New York Knicks

most viewed right now
Video inside Drake - talk is cheap feat aaliyah (leaked) fire!!!!
102 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I imagine these being the best b0obs, ever
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Warriors Coach Steve Kerr admits to smoking marijuana in the past year
88 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '04        #4481
Born_Loser|M 81 heat pts81
space
space
$40,638 | Props total: 2138 2138
Both the New York Knicks and Euroleague club Olympiakos are interested in former NBA guard Jannero Pargo, the New York Daily News is reporting.

Pargo signed with Dynamo Moscow last summer after helping New Orleans reach the second round of the playoffs. Olympiakos is hoping to have Pargo's deal done by Tuesday, when Euroleague rosters are finalized.

Olympiakos expressed passing interest in Marbury, who was exiled by the Knicks on Dec.1 and is still earning his $20.9 million salary. Knicks president Donnie Walsh is hopeful that he can trade Marbury before the Feb.19 deadline. If a trade doesn't happen, the Knicks can release Marbury or keep him on the roster until the end of the season.
 8 years ago '04        #4482
space
space
New York Knicks' coach Mike D'Antoni, said he called Marc Iavaroni on Friday, but the pair didn't discuss a reunion.

When asked by New York media whether the Knicks are in Iavaroni's future, D'Antoni said that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

"Not now, D'Antoni said. "It's way too early (to consider). I wouldn't be ever against it because he's a great coach."
 8 years ago '04        #4483
space
space
The Knicks are looking for another guard and get frustrated with Nate Robinson at times, but rival general managers doubt they'll trade one of their most popular players.

"I know they want a guard and I know Nate drives them crazy," said one GM. "But I'm not sure if they'll trade him."
 01-25-2009, 07:53 PM         #4484
cpalmer1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What happend to this thread? we are doing better then last year and we aint posting but BL.
 8 years ago '04        #4485
space
space
The banished Stephon Marbury acknowledged for the first time yesterday he has a verbal commitment from the Celtics - and accused the Knicks of not accepting his latest buyout offer because they don't want him winning a championship in Boston. A frustrated Marbury said the Knicks were playing "kids games," adding "It's got to be personal." In an hourlong interview with The Post, Marbury also said another NBA team has made an overture toward him. Miami is known to have expressed interest. "I know I'll be able to sign with two teams," Marbury told The Post. "The question to be asked to the Knicks is: Are they fearful for me playing for another Eastern Conference team? My thing is, they shouldn't be fearful. They're trying to get under the cap for 2010. They shouldn't be worried about me. You had guys saying I was a distraction, I'm a cancer. If I'm all those things, wouldn't you want me to go to another team?" President Donnie Walsh may wait until after their final meeting with Boston, Feb. 6 at the Garden, though the teams could meet in the first round. Marbury, who returned from training in Los Angeles last week, said he also wonders if Walsh will not act until March 2, when Marbury would be ineligible for a playoff roster. The chances of trading Marbury at the Feb. 19 deadline are beyond slim. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4486
space
space
Eddy Curry has told teammates he would welcome a change-of-scenery trade and the Knicks are willing to accommodate him. However, considering Curry's condition and state of mind, a deal is unlikely. Curry, 26, will earn $9.7 million this year and will be paid an additional $22 million through the 2010-11 season. -- NY Daily News
 8 years ago '04        #4487
space
space
Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni said he may make another change to his starting lineup tonight vs. the Rockets - with Wilson Chandler a possible casualty and Al Harrington a candidate to resume his starting role. Ironically, Chandler is likely to be named tomorrow as a participant to compete in the Rookie Challenge Game on Feb. 14 during All-Star weekend. But he is having the worst stretch of his sophomore season and said after Saturday's 116-110 loss in Philadelphia he is feeling mentally fatigued, not physically. D'Antoni hasn't altered the starting lineup since elevating Jared Jeffries into the starting lineup for Harrington 14 games ago. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4488
space
space
The Knicks say they are unclear if Eddy Curry will be at practice today after more tragedy befell him. The Chicago Tribune reported the mother of his 3-year-old son was slain in Chicago Saturday. Curry is out indefinitely and hasn't been practicing with the team for two weeks after making his season debut. Curry does not appear to be in D'Antoni's rotation plans any longer. -- NY Post
 8 years ago '04        #4489
S|S 
space
space
$11,589 | Props total: 1 1
Wilson Chandler just posterized Scola. :dancingcool:
 8 years ago '04        #4490
space
space
There has been absolutely no verbal commitment between the Celtics and New York Knicks guard Stephon Marbury, according to a source close to the situation.

Marbury told the New York Post on Sunday that he has an offer from the Celtics should he get free from his deal in New York. Marbury has not played since last April and is currently in a stalemate with the Knicks over the buyout of his $21 million contract.

The source went on to say the two sides have spoken (the Knicks gave Marbury permission to talk with other clubs), and that the Celts would definitely like to add him under the right circumstances.
 8 years ago '07        #4491
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
$5,536 | Props total: 278 278
nate was big down the stretch

good a.ss win

@ chandler banging on scola
 01-26-2009, 09:28 PM         #4492
Flavor Flav 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nate the greeeeat

1 - 21

but we definetly earned that W tonight.
 8 years ago '07        #4493
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space
u saw him giving dap to mcenroe
 8 years ago '07        #4494
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
missed the WC dunk... someone hook up the link

caught it midway thru the 3rd but we acutally played w/ some heart down the stretch... i like how the players realized nate was in a zone in the 4th and fed him. we need to do more of that... finding the hot player but not abusing it to a fault. when ur hot, you will get the looks, u just need ppl to find u...
 8 years ago '07        #4495
Truth B T0ld 3 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #4496
I Am The Truth 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,875 | Props total: 161 161
 Truth B T0ld said:
u saw him giving dap to mcenroe
yea nate dapped him up like 3 times ... dantoni woulda been hella pissed if he got burned on the inbound
 8 years ago '08        #4497
AC_89 147 heat pts147
space
space
$33,785 | Props total: 5521 5521
Yea nice comeback tonight i really do think we got a shot 4 that 8th spot in da east....
 8 years ago '05        #4498
Bx_Bomberz 137 heat pts137
space
space
$11,431 | Props total: 5258 5258
good win i guess nice to see a comeback and that wilson broke outa his slump... and what a huge 3 he hit at the end of the game but seriously if artest decided to show up or if yao was playing they woulda worked us
 01-27-2009, 04:15 AM         #4499
Rhymes4Days 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here is the Chandler dunk on Scola

8 years ago '04        #4500
space
space
Stephon Marbury told the New York Post that the Celtics have made a commitment to him should he be able to break free from the Knicks. According to sources, the Celtics have had talks with Marbury (the Knicks gave him permission to speak with other teams in hope that it would hasten his desire for a buyout), but one source close to the situation said yesterday the club has made no firm commitment to him on a deal. Celtic director of basketball operations Danny Ainge had no comment on the Marbury situation yesterday, but it is known and has been reported that the team believes he can still play and that he would fit what the C's are trying to do. One catch could be the fact the club is not prepared to give Marbury major playing time. He would be Rajon Rondo's backup. Also, were he to come here, it would have to be for the pro-rated portion of the $1.2 million NBA veteran minimum. The Celtics do have some $2.3 million of their mid-level exception available, but Ainge has said the club is only willing to use the veteran minimum because of the tax ramifications. The Celts are over the luxury tax threshold and must pay the league an equal amount to each dollar beyond the line. -- Boston Herald
Home      

most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
188 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
172 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
123 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
77 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside I Watched The Funniest Standup Special Since Dave Chappelle's Killing E..
194 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
271 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chef Sharpens $1 Knife Making It As Good As A $1000 Knife
59 comments
1 day ago