New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Vin reportedly said he'd beat the Rock's ass for real because he was a ..
67 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL New Report Explains Aaron Hernandez Killed Odin Lloyd Because Lloyd Knew A..
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Wendy Williams Is Asstowndid By A Member In Her Audience
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Apr 22 - Strange New Details Emerge in Bizarre Brazilian Disappearance
12 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 01-25-2009, 06:53 PM         #4481
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What happend to this thread? we are doing better then last year and we aint posting but BL.
 8 years ago '04        #4482
Born_Loser|M 98 heat pts98
space
space
$42,056 | Props total: 3437 3437
The banished Stephon Marbury acknowledged for the first time yesterday he has a verbal commitment from the Celtics - and accused the Knicks of not accepting his latest buyout offer because they don't want him winning a championship in Boston. A frustrated Marbury said the Knicks were playing "kids games," adding "It's got to be personal." In an hourlong interview with The Post, Marbury also said another NBA team has made an overture toward him. Miami is known to have expressed interest. "I know I'll be able to sign with two teams," Marbury told The Post. "The question to be asked to the Knicks is: Are they fearful for me playing for another Eastern Conference team? My thing is, they shouldn't be fearful. They're trying to get under the cap for 2010. They shouldn't be worried about me. You had guys saying I was a distraction, I'm a cancer. If I'm all those things, wouldn't you want me to go to another team?" President Donnie Walsh may wait until after their final meeting with Boston, Feb. 6 at the Garden, though the teams could meet in the first round. Marbury, who returned from training in Los Angeles last week, said he also wonders if Walsh will not act until March 2, when Marbury would be ineligible for a playoff roster. The chances of trading Marbury at the Feb. 19 deadline are beyond slim. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4483
space
space
Eddy Curry has told teammates he would welcome a change-of-scenery trade and the Knicks are willing to accommodate him. However, considering Curry's condition and state of mind, a deal is unlikely. Curry, 26, will earn $9.7 million this year and will be paid an additional $22 million through the 2010-11 season. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4484
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said he may make another change to his starting lineup tonight vs. the Rockets - with Wilson Chandler a possible casualty and Al Harrington a candidate to resume his starting role. Ironically, Chandler is likely to be named tomorrow as a participant to compete in the Rookie Challenge Game on Feb. 14 during All-Star weekend. But he is having the worst stretch of his sophomore season and said after Saturday's 116-110 loss in Philadelphia he is feeling mentally fatigued, not physically. D'Antoni hasn't altered the starting lineup since elevating Jared Jeffries into the starting lineup for Harrington 14 games ago. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4485
space
space
The Knicks say they are unclear if Eddy Curry will be at practice today after more tragedy befell him. The Chicago Tribune reported the mother of his 3-year-old son was slain in Chicago Saturday. Curry is out indefinitely and hasn't been practicing with the team for two weeks after making his season debut. Curry does not appear to be in D'Antoni's rotation plans any longer. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4486
S|S 
space
space
$11,588 | Props total: 1 1
Wilson Chandler just posterized Scola. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #4487
space
space
There has been absolutely no verbal commitment between the Celtics and New York Knicks guard Stephon Marbury, according to a source close to the situation.

Marbury told the New York Post on Sunday that he has an offer from the Celtics should he get free from his deal in New York. Marbury has not played since last April and is currently in a stalemate with the Knicks over the buyout of his $21 million contract.

The source went on to say the two sides have spoken (the Knicks gave Marbury permission to talk with other clubs), and that the Celts would definitely like to add him under the right circumstances.
 8 years ago '07        #4488
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,551 | Props total: 329 329
nate was big down the stretch

good a.ss win

@ chandler banging on scola
 01-26-2009, 08:28 PM         #4489
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nate the greeeeat

1 - 21

but we definetly earned that W tonight.
 8 years ago '07        #4490
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
u saw him giving dap to mcenroe
 8 years ago '07        #4491
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,095 | Props total: 626 626
missed the WC dunk... someone hook up the link

caught it midway thru the 3rd but we acutally played w/ some heart down the stretch... i like how the players realized nate was in a zone in the 4th and fed him. we need to do more of that... finding the hot player but not abusing it to a fault. when ur hot, you will get the looks, u just need ppl to find u...
 8 years ago '07        #4492
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #4493
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,095 | Props total: 626 626
 Truth B T0ld said:
u saw him giving dap to mcenroe
yea nate dapped him up like 3 times ... dantoni woulda been hella pissed if he got burned on the inbound
 8 years ago '08        #4494
AC_89 167 heat pts167
space
space
$35,972 | Props total: 8484 8484
Yea nice comeback tonight i really do think we got a shot 4 that 8th spot in da east....
 8 years ago '05        #4495
Bx_Bomberz 160 heat pts160
space
space
$15,944 | Props total: 8863 8863
good win i guess nice to see a comeback and that wilson broke outa his slump... and what a huge 3 he hit at the end of the game but seriously if artest decided to show up or if yao was playing they woulda worked us
 01-27-2009, 03:15 AM         #4496
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is the Chandler dunk on Scola

8 years ago '04        #4497
space
space
Stephon Marbury told the New York Post that the Celtics have made a commitment to him should he be able to break free from the Knicks. According to sources, the Celtics have had talks with Marbury (the Knicks gave him permission to speak with other teams in hope that it would hasten his desire for a buyout), but one source close to the situation said yesterday the club has made no firm commitment to him on a deal. Celtic director of basketball operations Danny Ainge had no comment on the Marbury situation yesterday, but it is known and has been reported that the team believes he can still play and that he would fit what the C's are trying to do. One catch could be the fact the club is not prepared to give Marbury major playing time. He would be Rajon Rondo's backup. Also, were he to come here, it would have to be for the pro-rated portion of the $1.2 million NBA veteran minimum. The Celtics do have some $2.3 million of their mid-level exception available, but Ainge has said the club is only willing to use the veteran minimum because of the tax ramifications. The Celts are over the luxury tax threshold and must pay the league an equal amount to each dollar beyond the line. -- Boston Herald
 8 years ago '04        #4498
space
space
Stunned Knicks center Eddy Curry prepared last night to fly home to see his 3-year-old son - the only survivor of a massacre that left his mother and infant stepsister dead, sources said. Little Noah Curry was covered with blood but not hurt when Chicago cops found him trying to wake up his slain mother., Nova Henry. While Curry remained holed up in the White Plains hotel where he lives during the season, detectives questioned lawyer Fredrick. Goings in connection with the murders of Curry's ex-girlfriend. and her 9-month-old daughter Ava. Cops picked up Goings, 36, of Chicago, after tracing his cell phone calls to a motel across the state line in Michigan City, Ind. Although Goings has not been charged with a crime, Henry's relatives called him a violent stalker. They said the slain woman got a restraining order against him in 2006. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4499
space
space
Stephon Marbury appeared on Sports Center on Tuesday and tried to set the record straight on his situation. He has been in contact with the Celtics, Heat and Mavericks.

"If something was to happen, I would be able to pick either of those teams," said Marbury. "So it's not do I have a verbal or did Boston give me a commitment. That's people saying what they are basically speculating on what I said. If I could get out of my deal, I'd have a chance to choose what teams that I am able to go to. Even if those teams are not there, another team might come up and try to do something. I don't know where it could go. But the whole truth of the matter is I have to be able to get out of my deal. And I'm in a deal where I'm basically locked in where I can't play basketball. I can't complain too much because they are still paying me.

"I don't believe that it's about the money," said Marbury. "I think it's about where I'm going to be playing basketball at. D'Antoni says that he doesn't mind if I play in Boston or if I played in Miami. He didn't care moving forward. I don't think it's necessarily about money. It can't be about money, whereas the Knicks, the organization itself, they're a billion dollar company, so I don't think it can be about that, especially when they owe me that money. I didn't come this year saying to the Knicks that I wanted to go in another direction. I came here ready to play. I did the exact thing Donnie Walsh told me to do. He told me to come in the best shape of my life and I did that."
 8 years ago '07        #4500
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
looking ahead on the schedule

Atl
Ind
LAL
Cle
Bos
Por

godamn.. if we could steal a couple of games we'd be good. personally i wanna get the pacers game for that sh*t jarret jack pulled a couple weeks back and the cavs game for lebron saying we dont play no defense
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn Webbie 50 ain't pay you?
118 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My 600 Pound Life aka Eww fat people OD gross :dead:
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Video Game Shows Brutally Accurate Version MARRIAGE in America
37 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
New: Crazy story about 50 Cent acting Crazy at NYC CLUB "The Tunnel"
54 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside The Evolution of Lil' Wayne (1996-2017)
87 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
UTP Skip (Of Juvenile fame) assaults Twitch streamer and destroys his $5k camera
148 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who cares what her face looks like
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Friday the 13th coming May 26. (Pc, xbox one, ps4)
34 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy