of a massacre that left his mother and infant stepsister dead, sources said. Little Noah Curry was covered with blood but not hurt when Chicago cops found him trying to wake up his slain mother., Nova Henry. While Curry remained holed up in the White Plains hotel where he lives during the season, detectives questioned lawyer Fredrick. Goings in connection with the murders of Curry's ex-girlfriend. and her 9-month-old daughter Ava. Cops picked up Goings, 36, of Chicago, after tracing his cell phone calls to a motel across the state line in Michigan City, Ind. Although Goings has not been charged with a crime, Henry's relatives called him a violent stalker. They said the slain woman got a restraining order against him in 2006. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4502
space
space
Stephon Marbury appeared on Sports Center on Tuesday and tried to set the record straight on his situation. He has been in contact with the Celtics, Heat and Mavericks.

"If something was to happen, I would be able to pick either of those teams," said Marbury. "So it's not do I have a verbal or did Boston give me a commitment. That's people saying what they are basically speculating on what I said. If I could get out of my deal, I'd have a chance to choose what teams that I am able to go to. Even if those teams are not there, another team might come up and try to do something. I don't know where it could go. But the whole truth of the matter is I have to be able to get out of my deal. And I'm in a deal where I'm basically locked in where I can't play basketball. I can't complain too much because they are still paying me.

"I don't believe that it's about the money," said Marbury. "I think it's about where I'm going to be playing basketball at. D'Antoni says that he doesn't mind if I play in Boston or if I played in Miami. He didn't care moving forward. I don't think it's necessarily about money. It can't be about money, whereas the Knicks, the organization itself, they're a billion dollar company, so I don't think it can be about that, especially when they owe me that money. I didn't come this year saying to the Knicks that I wanted to go in another direction. I came here ready to play. I did the exact thing Donnie Walsh told me to do. He told me to come in the best shape of my life and I did that."
 8 years ago '07        #4503
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,538 | Props total: 279 279
looking ahead on the schedule

Atl
Ind
LAL
Cle
Bos
Por

godamn.. if we could steal a couple of games we'd be good. personally i wanna get the pacers game for that sh*t jarret jack pulled a couple weeks back and the cavs game for lebron saying we dont play no defense
 8 years ago '05        #4504
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,554 | Props total: 5317 5317
2-4 in this stretch would be good 3-3 would be great

and if you think the knicks even remotely have a chance against the cavs your just not paying attention they will drop at least 115 in regulation against us
 8 years ago '07        #4505
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
^^without 2 starters i doubt it
 8 years ago '04        #4506
space
space
Wilson Chandler, a quiet second-year player, has shown enough promise for the Knicks to be considered part of a future roster, one that could include LeBron James, Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade or whomever they sign in the summer of 2010. Chandler still has work to do before the Knicks can depend on him every night, but Coach Mike D'Antoni made it clear Tuesday that the mission this season was to make the playoffs, even if it left Chandler -- and to a lesser degree Danilo Gallinari -- less polished. "Right now, it's only fair to the guys on the team and to the fans, we're going to try and win every game" D'Antoni said after practice. "They'll get enough minutes for their development, and that's what the summer time is for also." -- NY Times
 8 years ago '04        #4507
space
space
David Lee is having a breakout season, and the East lacks a backup center for Orlando's Dwight Howard, who became the first player to get more than three million votes from the fans. But even with Lee averaging a career-high 15.7 points and being tied for fourth in the NBA in rebounding with Indiana's Troy Murphy, at 11.5 per game, he is probably one of six players going for the final two reserve slots. "If our record was better and we were in the top five or six, there's definitely an argument for him," said coach Mike D'Antoni. "I think he's hampered by our record. Individual awards come with great team play. That's where we have to get." -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4508
space
space
Stephon Marbury appeared on ESPN yesterday and pretty much stated what the Celtics are thinking, that all talk of him coming here or moving elsewhere is moot because he can't get out of his contract with the Knicks. He talked around a question about whether he has a commitment from the Celts should he get bought out in New York (the Herald reported yesterday that while the club is interested, sources insist it has made no guarantees) -- Boston Herald
 8 years ago '04        #4509
space
space
"Fred did it." That's what Noah Curry - the 3-year-old son of Knicks center Eddy Curry - told relatives about the murders of his mother and 9-month-old stepsister, which he witnessed. "Fred" is Fredrick Goings, an abusive former boyfriend of slain mom Nova Henry, her stepuncle Tom Henry said. "He told everybody, 'Fred did it,'" Henry said of the boy. The Henry family is outraged that Chicago police have not charged Goings with k!lling Nova Henry and her infant daughter, Ava, he said. "Why hasn't anybody arrested this man?" Tom Henry, who lives in Houston, told the Daily News. "They're afraid he's going to come back. ... They're terrified." Chicago police spokeswoman Monique Bond said detectives "interviewed" Goings about the k!llings while he was in custody in Indiana. Bond would not say why Goings, a 36-year-old lawyer, was freed. "We have to continue to gather evidence," she said. Goings, who also lives on the South Side of Chicago, could not be located for comment. Nova Henry's family began blaming him shortly after the bodies were found in the slain woman's condo on Saturday. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4510
space
space
If Stephon Marbury does receive a buyout or release from the Knicks this season, he'd have to accept the veteran's minimum from a team like the Celtics.

Boston has refuted Marbury's claims that they have a verbal commitment in place should he become available, and because of luxury tax concerns, the team isn't likely to give anyone more than the veteran's minimum.

Marbury is reported to have already collected half of his $21 million salary this season even though he hasn't played a game for the Knicks.

fu*king idiot, he better be willing to play for the minimum, that's all his a.ss is going to get offered
 8 years ago '06        #4511
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
My son Big Will is in the Rookie-Sophmore Game!!!

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #4512
Artifacts 
space
space
$3,722 | Props total: 1 1
Hopefully he can get the MVP like Lee did last year
 01-28-2009, 07:34 PM         #4513
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
gallinari is def a liability on the D end.
 8 years ago '06        #4514
HenryTheMenace 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,930 | Props total: 1 1
 Flavor Flav said:
gallinari is def a liability on the D end.
Kid is still a baller tho :applause:
 01-28-2009, 09:01 PM         #4515
7thWonder 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nate coming through at the end good little winning groove we in
 8 years ago '07        #4516
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
another good win tonight
 01-28-2009, 09:32 PM         #4517
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm lovin it. :applause:
 8 years ago '07        #4518
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,895 | Props total: 181 181
we're 7-3 over the past 10 games... :applause:

the defense is stepping out, we're building confidence, gallo is another body, thomas no longer sick, nate n wilson are out of the funk, we seem to be healthier... KEEP IT UP BOYS

o yeah... question of the day?

some food for thought... who should pick in the draft? i have a million and 1 thoughts in my head, wanna see who yall think is the best fit
 8 years ago '06        #4519
lmnop 122 heat pts122
space
space
space
$20,874 | Props total: 931 931
My son Robinson was lighting n*ggas up in the 4th last night
 8 years ago '05        #4520
Bx_Bomberz 138 heat pts138
space
space
$11,554 | Props total: 5317 5317
next few games should be great to watch i cant wait to see wilson and gallinari playing granger peirce and lebron... even though im sure q will have most of the minutes against them

truth to answer your question of who do you want i really think a player like earl clark or al farooq aminu would really solidify our big men but im sure of one thing...

no chance in hell the knicks let bj mullens fall past them a legit 7 footer who can run like him with his offensive game must make dantoni drool
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
155 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
116 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fabolous:I Never Wanted To Smash Kimbella (Juelz Santana Baby Moms), Sh..
36 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
91 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
92 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Barely Half of 30-Year-Olds Earn More Than Their Parents
64 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I can't believe I'm on this page right now....
33 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Wasabi thot
40 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy